March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @cidira, yes I treat them for mites all the time, but sometimes they're enraged without having mites. It's annoying. I've done the flower arrangements with crocus sprinkled on too, but those take forever to make and don't last very long. It's harder to do to make bee calming flower arrangements when you have over 100 harvestables in your garden. (I have lots of CC harvestables).
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that adds the impregnation spell or something like that. You know - you cast a spell on another sim and this sim gets pregnant. It would be pretty nice if my asexual spellcaster could do something like that, they are family-oriented, so I'm pretty sure that would want to have kids. Is there any mod like that?
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    Hello! I'm looking for a mod or cheat if there's one to stop NPCs and unplayed Sims to visit Mua Pel'Am. I'm doing the Off-the-Grid Challenge, Overboard and stranded version and this Castaway-esque attempt, I'll be updating on my first ever Simblr.

Any help would be much appreciated!!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,552 Member
    @Kanindota: I haven't seen one so far but this should do the trick: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_nowalkbysatnaturalisland.rar
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • TwistingOakTwistingOak Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I'm looking for a mod that allows Sims to wear costumes any time they like, instead of only for parties or holiday traditions. This would be really fun for children, as well as Geek Sims who want to cosplay when they go to GeekCon.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Can someone please make a new mod that turns off all walkbys? I used coolspears empty streets mod, but he retired from modding so I haven't been able to play the sims 4 since before the eco lifestyle patch because that mod is essential to my game. Yes I could play without updating but I want to get some of the new packs.
  • Sallinger79Sallinger79 Posts: 27 Member
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know of a mod that tweaks the new SE lifestyles? I’ve only had the pack for a few days, and am already having problems with the “close-knit” lifestyle.

My sim is close-knit because she was only friends with her husband, daughter, and one friend. Then she and her husband had twins, and now she’s a complete basket case - tense +5 because she has too many friends! I’d love a mod that makes the game not count immediate family members since the only way for her to keep the trait is if she ditches her one friend and stops liking her husband or one of her kids!
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I really wish someone would make holiday traditions for vampires: like drink plasma, sleep in a coffin, confess being a vampire, spar, etc. I tried to look, but it seems no one did them yet....
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know of a mod that tweaks the new SE lifestyles? I’ve only had the pack for a few days, and am already having problems with the “close-knit” lifestyle.

My sim is close-knit because she was only friends with her husband, daughter, and one friend. Then she and her husband had twins, and now she’s a complete basket case - tense +5 because she has too many friends! I’d love a mod that makes the game not count immediate family members since the only way for her to keep the trait is if she ditches her one friend and stops liking her husband or one of her kids!

@Sallinger79: I made one but it's still in testing, not officially released yet:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_closeknittweak_networker.rar
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    Yautjagirl wrote: »
    I really wish someone would make holiday traditions for vampires: like drink plasma, sleep in a coffin, confess being a vampire, spar, etc. I tried to look, but it seems no one did them yet....

I tried to look more and I found this, so I am leaving it here in case anyone needed it as much as I do.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    I need a mod to disable the new skintone update so I can go back to using my cc skintones
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• CidiraCidira Posts: 17 Member
    > @SarahsShady said:
    > I need a mod to disable the new skintone update so I can go back to using my cc skintones

Aside from the fact that such a mod would be impossible, it's also totally unnecessary. We've known how to fix them since less than 48 hours after the patch. Many creators have already updated their CC skintones so that all you'd need to do is replace the old files with the new ones, but if you have favorites by creators who are long gone, either CmarNYC's Skin Converter or a recent S4S batchfix can update those -- all you have to do is click a couple of buttons.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm looking for a mod for fireplace inserts.
    Rather then having a huge fireplace that takes up space in some of my homes I would rather have an insert that would sit flat against a wall. Something that could go with eco life. Like have a gas one be towards Industrial and electric be towards Green.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member

I don't know of a Mod but, there are cheat codes you can use to turn individual lifestyles on and off:
    https://www.pcgamer.com/sims-4-cheats/
  • Cosmic626Cosmic626 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. So this might be a sensitive subject for some of you, but I was wondering if there are any mods out there for cancer (aside from basemental). I currently have T Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma and would love to make my sims have it too as my own little coping mechanism. Basemental has lung cancer, but only from smoking, which is not the cause of my cancer. So any suggestions would be great. Thank you!
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 702 Member
    NPC wildlife from the pets expansion pack.
    Like having raccoons, deer and foxes roam town as NPC
  • AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2021
    Is there a mod that limits the people who show up at the EL community lots to residents of that world? eg, only Willow Creek residents allowed to use a WC community garden/etc. I've got the one that tweak the dumpster diver roles to a certain trait, and the "mentor" roles to world residents, but nothing to modify who visits.

I have seen new general walkby mods that limit by world residents, but frankly those walkbys don't bother me - I like seeing all my townie makeovers on parade. I am just tired of the Heckings and the Munch mom strolling in and deciding what the folks in Newcrest need to plant in their garden!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I've noticed that the "no blurred tv" mod is attached to mccc. I'ld love to be able to use this mod but my pc can't handle mccc.
  • AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    Would enjoy mod to stop the windchimes from triggering an Angry moodlet in Hot-Headed sims. Maybe in various flavors - Tense moodlet instead, no moodlet (they are neutral to the sound), or make it the pleasant moodlet that everyone else gets. Could even make a version where the chimes have a Tension removal effect for everyone, like the one incense flavor from Spa Day.
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    edited January 2021
    Would love a mod/cc item for the 'Sacred Candles' from the Paranormal Pack, to act like the other candles in the game.. ie: never burns out/consumed. Apart from the effect they have, they also look awesome. I play with a lot of cheats & mods, as I mainly like to build, however.. with 'All Perks are Free' now broken, will also add up, buying them.. lol, though atm, my sim has over 10,000 points accrued.

Cheers.. or, here's to waiting for the update of all perks.. <3
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    Hi,
    telmarina wrote: »
    I've noticed that the "no blurred tv" mod is attached to mccc. I'ld love to be able to use this mod but my pc can't handle mccc.

Hi there.. I've used maars' @ MTS No More Blocky TVs for a long while, haven't had a problem with them. I also have a lot of CC tv's as well.

Z7FwSmQ.gif
  • anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    I'd like to have more different instruments. For example bass, drums, accordion, ukulele and some wind instruments would be awesome to have in the Sims ♥
  • IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    anskuplays wrote: »
    I'd like to have more different instruments. For example bass, drums, accordion, ukulele and some wind instruments would be awesome to have in the Sims ♥

here, a lot of instruments with custom animations
    from the same creator - drums
    harp (it's playable but it's based on guitar)
    from the same creator
    lute, also from the same creator

So yeah, that's all I have found. I will add more if I find anything new. :)
  • zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2021
    So anyone know a mod for Paranormal pack Bonehilda ? I mean her skull texture HORRIBLE :D (at least I think it is) would be better if someone can make TS3 bonehilda outfit and skeleton to the new one ..replace it or I dont know...just an idea...