Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    What the news! :o Although I felt that Troian will forgive Valentine... I'm just wonder if Troian and Valentine are really just good friends :)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Valentine, yes! Although I shipped him with Tatum and that ship is still being carefully dusted at my ships graveyard.
    They are grown-ups now. Tatum should be long over Valentine because she's happily married. All that tiptoeing shouldn't be necessary.
    And how the plum is Ryan paying no alimony. He's still the kids father, marriage or no marriage. Troian should sue him and win!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh that drama :( I feel sorry for Troian. But I bet she has it better now without that plum
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yeah, you leave Troian alone, you absolute plumhead! And *dances* Valentine's back, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy I always shipped Troian and Valentine! <3
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Oh Yes ...what are we telling Tatum?? Eeek I am so thrilled Troian is with Valentine I always liked him <3

I love Valentine :lol:
    Goth's just can't be un-likable! (Except for Gunther, plum Gunther)
    What the news! :o Although I felt that Troian will forgive Valentine... I'm just wonder if Troian and Valentine are really just good friends :)

Valentine and Troian are still very much a story untold, if she was heir they would've gotten so much more screen time :lol:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Valentine, yes! Although I shipped him with Tatum and that ship is still being carefully dusted at my ships graveyard.
    They are grown-ups now. Tatum should be long over Valentine because she's happily married. All that tiptoeing shouldn't be necessary.
    And how the plum is Ryan paying no alimony. He's still the kids father, marriage or no marriage. Troian should sue him and win!

All that tiptoeing is indeed very unnecessary, but Troian is a complex woman. She felt like Valentine not loving her sister was her fault. Hence why she is still very busy with it.
    And I don't know how this goes in other countries, but let me tell you why Ryan is not paying Troian.
    My uncle and aunt aren't married, but they have two kids. Both the times they had to request guardianship for my uncle, which he would've got automatically if they were married. Ryan and Troian never did that, but she'd still win in court though. She just needs to realize that ;)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh that drama :( I feel sorry for Troian. But I bet she has it better now without that plum

She's pretty decent right now, just the guilt nibbling on her!
    Yeah, you leave Troian alone, you absolute plumhead! And *dances* Valentine's back, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy I always shipped Troian and Valentine! <3

Oh my! I thought literally everyone hated them together :lol:
    They're my babies! <3
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Valentine...this is a nice surprise!
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Okaaaay, I'd never guess you'll bring the old love triangle back. How exciting! (Although I hope Tatum is over Valentine at this point in her life.)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    edited August 2016
    I am hoping Tatum is over him too but she is a bit stubborn - only time will tell! I am hoping for a great outcome fingers crossed.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    1.1 "A Little Camping site"

2gw758y.jpg

"That's what it looks like."Avery thought.
    Besides having to pay a lot of money for the ground and an iron knight, something about securing your legacy Angela Montgomery said, Avery was forced into paying a huge amount of money to cover the building costs. Leaving her with just enough for some camping utensils and some seeds to grow her own dream garden. For now building a house, was unthinkable.

156sb48.jpg

Avery potted the seeds she bought. The plants weren't really something special yet, but Avery had good hopes for her little garden. All a plant needed was water, sunlight and love after all. Right? Avery looked around the lot. She hoped to expand her garden with some other plants soon, but then she needed seeds. She would really like some strawberry's and Snapdragon, Willow Creek was full of Snapdragon, but she wouldn't set a foot there to get some.

16kqgpf.jpg

A beautiful flower caught her attention. It wasn't Snapdragon, but certainly something she wanted in her garden. It wasn't really ready to be harvested yet, so she decided not to do so until it was. Soon Avery realized her lot was surrounded by plants and rocks and... A pirate ship?

dg6o3r.jpg

"Excuse me." Avery said to the little girl who had climbed high up in the boat. Angela Montgomery assured her that Newcrest wasn't livable yet. "How long has this ship been here?" The little girl stared at her. "A long time!" She said enthusiastically. "I've been coming here to play for like, a few weeks!" Avery was confused, wasn't Newcrest supposed to be empty? "Sometimes my dad comes with me a then he grills sausages for me!" The girl continued. "Sausages?" "Yes sausages! On the barbecue over there."

at750.jpg

Avery said her goodbyes to the girl and promised her she would play with her sometimes as she walked over to the little park where a woman was grilling... fish? Maybe? "Hi, there." Avery greeted. "I'm Avery Grace." The woman slapped the food on the grill with her spatula. "I'm sorry." The woman said in an irritated tone. "Normally I'm really cheerful, but today I'm just so angry!" "That's sad to hear." Avery responded. "What made you so mad?" The woman looked dazed. "I.... I don't really remember." She said.

2jev2qb.jpg

"Well, maybe you should let it go then." Avery said, why would you be mad if you don't even know why?" The woman nodded "You're right." She said. "I'm sorry you came to introduce yourself. Avery, right? I'm Mila Munch."Avery smiled. "Nice to meet you Mila, are you new in Newcrest?" Mila laughed. "Newcrest? I'm from Windenburg! I just come here to relax sometimes. Newcrest doesn't have any houses, no one lives here." "I do, though!" Avery said. "That's my tent right over there." She pointed at the lot next to the little park. "I plan to build a huge park there." Avery suddenly remembered why she walked over here. "That's what I came to ask! I am supposed to build Newcrest! So I was wondering where this little park and that pirate ship came from?" The woman gestured at the pirate ship. "That one?" She said. "Well like I told you, I come here to relax and I'm not the only one. So a few months ago we requested the town council to build some places to sit and play and so." Avery understood. There were no buildings here, but they did make a place for people to gather when they felt the need to. "Did they build a public toilet to?" Avery asked, suddenly very aware of her bladder. "Well, yes they did." Mila said. "Right over there."

35k4wnm.jpg

Avery thanked Mila for her kindness and made her way over to the public bathrooms. It wasn't very clean or comfortable, but her little camping site didn't have a toilet and Avery was not planning to use a bush or anything similar to that. A little uncomfortable from her public bathroom visit she looked around. She saw some trunks and decided to try and catch some frogs to breed. She would be able to sell them for a nice price. She also found some Snapdragon, which she was very happy with. They would look nice between the other plants, but those strawberry's where nowhere to be found.

2nb4qkx.jpg

Around noon Avery heard her stomach grumble. She remembered the fish-like things Mila was grilling during her talk and she was relieved to find them, still untouched. She happily took a plate, Mila was a really good cook! During her meal Avery pondered over getting a job, Avery was a creative person and hoped to be able to do something with that. She searched her phone for job offers. Criminal career, not her at all. Avery was a good person and this didn't appeal to her at all. Culinary career? Her mother was a good cook, but Avery could barely bake an egg, let alone cook an entire meal. She hoped to learn to cook along the way. Painter? Avery did like painting, not as much as she liked gardening, but definitely enough to make her money that way. She could start tomorrow, all she had to do was bring a painting so they could take a look at her work.

2d7zpr7.jpg

On her way to trading her grill for an easel, since the park close to her home had grills for her to use, Avery spotted them. Strawberry's! They weren't ripe yet, but they were here! And only a short walk from her home! She couldn't wait to harvest them and plant them in her garden, how beautiful they would look! All she needed was some patience, strawberry's took some time to grow and this was still a little plant.

2iiyjd3.jpg

Home Avery made sure to start painting as soon as possible, she hoped she would finish her painting before tomorrow so their first impression of her would be positive. The canvas was expensive, but maybe afterward she could sell the painting. When the painting was finished Avery crawled into her tent to get some sleep.

2qitpwo.jpg

When Avery woke up, it was still dark. Because of this extra time in the morning she was able to do some more gardening, admiring how much her plants had grown over the past couple hours, and check on the strawberry's. They still weren't ripe and really testing Avery's patience! As the sun began to set a car appeared across the street. It was her ride to work. Avery clenched the painting under her arm as she walked towards the car. She would rock her first day at work and after wards....

35kvh8o.jpg

She would finally harvest those plum strawberry's!

Bonus pic!

i3f4pd.jpg

"I promised I would play with you! Blaaaargh!! I'm a sea monster!"

So cute! Love this start .. Avery is so cute!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.3 Let's make a friend!

2qu5fs8.jpg

The next morning for breakfast Avery walked to a park a little further away, hoping to meet some new people and find some handy collectibles. She started to grill some fruit and noticed that practice really does make perfect. While the last time she 'cooked' was fairly hard, this time it seemed easier.

