Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Netjera wrote: »
    Oh my goat! I forgot to wish everyone a Happy 19th Simversary! Wow, I've been playing this game almost continuously for 19 years! Sadly, that makes it one of the most consistent things in my life.

For example, I started playing on or around release day with my then new boyfriend. We started by taking turns on my PC, until it was released on the Mac. Then we would play side by side. (He had a Mac.) Somewhere around Sims 2 he became my husband. And, about two years into Sims 3, he became my ex-husband. Here I am, still playing.

I have to admit, some of my fondest memories are he and I playing side by side. At the time he was the builder and I was more into actually playing the game. Sadly, we no longer have any contact. Is it weird that I often wish he could see some of the builds I am most proud of?

It's also fun to read stories of players who started playing TS2 or TS3 when they were teenagers. I was 34 when I started. Meaning I had access to the money to buy packs as they were released. I also used to buy those great, full color guides released by Prima. I wasn't familiar with forums back then, so the guides were a great way to make sure I was experiencing every aspect of the newly released packs.

Although, in hindsight, I could have used the money from buying those guides for more content in the Store if I'd only known about the forums and sites like Carl's.

Regardless, it's been a great 19 years. Here's to 19 more!

It's not weird at all. I have that feeling about many people I no longer have contact with. I, too, know the pain of divorce.

In 2000, I was unmarried. I was playing Sims 2, at that time. I was married by 2002, by 2003 my husband was in Kuwait, by 2004 he'd had an affair with a female officer, and we were separated. My divorce was final in 2006, and I think I picked up The Sims 3, sometime between 2004 and 2006 to keep me busy. :) I would have been *calculates* 31 at the time.

I'm sorry we share that particular set of memories. :*

Me too, but it's made us both who we are, and from what I can tell you are a worthy and caring person. It's not a wonderful thing to have in common, but it's still nice to have a camaraderie, don't you think? :)
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,360 Member
    Here is an update for the video I did for Ciane's method of installing the store! I wanted to do it all over from scratch but lost the footage in a hard drive crash so I edited the old video and added the new information. The main information that needed editing was re-opening the launcher to get the new patches. Doesn't work anymore. :disappointed:

@Me1620 Here is the new link if you'd like to replace it. I haven't edited part 2 or 3 yet. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIJAY5b_oM&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,089 Member
    Past Deal (2 days in a row OE got in my way of posting!)

470 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 599)

Current Deal

471 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 450 / 891 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 790, but less than # 835)

Upcoming Deals

472 ) Steampunk Savvy / 420 / 561 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, but less than # 118)

473 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 419 / 1073 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 382, but less than # 406)

474 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 796)

475 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 257 but less than # 301)

476 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 112 / 467 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 644, # 921, # 923, # 851)

477 ) Ancient Warriors / 9 / 29 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

478 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 481 / 1219 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 239, # 45)

479 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 11 / 27 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Safari Living Set; World Inspiration Compilation; Adventurous Life!
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.

This is a 3-hour deal
    480 ) Red Dragon Loveseat / 47 / 81 / 42% / 3 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

481 ) Snap and Sprint Shoes / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

482 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Towel Rack / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited February 2019
    I positively hate myself; I just bought everything but ITTF on Steam! :s
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    @Lexers615 WHY would you hate yourself?! A lot of us have done the same. Just in case...
  • Options
    NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Lexers615 wrote: »

lol. I know that feeling. It will be alright. :)
  • Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @Lexers615 WHY would you hate yourself?! A lot of us have done the same. Just in case...
    Netjera wrote: »

lol. I know that feeling. It will be alright. :)

Thanks!

My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member

Hell, at this point, my question would be, why not ITTF to seal the deal? There are actually some cool build items in there. Especially the holographic wallpaper and indoor grass floor panels that allow you to landscape the interior without cheats. Hmmm, reminds me I've been meaning to come up with something requiring a grand entrance with a tree....

