Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    omg nooo another one :o did the game maybe cull the relationship or something and that's why they didn't like each other anymore? :/
    also addion's a klepto? i thought the sims were submitted before that update came out :o but idk for sure.
    well, goodbye addison <3

but yay the elite! *.*
    [lmao so funny that you watch the australian bachelorette. i don't watch bachelor/bachelorette but i watched the last australian big brother and imo the australian reality shows have way better characters than murican shows :D (yes, they're characters, let's be real here :D)]
    ooh no ella! good thing she can't get pregnant from aliens, but it's still unfortunate whenever they get abducted :D
    but julius & ariana were super cute <3 i loved the way you decorated the garden *.*
    they all look so beautiful in their elite dresses :o
    i'm so excited to see the changes in future chapters!
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm not entirely sure that the dress Skye is wearing is her taste, but what ever. It's your show.

I'm so excited! I voted, and to be honest, I sometimes wake up in the morning just to check this. You're better than an alarm clock. :smiley:
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    The Elite! How exciting! And so proud Domi made it (with full bars!) She looks stunning in the pic, they all do! Can't wait to see this phase of the selection play out :blush:
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited November 2016
    Thank you @Kamio :blush:

Also, how long is the poll open for?
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow! I had to catch up on like seven chapters! So much happened! I'm over the moon for my Violet Rex marrying that hunky Connor. Are they on the gallery? I want them!! (I have Violet, of course, but really want them with their married relationship, etc.)

And Ella is still hanging in there even though she was abducted by those pesky aliens. I absolutely loved those indian saris--so gorgeous as was the party.

And now...so much suspense! It looks as if there's a lot of love going around with Julius. Ha! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited November 2016
    @Sel - The girls are dropping like flies! And no the game didn't cull the relationships...if you leave the romance bar to drop to far - or they are in a bad mood they can turn down romantic interactions. Addison and the Prince still had a good relationship...it was purely a mood based thing...and I think they were submitted before the update..because I certainly didn't make Addison a kelpto :lol:

@Irishsong - Yeah...I didn't think it was exactly her either - which is why I liked it. Is that weird? And thankyou....I get so excited when I see that you've commented :blush: And yay for voting!!!

Sophie and Autumn have been really good friends for awhile. The Eliminated Selection girls have been catching over the course of the game...and they sort of hit it off straight away. I like to think that Autumn became a bit of a replacement for Delia in her life. Those two still haven't worked out their issues. Addison and Autumn are currently renting an apartment together in San Myshuno. Autumn is an extremely successful Artist. You'll see pictures soon :smiley:

@Sterretjeee - Dominique is still well ahead. Sapphire is gaining but she somehow always beats her out by atleast one point. :lol:

@Spottydog714 - The Poll is open until Wednesday next week 2:30pm EST Time for Australia...so I have no idea what time that is in America....probably still Tuesday or early Wednesday morning. Hahah!

@pammiechick - Haha! Yeah...sorry about that. I've been a little tigger happy with my chapters. :lol: I'll put Violet and Conner up on the gallery. EDIT: Ok, they are on the gallery. It says that they have CC on them...but they don't :lol:

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    I'm so happy you're happy when i comment. Makes me feel better about doing so. ;)
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I think 2:20pm Wednesday would be something like 10pm for us folks up here in the North. Since it's 9:30pm on Tuesday evening here but it's about 1:30pm over there (you're basically two days ahead of us)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm British @Kamio So I'll vote later :blush: Australia to Britain is easy to work out :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 32

Week%205%20cover_zpsmw70dqjl.png
    Week 5.1
    Tuesday, Day 27
    Julius
    Elimination Patio, Late Morning

So who can remember the last update? You know...the one where Ming and Julius surprised me with their relationship status as 'Just Friends' and parted ways? Yeah, well that is was just the start of my whacky day....

10-18-16_10-22-47nbspAM_zpsaobqvypz.png

I had been stressing out about who to send home after the next report...because that Elimination would officially start the Elite Phase of this challenge. Admittedly, I was still reeling from the surprise elimination of Delia, Prism, Ming and Sixela joining the precession in the only planned Elimination. Seriously, the girls seemed to be dropping like flies and I was struggling to play catch up!