25sy0jp.jpg

As she started to eat her breakfast, Avery took a look at her surroundings. Most plants that grew close by had already made an appearance in her garden and she would definitely search that trunk for frogs! Suddenly a girl with a pink hat caught her eye. She would recognize the slim build brunette everywhere. Quickly she shoves what was left of her food down her throat and made her way over to the fisher girl.

vgufko.jpg

"Nova!" Avery said as she hugged her sister. "What are you doing in Newcrest?" "Visiting my favourite sibling, of course!" Nova greeted. "But I didn't see any houses, so I decided to fish a little hoping I'd run into you!" Avery laughed. "Houses? I live in a tent, Nova!" Nova looked confused. "A tent? My poor little baby sister! That must be terrible!" Avery shook her head. "I love it! It's so refreshing and I'm learning so much! I can even cook, Nova. Me! Cooking!" Nova smiled "I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself, Avery." The sisters spent their morning catching up and bonding together. Both were sad when midday came and Nova had to leave for work.

2gvkdpd.jpg

After Nova left, Avery went to Magnolia Promenade to do some shopping. Avery was planning to build a little home and hoped to score a bed and maybe some other furniture.

vfwgw8.jpg

But even before Avery could enter the store a handsome man approached her. "J Huntington III." Was the only thing he said. "Uhmmm... Avery? Avery Grace, I guess." Avery said, unsure how to respond to the weird introduction of the man. Mister Huntington shoot her a weird glare, slightly upsetting Avery. "Can I help you?" "The man nodded. "Did you fall from heaven?" Avery could not believe this guy! After being completely rude, all he could do was throw a bad pick-up line? Avery decided to prank the overconfident man. "Why? Does my face look plummed-up?" The man looked confused, but then burst out in laughter. "Are you for real?" Avery nodded as the man smiled at her.

303bluq.jpg

Completely smitten of his smile Avery thought a little small talk couldn't hurt. "Not all girls fall for pick up lines." Avery pointed out to the man. "I noticed." He answered. "Yet you're the first girl to come up with such a clever response!" Avery's cheeks turned light pink as the guy complimented her. "I don't know what you came here for, but I hoped to buy some furniture." The man nodded. "I think that's what most people come here for. Avery shot him a plum smile "Care to join me?" All J could do was nod.
    Together they roamed around the shop commenting on products that were overpriced or just plain ugly. Avery learned that 'J' actually stood for Jameson, that he lived together with 3 roommates and that he was almost always in the gym since he loved being active. His visit to the store was justified by the fact that he was longing to move out soon.

2h3o77n.jpg

The pair stalled until the store was closing up and asked them to leave. Outside Avery's spontaneity took over and she pulled J into a big hug. "I had a blast." She said, making J laugh. "It was just a trip to the furniture store." But Avery disagreed. "No, she said. It was an amazing day where I met an amazing person." Causing J to stay silent besides an almost whispered goodbye.

1z1cig2.jpg

Tired, but satisfied Avery returned home, J was really nice and funny. She really hoped that they'd become friends. Luckily she traded phone numbers with him, maybe soon she could invite him over. J worked as a Tech Guru and his shifts were quite similar to hers, so after work would be great. Then she could introduce him to the life the future builder of Newcrest was living.

i1zm9j.jpg

2nu4n0n.jpg

5ebsqq.jpg

Soon Avery was the actual proud owner of a house. A small one, but still a house! Also she was officially a grown-up, since she paid her very first bills.

LOL I never trust J Huntington III .. seems too uptown .. gald to see he is a nice guy in this story
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.4 What is love?

amprx2.jpg

Like every day before work Avery took time to take care of her plants. Her garden didn't expand anymore more, since the amount of time spend in her garden already was huge. She did however develop new plants out of her existing ones, like dragon fruit!

mn9e0.jpg

Still having a little time left before she had to leave to work, Avery decided to cloud gaze. "That one reminds me of my sister." She said about a cloud that crossed a rainbow, since her sister always wore very colourful clothes. "And that one of dad." As a weird cloud shaped as a brain of some sort drifted by. "And that one..." Avery pointed at a heart-shaped cloud. "That one kind of reminds me of Jameson." Avery blushed as she realized what she was saying. She and Jameson spend the last couple weeks bonding, they had become great friends and were basically inseparable. But lately Avery was wondering if friendship was the only thing she wanted with Jameson.

2qa8jli.jpg
    Noon fell and Avery's shift was over. She changed out of the clothes that she sweated in all day and walked to her backyard to tend her plants, even though she was exhausted. Watering her precious flowers Avery couldn't resist and took out her phone. "J?" She said. "Do you feel like coming over?"

vfgkgj.jpg

As always Avery greeted her friend with a hug. "I'm so glad you could make it!" She said while being squeezed against Jameson's muscular body. Somehow the hug lasted longer than ever, making both of them a little uncomfortable. "Come in." Avery said blushing, an invite she usually didn't have to say out loud.

14m9atf.jpg

Together they sat down on the bed, still both a little plummed out from the awkward situation that happened outside. Yet, Avery tried to start a casual conversation. "How was your day at work?" Avery asked. J stared at his feet. "The same as always actually." He said, not actually answering the question. Avery wondered if something was wrong, had she said anything plum? She hoped she didn't, Jameson was a real bro in his friendships thus that would mean she really did something unforgivable.

"You look beautiful tonight."

2nk6mxc.jpg

Jameson took Avery's hands an laid them in his lap. "You look beautiful, always." He correct himself. "I... Uhm..." Avery didn't know what to say, she most definitely did not plum up their friendship. "You're really something else, you know that?" J asked. "Jameson..."Avery started, making J laugh. "That's what I mean, you don't care that I prefer J. You'll call me whatever you feel like." Avery blushed "I didn't know I annoyed you with that." She apologized. J lifted her chin up. "You don't."

5tvqjm.jpg

Shyly Avery looked down. "Jameson..." She started once again. "What is wrong?" J asked worried. "Nothing is wrong!" Avery defended the situation, she was not going to let the situation get ruined like that. "It's just..." She stalled. "It's that I'm afraid I'm misinterpreting the situation." J stared into her eyes.

w2j7t4.jpg

"How are you interpreting the situation?" He whispered as he came closer. "Well, that maybe you and I..." Avery said, not really sure how to finish her sentence. J brushed a lock behind her ear. "I love the sounds of you and I." He encouraged. "Could be something.." Avery said. J's face turned serious. "I should confess something." He said. Avery couldn't hide that those words concerned her. Jameson once again took Avery's hand, not directly looking at her face. "I..." He swallowed. "I have a fear of commitment." A silence fell, and J felt like he should continue. "I think you're amazing, I love being with you and you're the first girl that doesn't make me crave for something else." Goosebumps formed on Avery's neck as J rolled the R in the word crave. "But that stamp." He started. "I don't want to feel tied down, and if you feel an utter need for that I think we should end this before it even starts." Avery didn't quite know how to handle the situation. Did he want to be with her, or not? "Jameson.." Once again the only thing she could bring out was his name, only disappointed this time. J brushed of his clothes and stood up. "Maybe I should leave." He said walking to the front yard followed by Avery.

295fw2a.jpg

Outside he took her hands and looked at her. "I don't need an answer right now. Like I said, I don't like feeling tied down and I don't like tying others down either." Avery nodded. "But I do hope to hear from you soon. Because I like this, whatever this may be." J took back his hands and laid them on Avery's shoulders wanting to hug her.

2ypcb4l.jpg

But Avery pressed her lips against his before he could even come close. She heard the door open and as she peeked through her almost closed eyes she saw J opening her front door, after which he pulled her inside.

2hxujjq.jpg

And directly went for another kiss. "You're amazing." He claimed in a breath pause.

wow b*tt-head . and when I saw him clean the toilets I thought he was such a keeper
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.5 Defying the relationship

28rkye0.jpg

Avery proudly looked at her latest painting. Jameson's eyes stared at her from the canvas. She wondered if he'd like it. The last few weeks with him had been amazing. He would often visit her after he had finished working, then they would talk, cuddle and kiss. J wasn't Avery's official boyfriend, but they were definitely more than just friends. Still, the fact that their relationship status remained unchanged sometimes worried Avery. What if Jameson would make a move on another girl, was she allowed to be angry? Officially they weren't anything.

dg2w07.jpg

The next time Avery saw Jameson, she decided to address it. "Jameson... What are we?" Not the most tactful way to speak to someone with a fear of commitment, but at least Avery was sure she got her point across. J shuffled uncomfortable. "Avery, I thought we talked about this." Avery shook her head. "No, I mean.. What are our rules?" "Rules?" J seemed confused. "Yeah." Avery said. "Because the thought of you kissing another girl makes me so mad, but I don't even know if it's justified." J stared into Avery's eyes, not sure what to say. "And I don't know how you feel about that." Jameson immediately took her hands. "The thought of you with another man, it infuriates me." Avery gazed at him. "So that's of limits for both of us?" "Definitely." J answered, without hesitating. "But how do I introduce you?" Avery was still confused. "My friend whom I kiss?"