But I'm also the type to get carried away when things go on sale, so I'm really NOT the best person to voice an opinion here. When the complete Hogwart's Collection went from $100 to $40 on Amazon two Christmases ago, I bought it. I didn't necessarily have the $40 either, but it was a savings of $60, so...... And it's a much sweeter purchase than ITTF, so maybe not a decent comparison.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Current Deal

480 ) Red Dragon Loveseat / 47 / 81 / 42% / 3 hours

Upcoming Deals

481 ) Snap and Sprint Shoes / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

482 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Towel Rack / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

483 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 264 / 600 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 521, but less than # 775)

484 ) Regency Arcade / 867 / 1683 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 542, # 494)

485 ) Table End Table / 15 / 50 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

This is not from the JCP set. It was sold the month before the JCP set. However, this dress was recolored and offered in the free JCP set.
    486 ) Bohemian Dress / 42 / 75 / 44% / 2 hours

487 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 880 / 1277 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 620, # 683, # 155)

488 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 703 / 1573 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, but less than # 772, # 596)

489 ) Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining / 490 / 1265 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation

490 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 118 / 180 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, but less than # 108)

491 ) Infinite Curtains / 26 / 61 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

492 ) Ultra Sleeptron Bed / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hell, at this point, my question would be, why not ITTF to seal the deal?

I did some maths. As I remember, not so long ago, EPs and SPs were all at different prices, and they are now all at $19,99 now, regularly dropped at $4,99 during sales. The only exception is ITTF which is still at $40, dropped at $9,99. Given I already had spent nearly $100 I decided to wait and see if its price would drop to $20 too, hence getting it at $4,99 next sale (saving $5). It's pretty obvious the regular price of ITTF will eventually go down to $20. But I know its like being a cheapskate. :/

It pains me though to have to purchase it all again, but as I'm seriously considering purchasing a new (gaming) computer soon, the slight performance increase of the Steam version might add up to the overall better performances which in turn would allow me to resume playing large families living on huge multistory lots in highly populated maps. It's just unthinkable at the moment.

ETA: I Googled around trying to find out why Into the Future was sometimes shortened to ITF and sometimes to ITTF. It seems it's because Into the Future (ITF) is often misspelled as *In to the Future (ITTF). Interesting, isn't it?
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    @Lexers615 I did wonder about the extra 'T' you and Jude were throwing in there. Thanks for explaining.

I got all of them for $4.79 from Steam, except some of the stuff packs, which were bundled, saving me even more! So I have an all disc version and a Steam version, and backups of store content for both versions!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I use the extra "T" just to be forum friendly. It is like not correcting your friend's grammar.

@Lexers615, yes, I can see were you have to draw a line at that level of treating yourself to a splurge.

But, wow, I didn't realize the pricing for expansions was so uneven! Back in the beginning, I wasn't actually paying for my content. I was earning Amazon gift cards on a Microsoft site and using those, so I just bought what I wanted. Then, a couple years ago, I bought most of what I didn't have when physical stores and online sites were pushing physical copies out of stock for about $10-$15 a pack. So, I guess I just never noticed that there was a difference until I just looked on Amazon. (I also bought a bunch of those eBay licenses for $5 and burned install discs on my Mac. With a disc install, there's no one monitoring those to revoke them if they were bogus.)

But, my next question is, where are you? Steam is currently showing a price of $20 US (v $32.98 on Amazon.) And the sale is over. Is the international pricing really that far out? I checked, and all of their expansion are the same price here.

Finally, does running the game on Steam actually provide a performance boost? Not that I'm changing. I own everything already and am not re-investing, regardless of how little I paid originally. I'm just curious.

My system handles everything I've thrown at it pretty comfortably, including a moderately modified Isla Paradiso, which I've been playing steadily for a few weeks now. It only lags after I go on certain dives. The solution seems to be to save and quit, then reload the game. Lag disappears until the next troublesome dive. But, that is still with Pets and Supernatural loaded, so I'm happy enough. I suspect I could comfortably run Island Paradise without lag if I just played a different town.

Oh, and as long as I keep BOTH fans running. If the GPU gets too hot, everything slows down. (It's a laptop.)
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Side note: I can't believe they are STILL charging full price for any TS3 content!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited February 2019
    @rnramey - OE gets in my way quite often. I last edited the spreadsheet 3 days ago or 36 deals ago.

I was reading @Jude525 and @Lexers615 conversation about what you recently spent on Sims 3. Quite a while ago, I answered a survey by Kellycot1 regarding how much I spent on the Sims franchise.