Anyway, I assumed that things had kind of calmed down and that I could relax and send the prince off on a few dates and give him a little chill time.

Yeah! I should have known straight away that my Sims had other ideas...

10-20-16_10-56-54nbspAM_zpszsi6bmax.png

See, here is the ever handsome and lovely Julius enjoying a few moments of peace amongst the craziness of the last few in game days.

10-20-16_10-57-00nbspAM_zpsfiwesma8.png

And...what better way to add to the calm than to invite Addison to join Julius for a really casually and light date? An easy to reach Gold/Legendary Date was right up my alley at this point in time. Unfortunately when it rains....its pours. Besides things come in threes don't they - if we count Delia and Prism's double Elimination as the one event :wink:

10-20-16_10-52-26nbspAM_zpsotpwttl2.png

Hey Addison! Right on time! Let's get this date started shall we? This is where I decided to direct Julius to invite her out on a date.

10-20-16_10-53-16nbspAM_zpspyhgbntt.png

10-20-16_10-53-46nbspAM_zps9c1olxms.png

I wasn't paying attention at first...but was kind of sitting around wondering why the date screen hadn't popped up. Was the game glitching? Eh - let's give this date thing another shot and that is when I saw it. Wait...what? Why are there red negative relationship icons popping up? I hadn't seen negative icons in so long it took me a moment to figure out what was going on. Addison wasn't turning him down was she? These two had seriously high friendship and romantic relationship bars...can that even happen? I directed Julius to ask Addison out again and surely enough I actually saw her shake her head.

WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

10-20-16_10-53-57nbspAM_zpseh0mj9ut.png

I dug deeper and clicked furious through all of their home tab screens. They both had high needs and weren't in any bad moods besides a little embarrassed moodlet from 'An Awkward Conversation'. Oh come on guys it's not like you were getting the WooHoo talk from your parents. You guys really liked each other.

Surely it is a glitch. I exited the game, reloaded and had Julius ask her out again and it was still a great big fat NO!

ADDISON!!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

I mean Julius was hammering his juice in an attempt to appear calm and collected during their converstation and that is when I saw it. A sneaky, condensed little emotion booster in Addison's emotional panel. Wait...I didn't know that Addison was a kleptomaniac. Eep! Maybe it is a good thing that things aren't working out so well? I don't know? I am so confused...they were surprisingly cute together.

10-20-16_10-54-58nbspAM_zpsfnvhszsj.png

It turns out that Addison was feeling a little tense thanks to her 'Klepto' trait and wanted to 'Swipe Something'. I like to think that Addison admitted that the palace life wasn't for her and that Julius was genuinely smiling when she asked him to 'Just Be Friends' and not falling apart on the inside.

10-20-16_10-56-13nbspAM_zpsju91op6j.png

Their hug was sweet and I actually shed a tear when I realized that this bright and spunky girl with her pop of green dress was heading out of the door and never coming back as anything more than a friend to anyone in the Palace.

10-20-16_10-56-30nbspAM_zps23anibw5.png

10-20-16_10-57-43nbspAM_zpsitth3yqf.png

Dang it! It is like the girls have conspired together to do a mass walk out! GAH!!! Poor Julius...I feel like he is taking the rejection surprisingly well <3
    ~*~

Can you guess what time it is...and what it means now that Addison has left? No? Well let me enlighten you, -and to be honest for just a moment...I was kind of hoping for a slightly more theatrical entrance into... THE ELITE STAGE OF THE SELECTION CHALLENGE!!!!

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen it is true, without even realising it Addison had just changed everything!

For those who haven't been following the rules the Elite phase of this challenge is intense. The Prince is no longer searching for a bride, he is looking a Queen to stand beside him and reign over their kingdom together and he needs a girl who is willing to take on the responsibilities of a royal life.

The girls will now be skilling from 9am to 11:30am every day of the week, with the second half of their day and their disposal. The girls will now be ranked according to their skill levels, their performance in challenges throughout the entirety of this phase and rated according to their date medals.

