Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Carson Mansion♥ Eureka, California ♥sashraf♥ Page 12

Comments

• BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    @sashraf That house is absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to go download it right now. Amazing work, and it looks exactly like the photo (minus the two big trees in front). Well done!
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    The Effingham Colonial is a very nice home! :) You have reflected the inspiration home so very well! The exterior of the home is very nice! The roofing, the open shutter windows and the blue colour of the exterior looks so very nice! The roof covered front porchway with the pillars looks very nice! The flowers look pretty along the front edges of the home. It looks nice how you have done the front corner using the hedging and placed the tree there. Very nice back pool and outdoors living and dining areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside on the chairs having a chat. They will enjoy cooking meals on the grill to eat at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. It is great that you have a bar counter for sims to enjoy making drinks to sit on the stools or the pool edge to drink. Very nice fenced hot tub alcove! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The layout and furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The living and music room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and angled the armchairs either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat, watching TV, listening to the music from the piano being played or from the phonograph and warming up near the fire. The circle floor rugs and scenic wall picture are nice touches there. It is nice that you have placed an armchair near the piano. The type of curtains that you have used and the placement of them each side of the fireplace looks nice. The colour schemes of the rooms look very nice! The ottoman sitting area in the hallway looks nice. The flowers and egg basket looks homely there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the white cabinets and counters and the floor tiling looks nice. The dining room is very nice! The floor rug under the table adds a nice look to the room and the clock and teaset on the fireplace are nice home touches. The display cabinet and corner display shelves item look nice in the room. Very nice master bedroom! It is nice that you have a fireplace sitting area in the room. The yellow flowers on the fireplace ledge are sunny for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting resting on the armchairs there, and the candles look pretty . The sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst sitting there. It is great that you have a basement bedroom and study room. Sims will enjoy playing chess on the table in the study, or use the computer at the desk table. The globe is a nice touch in the room. The leather armchairs are nice for sims to sit and read in.
    The home is very nice :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful colonial home Sash! I am loving the architecture! Great roof work! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Really great work on your houses! I think its nice that you do requests and make people happy with such special homes. It gives them purpose too! :smile:
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh, sweetie!! This is beautiful work. You captured the pic perfectly. LOVE the roof and this interior is gorgeous. Well, done!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited July 2015
    It's great to see some new faces and some dear friends too.
    Thank you all sooo much!
    You bring a smile to my face.

@SpectorCody
    I enjoy building requests. It helps prevent builders block and can be a challenge. :D
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Sash Lovely to see your pictures of your wonderful builds :) A great reproduction of Effingham Colonial . Hugs Folly
    Thank you!!!! :D

My Newest build is also a request!

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Nicwebb83
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Sims 4, GTW
    Lot size (dimensions): either 50x50 or 50x40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 3 or 4
    Favorite color schemes: I don't really have any
    Colors you dislike: orange or yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Furnished
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure but sims 4 doesn't have any
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow creek or newcrest (preferably the biggest lot in Newcrest)
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.homeplans.com/house-plans/hp/styles/victorian-home-plans/homepw05058.html (it has a blue print too)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool please
    Additional instructions?
    Nicwebb82

You're new home is finished!
    I hope you enjoy it! :D

This large Victorian farmhouse is perfect for a legacy or family.
    The interior features include 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths an open concept kitchen and family room. Dining, music, play and game rooms, study, garage and more.
    Exterior features a wrap around porch, bbq, pool and garden.
    Interior pictures are included in the slideshow.

Download Link

Inspiration Picture (Blueprint)

1_zps2csdylzk.png

Victorian Farmhouse
    Slideshow

2_zpslzdu7lj6.png3_zpsbjcms2wi.png
    4_zpsmrl8zrmo.png
    5_zpspco84eao.png
    6_zps7utsrrxw.png
    7_zpsebsol76l.png

• Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Oh wow. You did an amazing job on this. The outside really looks like the pics. I know the inside Blue prints were probably hard to replicate but you did such a great job! Can't wait to add it to my game. Thank you!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Beautiful work on this, Sash! Funny thing, I actually had this as a WIP in S3 but never finished it. I started it right around the time the new game came out and I haven't been back to S3 since I installed S4. I had so much trouble with the old game on my computer. Back to your Gorgeous build however, you really did the inspiration picture justice. :) Beautiful landscaping and lovely interiors. I Love the kitchen! <3
    Nicwebb82 wrote: »
    Oh wow. You did an amazing job on this. The outside really looks like the pics. I know the inside Blue prints were probably hard to replicate but you did such a great job! Can't wait to add it to my game. Thank you!

I'm glad you like it!
    Have fun :D

Beautiful work on this, Sash! Funny thing, I actually had this as a WIP in S3 but never finished it. I started it right around the time the new game came out and I haven't been back to S3 since I installed S4. I had so much trouble with the old game on my computer. Back to your Gorgeous build however, you really did the inspiration picture justice. :) Beautiful landscaping and lovely interiors. I Love the kitchen! <3

Thanks Cath :D
    I had the plans in my future build folder too!!! I had thought I had already built it in 3. I hate to say I haven't spent much time building in 3 either. :'(

