Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Now I really want an update.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Just finished reading the entire thing! I love this challenge. My fave is Ella or Skye. They are both really cute
  • Options
    Just finished reading the entire thing! I love this challenge. My fave is Ella or Skye. They are both really cute

Tha-nk you. :smiley::blush:
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @Sterretjeee @Irishsong @Sel - Lol you three are too funny!!!! Bahahahahahhaha!!! There is already a couple that have come out of the Selection Challenge :wink: All will be revealed in good time :lol:

@King4510411 - Hey! Welcome aboard! Thank you sooooooo much for reading!!!

Update in 5 minutes!!!
    Woo!!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 33

Week 5.3
    Wednesday, Day 28

All
    Hall, Early Morning

So technically this is meant to be a-part of the first half of the week. It's my story. I'll shift the format whenever I feel like it because I can! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Actually there is a reason for it but shhh!!!

Anyway, I loved playing out the little story I have got going on this morning for the girls. You see, none of the remaining girls (who are now technically the Elite) had any idea that Addison AND Ming had left the palace the previous day...or that their lives were about to flip on their heads.

Deciding to be dramatic I woke all of the girls up extra early for their work out session...

10-20-16_7-08-49PM_zpsxkjfv4ib.png

...and had an evil little chuckle to myself when they stood in front of the doors to the ballroom shaking their hands in the air...complaining that the doors were locked. What's going on? The doors won't open? How strange :wink:

Mwahahahahahahahahahah!

10-20-16_7-11-05PM_zpsmqnogdvx.png

The girls talked amongst themselves speculating - I am sure - that perhaps this morning they had been forgotten about. Nope! Just an evil little player determined to create a little drama...

10-20-16_7-11-17PM_zpsn7urcel8.png

...hasn't anyone noticed that TWO girls are missing? No? Well...allow me to enlighten you :smile:

10-20-16_7-12-55PM_zpsjqm8bsoh.png

I sent the head maid off in search of the girls, and I like to think that she encouraged them to make their way upstairs to the briefing room on the second floor while being all cryptic.

10-20-16_7-12-46PM_zpssiwpusav.png

The girls were sufficiently confused by my ploy and kept bumping into each other in an attempt to shuffle around each other and make their way to the breifing room. All will be revealed my pretties! Your lives are about to change forever!!!

10-20-16_7-14-41PM_zps0qmys37g.png

They arrived in the briefing room - which is really just the repurposed recording studio from the first Report.....

"Miss's if you wouldn't mind," The Head Maid Jemina curtsied, gesturing at the eight seats before the girls, "Serena will be with you shortly."

"Wait," Skye called as Jemina turned to leave, "There are only eight seats. We won't all fit. Wait...where are Ming and Addison?"

"Sorry Miss, I can't..." Jemina choked out avoiding the confused stares of the girls.

"Oh my god-" Valentina gasped, a triumphant grin spreading across her face, "Don't you guys get it? We are the Elite. Ming and Addison are gone..."

Valentina, you are one smart cookie!

~*~

Not long after the girls had shifted into their seats I sent Serena into the room - because who else is as awesome and as fabulous as Serena? Honestly - and she congratulated them on becoming the Elite Ladies of the Selection Challenge and confirmed their suspicions that Addison and Ming had - as the rumours suggested - left the palace the previous day.

10-20-16_7-16-58PM_zpsfc8a0yie.png

Seeing as they were now classed as the Elite their days were about to receive a massive overhaul and although they wouldn't be given access to every room in the Palace, they would no longer be relegated to the women's room for the entire day. From now on, the girls would undertake an intensive schedule of skilling during the first half of the day (6 days a week - in either, logic, charisma or a musical instrument) with free time in the afternoon where they were invited to manage their own time and pursue their own interests or - as Serena explained would be more likely - make use of the briefing room to plan, schedule and organise a serious of Social Events that they would be graded on.

10-20-16_7-17-41PM_zps7wb8ft8q.png

10-20-16_7-17-00PM_zpsxyk27fkk.png

With a short recess to change clothes and gather themselves for the day ahead, every single one of the girls was back in the briefing room within 20 minutes and embracing the responsibilities now placed on their shoulders.

