Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @breemiles, thank you very much dear Bree! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The exterior design of Modern Bachelor Pad is very nice! :) The brown brick texture of the exterior walls gives a great look to the home, and the water fountain feature is a nice touch in the front area of the build. Very nice upper balcony art nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there in the outdoors air. Very nice outdoor living, dining, hot tub and pool back patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, enjoy swimming in the pool, and enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and grey colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. The drinks shelves are a great touch on the wall. The patterned floor rugs under the dining table add a nice look to the room. Very nice sofa and armchairs area in the living room for Sims to enjoy sitting there chatting, watching tv or playing console games. Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the windows desk table using the computer or reading a book, with sunlight coming in onto them. They will enjoy playing the guitar there. Very nice design of the bedrooms ! It is great that there are fitness equipment in the bedrooms for Sims to use to keep fit. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar and keyboard in one of the bedrooms. The music themed wall pictures , and musical neon signs are nice touches in the room. Very nice games room! Sims will have fun playing darts, foosball, and arcade machine games there.
    It is a very nice modern bachelor pad home ! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Modern Bachelor Pad is a gorgeous little modern, dear @illusie ! I love it <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic modern bachelor pad, love the architectural style and your choice of windows and the backyard is a perfect place to hang out. Beautiful interior design, love the 'mancave' :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Modern Bachelor Pad looks all male! Love the different textures you used on the exterior!
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you so much for the lovely words <3

@AIRIS6962 thank you :kissing_heart:

@masajo, thanks! I didn't even plan that "man cave" when I first started the house. I just thought the guys would like it.

@romagi1. thank you <3
  • Options
    Pastel Victorian Lady
    Lot size: 20x30
    Download
    Pictures

qLAnLNz.png
    2YNbe8F.png

MvLUj0p.png

GkSceSr.png

sKji2uS.png

9Rytk3k.png

JHGTX47.png

i82Dubu.png

JqyeT2n.png
  • Options
    The exterior design of Pastel Victorian Lady is very pretty! :) The roofing, tower, and wraparound porch look very nice! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the home. Very nice backyard areas! Nice fenced gardening nook for Sims to enjoy growing plants there. It is great that Patchy is there! Very nice firepit area for Sims to enjoy sitting on tree stumps around the fire toasting food. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars, slide and in the kids pool. The bbq nook is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice blue and orange colour scheme of the rooms. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs in the living room area, watching tv, or playing console games. The clock is homely on the wall. Very nice open plan kitchen and dining area. The orange kitchen cabinets look very nice placed there. Very nice windows alcove sofa seat sitting nook! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them when sitting there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. Very nice sunroom to grow sheltered plants in the gardening box. Very nice design of the bedrooms. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the master bedroom. The wall pictures add a nice look to the bedhead wall area. The dog, giraffe and placement of the MySims items im the kids play room looks cute! The butterflies are a pretty touch on the wall in the kids bedroom, and the coloured curtains look very nice.
    It is a very nice Victorian home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Finca La Malvarrosa
    Size: 30x40
    Download
    Pictures

ABQyacc.png
    yfvI9pX.png

V0f2NkY.png

HjNC939.png

vpj203H.png

MjTq5fx.png

MlBzkYn.png

53odR0T.png

LU0Mq9G.png

YFkkDtM.png

yUHWUSV.png

6itF7O0.png

KhBSRRd.png

nw6PxpA.png
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    The exterior design of Finca la Malvarrosa looks very nice! :) It is a very nice meditarannean home! The layout of the outdoors areas looks very nice! The large water fountain looks great in the build.It looks nice that there are two flights of steps up to the entrance area. Very nice pool patio for Sims to enjoy swimming in the pool, or resting poolside on the seat benches, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green colour of the walls gives a great look to the dining, living and kitchen areas. The coat stand and shoes rack are homely touches in the entry nook. Very nice dining area! The patterned dining chairs look great around the dining table for Sims to sit on whilst enjoying eating a meal. Very nice corner fireplace sitting area in the living room. It looks very nice how the different types of seating have been placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there near the fire. The candles and flowers are pretty touches on the coffee and corner tables, and on the fireplace ledge. It looks great thst there are archways between the living and dining areas. Very nice pets and music room. Sims will enjoy playing on the keyboard there. The brown wooden kitchen cabinets look great with the green kitchen walls. The hanging pans, wall knives and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches. The colour schemes of the bedrooms look so very nice! They look very great! The cat and dog themed curtains add a great look to the bedrooms also. The design of the bedrooms are very nice. Nice art nook for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel or do artwork on the activities table.Very nice games room! Sims will have fun playing arcade machine games and battle station there. The colourful circles floor prints add a great look to the room areas. Very nice sofa and stools sitting area for Sims to enjoy watching tv or reading a book. It looks great the way that the computer desks have been placed together for Sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers together at the same time,
    It is a very nice home ! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    thank you very much @rosemow <3
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Pastel Victorian Lady and Finca La Malvarrosa are both very beautiful builds. I love the rear backyard design of the Victorian with all the activities and the winding path to the gardening area and the colourful interiors of the Finca make me want to fiesta :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo, thank you! I loved playing in the Pastel Victorian Lady. Your comment about making you want to fiesta made me laugh. I did went a bit crazy with the colours in that house. Thank you for the lovely comments :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Very beautiful new homes in so different styles and sizes! Pastel Victorian Lady is a little jewel and Finca La Malvarrosa ( I love that name, BTW :mrgreen: ) is a gorgeous creation in a very beautiful Spanish style <3
  • Options
    Thank you very much dear @AIRIS6962 :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    one_eyed_monsterone_eyed_monster Posts: 16 Member
    Some really creative designs on show here
  • Options
    @one_eyed_monster, thank you for the lovely comment <3
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited October 2018
    @illusie, two new wonderful builds!!! The victorian is so pretty with it's pastel colors and your Spanish Mediterranean is gorgeous too and love all those bright colors. Both done so well, love them both!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    :D Lusie your Finca La Malvarrosa looks great. Do they take paying guests? I'd certainly love a holiday there.
  • Options
    @Sandraelle and @BreeMiles thank for for the support and kind comments :kissing_heart:

@rsedorothy, lol of course they do! Thank you for the compliment! <3
  • Options
    IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    *waves @illusie * I'm stalking your showcase now, too. :smiley: Can't wait to see more of your wonderful Victorians!
  • Options
    *waves back* Thank you @IllusoryThrall :kissing_heart:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top