15rxqgl.jpg

"How about the man I'm with." Avery chuckled. "No stamps, huh?" J got all excited. "It's not! We're together, right?" Avery nodded. "Right." "So it's perfect. I'm with you." Avery stared at the ground, mumbling. "Excuse me can I buy you a drink? No, I'm with someone." She then looked up at Jameson. "That could work!" Jameson hugger her. "I'm glad you talked about this with me." Avery could only nod 'It's almost the same as boyfriend and girlfriend' she thought. "Now let's go inside, it's freezing out here."

b6c0oh.jpg

Inside Jameson couldn't help but show his affection towards Avery. (In front of her brand new KITCHEN) He brushed some hair behind her ear while leaning in close. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too!" Avery said. "Very, very much!" "A little bird whispered to me that with the expanding of your house, you bought a new bed." Avery flushed red. "I did.." J smiled. "Care to go test it?"

303jr6u.jpg

Maybe Avery should've gotten some new curtains as well!

14jwbiu.jpg

5dsyus.jpg

vqic77.jpg

2hrz9eb.jpg

J and Avery's relationship, uhm excuse me, together being grew along with their picture collection. They had serious talks about their fears and wishes and still managed to make a lot of fun!

29ll8k6.jpg

"Avery!" Jameson greeted her as he pulled her into a deep kiss. Avery didn't mind. Even though Jameson was non-committal, he was very affectionate. Constantly kissing or hugging Avery. Avery was a little nervous, she had something important to ask J.

m7uomr.jpg

"Jameson." She started. "Lately you've been complaining about your roommates a lot. You've been spending almost every night here, only ever leaving to work. Jameson looked ashamed. "I'm sorry Avery! I didn't know I was bothering you so much!" Avery shook her head. "You're not bothering me at all! In fact, I was wondering if you'd care to move in." J became really quiet. "I thought you'd be able to bear me as roommate a little better." Avery reassured him, watching herself to not start on the topic 'defying the relationship'. "Where would I sleep?" J said. "You only have one room!" Avery burst out in laughter. "Are you serious? Where you always sleep!" Jameson laughed now too. "So?" Avery said. "What do you say, Jameson?" All he could do was nod. "I'd love to."

2cgh54o.jpg

That night was the first night J slept over, without having to leave. He would soon get his stuff and make things all cosy with Avery. He would try his best for her to make this work. Even if he at some point would start to feel uncomfortable.

30w9nwn.jpg

J went fishing in the morning, Avery had a beautiful garden and she had told him that fertilizing her plants with fish would make their quality even better. Immediately J searched for his old fishing gear and went to a nearby lake. Avery rambled a lot and she never meant to say that Jameson had to go fish, but she appreciated the gesture very much.

a4y1p5.jpg

Yes, Jameson was the most perfect roommate.

ROOMMATE BAH!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.6 Times are changing

hs5piu.jpg

It was noon when Avery and J arrived in Granite Falls, the tents were already standing steady. Two big ones and a little one. Avery had thought this through for weeks. Her and Jameson together being had gotten pretty serious and she decided to take him camping for a week. With her family.

14uuuft.jpg

"So, you're Jameson. The man who swept my little baby-girl of her feet." Hugo had always been a direct man and he made no exceptions, luckily J knew how to deal with that. "The one and only! Avery is amazing, she must have learned that from someone pretty great!" Hugo laughed? "Aren't you something! Avery must be pretty serious about you." J's face lit up. "I sure hope so, sir."

zwi251.jpg

"It's great to see you all again, mom!" While her father and Jameson where chatting Avery had some girls talk to do. "He's quite a catch!" Nova said as she joined her mother and sister. "A real handsome young lad." Tanya, Avery's mother agreed. "I know right! Dad seems to like him too!" Avery was happy to see her family accepting Jameson. "You must be serious about him." Tanya said. "Normally we don't get to see your boyfriend until he's not exactly that anymore." "Mom!" Avery said as her cheeks turned a fade shade of pink. "That was one time, and we weren't even together. Besides, he's not my boyfriend." Nova's eyebrows raised high up. "What? Then why is he here?" Avery immediately regretted the way she brought the news. "It's not like we don't love each other, because we do!" Both her mother and her sister stared at her. "Jameson, he... He has a fear of committing." She sighted. "We don't officially have a title. We're 'with each other'. Not seeing other people." "Oh, honey!" Once again Avery's mother pulled her into a hug. "If he really is as amazing as you told us, it will all work out." Nova nodded in agreement

j964gm.jpg

"Now, sis. Let's check out that camping you're so fond of!" Hugo had already crawled into a tent to get settled, followed by his wife. "Aw plum! Why do I have to sleep in the small tent!" Avery chuckled. "Maybe you can convince Jameson to switch with you." But J overheard and pulled Avery close. "No can do, try again tomorrow." Avery giggled as Nova crawled into the small tent. She felt J's lips press against her temple. "Now you get settled in the tent, I'll join you as soon as I come back from using the bathroom."

96vxvs.jpg

Washing his hands, J smiled to his reflection. He was happy with the way things were right now. What Avery and he had was special, but exactly what he had always wanted. Nothing more! And her family seemed to accept him without any problems.

2nbhnjd.jpg

The next morning Avery grilled burgers for breakfast while her parents slept in and Nova played horse-shoes. "Owh, Plum!" and "Oh my creator!" Where phrases Nova regularly shouted, making Avery chuckle. That morning they would all eat together and as midday fell Nova and her parents would go for a hike. While Avery and Jameson would visit the spa, for some well deserved relaxing.

wtpc3.jpg

"I'm really glad you and my parents get along so well, it means a lot to me." Jameson gave her a reassuring hug. "They made you! How could I not like them?" Making Avery giggle. J brushed a lock out of Avery's face. "Now you go get that well deserved massage, then I'll meet you at the sauna afterwards."

2lt3k9.jpg

"You're really tense." The masseuse said. "How come?" "Well," Avery started. "I'm on this huge quest like something." Avery said. "I'm assigned to build a city, but I can't until I meet the requirements. Which are very heavy! And on top of that I have a job and a love life to manage." The woman nodded as she proceeded to knead Avery's shoulders. "That's quite a lot, do you still enjoy doing it though?" "Yes, a lot!" Avery said. "I can barely wait till I get to leave something beautiful to the world! I'm just afraid I'll plum up." But the woman drifted of a few words ago. "Leave something beautiful to the world." She muttered as she changed the way she was kneading before.

qohh8g.jpg

As Avery approached Jameson, she felt a certain kind of urge. Something about that woke up a hunger. She took her love by the towel and pulled him into the sauna."Hello, handsome." She purred, after which she kissed him. Thank the Creator the sauna started to produce a lot of steam!

2n9votx.jpg

The trip neared an end, making the lovebirds spent as much time together as possible. Tomorrow evening the magic would end. As Jameson put Avery back on her feet, literally he had just swept her off, he pulled out of the kiss. "I had an amazing time, your parents are great and so is your sister!" Avery smiled, she was nervous. Yesterday she had made a discovery, and she couldn't wait to tell J.

t4v2ig.jpg

"Jameson, I'm... No, WE are expecting." Avery said, carefully smiling. "What?" Jameson said. "A little nooboo." Avery continued. "I found out a few days ago, and I..." But J interrupted her. "Avery! I'm not fit as a parent." Jameson was clearly scared, so Avery tried to reassure him. "Me neither, Jameson. But we'll work this out! You and I!" She put her hands on his shoulders. "I promise." But J had none of it. He shook her hands off. "How could this happen! When were we ever unsafe?" Avery put her hands to her chest. "I don't know, but this nooboo deserves love. It's coming anyway!" Jameson put his hand to his head. "You don't understand Avery...."As he removed his hand to finish his sentence, J could not believe his eyes.

nna0dx.jpg

The first thing he saw was a ring, shining because the sunlight kissed it. Behind it was Avery, on her knees. An insecure smile on her face. "Jameson." She started. "I don't know why or how this happened, but I can't be anything but happy." As Avery continued her speech, Jameson felt touched. Smiling because of the compliments. "I've loved you for a long time now, and I thank the Creator for everyday I'm allowed to spent with you. But a nooboo is a serious matter. At first it's small and vulnerable, but it will grow and start to understand things. So I want to make it's live as easy as possible." Avery swallowed. "Jameson Huntington III, will you make me the happiest woman on the world and marry me?" Jameson's smile melted and his face turned ice cold. A mixture of anger and sadness appeared. In one move he smacked the ring out of Avery's hands.

2zgdted.jpg

"I can't believe you!"

The camping lot and spa are part of a complete granite falls makeover made by the incredible Sashraf. These builds are to be found here.
    Thank you for reading!

