Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dreams & Drama Neighborhood Rotation - ENDED & Rebooted to a New Version

Comments

• Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I'm on it this morning, yay for being up early on a day off from work! Today's chapter shows Daniella in labor with her and Quincy's triplets, Laurel thinks about whether she'd like another baby, and Kurt's daughters may or may not be impressed with his latest promotion.
  • Options
    Today's chapter shows Laurel handing out all the garlic wreaths. No more crazy vampire attacks on the families of the Counsel Council!

• Options
    Laurel & Kurt finally have their Adult birthday and little Emilie ages up from Toddler. Of course, they must throw a big birthday party to celebrate!

• Options
    Today's post shows most of the Epstein family having a family weekend at the house.
  • Options
    After the Epsteins wrap up family weekend, Laurel moves to the next item on her to do list: another club meeting. She's excited to show the club the complete overhaul of the building.
  • Options
    In today's post, we find out what Luca's announcement was all about. And Laurel, of course, has opinions and ideas about how to respond.
  • Options
    Today, Laurel fixes the Luca problem and the club hangout continues into the night, as they explore the new Counsel Council Building.

• Options
    I was doing so well, but I missed yesterday. In this post, we finally get to see what's up with Baby and Robyn. Perception brushes up against reality.
  • Options
    Today, Daniella and Quincy finally move into the home Laurel had built for them. Thanks so much for this amazing build @illusie!!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @cecerose0208, it is great to see your sims in the house I built for you!
    Nice chapter!
  • Options
    @cecerose0208, it is great to see your sims in the house I built for you!
    Nice chapter!

Thanks! I can't wait to spend more time there. I really love that house!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Today is the last post for Round 8! Can you believe it's been 10 weeks already? Well it has. Today, we finally get to see the Counsel Council complete the PlantSim Challenge. And of course, they hang out in the Council Building after they're done.
  • Options
    Today's post is the first of Round 9. We're back in the Holloway house. We get a look at Luca and Liz, and we see how well they're settling into married life.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    As cute as I think they would be, I really hope those two do not have children. I don't think either would be good parent material.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    As cute as I think they would be, I really hope those two do not have children. I don't think either would be good parent material.

LMAO!! They... may not be good parents, you're right. But, don't forget they have a huge support circle. They'll have Hope's parents, who are great parents. They'll have Daniella--and along with her all the Epsteins. Hopefully the Holloway family stays away though, haha.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I'm doing a casting call and I wanted to let you all know. Two Sims from my neighborhood rotation, Gavin and Akira, have plans to have a baby. Because they're both men (and I haven't allowed male pregnancy through MCCC), they want to use a surrogate!

Here is Gavin Ralston with Akira Kibo (hopefully you already know Akira)
    G6EUbl6.png

What kind of surrogate am I looking for?
    I'm looking for a female Young Adult Sim that already exists in your game and/or story. She will become a short-term part of my story. The plan is for Akira and Gavin to find a young woman who will have a baby with both of them (one at a time). No woohoo will be involved, just good old fashioned MCCC magic.

How will this work?
    Any submitted Sims will head into the genetics lab that is Create-a-Sim. And whoever makes the most interesting offspring with both Gavin and Akira shall be their surrogate.

If you would like to submit a surrogate Sim for my story:
    - Tell me a bit about her
    - Link to the story she's in
    - Upload her to the gallery using #DDNRSurrogateSim

Anything else?
    As of now, I have no plans to keep the Sim in my story long-term, that's why I think it would be cool if she came from another story (yay crossover). If anyone wants to incorporate their Sim being a surrogate into their story, that could be fun as well. We can sort out if it will be for financial reasons or a chance to travel or any other cool reason we could think of!

I'm not sure how many takers I'll get for this one. So let's just say I'll take submissions until Sunday June 25th at 10 pm EST.
  • Options
    Hmmm I have so many options to choose from. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    New post up today! Luca has that birthday party Liz planned without asking him first. He grins and bears the house full of people. He's not the same Luca we met back in Chapter 1, I'll tell you that!
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I would like to submit a surrogate Sim for your story

Not sure if I should avoid using any packs/content. I have all but Bowling and fitness.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    I have a girl for this. What packs do you have and what about CC?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2017
    Here is my entry for Surrogate.
    aubs.png

- Tell me a bit about her
    Aubree (Cannot give you her surname at present due to spoilers) Hart (is the one she will be using for the purpose's of the Surrogacy Application.)
    Aubree Hart Is a restauranteur and a bit of a black widow she has spent the first few years of her young adult life (she is still in her early 20's) racking up a ton of simoleons as well as a few spouses. I would like to say she's a gold digger with a heart but that is so far from the truth. Maybe she has seen the error of her ways, had a change of heart and would like to give back to someone less fortunate than herself. That's her story anyway and she's sticking with it.

- Link to the story she's in
    You can find Aubree in her story Gold on wordpress (Warning.. It is a Golddigger challenge story and is a little dark)

- Link to Aubree on the gallery. Aubree_hart.png
    She has no cc currently I'm happy for you to style her as you see fit (if she is chosen) since she does have a few costume changes within my story (We do prefer maxis match hair but you can go crazy with outfits) Uploaded with the #DDNRSurrogateSim
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @Skcaga6 @Charliimai
    Good point you have made! I have all the packs, so that's no issue. I don't mind CC (feel free to share the links of where you got it from!), but I likely won't keep it unless it's essential to their look.
  • Options
    @Charliimai Hey Aubree!!!! Yay, I'm going to go in game as soon as I can to see how she would work as a surrogate.
  • Options
    I will upload her for you in a bit. I am making the background families for a different save right now.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    06-22-17_9-21-05c2a0pm.png?w=370&h=370&crop=1&ssl=106-22-17_9-30-44c2a0pm.png?w=370&h=370&crop=1&ssl=1

This is Jessie Spinks. She is the younger sister of my SimSelfie in the story Pieces of Time. She is currently in a relationship with a married man who her sister does not approve of. (That chapter has not been released yet. It will be soon though.) I do have a way to work a surrogacy into her story. :)

I put both the CC and non-CC versions of her on the gallery. I cannot remember where I got the hair. I "shop" so many different sites. Her makeup is all from jomsimscreations.com though. To find both versions, you will have to check the CC button. I use replacement default eyes. I used the tag on both when I uploaded them.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656