Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope they announce something this week!

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    No hint/GIF today :'(

It s still early. If anything is announced it will be Tomorrow or Wednesday.

I thought the rule was no gif on Monday = no announcement.

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Wait she's still doing the gif thing? I thought that ended with the teaser release
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    No hint/GIF today :'(

It s still early. If anything is announced it will be Tomorrow or Wednesday.

I thought the rule was no gif on Monday = no announcement.

She could still post it today it s only after 1pm here on the east coast. I ve seen her post gifs late.
  • Options
    MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    @SimGuruDrake can you confirm or deny if you are still doing the gif thing?
    Everyone here sasy something else :anguished:
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    The way I understood it was that the excited gif would only be posted that one time. I never got the impression that it would be an ongoing thing. I could be wrong though, maybe @SimGuruDrake can clarify for us?
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    The way I understood it was that the excited gif would only be posted that one time. I never got the impression that it would be an ongoing thing. I could be wrong though, maybe @SimGuruDrake can clarify for us?

• Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

I thought so, thanks for posting the tweet confirming it.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    We don't have a teaser today... I guess that video was the teaser. I really hope the proper trailer is tomorrow, I really don't want another release at the end of the month!
  • Options
    TheSims just tweeted this. Has to be a hint.

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member

Sounds like a hint for the restaurant game pack. Still waiting for the EP announcement :D
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Well in the picture the girl is holding a glass, never seen that at a cookout. Maybe it is back of a restaurant as it looks like that with the people at the table. Maybe we won't be able to go to the park and eat what someone else cooked on the grill. they all do it all the time, who know who cooked it.
  • Options
    Zafireria wrote: »

Sounds like a hint for the restaurant game pack. Still waiting for the EP announcement :D

Their hinting an announcement.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member

For the game pack :P Well hopefully we get an announcement soon!
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Those people who say spring lasts till the end of June... are you from this planet???

OFFICIALLY spring ends in May and summer begins in June.

Unofficially. In your own world.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    That picture doesn't seem to be a hint but just showing the look on their faces cooking food from a guy they hardly know. I mean look at the girl's face. She doesn't trust that food it would seem. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    That picture doesn't seem to be a hint but just showing the look on their faces cooking food from a guy they hardly know. I mean look at the girl's face. She doesn't trust that food it would seem. lol

Their saying eat food from strangers. When you go to a restaurant your eating food from people you don't know. Funny they put this up today. I think it's a hint were getting a gamepack announcement Tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Those people who say spring lasts till the end of June... are you from this planet???

OFFICIALLY spring ends in May and summer begins in June.

Unofficially. In your own world.

Meterological summer begins 1st of June (in weather forecasting, etc) but officially in most or all other contexts (including sims 4) seasons officially change at a solstice or equinox, ie, 21st of June.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Pretty please, let there be an announcement tomorrow!!

I have become like this waiting for one:
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/m/img/skeleton-waiting-meme-computer/9794307.jpg[/img]
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

@catloverplayer , could you provide a link to the hint please?
  • Options
    FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    edited May 2016
    @BabySquare the link in spoiler. I don't know if it's a hint or just a statement.

I've noticed that lately many sim gurus post pictures of the cats and cat-related things. I don't know could this be a hint or not.
  • Options
    Feyona wrote: »
    @BabySquare the link in spoiler. I don't know if it's a hint or just a statement.

I've noticed that lately many sim gurus post pictures of the cats and cat-related things. I don't know could this be a hint or not.

Might me. But then again, if your work involves sitting in front of a computer all day and knowing all about code and stuff I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them were turning into EA's equivelant of "crazy cat ladies".
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Baby Square

Here is the hint it was posted on the last page
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I don't really think that's a hint at all -- just some food-related teasing, as the dining GP is on the horizon.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I don't really think that's a hint at all -- just some food-related teasing, as the dining GP is on the horizon.

I agree. I think it's just EA just having fun with it, knowing that the GP is coming soon.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    It s now midnight on the east coast. Hope we get an official announcement and press release today. My fingers are crossed.