WAHT?? GAHHH time to move on .. he only wants a friend with benefits! Ain't nobody got time for that!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.7 When it's raining, it's pouring

24c9ira.jpg

Avery burst into a heartbreaking sobbing. "Get up, Avery get up!" J said watching his crying girlfriend like thing. "Get up, before people start watching." Avery did not recognize the man in front of her. "This is a real low blow, Avery. You know marriage frightens me more than anything." Avery tried to contain herself. "But this nooboo, Jameson. It needs a father and a loving family. No confusion!"

e7iagl.jpg

"You think I can't be a good father without marring you?" J said angrily. "For plums sake, Avery. I really can't believe you." Once again Avery broke out in crying. "I just thought." She started to hiccup. "That maybe." Jameson had none of it. "Please don't tell me you got yourself knocked up on purpose." Along with Avery's grief grew her anger.

wconle.jpg

"Of course not!" Avery yelled. "I can't believe you'd think I'd make such a big decision without you!" She took a big breath. "All I wanted was a normal environment for this nooboo, but you can't give me that. Just like you can't call me your girlfriend, or even say you're in a relationship. You won't do anything for me! Do you even plan on staying with me? Or are you switching me for something more interesting sooner or later, like you do with your job!" Avery was enraged, the honeymoon phase of their relationship abrupt came to an end and all hidden irritation came out.

24q3gvt.jpg

As Jameson started to speak, Avery gave him a death glare. "Avery, I never knew you felt this way." Everything was messed up and they both knew it. "I can't say the thought of marrying you never crossed my mind. Although I'm not a big fan of committing, I always saw you when I thought of my future." Avery felt a but coming, and she was right. "Because you always respected my decisions of not wanting to be tied down, but now you destroyed that." Immediately Jameson regretted his poor choice of words. As Avery was still glaring her mouth slowly opened. "We'll talk about this later."

wufasp.jpg

Avery then turned on her heels and left. J was still standing close to the lake. Watching Avery leave, a part of him wanted to follow her but he knew it wouldn't be appreciated. He knew something like this were to happen sooner or later, but how much he had hoped it would be later. They both had a lot to think about.

23sayki.jpg

Angry and embarrassed Avery arrived at the camping site, just a quick trip to the bathroom and she'd crawl into her tent with Nova. Jameson could have the little one, she needed some distance from him right now. Hopefully Nova would give her some well needed advice.

noezpj.jpg

After wishing her parents a good night rest, Avery crawled out of their tent to go to her own. A wave of nausea caught up with Avery. She didn't really look forward to a heavy pregnancy and soothed herself with the thought that it was probably caused by her disappointment. She walked over to the other tent and crawled in, greeting her big sister. "Nova, I'm so confused." Avery said as she zipped the tent shut, spotting J entering the camping site.

2lwqc01.jpg

It was early in the morning when Avery left, their stay was supposed to last at least another day. After a long night talk with her sister Avery decided that she needed some alone time. Nova would tell their parents that they should shorten their stay, they would leave after packing their stuff. Hopefully J would get the hint and camp at the site until the originally intended end of their stay. That should give Avery some time to think things through.

143g8hv.jpg

As Avery arrived home the first thing she did was tend her garden, she was afraid that she would neglect her plants if she left for the vacation. But they were fine and only improved as Avery touched them. Pulling out some weeds Avery tried to clear her mind of the things that she wanted to push away. But Avery time she closed her eyes J would appear, along with the hurtful things he said. Had she really crossed a line? And was that an actual excuse for him to talk to her like that? She shook her head, let's take a shower. She might even make it to work today.

10qxx5i.jpg

The lukewarm water streamed down Avery's shoulders, as she washed her hair she compared J's good and bad sides. They had been best friends for such a long time and when she realized how much he actually meant to her she had been so insecure, but then he admitted the he could return her feelings if only she could live with him being non-committal. And on that moment she really had thought she could. At first their relationship had been happy and flirty. So much happened and they felt so lucky having each other. But after some weeks, maybe months even, Avery felt that their relationship had been meaningless. It wasn't going anywhere and she had felt undervalued. But she constantly pushed that feeling away, trying to be happy with what they had.
    A horn pierced her ears, her carpool had arrived. Quickly she slipped into her clothes and ran outside.

2ly1qc5.jpg

That night Avery saw Jameson jogging to the front door. She was already in her pyjamas and felt destroyed from work. She couldn't handle a discussing right now so she switched of the lights and slid into bed. As she pulled up the sheets to her chin she heard the door open. Listening closely to his footsteps and the other sounds made, Avery could hear him make food and eating, he then entered the bedroom. Avery hold her breath as Jameson shuffled around the bed.

24l3o2d.jpg

After dropping his clothes to the floor and putting on some sweats Jameson lifted the sheets and laid next to Avery. He studied her face "I know you're awake." He whispered, without getting any response. "I saw you through the window, putting the lights out." Avery still didn't say a word, but she did open her eyes. He looked mad. "I find it childish you left me like that." Avery nodded. "I don't really care right now." She responded as she turned to her other side.

What a smelly old rat he is!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.8 Sweet goodbyes

23shcnr.jpg

Angry and sad Avery threw herself in painting. The last few weeks had been nothing but either ignoring each other or fighting. As a good person she hated fighting and it really took a toll on her. The few times Avery didn't hold grudges was when she had to go to the hospital to get an ultrasound. But J either declined or didn't react at all. So eventually she stopped with that as well. Her belly kept growing and Avery was worried what kind of environment her child would grow up in. The whole fight started to avoid that issue after all. And that didn't work out.

dy6utv.jpg

J on the other hand was constantly tense from being in a bad relationship. His non-committal personality had let him live his life with Avery without ever turning up before until now. It hadn't bother him when she asked him to move in, or in all those weeks they had been completely tied to each other. But now things weren't as casual and easy anymore J was seriously tense. His relationship was eating him alive. All the fights and obligations were the reason he didn't want to be in a relationship to begin with.

2cehriv.jpg

A week or so later it all started over again. "I'm so tired of this, Avery!" J shouted after he finished his breakfast that he started at, at the same time as Avery. Avery threw her hands up in despair. Here we go again, it was the same thing over and over again. "What? What is wrong now?" She said. She didn't mean to raise her voice, she hated it, but by now it had become a habit. "Everything Avery! Were not living!" Avery shook her head. "Jameson, I don't understand you. I don't ask much!" Aggressively J stood up, shoving the table. Avery hold her belly in protection. "You asked me the one thing I can't give you!" He said. Tears welled up in the corner of his eyes, but Avery knew they would never fall.

mc56qf.jpg

Jameson walked to the sink to throw in his plate. "And whose fault is that exactly?" Avery said, glaring. Jameson suddenly looked at her, sadness written all over his face. This was a new turn of events. "I hate this live, Avery." He said. "I cannot live like this." Now Avery stood up as well. "And you think I can?" She asked. "You're so ignorant. Everything is always about how you feel. I don't think you even care about me!"

2qlhkrc.jpg

"You're always accusing me of things. Did you ever notice?" Jameson said. He was surprisingly calm. Avery raised her hand to her chest. "Don't talk to me like that." She avoided his question. J stroked his hair in frustration. "Are you happy?" After a silence Avery shook her head. "No, not at all. I'm afraid." "Then why are we doing this?" J said. "Why are we putting ourselves through this over and over again? It's so unnecessary! It's so plum!" Avery didn't like where this conversation was going. "Why don't we build an extra room? I'll move in there, it doesn't have to be big. And we'll just live with each other!"

29lguar.jpg

"Jameson, I know you can live like that. But I can't." Avery said, shivers running down her spine at the idea of living together like that. "But I do think you have a point. All this fighting, it has to stop." J looked at her full with anticipation. "This relationship is toxic and it should stop, Jameson." Avery took a deep breath. "I think we should part our ways, you should search internet for another house and move out." J's face turned emotionless.

15fhoid.jpg

He felt relieved that this relationship was over and he didn't have to feel tense anymore. But he lost so much. "We can discuss money and stuff over time." But Avery started and she just wouldn't stop. "An arrangement for our child will have to be made, but we have plenty of time before it's born to do so." He wouldn't see his child every day, or kiss Avery good morning and good night. "But I don't think we should stall too long." But he was free at last, that's what he had wanted. Right?

Good riddance . she deserves better
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.10 It's a nooboo!

ae0hup.jpg

Once arrived at the hospital, Avery was helped into a robe and her data was checked. A friendly nurse brought her to a hallway and pointed to the door at the end. "We'll be going in there." She said, but was then grabbed by her arm. "Emergency at floor 4, we need you!" The nurse looked at Avery in guilt, but Avery gave her a reassuring smile. "The door at the end of this hallway, got it." She said. "Go save a life." Avery then waddled to the door. She wasn't sure how she managed to stay so calm, but she was happy she did.

2hywjnc.jpg

A serious looking woman stood at the control panel of a bed with a tube like something surrounding it. "Avery Grace?" The woman asked. Avery nodded, she had become really nervous all of sudden. The doctor smiled at her. "Lay down please." Avery sat down at the bed and saw the nurse from earlier walk into the room. "Sorry for the delay." She apologized to the doctor.

ejhrw3.jpg

"Is it going to hurt?" Avery asked, the doctor who had failed to introduce herself smiled. "With the new techniques you shouldn't experience any pain. Maybe a little bit discomfort, but all prototypes could use improvement." Avery gasped. "Prototypes?"

