Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Gamepack/Childrens stuff pack LEAKED!

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The trailer mentions GP in the Spring and Sp in the Summer.

May is Spring. The SP probably comes out in June. What I'm scared of is the next EP....we will only get one this year and I hope it's not a disaster...

Only one? are you kidding me?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Ok, calm down everyone. No need to criticize upcoming packs based on a trailer that basically shows nothing in-depth. We have to wait and see. Especially if that Kids SP is coming in SUMMER. It has to have some more to it? ;)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

May is Spring. The SP probably comes out in June. What I'm scared of is the next EP....we will only get one this year and I hope it's not a disaster...

It would have to. That's the end of this quarter, and Graham has explained why they can't announce add-ons for future quarters.

When does the quarter officially end?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member

It would have to. That's the end of this quarter, and Graham has explained why they can't announce add-ons for future quarters.

When does the quarter officially end?

The end of June.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    It doesn't grab my attention but there might still be more to this
  • Options
    RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    RubeeSims wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Lol just like I expected. So underwhelming.

Is all the hype for just this? lol.

Kind of knew it was gonna be a disaster. Let's just hope we get a good trailer. I mean if we can run the restaurant it would be cool. Still not worth a 9 month wait ...

"A disaster" We've seen a few seconds long leaked trailer. Why is everyone on this forum so negative and anti everything?

It was a 9 month wait! It seems to me like they don't even include children in this restaurant theme and the SP is sooo lame we have o family play! The picture doesn't even have a wow factor.

But like I said, all we've seen so far is literally a few seconds. We have no info on these packs or any other packs that might come. It's ridiculous to me that so many people on here make their minds up on something when they know nothing about it.

Its pretty obvious. For weeks I've been saying restaurants are not worth a 9 month wait. For over a year people complain about no family play and here they are giving us children SP so we can pretend we have family play.

What about a toddler SP?

We'll get a toddler pack if/when we get one. I'd like one too but bashing everything else (when we know very little about them) isn't going to bring toddlers to us any sooner.
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited April 2016
    The monster looks like a spirit of some kind.

Screenshot_64.png

I really like that orange stuffed animal. It just looks so cute :p
    Yes, and I am guessing the trunk is a gameplay object aswell - maybe playing dress up? Although my imagination is continually way off regarding Maxis. LOL
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    I'm back!
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »

LOL, so much for "you'll hear everything official from EARS first" ... :lol:
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Please can y'all tell me this is all a bad dream!
    oEXFlyrPRBOE0.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    gc6164 wrote: »
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    the videos been deleted where else can i find it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qwUNHy8CI

Ok maybe the sims USA has a better video, cause that one is lame. Thanks for looking for the link though :)

I think this is all we're getting today, but I'm sure we'll get to hear more about both packs later on this week.

It can't be. This isn't an official announcement. We have to wait another hour to either see the video again, or something else too.

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Only one? are you kidding me?

With the time they have it's impossible to do more than one this year. So no I'm not even joking.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    You kn ow if you all go in expecting to hate it you are probably going to hate it, be positive for once maybe? I'm not asking you to like the pack but it just feels a load of people had their mind made up whether they were going to like this or not before it was even announced!

Anyone else feeling a bit a De Ja Vu about this? *cough GT cough*

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Kind of knew it was gonna be a disaster. Let's just hope we get a good trailer. I mean if we can run the restaurant it would be cool. Still not worth a 9 month wait ...

"A disaster" We've seen a few seconds long leaked trailer. Why is everyone on this forum so negative and anti everything?

It was a 9 month wait! It seems to me like they don't even include children in this restaurant theme and the SP is sooo lame we have o family play! The picture doesn't even have a wow factor.

But like I said, all we've seen so far is literally a few seconds. We have no info on these packs or any other packs that might come. It's ridiculous to me that so many people on here make their minds up on something when they know nothing about it.

Its pretty obvious. For weeks I've been saying restaurants are not worth a 9 month wait. For over a year people complain about no family play and here they are giving us children SP so we can pretend we have family play.

What about a toddler SP?

We'll get a toddler pack if/when we get one. I'd like one too but bashing everything else (when we know very little about them) isn't going to bring toddlers to us any sooner.

They should give us stuff that people ask for. Let's just hope we can run the restaurant if not this will oficially be a disaster

Also we can bash whatever we want, we don't even know if toddlers are coming
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »

LOL, so much for "you'll hear everything official from EARS first" ... :lol:

That timezone math. It's hard...*

*(which is why I use one of the gazillion computer options to find out what time it is somewhere)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    The Sims official Twitter just posted the video:
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    When is the patch?
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member

What about a toddler SP?

They should give us stuff that people ask for. Let's just hope we can run the restaurant if not this will oficially be a disaster

Also we can bash whatever we want, we don't even know if toddlers are coming

Amen to that girl friend!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    The Sims official Twitter just posted the video:

Ugh :s
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    ShaniceWShaniceW Posts: 16 Member
    > @IchigoUsagi said:
    > It seems like the video is gone?
    They are making a new one. The feedback wasn't what they expected.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    @Orchid13 GIIIIRL you don't know how many people would be mad if toddlers came out in a SP because SPs don't usually have much content in them. When and if they bring them back it better either be free or in an expansion pack. Or you know what people might not even care if it's a SP as long as they get them
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2016
    gc6164 wrote: »
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    the videos been deleted where else can i find it?

Ok maybe the sims USA has a better video, cause that one is lame. Thanks for looking for the link though :)

I think this is all we're getting today, but I'm sure we'll get to hear more about both packs later on this week.

It can't be. This isn't an official announcement. We have to wait another hour to either see the video again, or something else too.

You can still atch it tho, SimsCommunity got it.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Guys at least wait to freak out until we get the official announcement. :D You're giving me a heart attack. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Guys, you should be positive at least once. We've seen only couple of seconds. Let them release bigger trailer that shows everything adn then judge. Remeber Get Togther? When the trailer came out half of the sims comunity was angry. And look how good the EP turned out to be.