I still have that calculation. In May 2014, I estimated that I had spent (in Canadian Dollars):
    1. The Sims - $300
    2. The Sims 2 - $540
    3. The Sims 3 - $580 on the game, EPs and SPs and $953 on the store or $1,533 on The Sims 3.

The amount for the Sims 3 does not include Katy Perry Sweet Treats or Movie Stuff. I did later buy Katy Perry Sweet Treats but I still do not own Movie Stuff.

The above does not take into account purchases for other Sims games such as Pet Stories or The Sims Castaway.

The amount for the store includes points I used for gifting but I also received gifts so that balanced out.

I did not need to buy any more points after May 2014 because around that time I bought the largest bundle thinking it was the best price per point and I would not have to buy points for a long time. Unfortunately, at the time of my purchase, I did not have a crystal ball to know new content would not be available after August 2014. After I owned the store, I still had plenty of points to gift others.

Because of how much I spent on the franchise, especially for Sims 3, I decided not invest in The Sims 4 unless I could buy the game at an amazing discount. During the Origin sale this past January, I did spend $5 on Sims 4 base game and $26 on City Living. I am not planning on purchasing other packs unless I can get them for $5 each.

I hope my husband does not read this post. However, I would argue that spreading the amount purchased over the 19 years that I have been playing the Sims, I have spent about $125 a year. Compare that to hockey tickets!

Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Here is an update for the video I did for Ciane's method of installing the store! I wanted to do it all over from scratch but lost the footage in a hard drive crash so I edited the old video and added the new information. The main information that needed editing was re-opening the launcher to get the new patches. Doesn't work anymore. :disappointed:

@Me1620 Here is the new link if you'd like to replace it. I haven't edited part 2 or 3 yet. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIJAY5b_oM&feature=youtu.be

@ZeeGee - I have updated the link to the video in the main DD spreadsheet on the Useful Links tab. I did not need to update the link on page 1 of the thread because the link goes to your main YouTube page. I had decided when I created the post not to link directly to the how-to videos but rather your home page. I wanted people who were looking for your how-to-videos to also have easy access to your wonderful collection of series.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    So i'll wait for the Deal #542 and then i think i get this Regency Arcade 63% off for 629 SimPoints :smiley: Thanks for the DailyDeal List!
  • Options
    Current Deal

492 ) Ultra Sleeptron Bed / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

Upcoming Deals

493 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Stained Glass Sophistication Window / 44 / 90 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

494 ) Regency Arcade / 748 / 1683 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 542, but less than # 484)

495 ) Grandpa's Grove / 665 / 1710 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 640, but less than # 674)

496 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 230 / 365 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, # 676)

This is a 3-hour deal
    497 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 240 / 552 / 57% / 3 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579, but less than # 160)

498 ) BahHaus / 554 / 1350 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 204, but less than # 186)

499 ) Ultimate Fridge / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 265)

501 ) Turtle Island Rug / 17 / 54 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

502 ) Homecoming / 1121 / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 11, # 32)

503 ) Goddess Contemporary Capri / 26 / 50 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Date Night

504 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 330 / 475 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, but less than # 276)