10-20-16_7-21-33PM_zpsq3krywut.png

There is no advantage to skills obtained prior to the start of the Selection. Girls will now be weighted at the end of week tally in five categories: friends in the house (good friend = 2 points, friend = 1 point), Skills gained since the Elite phase started, whims rolled by the prince, Date Medals (Silver - 1 point, Gold = 2 points) and a mystery category so that I don't give everything away :wink:

10-20-16_7-22-50PM_zpsxxrekwqs.png

10-20-16_7-22-35PM_zps7vaoqbqz.png

10-20-16_7-23-01PM_zps9g9d2jqu.png

Dominique doesn't look to keen on the idea of honing her public speaking skills does she :lol: It's ok...I still love you!

@Irishsong - I'll start encouraging Skye to practice her singing skill next time I am in game. I'm about a week ahead of my updates in game, so you will see her focusing on the piano for the next little while.

BONUS:
    Their table is sooooooooo empty now. Look how lonely they looked at dinner

10-20-16_7-32-53PM_zpssxrb3vm1.png

10-20-16_7-33-13PM_zpsgm71vsuk.png
    From Left to Right: Ariana, Dominique, Savannah, Skye

10-20-16_7-33-04PM_zpshvuvc7oj.png
    From Left to Right: Sapphire (Blue Hair), Valentina (Dark Hair), Ella (Blonde), Viviana (Red Dress).

~*~

All
    Garden's, Late Afternoon

The girls worked on their skills well into the afternoon. Perhaps it was the shock of their new positions or a fear of having too much time to think about two of their close friends leaving the palace without coming to say goodbye - but every single girl stayed in the briefing room for the rest of the day.

They only left when it was time to shoot the promotional picture designed to announce to the general public that the Elite phase of the challenge was now underway.

The girls congregated by the bar, enjoying a few drinks to calm their nerves.

10-20-16_10-10-12PM_zpspolnmdgq.png

10-20-16_10-10-14PM_zpswxchvqhx.png
    From left to right: Ariana (Champagne Colored Dress), Sapphire (Blue Hair), Viviana (Red Dress), Savannah (Black Dress).

10-20-16_10-09-04PM_zpsn5s5z8ws.png
    Fromt left to right: Valentina (Blue Dress), Ariana (Champagne Dress), Sapphire (Black Dress)

(P.S. If you happened to pick up that Ella wasn't in these photos I promise that she is safe and still a part of the competition. Our resident doctor was a little obsessive about cleaning up the place and glitched out with a broken dishwasher and continuously tried to clean up the same stack plates. Le sigh!)

The girls were very amicable towards each other and I will admit my mind was more than just a little blown. I like to think that I have been keeping tabs on the girls and their developing friendship with each other...but Valentina and Skye becoming 'Good Friends' at this little pre-photo shoot had me stumbling over myself to figure out how that had happened. The two couldn't be more removed from each other's lives.

I tell you what this competition will do crazy things to you!

10-20-16_10-10-24PM_zpsbvp1qumk.png

Oooooooh! There you are Ella....look who finally decided to play the game and give up her dishwasher crusade. I see you off in the corner there stealing a few moments with the Prince Missy - I love Julius' look of like 'What? I am totally innocent here, she batted her eyelashes at me and I got side-tracked.'

10-20-16_10-10-49PM_zpsfww16nrr.png

10-20-16_10-10-50PM_zpsjxxdvs74.png

Yeah what? Like you forgot that you are meant to be saying hello to all of the girls and you know - congratulating them on making it the Elite phase of the Challenge? Ah this guy. He makes me laugh XD

10-20-16_10-12-20PM_zpsuke49t2o.png

10-20-16_10-14-06PM_zpszojrpakd.png

10-20-16_10-13-57PM_zpsega5aqmd.png
    ~*~

Week 5.1
    Thursday, Day 29

Now that the Elite phase of the challenge has commenced the Girl's days have shifted and a more structured dating arrangement has been put into place. Julius will now be spending time with each of the girls on a rotational basis with extras dates (outside of rotation) able to be won through throwing the most successful 'Social Gathering', winning a mini challenge or appearing in the Prince's whims multiple times in a row. As Ariana technically had the first date with Julius after entering the Elite phase of the challenge she is at the end of the rotation and the order was determined at random!