312ck29.jpg

But no objections were on time, a red lamp tickled Avery's side. She wasn't sure what exactly it did, but it didn't hurt.

2hrz8so.jpg9urnrq.jpg

Still, the thought of this machine being a prototype worried her, up to the point where she started seeing things. She was however sure that her heart stayed into her body at all times and her mind was just playing tricks with her.

s339lg.jpg

A beautiful nooboo boy was soon laying in a little basinet next to the tube. The nurse helped Avery on her feet and handed her the clothes she brought from home. Avery felt funny, the huge belly that had been under her nose for the last months had disappeared. A sadness came over her, but then she saw the little wonder and those worries faded away.

2zf671v.jpg

"You're perfect." She whispered to the little life in her arms. The nurse smiled "Have you considered a name yet? So that I can hand you his birth certificate on your leave." Avery stroke the nooboo's tiny cheek. "Blue, Blue Grace." The nurse nodded and was about to make her leave when Avery looked her straight in the eyes. "Blue Jameson Grace." She said, as her eyes watered up. "That's a beautiful name."

el6v5w.jpg2mftya.jpg

"His name is Blue, mom." Avery held up her child so that her mother could take a good look. Blue, however, protested with loud gurgling. Avery shushed him. "He prefers being close to the chest when hold." She then brushed her nose against his. "That's way cosier isn't it." She whispered to him. "He's adorable, can I hold him?" Her mother asked, looking at the baby in awe. "Sure! Come over here, then I can get dad and Nova something to drink! Do you mind feeding him a bottle, while you're at it?"

1z14f49.jpg

"Hi there sweetie pie, I'm your grandmother! Your nana!"
    But as Avery walked out of the room, Nova walked in. "You want anything to drink?" Avery asked. "Water please, could you put it on the table?"Avery nodded and left the room. "What an adorable little thing." Nova said to her mother. "Do you think I can hold it?" Tanya nodded and handed Nova the nooboo.

k5c14.jpg

"Your water's on the table, awh look at the two of you!" Avery stood in the door opening and admired her sister holding Blue. "You did a really good job on this nooboo!" She said, making Avery laugh. "So, when will you get one?" The girl's mother interfered. Nova shook her head. "Probably when plum freezes over, there's still so much to see of this world!" Avery nodded. "Indeed, so since I can't anymore. Can you at least watch Blue while I tend my garden? I feel like I've been neglecting it." As Nova cuddled blue she answered. "I'd be more than happy to."

ot0kfb.jpg

On her way out, Avery ran into her dad. She felt he had a hard time looking at her. "Are you mad?" Avery asked. He immediately shook his head. "No, not at all! I just have to get used to the idea of being grandfather and.." Avery sighed. "Not having a son in law." Hugo nodded. "I guess. Jameson was a really good man, Avery." Avery looked at the ground. "I know, but what happened, happened." She said. "And we weren't happy anymore." Hugo pulled his daughter into a hug. "Then find someone who makes you happy again." He said, petting her hair.

aww little boy Blue
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited August 2016
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Valentine...this is a nice surprise!

Glad it's nice! :)
    Okaaaay, I'd never guess you'll bring the old love triangle back. How exciting! (Although I hope Tatum is over Valentine at this point in her life.)

Why wouldn't I bring it back! :smirk:
    Tatum is definitely over Valentine! Troian how ever... Maybe not :lol:
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    I am hoping Tatum is over him too but she is a bit stubborn - only time will tell! I am hoping for a great outcome fingers crossed.

Yeah! She is, but she's also happily married! A great outcome might be nice;)
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    1.1 "A Little Camping site"

"

So cute! Love this start .. Avery is so cute!
    1.3 Let's make a friend!

LOL I never trust J Huntington III .. seems too uptown .. gald to see he is a nice guy in this story
    1.4 What is love?

wow b*tt-head . and when I saw him clean the toilets I thought he was such a keeper
    1.5 Defying the relationship

ROOMMATE BAH!
    1.6 Times are changing

WAHT?? GAHHH time to move on .. he only wants a friend with benefits! Ain't nobody got time for that!
    1.7 When it's raining, it's pouring

What a smelly old rat he is!
    1.8 Sweet goodbyes
    1.10 It's a nooboo!

aww little boy Blue

Thank you so much for commenting while catching up! Really warms my heart seeing these old chapters again! Hope you like the story and can't wait to hear more of you! :)
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Could this nooboo be the thing that finally brings Avery and J together, as one, or will it drive them apart once again? Find out next update on, Grace, A build Newcrest Legacy.

The suspense! :D

A sweet suspense .. hopeful
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.16 Achieving

14y495h.jpg

"Will it be born soon?" Blue asked, feeling the little nooboo kicking against his tiny hands. "It can be born any moment from now." Blue's eyes got big. "Can it even be born on your birthday?" Avery smiled. "Yes, it can." "Then, will we have double the cake?" A heart warming laughter came out of Avery's mouth. She bend down and kissed her son on the cheek. "Only you, but don't tell anyone." He started whispering. "I won't!"

2n7obnm.jpg

Being pregnant had been hard on Avery, both the times. But now she had a handsome nice man to help her. J was watering the plants as Avery weeded them. She didn't quite trust J with that yet, afraid he would pull out the wrong plant. But watering wasn't that hard.
    Last week Avery had send out a letter to Angela Montgomery, to ask about her permit. She was almost done with all the requirements and would like to start building her park soon.

k1axjs.jpg

As Jameson went inside to grab something to drink, Avery got a call. "Hello, Mrs.Grace." The formal tone and greeting immediately confirmed Avery was speaking to Angela Montgomery. "I've had a look at your results from the past year and am more than happy to congratulate you with fitting the requirements. As soon as you're ready I'll send over my architects so that you can start planning the building of the park." Avery glowed from head to toe. "Thank you so much." She whispered, a tear falling from her eye. "I've been working so hard for this every day and I don't think you know how happy this makes me." Angela, however, wasn't such a sentimental woman. "Don't stall the building to long." She said, and then proceeded to give Avery more information about the designing and building process. A quick goodbye later, Avery had officially received approval of building on the very first lot in Newcrest.

wl64n8.jpg2a61tf7.jpg
    2lndao7.jpgfwj392.jpg

"You will not believe the call I just got." Avery said while stretching her back. It hurt from the gardening. "Angela called me and..." But Jameson pulled her close as soon as he got near her. "You're so beautiful." He said, then swept her over and pressed his lips against hers. Slowly he pulled her back on her feet. "I started a career in sports." Jameson said. "It's something I really think I'll enjoy and they were so happy to have me.

2yl6vd3.jpg

"That's really great! I'm so proud of you!" Avery said, bringing a hand to her chest. Her news could wait until dinner, she did not want to outshine him. "I really think this is it, Avery." J continued. "The life I was meant to live, the life I will be able to live." She pecked him on the cheek. She knew exactly what he was trying to say.

a0gegx.jpg

"I got news." Avery said as her family sat down for dinner. Blue was half listening whilst playing with his food, but J gave her his undivided attention. "I've got official permission to build the community park." She said. "Avery, that's amazing!" Jameson said, kissing her over the table. "We'll let a house be built on another lot and move there when the building starts." She smiled down at her food. This house has never been huge and she hoped that their new home would feel more inviting. J spoke as he clutched Avery's hand. "I'm so proud of you." Blue didn't really understand what was going on. He was aware his mom would build a park, but why on top of his home? That reminded him of something. "I did something awesome too, today!" He smiled. "I'm a straight A student, my teacher told me today." A huge smile formed on his face. Avery patted his head. "That's great, Blue! We are SO proud of you! Let's celebrate with dessert!"

27yyfih.jpg

Avery woke up on the wrong side of the bed, literally. She never slept there, but somehow she did tonight. It was in the middle of the night and a pain in her stomach had awoken her. She looked down to her legs, the pajama bottoms were wet and sticking to them.