10-20-16_10-57-17nbspAM_zpsqlaavsh5.png

It is a dramatic shift in the game and I decided to give Julius (and the girls) the day away from these pressure...as it wasn't exactly my plan for this to happened just yet and I have been super keen for the date that Julius had planned for the evening.

Technically I am going against the rules of the challenge, but Julius has been tense enough with the lack of career progression and I really didn't want to give up my Julius and Ariana fluff.
    ~*~

Ariana
    Gardens, Early Evening

I had deliberately planned a simple and romantic evening for the two. I even pulled out the Legendary Date for an added boost to the romance of the evening.

10-20-16_11-47-02nbspAM_zpsgqwggbwq.png

10-20-16_11-46-52nbspAM_zpshdonrt2i.png

:love: I love the beatuiful golden light of sunsets in Windenburg. *happy sigh*

Julius pulled Ariana to himself as soon as she was within arm's reach and I couldn't really blame the kid.

10-20-16_11-47-40nbspAM_zpswzy3lavg.png

Ariana melted into his arms and I was so thankful.
    I don't know if any of you have been keeping up with the latest season of the Australian Bachelorette - but she has had a few rought weeks and I was kind of sympathising with her hopelessness. When people are turning you down in droves and you are struggling to find someone who genuinely cares about you in a room full of people who are meant to be there for you and four guys in a row have admitted that you just might not be the one - a sweet, beautiful and unconditionally caring person who can't find fault in you goes a long way to repair the walls that you were starting to put up. I love you Matty- J!!!! Even in I think that Lee is going to win it. :'(

10-20-16_11-47-21nbspAM_zpszfhf8jyv.png

10-20-16_11-49-37nbspAM_zpsubaiikv4.png

Ariana's little giggle was so cute and I can admit that watching these two flirting with each other was just a little bit of a guilty pleasure.

10-20-16_11-50-01nbspAM_zpscy8fyr5j.png

Julius was pretty keen on it too and pretty soon after filling their date bar to silver the sun had set and it was time for dinner.

10-20-16_11-53-02nbspAM_zps9c3p4psz.png

10-20-16_11-53-13nbspAM_zps5mffrfe8.png

Ariana had never had nectar before but I had pinned a whim for a few days again and decided to indulge her and she has extremely pleased. :smile:

10-20-16_11-53-28nbspAM_zpsr2n1g3dy.png

10-20-16_11-53-44nbspAM_zps0vwmwsbl.png

10-20-16_11-54-11nbspAM_zpsyrrhn0as.png

Conversation flowed really easily for these two lovebirds and I stayed focused on them and silently pretended that Ella wasn't out in the gardens being abducted for the third time this week. :confounded:

10-20-16_11-56-42nbspAM_zpsbiznssu1.png

10-20-16_11-57-02nbspAM_zps7xxh07g7.png

Ugh! Sixela...you quit on your own terms. Can't you convince your little green and blue friends to give us a little break? There is some serious romance going on in the backyard at the moment without your friends dropping in every other day of the week or a surprise trade negotiation.

Ugh, see! I'm missing the goodstuff. Ariana and Julius had wrapped up dinner without me realizing it and were flirting up a storm in the little section of the garden I had decorated in red for this date.

10-20-16_11-59-29nbspAM_zpspzeidwle.png

10-20-16_11-59-50nbspAM_zpses3qaffn.png

Naw you guys! :love:

Date Overview
    Milestones: Lovers + Soulmates
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Ariana’s Tally:
    Friendship: 90%
    Romance: 100%
    Extras: A really easy gold/legendary date. I loved watching them together. Simplicity sometimes is the most beautiful thing of all K.I.plum - a.k.a Keep . It . Simple . Silly. :wink:

~*~

I told you it was a crazy day in game for me! I am sooooo excited that we are now in the ELITE PHASE of this challenge! Eep!

As promised I have created a poll to help me determine who will win this challenge! Click the link HERE! and head on over and cast your vote. You have two so feel free to vote for two different girls or your own girl twice :lol:

It is getting sooooo close to the end!!! Can you feel it!!! <3<3<3

While I am at it...here is a quick little snap of the girls in their Elite Finery. Sooooo much love for these girl!!!