Savannah
    Secret Fountain Garden, Mid Morning

Savannah joined the prince out by their favourite fountain for a really relaxed and simple date. I just loved these two connecting as friends and melted a little bit each time they casually flirted with each other :heart:

10-20-16_10-46-29PM_zpsm8h1kyev.png

10-20-16_10-47-44PM_zpsxutgh7kv.png

10-20-16_10-47-53PM_zpskfphvvg6.png

This was an easy Gold/Legendary Date with Savannah and the Prince proudly boasting full romance and friendship relationship bars. I think that this little fountain retreat is fast becoming their place.

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Savannah’s Tally:
    Friendship:100%
    Romance: 100%
    Extras: Cute and simple <3

~*~

Skye
    Big Oak Tree, Afternoon

Yet again a super cute and simple date. Seeing Skye and Savannah dating the prince one after the other has me convinced that Julius is in BIIIIIG trouble. His relationship with both girls is built on a solid platform on both love and friendship. Julius hasn't dropped the L-Word yet. He is saving that for 'The One', but I wouldn't be surprised if he is in love with both of these girls in his own way. They are both his soul mate according to their relationship meter - never mind a number of other soul mates back at the palace. Oh Julius, what are we going to do with you buddy? Your heart can't split eight ways.

10-20-16_11-00-52PM_zpst2wrpsye.png

10-20-16_11-01-27PM_zpsvocemyrs.png

10-20-16_11-02-35PM-2_zpsa2bwn8un.png

Their's was a really cute and sweet kiss at the end of the Prince's date with Skye - but as the next few chapters are going to be dating heavy - I'm going to switch focus to the girls performance on the Elite side of things because it's going to get pretty repetitive otherwise and I like to mix things up :wink:

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Skye’s Tally:
    Friendship:100%
    Romance: 100%
    Extras: Cute and simple <3

~*~

So here is the end to 'The Middle of the Week Tally'. I've shifted values around to reflect my new weighted system.

Week%205%20End_zpsqy9mrlmr.png

Dominique is still holding first place but Sapphire is gaining on her fast. Sapphire - steadily holding second place - has been the Prince's favourite 2 weeks (most wants rolled for her that week) in a row and I am intrigued by this, as she is the only girl that he has struggled to fill his friendship bar to 100% with. Skye, Ella and Ariana and are holding third place with Savannah one point behind and Viviana and Valentina trailing the group by a few points.

1st - Dominique on 24
    2nd - Sapphire on 20
    3rd - Ella, Ariana and Skye on 15
    4th - Savannah on 14
    5th - Viviana on 7
    6th - Valentina on 6

As always a mini teaser for the next chapter. There was one girl that Julius could NOT stop rolling wants for at the ball. Maybe it was her dress, or maybe it was because these two had been getting along really well...but he just had to have a few moments alone with her and I gave them a small reprieve from the rules, and let them have a few moments of privacy out on the balcony.
    10-20-16_11-24-19PM_zpsax5wnauu.png

10-20-16_11-26-19PM_zpsmzqebknn.png

<3<3<3

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    it's kind of funny how the Elite section of the challenge almost is identical to
    most of the Princess challenge I been doing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @MadameLee - Yeah, I think that I borrowed inspiration from 'The Finishing School' challenge and 'The Princess Challenge' when I was thinking of ways to actually adapt what I wanted to do into a challenge for the sims when I was writing the rules :lol:
  • Options
    I'm positively bubbling. I'm so happy. Deep breaths, deep breaths. I'm so proud of Skye. To see one of my creations do so well is so good. I have a hard time believing anything i do is actually good (this isn't a pity party, just how it is), and this is so up lifting. #simsoccermom
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Also, you don't need to have her sing. I was thinking about Lily over in the glittering court when i said that, but Skye can sing too if you like.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

Tha-nk you. :smiley::blush:

