Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you ever feel jealous of your sims?

Since playing a few hours of TS4 I'm getting really jealous of my sim :D

I now want to go to the spa in real life, have a mud bath, do some meditation to soothing music, go fishing and camping etc.

my sim has also made fast friends with Bella Goth (the most beautiful sim I have ever seen, just wow!).. I'm quite envious about that because she makes friends so easily, simply effortless :D

so now I'm looking to book myself a spa day for real, and go camping.. all of which won't be as cool in real life as my sim makes it out to be.

so do you ever feel "jealous" of your sims? and before anyone tells me, yes I do know it's a game :p

Comments

• Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    It's funny you should bring this up. My sims has 50 thousand Simoleons of disposable cash in the bank from doing absolutely nothing and passively I was a little perturbed. But they have some hard life issues coming their way so I didn't feel bad for long. ;)
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    Purplepiper767Purplepiper767 Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2016
    dw4518 wrote: »
    so do you ever feel "jealous" of your sims?

No.

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm jealous they can become bodybuilders in a few of minutes.
    3 months later, my muscles are still too small.
  • Options
    dw4518dw4518 Posts: 263 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    But they have some hard life issues coming their way so I didn't feel bad for long. ;)

hehe I wouldn't want to be your sim :p
  • Options
    Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    dw4518 wrote: »
    Since playing a few hours of TS4 I'm getting really jealous of my sim :D

I now want to go to the spa in real life, have a mud bath, do some meditation to soothing music, go fishing and camping etc.

my sim has also made fast friends with Bella Goth (the most beautiful sim I have ever seen, just wow!).. I'm quite envious about that because she makes friends so easily, simply effortless :D

so now I'm looking to book myself a spa day for real, and go camping.. all of which won't be as cool in real life as my sim makes it out to be.

so do you ever feel "jealous" of your sims? and before anyone tells me, yes I do know it's a game :p

Every day I wonder why god doesn't type aging off, then motherlode repeatedly.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Yeah, haha, I have this sim who became a bestselling author in no time and has tons of money... Wouldn't mind that. :p
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    I'm jealous that as soon as they have a baby their body is back to normal like nothing happened. Yet here I am 8 weeks later still not quite the same. Too bad I can't hit the gym about 3 times and have my body back lol
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I notice that my sim earns $424 per hour, so yeah, I'm a little jealous. Plus I wish I could use the motherlode cheat IRL. :smiley:
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    I notice that my sim earns $424 per hour, so yeah, I'm a little jealous. Plus I wish I could use the motherlode cheat IRL. :smiley:

RIGHT!! I'd only go to work for a couple of hours each day making that kind of money. They have it made lol
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited March 2016
    I think this is one of the reasons I like to play.. to live vicariously through them at times. The spa is great but I don't go to spas in reality. I have gotten massages which are blissful, so it's nice to watch and .. in a way feel it. I know I can get calmer just through that music that came with Spa Day.
    On the other hand I don't always have to feel anything. I don't like to camp in reality either but I like it in the game. I don't have to actually feel the bug bites, or go into that nasty public bathroom. I don't feel like I'm getting bitten when they do lol... so I get some good and less of the bad. Besides their lives sometimes are so very short >:) sometimes. They might as well enjoy.
    Jealous.. naw.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    About the only thing that gets me a little envious is all they have to do to either trim down, or get supermodel skinny is to walk for a while on the tread mill, boom, done. I'd never want to be really skinny, but to get rid of the extra pounds takes some serious life changing stuff. Yet on the other hand, I'm not envious of them because if they don't eat in a certain period of time they die. If I were a sim, I know I would be dead because last year I went a whole month without eating a single thing.
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Being poor I don't have all the things I give my Sims. I hate to shop so I shop with my Sims. But my bills are never 5000 so I pay my bill and my Sims don't...
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    dw4518dw4518 Posts: 263 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't like to camp in reality either but I like it in the game. I don't have to actually feel the bug bites, or go into that nasty public bathroom. I don't feel like I'm getting bitten when they do lol... so I get some good and less of the bad.

my thoughts exactly! I went camping last year and woke up freezing in a wet tent, and I HATE the bugs. but seeing my sims go camping makes me want to go, it's just all the good things without the bad in sims game
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    I'm jealous that as soon as they have a baby their body is back to normal like nothing happened. Yet here I am 8 weeks later still not quite the same. Too bad I can't hit the gym about 3 times and have my body back lol

Breastfeeding.
    Instant slimmer.
    35 lbs of baby weight lost in 3 1\2 months with healthy eating and breastfeeding.
    ;)
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited March 2016
    Sometimes, how easy it is for my writer sims to make money makes me a little jealous. They write a book, and the royalies start rolling in immediately. I write a book...I'm lucky to see 1 sale every two or three months, let alone a royalties check! (And I've been busting my butt with promotion!) :'(
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm jealous they can win the lotto every other day. 50$ up to 1 million. They always win playing slots too. At least double the money in 1 day. Lucky bas... sims.
    Oops! I'm on the ts4 forum, ya'll don't have that yet. You jealous? Haha!

Oh yeah... Got rain and storms too! Have fun going camping with endless sunny days.
  • Options
    I'm jealous they can win the lotto every other day. 50$ up to 1 million. They always win playing slots too. At least double the money in 1 day. Lucky bas... sims.
    Oops! I'm on the ts4 forum, ya'll don't have that yet. You jealous? Haha!

Oh yeah... Got rain and storms too! Have fun going camping with endless sunny days.

My sims never win the lotteries.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @RosettasStoned I have it on ts4, its a mod and I love it
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yeah, I am jealous of them. They all can cook better than me. And they're richer than me. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Very, mine have barely any troubles and teens finish school early and can stay out till whatever time they like
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    My sim teen had a girlfriend sleep over and his mother walked in on them mid "mess around." I would have been writing this to you from a safe house in Denver if I'd done that in my parents house.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    My sim teen had a girlfriend sleep over and his mother walked in on them mid "mess around." I would have been writing this to you from a safe house in Denver if I'd done that in my parents house.

If I had done that, I would have never had a chance to make it to a safe house. I would be dead the moment I got busted.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Of course. They have everything I don"t, except a car!