Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where's My Twenty Sims? in Get Together

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
The game isn't sending more than two- six Sims to the venues and no one is around at all in Windenburg or in the other worlds. What's up with that? Has the game been changed to be based on processors and video cards again? Because I got GT and there wasn't anybody at the venues. I could count them on one hand. And that includes my two Sims and the barista etc.

Obsession with coffee and food. It's o.k. if they are hungry (yay!) but not if they are full. Ordering coffee/ drinks and food every few minutes. Drinking the coffee is a very, very short animation. Might as well not order it. They basically drank it by the time they sit down. Almost.

What's up with my Sim couldn't play darts with Mortimer? He was the only one in the 'pub' besides Nina and the dart board would only show her and the barista to play darts with my Sim. I did make my Sim greet him etc, before thinking they could play darts. I don't know if he is in a club that forbids darts but I don't like that since there wasn't any groups or clubs in there at the time. Because the game isn't sending as many Sims as it did (since the last patch).

The building objects are great, but it's the quietest game I have ever played. As I said before, months ago, no FX sounds ever, except quietly from the dart board in the pub. If my camera is right on top of it.

ETA: My two Sims weren't in a group/club just sent them to the venues to explore (travel with...).

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,078 Member
    Just went into my game to check this out. Sent my sim to the cafe. There were seven sims and the barista. I then sent her to one of the bars with a dartboard and selected play with. There were two sims in the bar and they both showed up in the 'play with' menu. As more sims showed up she got the option to play with them also.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Just went into my game to check this out. Sent my sim to the cafe. There were seven sims and the barista. I then sent her to one of the bars with a dartboard and selected play with. There were two sims in the bar and they both showed up in the 'play with' menu. As more sims showed up she got the option to play with them also.

Well, there is something seriously wrong with my pc or my game. It just crashed again. This is the third time since Origin updated itself last week. I even switched it back to 32bit and was able to play longer this time but it just crashed again, and it has never crashed the whole year I have been playing. And I have bugs like not letting my Sim play darts with Mortimer as if he wasn't in the room. Yeah, the café finally filled up later in the evening with eight or so Sims but nobody is really out in the world walking around etc. But these aren't the only problems I'm having with this pc. Just before Origin updated I had switched back to Windows 7 after trying 10 and I have all sorts of problems but not with any other game. I don't know. But gameplay is not sending as many Sims as it used to do. Except for the new gym, it was running over with thirteen Sims and four standing outside near the public toilets. I guess they aren't attracted to venues as they are the darn gyms.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Have you checked if you have any Mods installed? They might be causing the crash, I know my installed Mods caused my game to crash :c
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.