Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Just watched a school play about social media. :3

Sounds interesting. What exactly was the plot?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Nice avatar turner! It really matches your signature :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Nice avatar turner! It really matches your signature :p

Thanks! Haha and I know, it does match quite well, doesn't it? Wish I could say that was on purpose, but alas, I cannot. :b I really love the color combination of blue and gray, so it's perfect.
    I like the idea of keeping the same silhouette as my avatar, and just repainting the background every few weeks, so I think I'll continue to do that for a long time. Kind of like how google changes their logo on special occasions but still keeps the same basic logo :blush:

I'm really digging your avatar as well! I low-key have recently developed a *strong* attraction to glasses, and the angle and lighting of that picture is really well done. Must say I'm a bit jelly, hahaha.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,809 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Just watched a school play about social media. :3

Sounds interesting. What exactly was the plot?

A group of girls addicted to social media went into group therapy. It had hilarious moments, like when they all had to hand in their cellphones. One had 4(!). The finale was a weird dance with everybody wearing blocks with social media logos, after which all the girls were hypnotized.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'm really digging your avatar as well! I low-key have recently developed a *strong* attraction to glasses, and the angle and lighting of that picture is really well done. Must say I'm a bit jelly, hahaha.

:p Thank you. It's my simself. My mum recognises it when she saw it first time and said that the picture looks exactly the same as me in pyjamas. Since I wear it all day if I'm not going anywhere.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

:p Thank you. It's my simself. My mum recognises it when she saw it first time and said that the picture looks exactly the same as me in pyjamas. Since I wear it all day if I'm not going anywhere.

Same about the PJ thing XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

Pj's are the best thing to just laze around the house in
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

True that.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

True that.

Or even just like a warm robe or is that just me
  • Options

True that.

When my mother wears one the cat goes and sits on her lap, thinking it's his mommy. He starts acting like a baby kitten drinking milk, so cute :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,946 Member
    Ninja :o
  • Options

True that.

When my mother wears one the cat goes and sits on her lap, thinking it's his mommy. He starts acting like a baby kitten drinking milk, so cute :3

That just sounds adorable
  • Options

True that.

That just sounds adorable

It is. :) Especially on nights when we're watching WIDM or ER together. :) (too bad it's currently not the season)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,819 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Alleen :o
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Lo :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Vul :o
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Jake! :o

That is actually my favorite avatar of yours of all time :p
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The last 4 rounds!

Same procedure as last time; everyone needs to pick a round/food item.
    First to come, first to be served.

Only difference is you CANNOT pick the same number as you picked before.

ROUND 1
    vc_s27_ep9_web_promo_0007.jpg
    Eating these guts will give YOU the guts to finally show the world your true beauty!

ROUND 2
    Gross-Food1.jpg
    Eating this scorpion will make you realize you were always meant to fall in love with a Scorpio, and it will be your mission to find them.

ROUND 3
    4-1.jpg
    Jeff Probst makes GREAT milkshakes. Drinking his specialty shake (we'll leave it up to your imagination) will only reinforce your love for all things Probst.

ROUND 4
    vc_s27_ep9_web_promo_0002.jpg
    While loudly crunching away on these ear worms, you don't hear your tribemates conspiring against you to vote you out in the next Tribal Execution.

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    My Goodness. I don't think I've ever seen such interesting avatars as I've seen in this thread. You can really learn so much from your friends by seeing the profile pictures they choose from themselves.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    These were the numbers everyone had before, as a reminder.

1. Bug Larvae (Lo vs Ninja)
    2. Cow Blood (Haylo vs Jake)
    3. Mole Snouts (Sammi vs Vul)
    4. Pig Brain (Tiger vs Kali)

• Options
    Picks 1
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Question- If we do Number One, will it go against the forum rules of having to post personal pictures?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Round Three
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Jake! :o

That is actually my favorite avatar of yours of all time :p

Fan of Breath of the Wild?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Vul wrote:
    Question for a parody Quiz: Does the Mole wanna date my Avatar?

Right now, ABSOLUTELY NOT! D: Challenge time?

Great, now, I imagine Ninja's avatar singing this song-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU
    BTW, call me Jake.