@Irishsong You're very welcome :)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Since the fiasco with Savanna and Skye, I'm keeping my eyes out for their interaction. Any further romantic behavior? Do they have anything in the romance bar?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Irishsong - No! None what-so-ever. It was a one off and I quit the game without saving so it hasn't happened the save I'm playing. I'm just avoiding objects with a flirty aura from now on :wink:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Awww, great update again. Valentina found herself a friend? Impossible! :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    aaah everything's so exciting i totally felt for the girls!! :smiley:
    also i feel like if being friendly with other people will count towards the end score, valentina might have a bit of a problem... :p altho apparently skye likes her now :O
    aw they're so lonely, i can't believe how far along you already are with this challenge! i feel like you shouldn't even change the dining room tho.. keep the empty seats as a reminder of all the girls who were in the house before! :D
    i love the smaller, simple dates that they are having now! it's really sweet and shows that he's really trying to connect with the girls... <3

also @madamelee omg i used to play the princess challenge when i first got ts4! it was so much fun! :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'm positively bubbling. I'm so happy. Deep breaths, deep breaths. I'm so proud of Skye. To see one of my creations do so well is so good. I have a hard time believing anything i do is actually good (this isn't a pity party, just how it is), and this is so up lifting. #simsoccermom
    At this point I think Skye is my favourite, she's so beautiful! I love her personality too, although I'm still wondering what could have possessed her to have a one night stand in the alternate save game.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Off-topic: @Sel the Princess Challenge I'm doing is in my siggy I haven't done Friday or today's since I wanted to play my Disney&Writers Lounge's Simselves save
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 34

week%206%20cover_zpspo6hq1rg.png

Week 5.4

Friday , Day 33

All
    Dining Hall, Morning

The girls have been adapting to life as the Elite really well. I thought that I would get bored with all of the skilling in the first half of the day, but I am actually really enjoying the chance to spend that time focusing on Julius. Generally speaking the girls don't hang around after eating breakfast anymore...

10-20-16_10-34-45PM_zpswl0z8xg5.png

10-20-16_10-36-14PM_zpsf8gptfem.png

So it was nice to see Dominiqur opt for a morning cuppa. I enjoy watching these two together - especially watching them have such a 'normal' morning together.

Btw- I just realised that after being super proud of Julius for having a variety of girls with different hair colors towards the end of this competition...I have just realised that there are no fiery red heads left :o Nooooo! Why Prism? WHY!?!?!?!?!?!!

10-20-16_10-33-06PM_zpsml7zydbp.png

10-20-16_10-39-06PM_zps9tmdnsct.png

....ok, the moment is over.

With the report around the corner I decided to leave the girls skilling until the end of the day.

I didn't have anymore dates planned for Julius or any other little events that I wanted to play through this week so it seemed like a good compromise. Besides, I tend to grill my Sims like this when I play other challenges or legacies, so it is share and share alike - now buckle down, ignore your bladder need and get skilling ladies!
    ~*~

Saturday, Day 34

All
    Gardens, Afternoon

The girls gathered in the gardens at 4P.M. sharp, where they were relegated to multiple photoshoots and canapés while Palace Officials prepared to send out an offical release of the girls in their Elite Splendor to the public before the end of the day.

10-22-16_8-49-38PM_zpsrppapqu5.png

10-22-16_8-50-20PM_zpshiydmjzd.png

10-22-16_8-50-22PM_zpsl32dbl8i.png

10-22-16_8-50-23PM_zps8h6el5ol.png

The girls were so focused on their tasks that they barely noticed Julius' arrival.

10-22-16_8-52-22PM_zpskiyxt4v5.png

10-22-16_8-52-45PM_zpsbjcoedyy.png

Julius made a beeline for Ella and Sapphire who I decided didn't look too preoccupied. The two bombshells happily monopolized Julius in conversation and I loved watching the hustle and bustle as the girls buzzed around the setting.

10-22-16_8-55-00PM_zps45xpminu.png

10-22-16_8-56-01PM_zpssshdlit7.png

Valentina finished off the photos for palace officials with a remarkably high hit rate (useable photos) and I kind of enjoyed a mini taste of Australia Next Top Model.

