The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun Restaurant Names

I'm really looking forward to being able to own and operate restaurants with GP3! I've been leveling up several sims in all their cooking related skills to get them ready to be restaurateurs, including the sim in my picture, but I'm having trouble thinking of fun names for my sims' restaurants. To start I want to make an Italian Pizzeria (Fingers crossed they bring back the pizza oven) and a burger place. I'm especially looking forward to seeing people's versions of Bob's Burgers as I have seen several people mention their plans to recreate it in the sims. I'd love to hear about what type of restaurants you guys plan to make and what you plan to call them. Bonus points if you can think of cute names for my pizzeria and burger joint!

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Paparia, :p

Burgerfest

Burger Bonanza

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Well, I've already made my restaurant owners. They are brother and sister, their last name is Rosenoff, so I will probably name it that. :smile:
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Oh, just had some other ideas. First, I've been watching a lot of Justice League lately, and so made I will do a place inspired by Wonder Woman called Hera's, or Athena's Diner. :lol:

Also, now I wish they had added some alien recipes with GtW so we could do like a Trekky/space themed place, right down to the food. :smile:
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    edited May 2016
    Some of those I created in Sims or have ideas for:

Black Forest Pub (German)
    Noodles (Italian)
    Bamboo Garden (Chinese)
    Rayos Del Sol Mexican)
    The Thirsty Tomb (Egyptian)
    The Olive Branch (Greek)
    Le Llamas (French, because of the Llama theme in Sims)
    MadameCurry's (Thai though I guess it could work for Indian as well)

Your pizzeria should be named Slice Of Life.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    @jcp011c2 Slice of Life Pizzeria! I love it! Thanks!

@Imkiture You got me thinking about calling my burger joint Zeus Burgers...
  • Options
    Ah, I was hoping you would go with 'Paparia!'

http://papariagamesareawesome.weebly.com/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    @Cinebar I really like Paparia too. I plant to have different restaurants in my different saves so I can definitely use extra names. I think Paparia will serve pizza and pasta for the whole family. I'm hoping for a bunch of new Italian foods with GP3, with pizza being at the top of my list.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    La graisse de poulet
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    "Sir Plum a Lots " A medieval theme restaurant which after your meal you will be running to the toilet.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Noodles (Italian)
    Bamboo Garden (Chinese)
    Rayos Del Sol Mexican)
    The Olive Branch (Greek)

Noodles for Italian I associate noodles with Chinese. surely something Pizza, Pasta related. :D
  • Options
    Why not have several created, use both names. I also cannot take credit for this one but here in this city there's a pizza place called Pie In the Sky, which I think is cute. Then again, I'm sure there's several "slices of life" pizza places in existence. just never been to one or directly heard of one called that.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »
    "Sir Plum a Lots " A medieval theme restaurant which after your meal you will be running to the toilet.

lol, you win the internet, today. I wish we had that. >:)
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

lol, you win the internet, today. I wish we had that. >:)

Sadly based on real life restaurant while travelling in Budapest :D
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Noodles (Italian)
    Bamboo Garden (Chinese)
    Rayos Del Sol Mexican)
    The Olive Branch (Greek)

Noodles for Italian, surely Pasta?

Yup!

"Sir Plum A Lots" ...that IS quite clever! :D
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2016
    Green Midget Café

Monty Python reference.

Tags @luthienrising
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Just thought of something: Making a Pizza Planet staffed by an alien family. :D Sadly would have to minus the cowboy and space ranger.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited May 2016
    The Chocolate Petal: A fancy restaurant where it's famous item on the menu is chocolate (Think Cheesecake Factory)

Rooftop Pantry: An Urban like restaurant filled with most foods that you would find within the hustle and bustle of big cities.

The Spring Grille: More of a Vegan establishment or maybe healthy foods

Nirvana Parlor: An Asian style hibachi grill

The Vine: Italian Restaurant
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Just thought of something: Making a Pizza Planet staffed by an alien family. :D Sadly would have to minus the cowboy and space ranger.

Definitely building a Pizza Planet XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,590 Member
    edited May 2016
    The Lickity Spit

The Spork

Kabob It

Fatio Patio

ReGorgasbord

Rodeo-Dive

Plumbobers

Sims-a-lisous

• Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    edited May 2016
    I'll call it the Gnomes Village. It will be a big restaurant for the family fully themed and decorated with gnomes with probably things for the kids to play with.

I'm trying to get a good use of all those gnomes items I never use.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,590 Member
    The CowPlant Factory
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    RARAW wrote: »
    I'll call it the Gnomes Village. It will be a big restaurant for the family fully themed and decorated with gnomes with probably things for the kids to play with.

I'm trying to get a good use of all those gnomes items I never use.

Gnome Man's Land.... :D
  • Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member

Pizza planet lol. I was just watching Toy Story with my new puppy.
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    I have mixed ideas...

Dinner under the stars/ moonlight - alfresco dining only venue (could be called Cassia's or Moonlit Park) Hanging lights or lanterns are a must nestled under the trees.

A speed dating venue!

An abandoned old building re purposed for dining on an upper level. Surrounded by beautiful old furniture and vintage paintings. This could be a very exclusive restaurant that is only found out about by word of mouth. (I know this isn't really possible in TS4 but use your imagination!)

An 8x6 or smaller food truck and design like a public park or similar around it.

Perhaps a little place a level down (basement level?!) surrounded by upper level pools if possible.. with proper lighting it could look magical down there.

The Pier. Seafood Buffet style! The Spa Exp. pack fish tanks surrounding the dining area so as to be "Pick your own fish/ lobster" to eat.

A vegan/ gluten free cake/ sweets shop. Heaps of fresh fruit and veges. Pick up your own custom cakes and cupcakes for special events. (Again, you'll have to use your imagination)
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Pixel Pizza - Pizza/Italian with arcade machines, gaming rigs and internet café type counter.
    Sunny Burger - Like McDonalds, but the mascot is more... Tragic.

Also...

Freezer Bunny's - Ice Cream Parlour
    Bear Grills - Grilled or Camping type food where the staff wear bear costumes.