Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    ‪Hey folks :) Wanted to let you all know I’m hoping to have a Sunday chapter for you guys🤞🏻 Of course, knowing me, that could really end up meaning Monday or Tuesday 😂 But the point is, progress is being made and it’s coming within the next several days 😁‬
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    It’s an Easter miracle :joy:

9.33: Blindfold
    IR9I3SU.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited April 2020
    Noooo!!!! :scream:
    ... you can't let it hang here :open_mouth:
    I believe I'm about to faint :dizzy:
    ioVBUvnl.png
    Poor Asher who finally got the courage to break the ice :bawling::heartbreak:
    NB: Maybe Lily didn't sleep, but was considerate enough to "disappear" from the scene
    Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Happy Easter! 🐇🐣
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Haha I love that picture! Sorry for being evil though :grimace: And yes, Asher finally got brave! And look what happened... :(

As for Lily... ;) I mean, doing something like that is definitely her style... but she will never tell, one way or another :tongue:

@haswh Thank you, you too! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    It looks like Asher has finally lived up to the name Rosebrook and has earned this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

..he makes everything awkward right after things are more or less back to normal.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Cliffhanger and a million ways this could go! 😱😱😱
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So evil...

So evil...

:D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Asher gratefully accepts this honor and is proud to carry on in the footsteps of his ancestors ;):heart:

@AudreyFld @pammiechick :naughty::naughty::naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Next chapter coming tomorrow! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Wooh, less than two weeks this time :joy: Here is our next chapter!

9.34: Sunrise
    eL0NfJZ.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Awww Asher.... :'(
  • Options
    Nothing ever lasts .... a hard realization we all must go through sooner or later :'(
    Asher should have a carefree youth...
    .... but if we have to see it from the bright side then the grief goes away over time ... if he dares to let go <3
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Sad for them both! But they are just teens so...
  • Options
    @AudreyFld I know :sob:
    @MonaSolstraale You're right! This is a lesson everyone learns eventually... Asher just learned it in a really cruel way :-/ Hopefully he will be able to let it go and move on from here :heart:
    @haswh Yeah, it's so painful for both of them :( But they're still just kids, you're right! Who knows what the future may hold... ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Okay, I made this twitter poll out of pure curiosity... if you have a Twitter account, I'd love to see your answer! (Or, if you don't but still want to share your opinion, you can also write it here! :tongue: )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2020
    Asher complicating things even more with Ollie. The silver lining is that Ollie can't get pregnant with Asher's baby making him a teen dad (unless there is some details that haven't been revealed yet in the story).

As for Asher's potential hook-up in his young adult years, he needs a different man; maybe someone when he is in college will be right that or using a dating website to build a profile (though I doubt a profile that begins with "Hi I'm Asher and I have the Rosebrook Journal Curse" would get many first dates out of it).
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 LOL Luckily Asher is immune to the teen pregnancy plotline (phew!). He's got enough drama as it is! LOL

And I'm dying laughing at your dating profile idea :joy: I think with a line like that, the only people he'd pick up are some spares from another super-dramatic legacy... maybe a Day or a Murdock? ;):joy:@pammiechick @AudreyFld (Though there has already been Day and Murdock DNA in some side characters in recent gens, including this one ;) Hehe)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Oh, and by the way... Chapter tomorrow :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Lol! Yes, a Day side character was with Phee's bro, I believe. ;)

But Ollie isn't a Day, soooo...no Day's I know of this gen. Now a Murdock...I'd love to see that! :tongue: Maybe Aud can conjure one up for ya!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Lily actually has Murdock DNA, so one has already snuck in this gen ;) (And, weirdly, she a tiny bit of Rosebrook DNA too :joy: But shhhh) Been a while since there's been Day genes though... Rylie had Day DNA didn't she? But that was so long ago now :open_mouth:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @pammiechick Lily actually has Murdock DNA, so one has already snuck in this gen ;) (And, weirdly, she a tiny bit of Rosebrook DNA too :joy: But shhhh) Been a while since there's been Day genes though... Rylie had Day DNA didn't she? But that was so long ago now :open_mouth:

Oh yes, Rylie was definitely a Day. I'd forgotten! Wow. So long ago. :'(

I wouldn't have guessed Lily was a Murdock. Interesting...

(Love the new banner! Dr. Asher!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Let’s jump forward a bit and see how Asher is doing after his whirlwind of a love life...

9.35: Just Another Year
    4OLQnPW.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Asher resumes the family tradition with self-reflection and thoughts about the future.....
    Should Asher live with his pessimistic outlook on life forever .... that's the question?
    It's nice Asher still has a good friend in Lily <3
    I'm excited about what awaits ahead :wink:
  • Options
    Love the new banner and soooo excited for the next chapter! But dang poor Asher and his pessimism.... :'(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top