Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Exchange Is Bor.... FIXED! YAY! THANK YOU TEAM!

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Last time it was almost 6 months.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I hope we don't have to get the protest signs back out! I need to go dig them out of the closet, just in case!! :wink:
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I hope we don't have to get the protest signs back out! I need to go dig them out of the closet, just in case!! :wink:

Actually, I never changed my signature, as the "Featured" section never was completely fixed. And, now, we're back to square one...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    That's weird that I can get into the exchange with no problem. I was also able to go to the Worlds Page but couldn't get any of the world pages up with the exception of the free one, Riverview. Now the pages for the worlds work. Or at least on my end they do... :/
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    That's weird that I can get into the exchange with no problem. I was also able to go to the Worlds Page but couldn't get any of the world pages up with the exception of the free one, Riverview. Now the pages for the worlds work. Or at least on my end they do... :/

Well, it works fine for me up until I try accessing a specific item in the exchange. For example, thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8918572 only opens to a blank tab.

Do you see a lamp, or a blank tab as well? (It is only an example, every single item I try to access only lead me to blank pages)
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited June 2016
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Well, it works fine for me up until I try accessing a specific item in the exchange. For example, thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8918572 only opens to a blank tab.

Do you see a lamp, or a blank tab as well? (It is only an example, every single item I try to access only lead me to blank pages)

Well poo, that's not good at all... :s:

EA, why do you have to break the site every time you all do some type of maintenance?... :'(

Edit to say that I hope that they didn't break the in-game gifting like they did earlier this year. I haven't been in my game yet, so I wouldn't know if that's broke or not. Hopefully someone who has can tell us.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Lexers615 Blank on your link just checked it ,same with my own uploads. :(
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Lexers615 Blank on your link just checked it ,same with my own uploads. :(

Well, I was hoping to upload some stuff this weekend to get the "100 Recommendations" achievement :/
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    olaf28olaf28 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having the same issues with The Exchange..when I click on a sim for more detail, all I get is a blank page where the info usually is.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Can you help, please?
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2016
    @SimGuruDrake Can you help, please?
    @Moderator_Gagea This post was from December of last year. O.o

A new announcement has been made about the current issues and repairs.

@olaf28 See the following thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/890045/thesims3-com-undergoing-maintenance#latest
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Yes, the thread is old, but the issues mentioned today aren't. ;)
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    Yes, the thread is old, but the issues mentioned today aren't. ;)

But there is a new thread discussing todays issues. :wink:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/890045/thesims3-com-undergoing-maintenance#latest

Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    edited June 2016
    wrong thread :#
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    LieseMietzeLieseMietze Posts: 74 Member
    edited September 2016
    e9wiebpd1nh2.png