Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hystoria - A Sims 4 History Challenge Legacy

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oh no, not confusing! Just had a knee jerk reaction…like these two crazy kids lol, and needed to mull over it some more. I think the hot-headed trait could definitely breed jealousy seeing as how hot-headedness breeds irrational thinking, and jealousy is definitely irrational at times.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm editing and updating chapter 4 right now, so it'll be up today. ^^

Yay!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    OtterlyRidiculousOtterlyRidiculous Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hystoria - Chapter 4: Thag's

[img][/img]03-18-16_6-34-30nbspPM_zpsok7ljavm.png

It had been two moons since the night that Ayla and Thag had shared a moment swept up in passion, but they had failed so far to deal with three things. The first being that neither wanted to admit to their own fault, that they had both played guilty parts in the events that had occurred; the second that simply talking about it might have saved them both from the pain they 🐸🐸🐸🐸 each other to; and the third that Ayla had been getting horribly sick in the mornings. Each of these things left them tangled within themselves, watering each conflict with more and more stress and unnecessary anger.
    Ayla had gone to great extents to hide her sickness from Thag in order to put off telling him, but it was making her weak and dizzy, and she feared that she would collapse before him. She buried herself in her gardening, and the benefits of her work had exploded. Not only were they finally eating regular, balanced meals, but they had more than enough to trade with other tribes, and therefore their wealth had grown.
    Thag, on the other hand, had gone to great extents not to notice Ayla. His heart was stillest when she was not in view, and he could not remove her from mind, so he spent the majority of his time down at the river, deep in thought of anything at all that did not remind him of her. He was slowly becoming quite the skilled fisherman, and his focus had increased his cleverness in catching certain kinds of fish. This, too, had increased their prosperity as a tribe. The trouble he most ran in to, however, was that the river reminded him of Ayla, unaware of her strength and beauty, but in that fateful moment she had been a hurricane in his arms.
    It was a particularly beautiful morning when she had finally gathered the emotional strength to face Thag and tell him of the spark in her belly. He was by the river, as he always was, happy in the silence of the moment. He did not hear her approach. When she was within earshot, she stopped and allowed herself to drink in the sight of him standing there. She wanted so badly to devote herself to her anger towards him, but it was difficult.

[img][/img]03-18-16_6-18-19nbspPM_zpsp6mjqeor.png

"Thag," She stated as flatly as she could, giving him the time to turn and face her. He was quite surprised by her visit, and had to struggle to calm his heart. "Ayla is with child," She made she that she communicated the fact clearly, for she did not want to repeat it. When the look on his face allowed her to recognize that he had understood her, she turned to leave.
    "Ayla," Thag quickly stepped forth, "Thag is sorry," He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that she was expecting. He did not think that it would have happened so soon.

[img][/img]03-18-16_6-21-14nbspPM_zpsxmgnixih.png

"Thag is sorry," Ayla scoffed, "Thag is sorry for what?" She quirked a brow, hands on her hips.
    "Thag used Ayla," He confirmed her fears and drove a spearhead through her heart.
    "Yes," She nodded, her anger growing as her eyes welled.
    "Thag broke Ayla's ways," He continued, "Thag broke Ayla's tradition. Thag disrespected Ayla's ancestors," He took a careful step forward, hoping above all else that she would forgive him.
    "No," Ayla gave him an odd look, "Thag not break Ayla's ways," She shook her head, "Thag breaks Ayla's heart,"
    "Ayla must have many children, many men. Thag gives Ayla heir," He opened his mouth to continue, but stopped, "What?"

[img][/img]03-18-16_6-21-37nbspPM_zpsbukod96h.png

"Thag left!" She shouted, knowing that it was her place to bite her tongue, but she refused. This heartache had been building within her for two moons, it was to be contained no longer, "Thag left Ayla, Thag used Ayla for Thag's self!" She was gesturing in a lovely rage, "Thag is like other man!"
    That was it; that was the cord not to be struck, "No!" He shook his head, hands balled into fists for a moment as they always did when he was angry. Ayla took careful note of this, but knew that he would not strike her. He was too gentle, "Thag is not like other man!" He leaned toward her, "Thag acted on heart," He shook his head again, "Thag not like other man,"
    "Heart!" Ayla made the same gesture he had previously made, "Thag left Ayla, Thag not act on heart,"
    "Yes," He argued with a nod, "Thag held Ayla with heart, Thag left without heart,"
    Ayla seemed confused, "Thag left with heart,"

[img][/img]03-18-16_6-23-14nbspPM_zpschbhbtkc.png

He shook his head, "No. Thag left without heart," He was calming, and took her hand in his. She was uneasy with his strength, but he was not rough. He pressed her hand to his chest, "Ayla sees?"
    "Ayla sees what?" She felt her own pulse quicken at the nearness.
    "Ayla left with Thag's heart," He removed his hand with hers, and she gently set it against his face.
    "Ayla silly," She looked up at him with sad eyes and he shook his head.
    "Thag silly, Thag left Ayla," He smiled at her. She was struck by it, it must have been the first real smile he had given her. She eagerly took his hand instead, and laid it on her stomach,
    "Thag's heart," She smiled back as his eyes grew wide in fatherly wonder.
    "Thag's," He said, simply.
    "Thag's." She replied, knowing fully he meant more than just the paternity of the child.
    I'm so sorry my sims are always stinky. :joy: So, this chapter was a bit short, and more wordy for the amount of pictures, partly because I'm missing one very important screenshot and in-game Ayla is too fat to retake the shot right now, but I felt this chapter was very important in Thag and Ayla's relationship. :) Still no points earned, but Ayla is on her way to being 1/5th done with the whole "5 babies with 5 men" category. Yay! I'm not influencing the gender of this pregnancy, so I can't wait to see what she has! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WOW! This was great! I love this conversation. I wasn’t sure how it was gonna go down lol. Very nice!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Glad they worked it out. Now I'm worried about the five men thing...sounds an awful lot like what I have to do in my prettacy! Ha! Poor Thag!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    This was so sweet! I hope the whole having children with 5 men won't drive them apart later on.
  • Options
    Wondering if there will be an update!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Oh...darn. I was hoping this one would sputter out. I wanted to feature it in SimCom...but it needs more chapters and has to be updated at least bi-monthly. Sigh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    Thag and Ayla left with Eddie's heart!
    I love this story already but if Ayla has to have four more children with four different men then how will Thag respond to that? Hmmm...
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options
    Eddie Sims wrote: »
    Thag and Ayla left with Eddie's heart!
    I love this story already but if Ayla has to have four more children with four different men then how will Thag respond to that? Hmmm...

Eddie Sims! Is it really you?
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Yes it's me! :)
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options

Yay! Welcome!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Yay! Welcome!

Thanks. I've been lurking around this site without a membership for too long! LOL.

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Woooo @Eddie Sims Hey :) I always see you liking stuff on my blog. Good to see you here
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I've just found out about the history challenge, and I love it! And your sims are good looking! bookmarked!
  • Options
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    I've just found out about the history challenge, and I love it! And your sims are good looking! bookmarked!

@fabtiffsim This author hadn't been back for a while...it makes me sad.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    I'm really enjoying your story. I love how your using very simple sentences for their conversations. Looking forward to more from Thag and Ayla.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Please continue! :'( Love this <3
    Not sure what to put here... so hi