Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Are The Twenty Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Hmm mine seems to be ok on this new save using all the default lots and no cc. I wonder if it's an issue with custom made/edited lots? Or perhaps it's just that the game compensates for the increased processor requirements of having the metric plum ton of cc that I normally use?

11:30 am public area outside her house
    F9LVoBC.png
    2pm sunday public area outside her house
    tGRWWqS.png
    2:45 Library (immediately upon arrival. As she stayed later more sims were walking by, and using the bbq area usually around 15 sims at a time. They're eeeeverywhere! Lol...)
    9RDEHZU.png

UPDATE:
    Everyone, including the librarian left at 8:30pm.
    P5sCQUI.png

ETA: Another possible cause could be the age/save of the save you're playing as well, cuz this one is tiny in comparison to the ones I was noticing emptyhoods on.

WC isn't as affected as Newcrest, MB, and Windenburg, and Oasis Springs. It seems the problem is really in a different world than WC. But then I had less Sims in WC's bars/nightclubs recently just like in WB so not sure about that anymore. Was sure of that last Dec. but not sure about it now. New game with only one Sim in WB will not be full of Sims in bars and or cafes or nightclubs. I would prefer they live up to their promise though, of twenty Sims for a more lively 'area' no matter where that is. No one ever said, time of day, venue or world would matter.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Just a note it was this Dec. maybe when I got GT? Or before or after or an Origin update. I have no idea but since then I have moved over to a better pc I had been building for year (lol I'm slow) and I still have the same problems I reported here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/864470/wheres-my-twenty-sims-in-get-together#latest

Even with new game, new pc etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.