Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Here is my sim Candy. She's cheerful, good and perfectionsist. I tried to base her off of a candy cane or a red velvet cake coz she has the red and white theme:

05_22_16_12_40_04_PM.png

05_22_16_12_40_12_PM.png
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,736 Member
    Candy is very nice! @ChloeDeCookie :) The red and white colour scheme of her clothing and hair to resemble a candy cane and red velvet cake looks great! Her red fingernails and lipstick look great! The heart necklace is a very nice accessory in the outfit and suits her.
  • Options
    UnlockedinfernoUnlockedinferno Posts: 208 Member
    @AngiesSmith Lovely looking sim, I really like your choice in colour.

@PallyPoo I had to Google who Paula Deen was as I do not believe she is a familiar name in the UK.
    I can see the likeness of her in your sim, though possibly lacking some of the craziness in the eyes lol.

@Pandie00
    Your Day one sim is stunning, facial wise I love her lips and eyebrows and clothing wise her skirt is beautiful.
    Your Day 3 sim has some super legs, and I can defiantly see the likeness to Barbie.
    Your Day 4 elemental sim, made we want to sing "let it go, let it go..." really good look you have picked here.
    Your Day 9 Model is fierce.

@Ayradyss Love Skye Pink, The colour really suits her and I'm in love with the dress you have put her in.
  • Options
    DAY 4: Element

Name
    Ivory Rayne

Traits
    1. Love Outdoors
    2. Self Assured
    3. Evil

2zdyu50.png
    osg80o.png
  • Options
    Ivory Rayne is very nice! @Unlockedinferno :) The green colour scheme of her clothing and eyes looks very nice! The greenery is a very nice touch on her arms. Her black hair complements so well with the green colour scheme! It is not nice that she has the evil trait!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    Ivory Rayne is very nice! @Unlockedinferno :) The green colour scheme of her clothing and eyes looks very nice! The greenery is a very nice touch on her arms. Her black hair complements so well with the green colour scheme! It is not nice that she has the evil trait!

Thank-you, I used the day 4 challenge to create someone I wouldn't normally. I always create pretty sims who are good and become friends with everyone else. It will be good to change my playing style and create an evil sim who can not only make friends with people but also have a few enemies... I never paid to much attention to the gardening skill either, so that will also be exciting to explore.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank-you, I used the day 4 challenge to create someone I wouldn't normally. I always create pretty sims who are good and become friends with everyone else. It will be good to change my playing style and create an evil sim who can not only make friends with people but also have a few enemies... I never paid to much attention to the gardening skill either, so that will also be exciting to explore.

Hello :) I hope that you enjoy playing her! This is a link to a guide to the gardening skill, that may help you. It also contains a list of the plants in the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gardening/
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Ayradyss she's gorgeous! pink is my fave colour :D
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Alright time for a dessert sim. I'll admit, I was kind of confused on what to do for this one, so I just based the sim off of a cc top with cupcakes on it. Yeah, I kind of slacked today.
    Here's Cassie Cupcake. She's supposed to be a pink frosted cupcake. I feel bad for having so many sims based off the color pink, haha.
    She's childish, a foodie, and I gave her the custom "sweet" trait as well.
    05_22_16_10_49_16_AM.png
    05_22_16_10_50_49_AM.png
    I think the skirt kind of looks like a cupcake wrapper, so there's something.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member

@orangehippogriff haha thanks! Your cupcake sim looks great. The hair has a pink frosting look. I have a tummy ache just looking at it. The Sugar!

@rosemow thanks again for commenting on all my sims! *hugs*

@Unlockedinferno I know, it was kinda hard finding a picture without the crazy smile and eyes. I gave her the insane trait....lol
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited May 2016
    Okay! here is my Day 1:Color Sim
    I went with Colonel Mustard, from the Clue board game

05-22-16_9-31-32nbspAM_zpseazwlgsf.png
    05-22-16_9-32-07nbspAM_zpszpgjj1kg.png

He is an art lover, lazy and materialistic.

He has inspired me to make the whole cast of the Clue game, and a house with all the rooms from the game for them to live in. XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Dessert day! I choose pumpkin pie.

