Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @PriestessBizarre I feel you on the "unnecessary censorship" hilarity that happens here. That word is censored because it can be used as a term for a part of mammalian anatomy. But for now at least, we can still mention muffins, teabags, paper sacks or bags, and those little sausages that are also called cocktail wieners. At least, I think we can. Will find out as soon as I post this.

And today's weather is a high still below freezing.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    A bit sunnier today than it has been and got treated to a full double rainbow this afternoon!
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Cool & overcast :neutral:
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    -15c :# I want to be thankful it's not colder cuz this is Canada and it could be way worse but also we've had a very mild fall with just a couple short lived plunges so they feel really dramatic and awful.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    26C and sunny.

I'm glad that our little lockdown is ending far sooner than expected.
    Wednesday it was announced that we were going into lockdown, and wouldn't be allow to go out for exercise for 6 days.
    Today that was changed, all because someone told a furphy.

I'm looking forward to us getting back to that new normal we'd established, though it was nice to see that the state could lock down pretty fast, when required to. I think we'll be more ready to do it again if we need to.

@PriestessBizarre I feel you on the "unnecessary censorship" hilarity that happens here. That word is censored because it can be used as a term for a part of mammalian anatomy. But for now at least, we can still mention muffins, teabags, paper sacks or bags, and those little sausages that are also called cocktail wieners. At least, I think we can. Will find out as soon as I post this.

And today's weather is a high still below freezing.

*❤️❤️❤️❤️*. Weiner.

EDIT: OH.... EM.... GEE! This time it censored "s n i g g e r". What in heaven's name?! :D

But I can still say weiner. *s n i g g e r*

(disclaimer: Yes, even at my age).

Spicy used to be a naughty word on the old aussie forum.
    And pizza too, I think.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    It doesn't know what it wants to do. One day the high is 30 degrees, the next it's 65, then back into the 40s. It's been sunny every day this week, so that's something positive
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Sunny and around the mid 60's. Kind of a nice change since it has been really cold and very windy the last few days.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Cloudy, windy and temperature just short of 10 degr C (50 degr F). Felt a bit cold after quite a long spell of mild autumn weather.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    whimsuwhimsu Posts: 18 Member
    Right now it's 82 degrees F with a "feels like" of 85. A little warm, but could be a lot worse. ;) The high is only 83, so for THAT I'm very thankful.
  • Options
    @PriestessBizarre
    This weather really is disgusting.
    I hate humidity, and I hate dry heat, yet I live sandwiched between the desert and the sea. :/
    It was already 34C at 9am. It's supposed to reach 38C here today, with a severe thunderstorm due... whenever.
    If I had the money, I'd be building digging a Coober Pedy style house here.

I had a shower, and put clothes on. And instantly regretted it. This is not the weather for clothing.

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Movotti @PriestessBizarre I sympathize with you both, having been born on a tropical island and grown up in Texas, and never could I ever get used to heat or humidity. I'm as far north as one can get in the US, can drive to Canada, and would relocate there if it were feasible. But I'm grateful we have had unseasonal warmth here, enough that it's not freezing or snowing, so we could throw open windows while cutting through an exterior wall and the floor to the basement doing some kitchen reno, rewiring, venting, etc because the particulates, blown-in-insulation, horsehair plaster, etc were choking even with masks.

Weather here today is 2 deg C or 35 deg F. Very warm for this time of year, here. Sunny, clear, and calm.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    29 and storms predicted
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    21C and sunny.
    I dunno what happened to the storm we were supposed to have yesterday. There was a bit of thunder in the evening, and bit of rain.

The weekend here is forecast to be over 40C.
    Revolting.

It's insane the way the weather is fluctuating by 20C each week.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    According to my PC, it's clear and 35 degrees right now. We had some heavy snow earlier today, which has melted away a little bit.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    It's nice, rainy and dark right now here in Finland, with temp at 6 degrees.
  • Options
    Today has been sunny, 25C, with a nice sea breeze.

It's gonna be hot here on the weekend.
    But I died on behalf of one of the inland towns, when I saw their forecast for the next week, they've got a proper heatwave coming, starting tomorrow.