Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unlocking the other Maxis-made clubs

luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Cool find posted on Reddit: How you can add the other clubs Maxis made to your club list. (These are the clubs that the game would generate if you deleted a bunch of clubs.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/3wy3sj/tutorial_how_to_unlock_the_hidden_maxismade_clubs/
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Good to know! Thanks
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    That's so cool! I didn't know there were any more premade clubs. Thanks for sharing Luth.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 644 Member
    Cool. Thanks!
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    awesome thnx!
  • Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    Groovy
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Awesome! Has anyone done this yet? I'm interested to know what they named these clubs and all the club req they gave them
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Jesf8312 wrote: »
    Awesome! Has anyone done this yet? I'm interested to know what they named these clubs and all the club req they gave them

It's all on the wiki: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Club_(The_Sims_4:_Get_Together)
    But to be honest, they're not that great. Club Cosplay doesn't have any preferred interactions, they just walk around in space suits from the Astronaut career (but that might be because I have a mod that unlocks career outfits)
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,014 Member

This interests me too!
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

It's all on the wiki: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Club_(The_Sims_4:_Get_Together)
    But to be honest, they're not that great. Club Cosplay doesn't have any preferred interactions, they just walk around in space suits from the Astronaut career (but that might be because I have a mod that unlocks career outfits)

Thanks! Some of them definitely sound lame.... But I've been wondering if it'll be too boring to have a club dedicated to every skill(or at least most of them) I was thinking I'd have to create ones for each skill they didn't include in the original 11 clubs, but it looks like they've already got them all... Now to decide if I'll actually want to have all the skill-clubs or not
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I had no clue this feature/cheat existed. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    I did the alien club--the only activity they have is to use alien powers..... No banned activities at all.
  • Options
    will681 wrote: »
    I did the alien club--the only activity they have is to use alien powers..... No banned activities at all.

I suspect that Maxis-made clubs are generally going to be a bit open-ended. Fortunately, all it takes to edit one is to play the leader, and it's easy to make our own. (My Alien club uses Alien powers, uses science equipment - it's stashed in their clubroom, plays cards, watches TV, is social, and has some don'ts that I can't recall offhand.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    I accidentally unlocked some by going below 10 clubs overall (I wanted a clean slate, then to make my own (my way!), but no clean slate allowed, too bad for people with certain mental conditions who need less stimulation/more order). But then the game (re-) generated. Drove me NUTS until I figured out what was happening. The game needs at least 10 clubs or some pre-mades will (re-) generate.

I'd delete, more would pop up (so these below didn't all exist at once). It felt like I finally lost the remainder of my mind. (JK haha)

Some were Mixology, League of Gamers, Garden Gnomes (gardening, not gnome-loving or magically actually gnomes, that's where they lost me), Page Turners (ha ha, good one, but you're CLOSED), some weird name fishing club ... For the Halibut (hahahahahahahaha, but NO, try again if you will only fish for Halibut but it's probably "nah thanks"), Major Chords (I often prefer minor actually :tongue: ), Cosplay (actually later got curious/unsure about deleting it without trying/seeing, but it sounds "plum")...

All's been good though!! :smile: It's all my own clubs, which is better for my memory and no longer feels like I'm being dominated and ruled by Maxis and overrun by their Sims.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    @simmerLella - Oh good! Another Simmer for Team Magical Gnomes :D
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited December 2015
    I think name of the fishing club "For the Halibut" is a play on "For the H ell of it" rather than meaning they only fish for halibut.
  • Options
    MamasBabyDevynMamasBabyDevyn Posts: 236 Member
    How do you delete the pre-made clubs? And, I'm having trouble getting the unlock cheat to work :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top