BSxsIPD.png

4ZhBqEK.png

vQn09M5.png

Kabaky Turta always thought it was a dessert, yes, she thinks she's a dessert, and this causes problems, because desserts comes after the main course, so it was not just once that she threw herself on the table after the main course, clinging on the table saying that the pumpikn pies fell like this, diagnosed with the disease desspie, she thinks she's a pumpkin pie, and suffers a lot because see the pumpkins as relatives, trying to make a petition for '' pumpkin are also sims'' the petition failed, but during a Halloween night, she went from house to house, stealing all the pumpkins in front of the houses, with her cat, tartlet. Not to say that there were many problems the other day, and they went to her house, because there was a trail of seeds that led to his room, when they open, they found no more, no less that every neighborhood pumpkins, and she managed to get out immune (again) giving a pitiable look, and it was becouse of this that the city passed the halloween carving watermelons, and in theThanksgiving day, she tied to a planting pumpkins....which made no difference, everyone bought in supermarket, she says she is pumpkierian, because they feel pain, (she don't not care much for the pies, they have a nasty personality...) cheerful, and a litle bit insane, she will defend the pumpkins (and if they say sorry, the pies..) for the rest of her life!

Extra info:

lcEqJql.png
    ''This town...'' ╰(✧∇✧╰)

XRPktDc.jpg
    ''Needs me...'' <( ̄︶ ̄)>

tThZqwt.jpg
    ''If it wasn't me, who would defend the poor inocents pumpkins and pies? After all, this is my duty... as the.. ୧། ☉ ౪ ☉ །୨

URf8tr9.png
    " The Pumpkin Power!'' (ᗒᏬᗕ) ˡ̵˖✮⃛

Eev1TRt.jpg
    "I can smell pumpkin! Where's the criminal?'' ( •̀ω•́ )σ

k6bAlDN.png
    ''There he is!! pumpkin powers, let's goooo! ☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

If you like pumpkin, you should better wacth... ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Omigosh @Sourocha That is brilliant! My dessert isn't nearly up to that level!

I made a lemon meringue pie Lemon Merrington. She's a cheerful, family-oriented foodie. Also: last night I ate a lemon meringue doughnut in a complete coincidence.

26898218510_1e6b661e5d_b.jpg

26568132513_a073e4836e_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness @Sourocha your dessert sim is epic! I love your story! The superhero costume! Ah, I'm in love!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @luthienrising Thank you! Your sim is nice! :)
    @orangehippogriff Thanks! and Oh! Your sim is so sweet! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
  • Options
    @orangehippogriff - Sweet with just the right amount of sickly.

@JESF8312 - Cleaver idea basing the colour theme on a classic boared game.

@SOUROCHA - Oh I do enjoy reading your wackiness.

@luthienrising - I like how you used the hairstyle to recreate the fluffy meringue topping.
  • Options
    MagicalZiaMagicalZia Posts: 32 Member
    @Jesf8312 that's an awesome idea. I'm excited to see the rest of them. (;
    "I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else."
    - Neil Gaiman
  • Options
    @Sourocha she's so pretty, justice for the pumpkins!
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    Day 2: Meet Darlene Doeherty akin to a deer :)

14RDram.png
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    MagicalZiaMagicalZia Posts: 32 Member
    She's stunning @jheyjuneice ! You really did an amazing work.
    "I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else."
    - Neil Gaiman
  • Options
    @jheyjuneice Darlene is as really nice combination! :)
  • Options
    Thank you! :)@Sourocha and @Unlockedinferno :)
  • Options
    @jheyjuneice She's so beautiful! And her name is perfect for a deer.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member

Day 16, (I guess day 14 ate day 15) a dessert sim. Well I love cheesecake and chocolate and raspberries, so I made a sim based on a raspberry and chocolate cheesecake. Mmmmm cheesecake..mmmmm. I gave him the good trait because well chocolate raspberry cheesecake is good, the foodie trait because he is based on food,and the romantic trait because he is cheesy. (his shoes are white to represent a white plate.)

33-16_zpsmb7yqvk8.jpg

His clothing,
    33-16-1_zpsdtoiukvt.jpg
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Cassie Cupcake is very pretty! @orangehippogriff :) Her pink hair and clothing is very nice! The cupcake pattern on her top looks very great! It is nice that you have given her a custom " sweet" trait and her other traits also suit her well.
    She is a very sweet sim :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top