Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

Comments

• Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Oh goodness. I'm so torn between wanting to see Eek stand up for himself and demand Viela tell him everything and answer all his questions NOW and at the same time, proud of him for honoring his friendship while trying to look out for his families safety. I hope Viela is telling him the truth and really has his families best interest at heart. :o Loved the update - Can't wait for the next chapter! <3
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you, @nessanewby Glad you like it. And as Viela, I'm afraid, I'm not at liberty to tell ;) or who knows what might happen to me lol
  • Options
    LOL Twiggy
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hello hello, a little update since it has been a while I have been able to update my story.

It's been hectic around here with a little kiddo needing surgery to remove a button from her nose and an older daughter reaching the incredible age of 10 last week, a bf with a broken ankle and a mother with a lot of work to be done in her new home that she will now be moving into soon. Phew haha Naturally, I want to be there for everyone but this means you and the Mezilkree clan have not been getting the attention you deserve.

But not to worry, behind the scenes I'm working hard on shaping the storyline for next gen and have had some playtime in to get screenshots for the next chapter. This upcoming chapter will be a good one, I promise! :blush:

~big hugs~
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Twiggy wrote: »
    Hello hello, a little update since it has been a while I have been able to update my story.

It's been hectic around here with a little kiddo needing surgery to remove a button from her nose and an older daughter reaching the incredible age of 10 last week, a bf with a broken ankle and a mother with a lot of work to be done in her new home that she will now be moving into soon. Phew haha Naturally, I want to be there for everyone but this means you and the Mezilkree clan have not been getting the attention you deserve.

But not to worry, behind the scenes I'm working hard on shaping the storyline for next gen and have had some playtime in to get screenshots for the next chapter. This upcoming chapter will be a good one, I promise! :blush:

~big hugs~

Oh dear... I'm sorry for your little girl and boyfriend, I hope everything is much better now. All is understandable, take your time as much as you need it *hugs* <3
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Sharing another chapter somewhere this coming week though didn't want to keep you waiting too long for an update. Here goes!

Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous

Chapter 1.31 - Family ties

07-03-16_9-43-24c2a0pm_result.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm... Something is wrong, I can't reach your Blog when I click on the link :/
  • Options
    Thank you so much for mentioning @roseinblack69 Fixed the link :)
  • Options
    Twiggy wrote: »
    Thank you so much for mentioning @roseinblack69 Fixed the link :)

Yay! Going to read it now! :)
  • Options
    Yay! Wedding! I'm happy for Equinus and Lisa :)
  • Options
    YAY! So happy to see Eqe getting married in his golden years!
  • Options
    Aaw, thank you! @roseinblack69 and @nessanewby I bet Lisa and Equinus are just as happy to hear this as I am :)
  • Options
    Hey hey, It's wedding day time!

This chapter I tried something new. I hope you'll enjoy. Please let me know your thoughts if any :blush:

• Options
    Oh how it's sad... :'( Rest in peace, Equinus <3

I loved your idea @Twiggy :)
  • Options
    Thank you! @roseinblack69 I'm glad you liked it although it is such a bittersweet chapter <3
  • Options
    Loved the all picture chapter. But I'm so sad. :'( I suppose I shouldn't be. He lived a long and for the most part, happy life. And in the end - he was for sure happy. But he will be missed. RIP Eke. <3
  • Options
    Glad you feel that way! @nessanewby I'm happy he got to live his final days in such bliss but he will most definitely be missed :cry:
  • Options
    Hey, hey! How is your week getting along? I've been busy since slowly but surely generation two will have to find its heir to take over the Mezilkree Manor and the accompanying do's and do not's. You'll definitely be kept informed on developments there o:) hehe But for now I present a little interlude...

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 1.1 - Agnes breaks loose

06-28-16_12-20-52c2a0am_result.jpg
  • Options
    I hope Agnes will be happy. I also hope we will hear about her later :)
  • Options
    I hope so too, thank you! @roseinblack69 and don't worry; if all goes well, you'll see her poppin' up here or there down the line ;)
  • Options
    awww, Agnes. I think Eke would be sad that you ended up with a mean side. But it happens - even when we try so hard to raise our kids right! I hope you do well in life! :D
  • Options
    Yup, I think it all silently got to her more than she's led on lol. With a mom falling back in her partying ways, a dad that's mostly busy with getting to the ladies until he fathers her some brothers, it must have stung her to see that her dad finally started spending quality time with the family when her brothers arrived. At that point, she always had to share the attention with her baby brothers. It made her lash out the way she did, I reckon. :smile:
  • Options
    Hello hello, wonderful readers! I hope you've enjoyed a great weekend and are off to a good start of the week. Today I present the last ever chapter on generation one of the Mezilkree clan! So now, without further ado...

• Options
    Abel is very cute <3
  • Options
    He sure is, isn't he. He is the only one of the boys born out of two of my own sims. Yikes, this means I'm gonna have to make em less pretty if I ever want to import another self-made townie. Here's to my first endeavors into the sims 4 genetics lol