10-22-16_8-56-44PM_zpsjnrnxgcd.png

Valentina being Valentina waste little time pulling the prince away from two of his favourites. Valentina was so subtle about it that I don't even think that he realised that she had pulled him away from Sapphire and Ella before he was on the other side of the garden! :lol:

10-22-16_8-58-40PM_zpsmljou30m.png

Seeing as it has been a week and a half of utter chaos and Ming and Addison's departure completely blew my big plans for this weeks Report, I had Julius announce to the girls that he wouldn't not be eliminated anyone tonight. This ball was meant to be the offical launch of the Elite Phase of the Challenge and it just didn't feel right to send a girl home and start this whole thing off one girl short. They are safe for now and yes it's ok to do a happy dance. I know that I did!

10-22-16_9-00-37PM_zpsn8q39yjd.png

I mean come on, rules can be flouted every once in awhile can't they?

10-22-16_9-02-02PM_zpshvqpvjkx.png

See even Skye agreed with my decision. :)
    ~*~

All
    Ballroom, Evening

This was an amazingly simple and intimate affair. I personally really enjoyed it. I could pay attention to each of the girls in a lot more detail and loved watching their friendships grow. I am still stunned by how well Valentina and Skye are getting along - maybe too well if you decide to check out the spoiler below.

Fair warning - I'm not counting this as part of the evening and it'll throw things off if you let it.

10-20-16_11-13-32PM_zpsdb3zkqhh.png

10-20-16_11-13-41PM_zpsa5bqhziw.png

Excuse you ladies! Keep it in your pants...or spanks or whatever. I had to tell these two off for getting so handsy with the Prince at a social gathering. Tutt, tutt girls!

Anyway, if you did click on the spoiler I'll put you back in the mood for the chapter and if you decided to wait until the end and go back and check it out well just bare with me.

Think, The Elite Ball, no elimination and a beautiful and intimate dinner with the girls before getting the party started.

10-22-16_9-15-30PM_zpsmsxctdp0.png

10-22-16_9-14-17PM_zpskmxa2vul.png

This actually took me forever to set up because Julius kept standing up to drink his wine and talk to all of the girls that I had directed him to start a conversation with - case and point above. I really should have given him something to eat but the plate didn't fit with my pretty setting and apparently I prioritise a pretty shot over Julius eating :lol:

Anyway, I love the tables from Dine Out! The drapes tables suit the theme of this challenge so well and I have literally put them everywhere!!!

I even reorganised the dining hall similar to this layout!

10-22-16_9-15-35PM_zpswctyw1km.png

10-22-16_9-16-11PM_zpsqakq4doq.png

10-22-16_9-15-51PM_zpsxfyus7ea.png

The girls can talk to each other across the table and Julius is actually able to interact with everyone without having to get up and move seats...or play musical chairs.

@Sel - Sorry Sel! I kind of wish that I wasn't a week and a half in game play to my updates. I probably wouldn't have changed the seating arrangement :wink:

10-22-16_9-16-49PM_zpss805tnvw.png

10-22-16_9-17-12PM_zps6rxlbahw.png

Julius, Savannah and Valentina were the only ones who hung around after dinner. I don't know what it was - maybe it was the 'Merlo' talking but the girls were pretty keen to dance the night away.

I had a good laugh at Valentina chaperoning Julius chat with Savannah. She didn't actually join in on the conversation. She just sat there and literally listened in. Lol - at least she knows who her competition is

10-22-16_9-18-46PM_zpsyy58kuei.png

10-22-16_9-18-53PM_zpsbb2steu2.png

Yeah. I may have laughed a lot about this. Valentina you crazy!!!

The others couldn't care less what Savannah and the prince were talking about...

10-22-16_9-19-34PM_zpspcczx9a3.png

10-22-16_9-19-29PM_zpsjeqrkih4.png

...and I really enjoyed the five - yeah I know just five having a mini dance party. Dominique chilled to one side watching them because I wouldn't let her muck around on the piano and she's apparently not the most comfortable dancer it was kind of nice to see her enjoying herself anyway.

10-22-16_9-20-44PM_zpse7ct7vox.png

10-22-16_9-21-00PM_zpsfne1sj1s.png

Eventual they all got down and had a bit of a dance...and because there wasn't a troupe of girls to keep track of Julius actually managed to slip in some one on one time with most of the girls...