• Options
    edited February 2019
    But, my next question is, where are you? Steam is currently showing a price of $20 US (v $32.98 on Amazon.) And the sale is over. Is the international pricing really that far out? I checked, and all of their expansion are the same price here.
    Well, I'm Canadian and the prices I quoted were in Canadian dollars.
    Finally, does running the game on Steam actually provide a performance boost? Not that I'm changing. I own everything already and am not re-investing, regardless of how little I paid originally. I'm just curious.
    Well, it might sound mean, but it's not really Steam giving a bonus but rather removing the Origin lag. Every single time I run the game, it periodically slows down drastically. When I go to the Task manager, I see Origin consuming a lot of CPU, RAM and GPU, even when minimized to tray. When I maximize it, I can see that all those ressources are wasted on those fancy advertisement videos and such that Origin keeps playing, even if you're in another tab within Origin, and even when you minimize it to tray. A little like playing a DVD with Windows Media Player and minimizing the player without closing it. On the other hand, when minimized to tray, the only Steam function that keeps running (unless you activate some more, like the Streaming, Steam performance monitoring, etc...) is the chat which is harmless.
    My system handles everything I've thrown at it pretty comfortably, including a moderately modified Isla Paradiso, which I've been playing steadily for a few weeks now. It only lags after I go on certain dives. The solution seems to be to save and quit, then reload the game. Lag disappears until the next troublesome dive.
    There must be a problem with one of the items on that lot, and it's typically the underwater caves, which many are placed in a way to have severe routing issues, leading the game to force reset all diving lot whenever a NPC can't get out of one of those caves.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I still have that calculation. In May 2014, I estimated that I had spent (in Canadian Dollars):
    1. The Sims 3 - $580 on the game, EPs and SPs and $953 on the store or $1,533 on The Sims 3.
    :open_mouth:
    I never took the time to sum up every single dollar I spent, but I recently did the most educated guess I could, based on spending $20CAD ont he basegame, $10CAD to $15USD per EPs and SPs with the exceptions of having paid $20US for IP and ITF, and having bought a duplicate Katy Perry: Showtime even if I already owned Showtime. I also bought once $200US worth of SimPoints, twice $50US and couple $20 and $10 (which result in me owning the store and having some extra). Overall, I guess I had spent at that point $650CAD to $700CAD, which is nearly the double of what I initially grossly estimated.

That's why spending an extra $100 did pain me a lot. :s
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I just checked, and, here, ITF regular price went up from $39,99 to $40 (CAD). Does it really shows $20US for you?
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    To add to the converstion of how much EP and SP cost (in australian dollars):
    Steam: A$28.95- A$29.99 expansion packs and stuff packs are the same in priceing a few expansion packs are more expensive
    Origin: base game A$29.99, EP and SP A$19.99
    When I bought them most EP were A$50 and SP were about A$30 (may have got some cheaper)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    I hope my husband does not read this post. However, I would argue that spreading the amount purchased over the 19 years that I have been playing the Sims, I have spent about $125 a year. Compare that to hockey tickets!

@Me1620 Lol, that is similar to my justification. When I first purchased S3, every time the husband played golf I bought an EP or stuff pack. :tongue: Of course that was all on Origin and I later had to repurchase them. But hour for hour, my hobby is much cheaper than his.
    @ZeeGee - I have updated the link to the video in the main DD spreadsheet on the Useful Links tab. I did not need to update the link on page 1 of the thread because the link goes to your main YouTube page. I had decided when I created the post not to link directly to the how-to videos but rather your home page. I wanted people who were looking for your how-to-videos to also have easy access to your wonderful collection of series.

Thank you, Jodi :heart:
  • Options
    @me1620 and @ZeeGee I agree about the value to entertainment on what we pay for our game content. I know I've mentioned this here before, but I often compare the price of what I pay on software to what I pay for a trip to the movies. Ticket and concessions for two hours of entertainment run about $20 US in my area. So even $30 for a game or expansion that will be played for more than a hundred hours is clearly a reasonable value.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    @me1620 and @ZeeGee I agree about the value to entertainment on what we pay for our game content. I know I've mentioned this here before, but I often compare the price of what I pay on software to what I pay for a trip to the movies. Ticket and concessions for two hours of entertainment run about $20 US in my area. So even $30 for a game or expansion that will be played for more than a hundred hours is clearly a reasonable value.

I agree with you, but only up to a point. My best example is Master of Orion II, which costed me around $40 "back in the days". I played over a thousand hours! "Back then", they made great games that became timeless classics. Now, they just try to find the most addictive formulae to get us spending and spending and spending again.
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Current Deal

504 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 330 / 475 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, but less than # 276)

Upcoming Deals

505 ) Ultramodern End Table by D. Kyle / 18 / 55 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teen Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

506 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 762 but less than # 430)

507 ) Culinary Arts Stool / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

508 ) Playground Dresser / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

509 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 420 / 1125 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 407, # 273, # 669)

510 ) Hand Stenciled Dining Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 808, but less than # 266)

512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 99 but less than # 364, # 416)

514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 252 but less than # 393)

515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

• Options
    .... Now, they just try to find the most addictive formulae to get us spending and spending and spending again.

That is exactly the marketing behind all those apps for our phones. Notice they are "Free to Download" but not free to play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top