Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** lisi_ja Showcase **

Comments

• Options
    lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    @Don_Oello I hope you get all these trees sold in time!
    I'm happy that I could inspire you to try out new building techniques! That's my primary goal with this showcase! <3
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your gingerbread house is fabulous! :o It looks good enough to eat!
  • Options
    Thank you, dear @StSciurus ! <3 I'm glad that you like it! Please let some space in your belly for other Christmas treats though ;)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Love your latest additions to your build thread. The ginger bread house is adorable! Well done! The apartment and the modern build looks fantastic too. <3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Your gingerbread house is absolutely adorable! I love it! It's gingerbread perfection :) Happy Holidays to you and yours! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you @yanti68 and @lisa17ann ! <3 And happy holidays to you too!!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I just uploaded something very uncommon for me to the gallery. This time it started with the toddler's bedroom which I built for a comp. At the end there was this cute family house and I'm totally in love with it.

WSJMlap.png

0MIRkf8.png

AE6T8uL.png

kjdRbmR.png

Cu9W2IH.png

sBvuZws.png

Iz1yj4Q.png

What do you think? <3

Post edited by lisi_ja on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Small Family Home is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The planter box windows, the roofing and the dormers look very nice ! The greenery lattice looks nice at the top,of the windows. Nice nook area in the front area of the home for sims to enjoy growing plants in the planters and feeding birds. The back upper balcony looks very nice! The wind chimes are a nice touch there. The back patio is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating food that they have cooked on the grill. The flowers on the table top and the shelves looks very pretty! The sand pit area is great! Kids will have fun playing there. Thr ducks look cute in the pool! The toddlers bedroom looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the room! The bookcase looks great at the bedhead. The row of flower lights look very pretty on the wall. The curtains look very nice. The koala , lady bird, bunny and the animal chair are cute in the room! The plants are a nice touch on the window ledge. The colourful patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen. The island work bench looks great. The spice set, menu board, wall bottles, teapot shelving, fruit bowl , saucepans and coffee bags are great kitchen touches there. Very nice master bedroom! The pictures look very nice on the bedhead wall. Sims will enjoy reading books whilst sitting on the bed. The bath tub nook in the bathroom loks great! The hot air balloons look nice on the wall, and the items look great on the window shelf.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Oh my word @lisi_ja your toddler room is to cute for words! And I love so much about the home as well! But, those over large duckies in the pool are EVERYTHING! I'm afraid I'm going to have to steal that idea at some point! lol Great job as always, your such a talented builder and decorator! :)<3

• Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @lisa17ann for your lovely words! <3

I'm craving to see you using the duckies idea. I'm sure that they would make a great appearance in one of your lovely cottages <3
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    A wonderful family home, @lisi_ja ! Beautiful interiors! :smiley:
  • Options
    @StSciurus , thank you very much for coming by! <3 I have been very absent here in the forums lately. Coming by your thread as soon as I can <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Small Family Home is absolutely beautiful, love the structure with the dormer windows and the pool area looks so inviting. Fantastic interiors, the colour scheme is so refreshing and cool :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    Ever since toddlers arrive, I seem to be obsessed with both building and watching family houses, haha. Just everything about these teeny tiny toddler bedrooms is so so so so cute. And this particular one is simply adorable, it sold me the house straight away :)
  • Options
    Thank you @masajo and @lyssan ! <3 The toddlers and their items are just too cute <3
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Hello everyone!

This one was finished a while ago but I forgot to share it here :/ I hope you like this big house with 6!! bedrooms :open_mouth:

2rcVJnS.png

W651V7N.png

VSlsYyx.png

What do you say? <3

Post edited by lisi_ja on
  • Options
    I LOVE the swing. It is so adorable. Must definitely try to MOO myself one in all of my kids' occupied homes too :)
    The open upstairs looks really cool too, the view from that little sitting area must be great.
  • Options
    Thank you @lyssan :) If you want to try the swing, please use a basement under the spot where the swing is supposed to be and MOO it up from there. If you just MOO it without a room, it drops down when placing it from the gallery.
  • Options
    That is a great tip, thanks :) I'll definitely try it!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The exterior design and layout of Anwesen Pierce/Grusel looks very nice! :) It is a very nice modern home! The shape of the build and the way the windows have been placed in the home looks very nice! Very nice landscaping in the front of the home with how the cactus plants have been placed there on the edges of the pathway! Very nice backyard patio areas! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy dining outdoors in the sunshine at the dining table. The glass roofing hot tub nook looks so nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The flowers look pretty on the edges of the pool patio area. The swing from the tree is creatively great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! It is great that there are six bedrooms in the home! The stone texture of the bedhead wall and the way the bookshelves have been placed in the first bedroom looks very nice! The loft balcony reading and music nook looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book or playing the guitar, and have nice views of the lower level. The kitchen design looks very nice. The wall texture gives a nice look to the kitchen nook. The kids bedroom looks colourfully nice! The posters look great on the bedhead wall! The string of photos are a nice touch on the side wall. The pink unicorn is cute in the room! The butterflies are pretty there. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The tapestry is a nice touch on the wall in the other bedroom.
    It is a very nice modern family home :)
  • Options
    SamaramonSamaramon Posts: 77 Member
    You got a fan in me, Lisi.
    sig11.png
  • Options
    Please tag me, @lyssan , when you upload pictures of your creations! <3 I would love to see your interpretation of the swing!

Thank you so much @rosemow for your detailed feedback! Unfortunately there is no tub under the glass roofing but you gave me a great idea <3

You're too kind @Samaramon ! I'm glad you like my creations so far <3
  • Options
    I am sorry about the hot tub nook! I thought the sofas were the edges of the tub! It is even nicer as an outdoors living sitting area. I am so sorry :(
  • Options
    @rosemow please don't be sorry!! I just wanted to aknowledge that you gave me a great idea <3
  • Options
    Your killing me with your creative adorable stuff like the swing! I do miss them from previous versions on the sims. A tire swing would be amazing! Aside from your adorable swing the house is stunning inside and out! I actually really love the simple landscaping as well as it goes so well with the modern exterior of the home. Great job as always Hun! :)<3