112g86p.jpg

Still half asleep Avery waddled to the other side of the bed. "J." She whispered, stretching. "Wake up, I believe I'm in labor." Making J wake up in the blink of an eye. "You're what? What now? Avery!"

dha0qc.jpg

"Avery, what do I do? Are you okay? I'm scared!" Avery cradled her stomach as a wave of pain came over her. "Are you in pain?" Jameson then said. It was really hard not to snap at him. "Listen, HONEY." Avery said, trying to smile in between the contractions. "First, call the hospital that we're coming and my parents to babysit Blue. Then get me some dry clothes." Avery wasn't done speaking yet, but Jameson had already raced out of the room. "Hospital, babysit. Parents, coming." She heard him say to himself. "Almost." She whispered as she sat down at the bed.

t0q2w9.jpg

"Say cheese!" Somewhere between letting her parents in and dressing herself, J had gotten a hold of the camera. "Jameson!" Avery said as he snapped a few pictures of her. "I'm in pain! Now is not the time to take pictures!" "Sorry! But this is just so amazing! You're going to give birth, and I'm here and I never want to forget this moment!" Stepping closer to him she pushed the camera down. My parents are here, we must go NOW. Or this baby won't be born in the hospital at all. J put the camera down on the dresser. "Got it, let me get my keys." Not much longer they were sitting in the car, on their way to the same hospital as where Blue was born.[/quote

She is just adorable preggos ... looking forward to the new babe
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.17 Celebration of a newborn

ifssyh.jpg

"Let's do this!" Avery walked down the same doors she had a couple years ago when Blue was born, only this time followed by a very panicky Jameson. "My Avery is in labour!" He said enthusiastically to every bypassing stranger, not caring whether it was hospital staff, a patient or a visitor. Everyone had to know. "Honey, it's in here." Avery said as J was harassing another person. "She's going to give birth!" He said, and then ran after Avery.

14azpfp.jpg

"I'm here!" Avery was already lying on a bed with weird utensils. But all J saw was Avery's face. "You're so strong!" He said. The doctor on the other side of the bed smiled at him. "Mister Grace I presume." Avery wanted to interrupt but J only nodded. "Yes, that's me." The doctor gave him a smile. "I'm Maud, I also brought Blue to the world." J smiled. "Actually Avery did! She's amazing, giving birth and all!" Doctor Maud just laughed.

29o29dx.jpg

Jameson sat down at a stool behind the doctor, then stood up again. And sat down, to stand up again. "Stop being so nervous!" Avery said to him. "Mister Grace, I've done this a thousand times. If you come stand over here, than you can see everything I do." J took place behind Doctor Maud and watched as weird utensils went into the tube Avery was laying in. After a few minutes a bundle came out.

9vh3pz.jpg

A beautiful nooboo boy was laying in the crib, big eyes looking into the world. As Avery left the bed, Jameson walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

289enbq.jpg

"Hello there." Avery bend over the crib to lift the baby up. Jameson walked to the pair and stood behind them. "He's perfect." Jameson whispered. Avery kissed the nooboo on his head. A nurse walked into the room, asking for the name of the little bundle of love. "Phantom Hugo Grace." Jameson said. It was the name they had decided upon for another boy.

5lnr5g.jpg70w0gk.jpg

Upon arriving home and putting Phantom in his nursery. J had taken a look at the clock and pulled Avery outside, into the moonlight. They waved at her parents, who left the house now that Blue wasn't alone anymore. As they had disappeared from their view J turned towards Avery. "Happy birthday." He whispered, studying Avery's face. She was no longer a young adult, besides some lines in her face she didn't look a day older. "It's... My birthday?" Avery looked a little upset. Through all the commotion of giving birth she had forgotten. Jameson grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close. "Yes, and you wouldn't say. You look like a young godess!" Avery smiled. "Officially an adult." She muttered. "I promised Blue cake." Avery took Jameson at an arm length. "We can still celebrate, right?" He smiled. "Of course we can."

izvody.jpg

"The following morning Avery's parents and sisters arrived at their home. "Happy late birthday, honey. And congratulations on the little one." Her mother said while pulling Avery close. "You look beautiful!" Avery smiled into her mother's shoulder. "Thank you, mom! But it's not my birthday party, we've declared it a house party. There is cake, though!" Avery said, making her mother's smile.

16azkwi.jpg

Nova came in a dress that really complimented her colourful self. While her parents went in to greet the men in the household Avery and Nova sat down at the chess table. "So another one, huh?" Nova said, looking quite serious. "Yes, he's inside. But Jameson said he'd put the crib out later." Avery smiled, baby's were wonderful and brought so much joy to her life. Nova shook her head. "Can't understand, at all." She smiled. "Not wanting any baby's soon?" Avery asked her sister. "No, when I feel the urge I'll just cuddle up with yours!"

2z5oitu.jpg

As Nova and Avery stood up to take a picture Hugo sat down, followed by Blue. "Let's play chess, grandpa!" He said. Hugo nodded as he watched his daughters. "Now a silly one!" Nova said crossing her eyes. Avery laughed and then stuck out her tongue. "Perfect, that one is going on the wall!" Avery said, making Nova moan. "Noooo!! Don't you dare!"

2dr9cmb.jpg2626r8j.jpg

Avery lifted Phantom out of his crib after Jameson had brought it outside. "Meet Phantom, everyone." Phantom squirmed, just like Blue had when he was a baby. Avery tried shushing him, but he was having none of it. She pressed the nooboo against her chest. "And, apparently, if you want to have a closer look you'll have to lift him yourself or watch him in his crib. Because he doesn't feel like being, lifted like that." Avery stated, making her parents and sister laugh.

ohcg0.jpg

With the party still going strong, Nova decided to take a walk for some fresh air. But she didn't go far. As soon as she got past Avery's garden she let out a scream. "Avery, what in the creators name is that?" Avery ran to the yard and looked at her mysterious plant. She still had its berries and could easily plant a new one, but she still became rather quiet."I forgot to feed it." She mumbled. Nova looked at her sister, who seemed rather sad. "Are you okay?" Avery nodded. "Yeah, I am. Don't worry! This is just the result of one of my creative outbursts." She said, grabbing her sister by her hand and pulling her back to the house. At least she didn't have to worry about it eating someone anymore.

LOL the shot of her holding the crying infant is priceless!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.19 Big boy Phantom

f0qjd5.jpg

Today was a really special day for a certain someone.
    And that certain someone was Phantom.
    And that really special day, was his birthday.

2vt2ovm.jpg

Just like with Blue, it felt like Phantom's baby days were over in the blink of an eye and he just decided to jump out of his crib one day. Phantom had been looking forward to his birthday for ages, while Avery wanted it to never happen. She was so fond of her little baby boy and wanted him to never grow up. But time moves fast and soon the day arrived for both of them.

1s1s9s.jpg

As Phantom enjoyed his day at school, Avery had renovated his before dull and empty room. She hoped he would like the colour scheming and paintings, but knowing her son he would appreciate the toys the most. And she didn't mind, he was a kid after all.

9irbkn.jpg

He hadn't yet reached the age his brother did when he first had started working on it, but Phantom aspired to become mentally gifted too. A true whiz kid. After school he had approached a sleepy father and begged for a friendly chess competition, which he won. And then he won again. This was really something that suited him!

f02hqv.jpg

Phantom also was a goofball, constantly getting on his older brothers nerves with witty comments and sneaky pranks. Blue was the eldest and found that he was in his right calling his brother out on these kind of things. His parents however disagree, today was one of these days again. "What did one ocean say to the other ocean?" Blue sighed. "What?" Phantom giggled. "Nothing, they just waved." Blue grabbed his forehead and sighed again. "Did you sea what I did there?" Silence. "Seariously, did you?" Phantom couldn't hold in his laughter anymore, finding himself so funny. "It's not funny anymore." Blue complained. "Water you saying?" Phantom answered, still snorting in laughter. "Stop it!" Blue said. "Yes." Avery said from the dishwasher, it had broken that morning and she was trying to fix it. "Stop it, both of you! That means you too, Blue!" Blue crossed his arm and sighed again, he was getting too old for this. Phantom just giggled as the three last words of his mother had rhymed.

2z57kt4.jpg

"Plum!" Avery then said, as she was electrified by the dishwasher. It immediately caught fire. Jameson just walked in and wanted to call Avery out on her cursing, but he then saw his dazed love staring at the flames. His kids uncertain what to do. "Out, now!" He called them, they left the table and made their way to the door. Both stopping right before it. Jameson walked behind them and pushed them further. "Keep walking!"

2aheck8.jpg

Meanwhile Avery had gotten the fire extinguisher, she hadn't been afraid of the flames for one moment. Maybe it was the effect of the shock she had received, or maybe it had been the fact that she just wasn't scared of flames. She put the fire out just as Jameson walked back in to get her out of the house.