10-22-16_9-22-07PM_zpsj6nlsbwp.png

10-22-16_9-22-56PM_zps6s6zx6k2.png

10-22-16_9-24-13PM_zpsuchzzcvx.png

10-22-16_9-24-39PM_zps43pw4mtw.png

10-22-16_9-26-23PM_zpsil72bvxg.png

10-22-16_9-26-06PM_zpss89gte0d.png

10-22-16_9-27-18PM_zpsx4x3tm7w.png

Some more so than others...

10-20-16_11-21-27PM_zpsxvgbuisy.png

Julius rolled three wants for Skye in a row, and I just had to indulge him. I have never let Julius or any of the girls out of the Ballroom during a Report for anything other than an elimination...so I felt like this little moment was pretty special for both of them.

10-20-16_11-23-11PM_zps60gys6bz.png

10-20-16_11-24-16PM_zpsyom2yrx8.png

10-20-16_11-26-41PM_zps2btwfs7r.png

10-20-16_11-26-19PM_zps5jxbahbb.png

So sweet!!!

The Elite report was a raging success. READ: an easy gold medal. I like to think that I am becoming a bit of a pro at this Social Gatherings thing. :smile:

10-20-16_11-14-47PM_zpsgo4mzwgz.png

10-20-16_11-14-55PM_zpsgigoewbm.png

Speaking of pro things...the girls worked hard all afternoon to get me these photos so without further ado I give you their Elite promo pictures - which I really should have released via 'The Insider' but meh! <3<3

10-22-16_9-31-11PM_zpsaus3vib8.png
    Left to Right : Skye, Ariana, Ella.

10-22-16_9-33-46PM_zpscshavy6p.png
    Left to Right : Dominique, Viviana

10-22-16_9-38-01PM_zpsasgssa8b.png
    Left to Right : Sapphire, Savannah

10-22-16_9-40-30PM_zpsoiksqssv.png
    Left to Right : Valentina and that's it...what, you thought that she would actually share the limelight? Ha!

~*~

And that my wonderful readers is another Report out of the way and another week down! Phew where has the time gone?

Post edited by Kamio on
  • Options
    i'm loving all of their fancy dresses <3
    also yeah i'm happy that no one had to go this week, they should at least all get to enjoy being elite for a little while as a reward for making it this far! :)
    and no probleeem it's your story :D i love the u-shaped table too <3 looks super fancy!
    and the pictures are so gorgeous! they're already looking like princesses *.*

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    NO idea, in answer. I'm loving this challenge!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Sel wrote: »
    i'm loving all of their fancy dresses <3
    also yeah i'm happy that no one had to go this week, they should at least all get to enjoy being elite for a little while as a reward for making it this far! :)
    and no probleeem it's your story :D i love the u-shaped table too <3 looks super fancy!
    and the pictures are so gorgeous! they're already looking like princesses *.*

Yay! That is what I was going for with their "fancier" dress sense this week. I wanted sparkly and bold!

• Options
    edited November 2016
    I feel like a skipping record, I'm still so proud of Skye. She's being so assertive!

I got a little worried when you said Valentina and Skye we're getting along too well, I thought she'd snuck off with someone again!

The lover and the hater join forces... I never saw that coming.

Also, Skye's expression when Valrntina kisses Julius's cheek is like "excuse me!" Queen of expressions right here.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    This is like playing Barbies when I was a kid and I only had one Ken doll...hee! Loved all the gorgeous dresses. Everyone looked stunning.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I had to admire the dinner setting. I had my hands full with four sims and you had to reign nine of them at the table. Couldn't be easy.
    Of course Valentina wouldn't give up her chair next to Julius no matter what. :D
    Those dresses are gorgeous!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    This is like playing Barbies when I was a kid and I only had one Ken doll...hee! Loved all the gorgeous dresses. Everyone looked stunning.

lmao same except all my barbies ended up being lesbians bc all my male dolls broke xD
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    No eliminations! So happy! The Elite is amazing, all the girls seem so in love with Julius! <3
    The last pictures are all so stunning! I can't wait to see what'll happen next :)
    Do you perhaps have a picture of Dominique dancing with the prince? I don't remember seeing any before and I think they'd look so cute! #SimSoccerMum