Victorian Farmhouse is so very nice! :) You have reflected the inspiration home so very well! The roofing and tower are very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the build! The wraparound porch is so very nice! The plants look very nice how you have placed them on the porch and it is nice how you have seat benches for sims to enjoy sitting looking out at the nice views of the very nice gardens! The stone texture of the front exterior looks nice. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the home! The bay and open shutter windows look very nice in the build. The bird bath is a nice touch in the front garden. Very nice back pool and outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ on the back porch and eating them poolside at the umbrella covered table. The fish water fountain feature there is very nice for sims to see whilst swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice windows armchairs alcove in the sitting room for sims to enjoy chatting together with sunlight coming in through the windows. The curtains there look very nice! The flowers on the table between the chairs look pretty there. Very nice music room and comedy performance room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the listening and watching the piano being played and comedy routines being performed, and the fireplace will keep the room warm. The musical instruments picture on the wall suits the room well. The candles look pretty on the fireplace ledge for sims to see as they are sitting there. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there on the sofa and armchairs watching TV. It looks nice how you have angled and placed the armchairs either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The curtained window bathtub alcove in the bathroom is very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst bathing there. The double sinks alcove in the bathroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets! The yellow flowers are a nice sunny touch for sims to enjoy seeing when using the sinks.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Gorgeous architecture Sash! <3 I love the roof work! Beautiful classical interiors too! Already added to my favourites. I feel inspired to build a victorian home now! :D
    Inspired by Building "Honeymoon Hideaway" for "Granite Falls" I decided to completely rebuild the world.
    Take a tour of the newly opened <3 Cedar Hearts Resort <3 .

Cedar Hearts Campground

Download Link

Complete with bathroom, tent and all essentials.

1Campground_zpsrnks7kde.png

Cedar Hearts Retreat
    Download Link

Economy rental 2 bedrooms and 1 bath sleeps 5.

2%20Retreat%201_zpsgsa5arug.png
    3%20Retreat%202_zpsf7srpsk6.png
    4%20Retreat%203_zps8smfkhuq.png

Honeymoon Hideaway V.2
    Download Link

Perfect for a honeymoon or a relaxing vacation this 1 bath, 1 bedroom loft sleeps 2.

5%20Honeymoon%20Hideaway%201_zpszfgc2m7w.png
    6%20Honeymoon%20Hideaway%202_zpsmt92fspu.png7%20Honeymoon%20Hideaway%203_zpskceywz1w.png
    8%20Honeymoon%20Hideaway%204_zpsb4cmsv5z.png

Lakeside Loft
    Download Link

Ready to party this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom rental has a loft that sleeps 4 for a total of 8. Large kitchen, bar, hot tub and game area.

9%20Lakeside%20Loft%201_zpszx1ugppe.png
    10%20Lakeside%20Loft%202_zpstlxfcrna.png11%20Lakeside%20Loft%203_zpst07rv3hk.png
    12%20Lakeside%20Loft%204_zpsgogdccit.png
    13%20Lakeside%20Loft%205_zpspap0yrbn.png14%20Lakeside%20Loft%206_zpsc1wkrqok.png
    15%20Lakeside%20Loft%207_zpsilr5icgn.png

Lakeside Luxury
    Download Link

This 4 bedroom, 3 bath rental has all the comforts of home. Rental includes pool, bars and hot tub.

16%20Lakeside%20Lux%201_zpsgd1qnpfl.png
    17%20Lakeside%20Lux%202_zpsjvypsxi7.png
    18%20Lakeside%20Lux%203_zpsknrmn4su.png
    19%20Lakeside%20Lux%204_zpsvco4jenl.png
    20%20Lakeside%20Lux%205_zpsa5pt8c5a.png
    21%20Lakeside%20Lux%206_zpsptdtjncs.png22%20Lakeside%20Lux%207_zpsxvksia2d.png23%20Lakeside%20Lux%208_zpsqamt9z57.png

Cedar Hearts Lodge & Spa
    Download Link

Come spend the day or while visiting Cedar Hearts make sure to stop by!
    Featuring a picnic area, pool, play area for the kids. lounge, bar and upstairs a full service Spa.

24%20Lodge%201_zpsgcddhttz.png
    25%20Lodge%202_zpslmposzbq.png
    25%20Lodge%203_zps9cgj5nj7.png
    25%20Lodge%204_zpsm6jlkcwv.png
    26%20Lodge%205_zps6tudveyf.png
    27%20Lodge%206_zpslmk5uqne.png

Thank you for taking the Tour

• originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    OOOH! GLAMPING! Wish camping was more like this - I'd go more often.
    Each of the builds for Granite Falls look so very nice! :) Having each of your builds in GF would look so very nice! Very nice exterior designs of each of them! The builds complement each other so well! It is nice that you have created a nice Cedar Hearts themed set of builds! The hearts on the exteriors look very pretty! It is nice that there is a variety of homes with different numbers of bedrooms in them, to suit different sizes and types of sim households and families. Sims will enjoy visiting the Lodge and Spa! It is nice that they will enjoy having a massage there or doing yoga on the mats, or enjoy having a drink from the bar. It looks nice howbyounhsve used the wall with the candles on it to separate off the massage tables.The outdoors pool area is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting poolside in the sunshine at the umbrella covered tables. They will have fun playing horseshoes or kids will enjoy having fun on the pirate ship. It is nice that you have a lounge area inside for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire, watching TV.or reading a book from the bookcase.
    Each of the builds for the world are very nice! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Very beautiful dear She you have been working working on these lovely's!! <3
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    She, what a wonderful job you have done with this lovely retreat! I think I'll make a reservation... :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    I love the series of log cabins! I always loved that style of build and yours look adorable! Beautifully decorated rooms too! Will be adding all of them to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)
    Thanks so glad you all like them!
    I really had fun building them, so much so that I might have to come up with another theme. :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Beautiful new builds, this world will be amazing with these added, great work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful new builds, this world will be amazing with these added, great work :)

Thank you :D
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Wow Sashraf your Cedar Hearts collection is wonderful <3
    Great colours and styles.
    My favourites are the Lakeside loft & luxury.
    The Spa is a great treat too! Can't wait to have my stressed Simmies unwind B)