33nx7af.jpg

"Avery, are you okay?" Avery wasn't entirely sure herself. She felt a little... roasted. Even though she hadn't been on fire herself. Had she? The shock, of course. It had been the shock of electricity. "Come, lay down for a moment." He pulled Avery to the bedroom and tucked her in. "Sleep it off, I'll take care of the kitchen." Avery didn't know how to respond, so she just went to sleep.

bilzia.jpg

As J walked into the kitchen, he got really tense. How could she have been so incautious, she could have died! J was tense. Tense from the fire, tense from caring so much about one person. And suddenly also tense from having the same job for months.

zl98j7.jpg

He quit, he pulled out his phone and called his boss. No, it didn't work out. No, he wouldn't continue. No, he wouldn't just stick with one job. He wouldn't COMMIT to one job.

zxl9nq.jpg

After calling the insurance about the kitchen J called his sons back in. The house wasn't dangerous because of the smoke. They just couldn't use the kitchen right now. Not wanting his sons to know how tense he was, he smiled at them and read them a book. Phantom was caught up in the story from the beginning, but Blue quickly got bored and started on his homework.

ji0zsi.jpg

The next morning Blue and Phantom snuck out of bed early. They felt guilty towards their mom, for quarreling over nothing. They were afraid that if it weren't for them, the dishwasher hadn't caught fire. In the early hours of the morning, still in their pajamas they snuck into the living room and took the camera. Taking a picture together, to show how well they got along. Soon they would print it for their mother.

Super shot of Phantom springing from the bassinet! I love the end shot of their selfie
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.20 Blue's birthday

5zf9g5.jpg

Blue and Phantom were having breakfast the day of Blue's birthday. It was summer and after this vacation he would attend high school. So basically this was his teen-birthday. But the atmosphere in the house was tense. Avery and Jameson were denied access to another lot on town to build, because the ground was unliveable yet. It would take several years before they would be finally allowed to live there, and then the entire building process still had to start. So no park build by Avery any time soon. They decided that with the building permit they had, they'd add a second floor on their house. Moving the boys bedrooms and the bathroom upstairs so that they had more room downstairs. It wasn't what they had hoped, and it looked clumsy. But it was the best they could do right now. Jameson had quit his job in sports and started one in culinary, even though he didn't know how to cook. On top of that Avery had gotten a really depressing call last month. Her father had died only a day after her mother. In a blink of an eye she lost both her parents. Nova visited more than ever and they often sat on the couch, throwing painful smiles and wiping away tears. But live went on without Hugo and Tanya and Blue's birthday was really today. And she couldn't deny Blue a birthday party.

5fnign.jpg

Blue hadn't spoken with Ludo much and when his mother asked whether to invite him to his birthday he had denied. He would much rather invite Rose. She was his best friend and they saw each other every day at school. When Blue's party started Rose ran to his room and threw her arms around him. "Happy birthday!" She said enthusiastically. She took him at arm length, holding his shoulders. "You're so close to your teen-years! It's so exciting! I have to wait at least another week!" Blue smiles at his best friend. "We'll both attend high school together after the summer anyway! That week doesn't matter!" Downstairs he heard yet another knock on the door. "I think that's aunt Nova, are you coming?" He said, while leaving the room.

1erkb6.jpg

Downstairs Avery had already let Nova in. She had already dressed up, but hadn't finished her lunch yet. Jameson came to check on the two girls immediately, there had been a lot of crying and he had hoped that today they wouldn't. For Blue's sake. But while Nova was looking a bit uncomfortable, Avery had a big smiled plastered on her face. "Hi sweetheart!" She greeted him. "Is everything okay?" J didn't know what to say. Luckily Phantom ran between the adults legs soon enough. "When are we going to do cake! Mom baked an AWESOME cake!"

2dqn56x.jpg

Everyone gathered in the kitchen and admired the zombie cake standing on the table. It had candles stuck in his face. One by one Jameson lit them, and Avery ordered Blue to stand on the other side of the table for the picture. Something about lightening.

33xzoeq.jpg

Jameson started singing an embarrassing birthday song, but no one seemed to mind. Only Phantom wished he would just get his arm out of his face. He wanted to see Blue blow out the candles! Rose sat at the table, listening to every word coming out of J's mouth. "Blue is my boy! And I don't care he's a teenager now! Because he'll always be my babyboy!" She giggled.

2mi10ud.jpg2rfromo.jpg

Though in fact Blue only got a second older, it felt like he had gotten years older. He felt so mature and his voice was way lower now. It was probably birthday euphoria. He really felt like starting high school now.

16gz91l.jpg

Rose sat down across Blue's mother, and suddenly she looked so young. Was it just his imagination? Phantom looked younger too, but he had been born way later than Blue. While Rose her birthday was only days away. Maybe after that he would see her like he saw her five minutes ago again. But right now she just felt so young.

evc0av.jpg

"Blue." Avery shoved her chair from the table as she stood up. "Now that you're officially a teenager. We, your dad and I, thought that maybe you would like a more mature room too. Now don't get too excited. It's still a little empty, because it'll have to form character over the years. But it's bigger and more mature." Together they walked up the stairs and opened the door next to the bathroom.

9tl7av.jpg

The room was big, it had a double bed, a stereo and a guitar. Blue had been creative as child and Avery thought it would be a good idea for him to do something with that now. On the wall hung some pictures and his birth certificate. Blue already made a promise to himself to fill it up more over the time. It was the most beautiful birthday gift he could think of.

dr36rt.jpg

"Phantom?" Phantom was practicing calculations on the computer when Blue approached him. "Yes?" He answered, turning his head towards his brother. "Mom told me you want to be mentally gifted, like me." Phantom started nodding enthusiastically. "Yes, that would be so awesome!" Blue smiled. "You know what helped me a lot? The science lab in my room. Would you like to have it?" Phantom couldn't contain his excitement and hugged his brother. "Yes please." He whispered.

68hr8w.jpg

Blue as teen in CAS. He still has this really friendly face and I think he represents both parents. Only Avery a little more. His child trait had been creative and the trait he gained towards his teen years is perfectionist. If he isn't chosen as heir his aspiration will be nerd brain, which surprisingly fits his child aspiration really well. I will have a heir vote after Phantoms teen birthday.

Happy birthday Blue
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.22 "Will you marry me?"

2qstrbk.jpg

"Oh Jameson..."

v3kaja.jpg

"Of course I want to marry you! I wanted to marry you for years!"

2ccx8gh.jpg

This is such a beautiful ring! Oh Jameson... I don't know what to say!"

117fouv.jpg

"Are you sure?" Avery asked. "No." Jameson answered. "I'm not sure at all, but I don't care. As long as I'm with you."

vhaqo6.jpg

Jameson swept Avery of her feet and held her in his arms. "As long as I'm with you I can do anything." He said. "How lucky I am to have someone that makes me so scared of losing her."

25aqjoi.jpg

"Don't be scared, I'm not planning to let you go for a long time."

t63tz6.jpg

"Because I love you."

29pafba.jpg

Avery still being Avery she explored her surroundings and found new plant sorts. The place was really magical and she couldn't believe Jameson had brought her here. They stayed until they got hungry, which took really long. Time seemed to go slower here.

v7b2c9.jpg

When Avery and Jameson arrived at the camping site the sun had already set. A fire was burning and Blue was warming his hands, Phantom just came back from the bathroom.

kch6qo.jpg

Blue immediately embraced his mother. "And?" He asked. "You little sneaky pancake! You knew!" She said, making him laugh. "Yes, of course I'll marry your father. I don't know what he told you. But I've been meaning to marry him years ago!"

biw2ld.jpg

As Blue went to his dad, Phantom embraced his mom. "Are you and dad going to get married? Blue said daddy would ask you!" Avery smiled at his innocence. "Yes he did, and I said yes. Look! He gave me a really beautiful ring." Phantom's eyes shined as much as the diamond around her finger. "I wish someone would give me something so beautiful!" She once again pulled her son in for a hug. "I'm sure someday someone will."

5v6r0y.jpg

Next in line was Nova. Avery's sister and rock. "I'm engaged Nov."

Lovely!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.24 Rose

24_1_16_17_13_42.png

"Hi, Blue! It's me, Rose!" Blue was a little taken aback by Rose's call. After his birthday he hadn't really spoken to her that much, and after a while he felt too guilty to call. And her birthday had been in the weekend he spend in Granite Falls, so he missed her party too. "Hey, Rose.." He said, a little awkward. But Rose didn't mind. "It's SO nice speaking to you again! How was Granite Falls? Did you take lots of pictures? I want to go there too one day." He sighed, she still was Rose. Not mad. "I bet you will, Rose. And yes I took pictures." She gasped. "Can I come see them?" Making Blue laugh. He hadn't seen her in a long time and the last time she had been so childish and young. But he had missed her birthday and despite that she still called. "Sure, see you when you get here?"

24_1_16_17_35_22.png

Soon Blue heard a knock on the door. At first he barely recognized her, but when he did he realized she was NOT a kid anymore.

24_1_16_17_35_36.png

She immediately pressed her chest against Blue's. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said while hugging him. "Yeah, me too!" Blue stuttered, he couldn't believe his eyes. "Wow..." He stammered. "You look beautiful." Rose giggled and pushed him against his shoulder. "Shut up!" She snorted a little while laughing and her nose crinkled. "Seriously, you sound really cheesy!" Blue laughed with her. "Now show me those pictures!"