10-20-16_11-11-08nbspPM_zpsg0gdtfzv.png
    FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
    FRONT ROW - Ariana, Dominique, Valentina, Ella, Savannah.
    BACK ROW - Sapphire, Skye, Vivana.

Poor Ella .. that is not fun at all!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I interrupt your scheduled programming to bring you a little moment of love.

I am mucking around in the Selection World at the moment...setting things up for the Glittering Court and planning out a few weddings for eliminated (and soon to be eliminated) Selection Girls. I am up to the final Six and want to hold a vote to help me make the decision on who wins the Selection Challenge before I plan and play out the rest of it.

I don't want to give things away (all will be revealed soon) but one of the top four Selection girls is getting married to a wealth businessman and seeing as I am planning on the two of them living in San Myshuno - because I loooooove City Living - a high rise wedding reception just so 100% fit the bill.

Did I mention how beautiful the lighting that comes through the windows is??!?!?!

11-06-16_11-29-06nbspPM_zpsi1stumf3.png

11-06-16_11-52-53nbspPM_zpsf14daljo.png

11-06-16_11-29-01nbspPM_zpsbue9rpla.png

11-06-16_11-53-10nbspPM_zpsohwzn3ht.png

Ignore the lighting in the chapel, I still have to tweak a few things but I am so in <3<3<3

Where do we vote?? I did not see it .. Love the competiton so far and if I was voting I would pick Sapphire :)

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Where do we vote?? I did not see it .. Love the competiton so far and if I was voting I would pick Sapphire :)

Here, the link was posted in the same post as the last chapter :D

Also are we allowed to say who we voted for? :D
  • Options
    @Sel - yeah of course! You're welcome to say who you picked! I'd be interested to know. There is a clear winner at this point :smile:
  • Options
    I'm so tired of voting at this point. I'm a very grumpy American. I'll dm you who I voted for in this challenge.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Sel - yeah of course! You're welcome to say who you picked! I'd be interested to know. There is a clear winner at this point :smile:

well, it's no secret i gave one vote to my own girl ariana <3 and the other went to ella cause i love having the sim in my game & i felt bad for her cause she got abducted last chapter :D
    i really like all of the girls tho so i'll be happy to see any of them win *.*
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Oh no! Haha! My poor addison!! I was afraid her klepto-ness would be her undoing. Oh well, lol, it was so much fun to watch her in this challenge!

To be honest, I like giving sims some of the more negative traits, it makes them interesting. I thought her klepto trait would make for an interesting time at a palace full of shiny things. :wink:

Can't wait To see who makes it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    ^ i love the klepto trait too! :D in ts3 almost all of my sims had it, so obviously i was super happy when it returned in ts4! :D
  • Options
    You guys wants to know a secret? Last time I was in game I left free will on without keeping things in check with all of the girls and the prince around objects that produce a romantic aura. Savannah and Skye must have been feeling the love because they ran off to the sauna together and had a little woohoo.

I almost died!!!! No need to say the I exited and didn't save. Since when could sims autonomously woohoo?
  • Options
    O.O
    I didn't know you could have an autonomous romantic interactions without prior intentional romantic interaction. Much less woohoo.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    O.O
    I didn't know you could have an autonomous romantic interactions without prior intentional romantic interaction. Much less woohoo.
    Yeah tell me about it! I was sooooo shocked!
  • Options
    Plot twist. *eye roll*
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    That is so strange since they have romance bars with the prince. I wish we could set gender preferences but then the prince may have been way too busy. lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    omg no way!! in case they both don't win, please make them a couple!! :D
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    You guys wants to know a secret? Last time I was in game I left free will on without keeping things in check with all of the girls and the prince around objects that produce a romantic aura. Savannah and Skye must have been feeling the love because they ran off to the sauna together and had a little woohoo.

I almost died!!!! No need to say the I exited and didn't save. Since when could sims autonomously woohoo?

I guess it's a sign! :lol:
  • Options
    IF the both get eliminated, I suppose a coupling would be interesting.
    jzZP0sJ.png