24_1_16_17_52_57.png

Blue and Rose watched pictures for a while, and Blue told her everything that had happened. Catching fish, roasting marshmallows and the engagement of his parents. On which she applauded. "That's amazing! I know how much that meant to you!"

24_1_16_17_35_51.png

After that Rose visited more and more. Occasionally they would watch a movie or practice playing the guitar. Rose admired Avery's garden and showed Blue videogames that she enjoyed.

24_1_16_17_54_52.png

She would often tell him how much he meant to her and that he was her best friend. Avery and Jameson were really fond of her too and often talked with her when walking her to the door.

25_1_16_12_56_01.png

One day Blue opened the door, expecting Rose. But an unfamiliar face caught his attention. "I double planned today, I'm so sorry!" Rose said, who was there too.

25_1_16_12_57_14.png

"This is Olivia." She introduced the girl, who stared at the little playground in the back and then smiley widely. "Don't bother, Rose. We met! Right?" Blue didn't recognized the girl at all. He had a blank expression, but she didn't mind. Rose had already hugged him and Olivia followed her example. "You don't remember? You introduced yourself and then my sister came over because we had to eat dinner! We ate pizza that day." She licked her lips at the memory. Blue did recognize her. Or actually he recognized the unusual combination of tan skin and green eyes. The girl of which he never found out whether her name was Iris or Olivia. Only now he did. Olivia. He smiled "I think I remember."

24_1_16_17_55_46.png

The three of them watched a movie, normally Rose and Blue took turns picking one. But Olivia claimed that meant she never had a turn before and it was her decision. She choose 'Simder' and dropped down on the middle of the couch. Forcing Blue and Rose to both take a side.

25_1_16_13_36_17.png

But somehow Blue got the feeling that she didn't really want to see the movie. She talked through every scene that wasn't a kissing scene. And when it was a kissing scene she would glance at him and lift her eyebrows. Rose tried to ignore Olivia's behaviour, but at certain sentences she would shoot an irritated glance. Like when Olivia said;"That's so romantic! This one time I was at a cruise ship and I was lying in a waterbed. Only it tilted because I was on my own, next time you should join me!" First winking, but then laughing out loud. Or when she said;"Kissing a ghost must be so exciting, how about I summon your soul after I take your breath away." Once again finding herself very funny. Rose, however, did not find it funny at all.

25_1_16_13_42_42.png

Somewhere halfway through the movie Rose went to the bathroom. Blue found that a very good idea and excused himself to Olivia. But when arriving in the hallway Rose pulled him aside. "I'm so sorry for Olivia!" she whispered. "I had no idea she'd behave like that!" Blue shook his head. "It's okay, I actually quite enjoy her jokes from time to time." Rose mimicked Blue in the shaking of his head. "Yeah, she can be a real goofball. Just watch out, sometimes she can be a huge glutton too. Eating all your food!" Rose seamed upset about something. Normally she never badmouthed anyone. She took a step closer. "Maybe next time.." She whispered. "I'll come alone again. Just you and me and no one else." Blue's ears turned a light shade of pink. "Eeeeh..." She giggled. "Now let's go see the end of the movie." Blue forgot he had to pee.

25_1_16_12_59_19.png

"Blue, you totally just missed the BEST part." Olivia said. Once again making obscene jokes. Not aware of what had just happened.

25_1_16_13_43_59.png

"Mom..." Later that day Blue sat down with his mother. "I believe this girl likes me." His mother smiled. "Do you mean Rose?" Avery liked Rose. She was a really sweet girl who stayed true to herself. "Well, yeah. But her friend made all these comments." Avery tilted her head, she had been gardening during their visit and missed it. "Was she teasing the two of you?" Blue shook his head. "No, just me... Making obscene comments about her and me." Avery felt that she had a certain issue to talk about. "Blue, I don't want to embarrass you..." But Blue interrupted. "Mom? How... How does Woohoo happen? Did you do it with just anyone... or?" Avery smiled. "Let's talk about that."

"THE" talk .. LOL
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    1.25 The wedding

25_1_16_14_13_17.png

Avery looked at herself in the mirror. She barely recognized herself. A professional hairstylist had done her hair and a make-up artist her make-up. The mirror showed how beautiful she looked. But the thing that she adored the most is that she looked the way she had looked when she was in her twenties.

25_1_16_14_14_11.png

Nova had helped Avery train and provided her with weight losing shakes and slowly she lost the weight from her pregnancies. Making her wedding dress fit like a second skin. And she adored it. She felt so young and lively again. Like she had wasted to many years on trying to achieve the expectations that where demanded from her. She felt so young again.

25_1_16_14_17_28.png

Jameson surprised her with a kiss, he didn't mean to sneak up on her but she hadn't heard him. "It's bad luck seeing the bride in her dress before the wedding." Jameson shook his head while laughing. "We might not be married yet, but you've been my wife for years." Avery flustered red from under her make-up. "Oh!" She then said. "The guests are arriving!"

25_1_16_14_22_30.png

The wedding took place on their own property. For almost 10,000 simoleons they had bedazzled part of their yard into a wedding venue. Receiving the guests the pair couldn't take their eyes of each other. "Nova! You look adorable!" and "Doctor Maud, I'm so glad you could make it!" One by one the guest dripped in. The only persons missing, Avery's parents.

25_1_16_14_28_15.png

All the guests wandered to the backyard. And it didn't take long for Blue to find Rose in the crowd. She looked stunning. Emotionlessly she stared at him, her face not letting out anything. Blue was about to approach her when the ceremony started.

25_1_16_14_25_13.png

"Avery." Jameson started. The pair had written their own vows. "There is so much I love about you, and if I had to name it all I still would be talking tomorrow and the day after. And who knows for how long. But every time I see you, taking care of our children, frowning over a painting or watering your flowers I'm reminded of how much I love you. How much I'm afraid of losing you. And over the years I realised that fearing that so much is exactly what would make me lose you. Better is to keep you close and hold on to you. So Avery, hereby I promise to stay faithful and loyal to you, to support you in your darkest times and to love you unconditionally." Avery wept a tear from her eye as she began to speak herself.

25_1_16_14_25_25.png

"Jameson, you'd be surprised when I told you how much I think back about the first day we met. You came to me with a clumsy pick up line, but that pick up line gave me my best friend. My rock in bad times. And my soul mate. Every morning when I wake up and see you lying next to me I pray, and I'm not religious, but still I pray. I pray that I may wake up to you every morning for the rest of my life. And I don't know if anyone can or will hear me. But if that is so, and it makes the chance of me staying together with you a little higher. It's worth it, more than anything. Because you represent everything I love. Jameson, I promise to stay with you for the rest of your life, even if I know that scares you. I promise I'll be there when you can't take being with me anymore. I promise to never leave you and to stay faithful and loyal to you."

25_1_16_14_27_44.png

Jameson and Avery exchanged rings, never losing eye contact. Both drowning in emotions. Today the rest of their lives had started.

25_1_16_14_25_40.png

"This, everyone! Is my beautiful WIFE! And I will never be hold back by anyone now from saying so!" Avery giggled. "You may now kiss your bride!" She said.

25_1_16_14_27_56.png

And they did, they shared a deep an intense kiss like no one was there. And as they broke apart Avery yelled. "Now let's eat cake!"

25_1_16_14_35_20.png

Avery cut out a piece and turned around. "First bite's for you!" She smiled. She cut a tiny bit from the piece of cake with her fork and smears it on Jameson's nose. "Avery!" He said and then started tickling her.

25_1_16_14_31_19.png

Blue sat down next to Rose, he supposedly found her resting on a bench. "Hi, Rose.." He said. Smiling to her, after the conversation they had when Olivia was there they hadn't really talked anymore. "You look beautiful today." He said, making her smile. "Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself. As do your parents." Rose gazes towards Avery and Jameson who were teasing each other and their guests.

25_1_16_14_42_03.png

Blue stood up. "Here, take my seat. Then you have a better view." A bit awkward Rose slit to the other side of the bench. "Okay, thanks." Blue sat down again and a silence fell. "Whenever I look at you I feel butterflies." Blue said, speaking exactly what he thought. Which might not be the most intelligent thing to do. "Uhm, Blue. You're making me feel uncomfortable." Rose looked upset and avoided any eye contact. Had Blue really mistaken the signs he thought she gave him. After a few minutes Rose stood up and walked back to the party, leaving Blue alone.

25_1_16_14_43_48.png

Avery was really happy with the way the wedding had gone, it was almost over now and guests were leaving the way they arrived. One by one. With all the food left, Avery drowned a strawberry in the chocolate. While she nibbled on the delicious food, Jameson walked up to her.

25_1_16_14_46_06.png

"Nova just left, she was the last one." He announced. "We did it." He then said, slowly sliding his hand around her waist and pulling her closer. "You're my wife..." He then kissed her once again.

Lovely wedding .. oh Blue be good to sweet Rose!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger