Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

Comments

• TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you for reading @Julyvee94 :) I really appreciate you checking up on Equinus. Right now I am ever so excited to share the next chapter and see where things will lead the two lovebirds. So here goes...
    Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous

Chapter 1.17

The following week the family spends mostly working on filling reports and making homework. They go out and have fun together when they get the change though. Jade, Equinus and Agnes spend a wonderful afternoon out at the vonHaunt Estate for a family BBQ.

02-14-16_9-48-30c2a0pm.png

Where Agnes just can't seem to defeat Jade at the chess table. Agnes realizes she will definitely need some more practice and decides she will ponder some moves when they get home afterwards as Equinus and Jade are working once again.

02-14-16_9-51-24c2a0pm.png

So it is all work besides that wonderful afternoon. Jade doesn't bring up the matter of the agreement again. She avoids every possible conversation in that direction. Equinus starts feeling insecure and remains mostly tense the remainder of the week. He doesn't realize Jade is seriously doubting their relationship. She feels that Equinus' proposal feels like coming second place. A feeling Jade can not live with. Yes, she wants to fulfill her aspiration, but is that worth a cheating husband? She can already feel passed by when Equinus spends most of his time with Agnes, like he has done in the past week. She is certain he has been avoiding her just as much. But she is just not able to bring it up. She doesn't wamt to loose her soulmate just yet. Especially not to another woman.

On the Sunday morning following Jade is already up and tidying the home when Equinus gets out of bed. Agnes comes to join Equinus, for her lunch and his breakfast, after playing in the yard. "The sun is shining really bright today, daddy. Can we go to the swimming pool? I don't wanna swim inside today. Please daddy, can we go?" She asks thrilled.

02-14-16_8-49-57c2a0pm.png

Equinus could do with some fun, so he happily grants the girl her wish. And so in the afternoon the family heads out to the community pool in Newcrest for another fun day out.

02-17-16_12-27-20c2a0pm.png

When Agnes and Jade are still getting in their bathing suits, Equinus is already on the diving platform in serious need of some fun. He hasn't noticed who is in the pool near him.

02-17-16_12-29-30c2a0pm.png

When Equinus lands in the water, Latoya looks up in awe at the splash it gives. "Wow, that is quite impressive, Equinus", she comments his cannonball. Startled by her presence, Equinus manoeuvres himself out of the pool. He feels somewhat guilty for getting flirty as soon as he lays eyes on her in that bathing suit just as Agnes comes around the corner to join him at the poolside.

02-17-16_1-12-08c2a0pm.png

Though this doesn't seem to stop Equinus from doing anything stupid and out of pure frustration he throws a flirt in Latoya's direction.

02-17-16_1-12-33c2a0pm.png

Latoya initially responds very happy with his advances, though as soon as she gets a glimpse of a jealous Jade walking their way, she glares at him letting him know she is not amused at all.

02-17-16_1-22-57c2a0pm.png

When Jade seats herself behind her and joins in the conversation, Latoya starts to look helpless, desperate even. Though Jade is set on keeping things civil. Jade merely makes a funny, somewhat sarcastic remark as she sits at the edge of the pool.

02-17-16_1-28-22c2a0pm.png

Equinus has been feeling quite disappointed that Jade has't brought up the subject of the agreement and how she feels about the whole matter. Therefor he imagines this is an opportune moment to see how far she is willing to go for his love and attention. We all know that this behavior is childish and immature, but Equinus can not help himself where those traits are concerned. He turns his attention to Jade to flirt with her too, but Jade lets herself slide in the pool and swims towards Agnes who is doing some laps before he is able to put a single word in. Equinus immediately notices that this is just not gonna fly with Jade. The couple's romance and friendship immediately receives a blow on both sides from this single flirt Jade witnesses.

Equinus doesn't understand at all. Jade is his soulmate as far as he will ever be able to call any sim that. He would never leave her for another woman. "Why doesn't she get that? I would have a soccer team filled with our kids, but I just can't if I want us to remain living in the Mezilkree Manor... I like it there and I know she does too! Why can't she see this is the only way?', he pities himself inwardly while looking at Latoya who is obviously saddened by this encounter too.

02-17-16_1-41-25c2a0pm.png

Equinus feels bad for Latoya is a friend. He doesn't want her to feel this way especially over something only he is to blame for. Feeling defeated he lets himself slide into the water and swims some laps to at least get some fun out of this outing.

02-17-16_1-55-37c2a0pm.png

When he is finished with his swim, he sees the women are talking together. "Hopefully this is a good thing," he tries to convince himself. But he knows deep down this thought is futile. He thus gets out of the water and asks the girls to go home with him.

02-17-16_2-14-00c2a0pm.png

On returning home there is an awkward silence between the family members the whole time. When at the manor Equinus whips up some leftovers and the family also eats in silence. Thankfully Agnes goes to bed happy after Equinus has read her a story. Then Equinus heads to his bedroom to finally get out of his swim wear.

When entering the bedroom he finds Jade hiding under the bed covers. He can hear her soft sobbing. He realizes he can't just stay silent anymore at this point and will have to be the first to start communicating about what happened that afternoon. Feeling confident he can ease her mind, he carefully sits beside the bed on the ottoman and mentions her name ever so sweet before he continues to speak gently to her: "Jade, honeybee, is there anything I can do for you? I am sorry for testing you this afternoon, I truly am. I have just been feeling so disappointed; why havent we talked about that contract and my proposal this week? I want to be working on our future together. There is only a hurdle or two to overcome before we can be wed, don't you see that? Jade, my dove, please?"

02-17-16_2-37-00c2a0pm.png

First there is no answer at all, just a continuation of her soft crying under the covers. Then Jade starts to speak in between her tears: "Oh my goof, I was ready to tell you today that I don't want to be all that selfish. Your aspirations count too! We could give this a try. But when I saw you flirting with another woman, I was so jealous. And funny part is, I encounter being flirted with all the time and expect you to be good with that. Heck, my friendship with Paolo is suffering from just that! He can never constrain himself from his flirty jokes. So I know I should be stronger then this! But that is just it, you flirted with her! It stung, big goof! But I am tired now. I want to get some sleep and think things over once more if you will let me."

02-17-16_2-48-16c2a0pm.png

Equinus wants to respect Jade, but they are going to need that talk about the future soon enough. For now he is willing to honor her wish and thus both get in their pyjama's, share a kiss after each takes a side on their bed and gets to sleep.
    That's so sweet of you to say @Marialein It makes me happy I was able to get both sides across :)
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Very nice update Twiggy! And you did an awesome job presenting both sides! <3 Can you imagine if you were presented with something like this in RL? oh HELL no! >:) LOL So I can just imagine how Jade must feel! Very nicely done.
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I feel so much for both of them! Such a position to be in. I felt so bad for them! :cry: Those screenshots of that pool were gorgeous, though!
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    What a tough situation for both Equinus and Jade! I can't even think of a solution ha! I hope they're able to make it through this together :(
    Thank you all so much for you wonderful comment! Reading every one made me feel so warm inside <3

@nessanewby Yes, so happy that i don't live a legacy lol and great to hear that you feel that way! I was pretty insecure about that when writing the chapter. I really wanted to show how much they adore each other and how much this stresses their relationship. If Equinus wants to honor the wishes of his mother and uncle he really should get cracking on finding a second babymomma though. But more about where that leads him in future. ;)

@sabreene Again great to see i was able to get that across :blush: and thank you so much... Always try to catch those moments to complement the story. Glad I did it again :smiley:

@Rinellie Totally agreed, that is why I am so happy I feel the game and their relationship itself will most probably and hopefully help me shape the coming chapters too!

Hugs

Chapter 1.18

On a work day at dinner, when Agnes is already excused from the table to do her homework, Equinus gives Jade a glance. It has again been a couple of days they talked things over. He desperately wants to talk about his pressing matters again. Equinus feels her time is up so he drops the hammer on Jade right then and there.

screenshot-2016-02-13-23-13-52.png

"Honeybee, I need to know where we stand. We can not continue like this and I feel I have given you all the room to see where you are at. Can you give me the room to try and find a, so you will, surrogate mom, conceive an heir or two and fulfill some of my aspirations before I turn into an elderly? Or would you care to live with me and Agnes in a more humble home? When you choose the latter it is fair to both of us; neither of us will ever completely fulfill our aspirations then, but we will be together. I can happily live with that if you can." Equinus is unsure how Jade will react, he can only hope and he does so from the bottom of his heart, her answer will include him.

02-17-16_3-42-35c2a0pm.png

"Oh my, big goof, I've found I can be a tad jealous, yes. But I also am the type of girl, and you know it, who wants fancy cars and high-end parties. Yet I do not know if seeing you with other women, let alone knowing another woman is pregnant with your baby will do me any good. The prospect of leading a mediocre life on the other hand, I don't fancy either." Jade explains.

screenshot-2016-02-14-02-05-39.png

"You know what?" Jade then continues hesitantly... "Maybe it is best if I try to give you the space and time you need to solve our problems. I just can not be here in the manor to witness this. You understand that, don't you? It would break my heart in two. Let me leave the manor when things are good between us; I will be out your hair but will stay in touch, okay, big goof?" She looks at Equinus with love in her eyes as the tears in the corners of her eyes well up. This tells Equinus this must be true love.

Equinus leans in and kisses Jade on a whim. She returns his kiss and they stay in a warm embrace for several moments. Jade then continues talking confidently: "My belongings are still at Factory One; I still have a room there. Let me get in touch with Eva and then me and Agnes will head over there next weekend after Agnes' birthday to catch up ánd clean up while we spend some girl time there."

Before Equinus answers, Jade can tell it is not setting in just yet. "Does that mean that you are still willing to give us a try?" Equinus asks Jade with obvious hope and some disbelief trembling in his voice.

"I will give this one more try if you agree to my terms. I will take my residency at Factory One for the time being. If you are able to get two ladies pregnant in a short period of time and are able to marry me afterwards and be done with it, you have my blessing. I think I owe you that much," Jade explains.

"You are however going to be the perfect gentleman to both me and them during any pregnancy. The mother-to-be may be living here in the manor while she carries a child for I know you will want that. No romantic interactions whatsoever though after impregnating a woman because, well...," Jade pauses before she continues stringently: "I would love to see you drop the mothers like a stone as soon as they give birth to your heirs. I don't ever want to see you flirting with anyone else but me afterwards. Any birthday of the boys will be celebrated elsewhere and of course the mother gets to see her son on a regular bases. What do you think about that?" She sounds hesitantly when she asks his opinion yet severe enough to make sure Equinus can't argue any of her conditions.

02-17-16_4-11-40c2a0pm.png

Equinus merely nods in agreement as he thoughtfully takes another bite of his meal. Jade continues: "If you indeed agree to these terms, I will try and keep my jealousy in check. Though as soon as I find out you are not being a total gentleman to me...," Jade says somewhat arrogantly, "I will be out the door permanently! Because I will not be treated that way to just be kept on some leash. Then I truly want to lavish in luxury for the remainder of our days and if you can not provide soon enough, I will find someone who will." With these bold words Jade gets up to clean the dishes and leaves the table. Equinus gets up from his chair too and mentions he will be at Viela's for a drink. He needs to talk to his best friend and lawyer. This time Jade simply nods and thus Equinus kisses her and heads out the door.

02-17-16_4-43-39c2a0pm.png

"I can make this work, HA!" Relieved that Jade is not giving up on him yet, Equinus can't help but feel overjoyed as he walks upstairs. He calls his best friend and heads out the door soon after. Viela is thrilled to hear of the news and promises Equinus he will look into the possibilities of marrying Jade after two male heirs are birthed; he doesn't foresee a problem if Equinus is able to put that much effort in before Equinus' elderly birthday.

Though Viela also mentions he is not at all certain that Jade will overcome her jealousy, he supports his friend. Viela is ever so anxious to find out whether this works well with Jade and whether Equinus will be that one hit wonder he needs be to find two ladies willing to birth him sons without any further commitments promised. Equinus is excited too but he is also concerned about the possible outcomes and the weight resting on his shoulders.

When Equinus gets home, he is in for a pleasant surprise. He finds Jade in the bathroom adjoining their bedroom in a very enticing mood. She is calling for him from the hot tub. Equinus is all to eager to get in with her. As soon as Equinus joins her, she seduces him. Equinus realizes he has missed Jade's warm naked body rubbing against his skin when her panties drop to the bathroom floor and she is left naked before him. He can't help but wonder what has gotten into her after weeks of holding things offish with him, but he accepts the offer to woohoo all to eager.

02-17-16_4-49-34c2a0pm.png

As the two are entwined in each others arms, Equinus feels on top of the world once more.
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    That hammer thought bubble at the top was so perfect! And I love them together at the end... if Jade was going to leave the manor for a while, she was going to give him something to really remember her by!
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    I'm impressed with Jade for making this decision. It can't be easy for her! I'm hopeful that she and Equinus will be able to keep a strong bond so that they can stay together after all this heir business is sorted out. They make a good pair :)
    Hiya ladies, happy timezone to all and thank you for catching up with Equinus' and family. :kiss:

@Marialein Both of them are just not willing to give up on each other yet; that makes me happy to see. Where it will bring them; only time (and me hehe) will tell, but I too hope some babies also :)

@sabreene Your comments bring a smile to my face all the time. Thank you! You are right about Jade, she sure knows what she is worth. I just hope Equinus will keep treating her with the respect she deserves

@Rinellie She is a real trooper for sticking with Equinus indeed. Her autonomous actions and whims towards her big goof definitely tell me she is willing to stick with him if the price not too high ;) Thanks, I agree. They are great together still.

Hugs

Chapter 1.19

Feeling giddy for the remainder of the week Equinus lives in the hope he will be able to fulfill more of his serial romantic aspirations soon. Though at this very moment he has other matters to think about first for little Agnes celebrates her birthday and will be wandering into her teens already.

02-14-16_12-35-07c2a0pm.png

Her parents have surely been noticing Agnes is getting ready for the next fase in life. Jade has seen her wandering off often with playmates, though lately she hangs out a lot with a particular classmate she really seems to get along with.

02-07-16_10-59-31c2a0pm.png

Whenever Agnes is out playing on the jungle gym and sees Rory passing by, she is out the gate to greet him.

02-18-16_12-02-43c2a0am.png

Equinus has spotted Agnes cloud gazing with Rory several times now when coming home from work and he is not to happy about it. Equinus wants to keep his girl close and out the hands of boys, no matter how seemingly innocent.

02-17-16_5-57-15c2a0pm.png

The bond Equinus has with Agnes is a very good one though. Whenever she wants to goof around she knows where to find her father and she knows he loves it.

02-17-16_11-58-38c2a0pm.png

Agnes knows just how to play her dad. She always gets him to grant her a second portion of anything, get her new sunglasses or whatever else may have her fancy.

02-17-16_11-57-07c2a0pm.png

Nothing is too crazy for Equinus when his darling daughter is concerned. That is also why he is stressed about her turning into a teen without having her mother around in the manor.

Jade sure knows what she is saddling him up with, Equinus thinks without ever admitting as much. Having a teen girl around when he's trying to talk his way into romantic matters with other ladies then Agnes' mom isn't something he's looking forward to.

As much as Equinus is dreading a situation in the manor without Agnes' mom around, he knows Jade will still be there for the both of them. He is relieved that Jade has already offered to be the one to talk to Agnes about her parents', hopefully temporary, break-up when the girls go to Eva next weekend. Equinus realizes that he will never find a lady as good as Jade; he idolizes her just as he idolizes little Agnes. He loves spending time with his little princess; even helping her with her homework whenever he gets the chance to.

02-18-16_12-38-33c2a0am.png

Equinus wants to be a good parent to Agnes. He knows what life can do to a child when lacking in that department and he is set on being the best parent he can be; within his own limitations of course. And that is exactly why he comes home early today and is the one to bake Agnes' a birthday cake.

02-18-16_12-44-16c2a0am.png

Equinus cooking skills have become quite impressive after spending many hours in this now so familiar kitchen. For Agnes' birthday he has baked an excellent strawberry cake befitting his princess.

Jade has made the arrangements for a huge celebration with music, dancing, drinks and guests. The entire partihaus club and all their friends are invited to the party. Agnes gets to play and frolic with her friends without it getting messy since Jade arranged the celebrations to take place in the nearby park. That even though, as a lifelong incentive to Equinus for signing the contract of his late uncle Kurzol, every single service provided at the manor is free. Equinus read that recently in the fine print of his contract while combing through it. "But that wil not stop my precious neat freak." Equinus giggles inwardly over Jade's fussiness.

When the cake is finished, Equinus freshens up and gets dressed for the party. Jade is already at the park preparing for the party with her partihaus friends. As soon as Equinus is dressed, he grabs the cake and collects Agnes to head to the park together. When they've arrived and greet everyone attending the party, Agnes is off to play with her friends.

02-18-16_1-18-23c2a0am.png

The following afternoon is filled with drinks, laughter and happiness though underneath the surface the attendants can tell there is some tension building between Equinus and Jade. Equinus thinks this has to do with all the women attending the party.

02-18-16_1-17-53c2a0am.png

Even Latoya is invited by Jade. Equinus wonders why and at first he is startled when he spots Latoya there, but sets aside any romantic aspirations he might have in that direction. Today is all about his little girl's birthday. When it's time to blow out the candles all friends and family gather around the picknick tables.

02-18-16_1-23-47c2a0am.png

As the flames on the candles die out after Agnes has blown them with all her might, the light becomes a part of her and transforms the little girl into that blossoming teen she has been looking forward to meet.

02-18-16_1-28-17c2a0am.png

Equinus can't believe his eyes as he witnesses Agnes' transformation. The first thing father and daughter do after Equinus congratulates his daughter is hug and commemorate the moment with a selfie.

02-18-16_1-34-47c2a0am.png

Immediately afterwards Agnes mentions to Equinus that she will not be seen with those glasses in public ever again. She tells her dad she will get proper lenses after school the next day.

After a proper round of shopping done with Jade at the mall, Agnes is happy with her new look and lenses. The confidence is radiant. She is now comfortable with showing herself to the world and believe me when I say, she is letting the simmunity of Willow Creek know it!

03-05-16_1-56-16c2a0pm.png

Equinus on the other hand is feeling more and more powerless when laying eyes on his beautiful teen. He just hopes he can keep the boys at bay.

A/N With the help of the trait generator Agnes turns into a teen with the following characteristics: The Fabulously Wealthy aspiration paired with the foodie and self-assured traits; making her a little bit of both her mom and dad in more then one way, by the looks of it :D
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Agnes is really beautiful <3 Now she needs a little brother and I'm sure Equinus also wants to have one more child, he needs a heir ;)
    Awesome update Twiggy! Love the look of Agnes! If it weren't for her nose and that very large jaw....she'd be stunning! hahha She definitely got some looks for her ol' dad there! But she's still very pretty! <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Agnes is pretty! Your generations might get pretty early!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thank you all for reading :)

@roseinblack69 Equinus will be working on that in no time now if he wants to remain living his comfy life ;)

@nessanewby Agnes sure takes after Jade very much. The facial features of her dad I kinda find endearing on her :)

When starting with Equinus I have thought about that actually @pammiechick But by that time I had already fallen in love with his ways :blush: and it might give an interesting storyline to fit in if that turns out to be the case. Though I noticed in the earlier save (where I was ahead quite some in game) he can make for very odd looking kids also. Time will tell

Chapter 1.20

When Agnes and Jade have already left a day before, Equinus find himself all alone at the manor after work. He'll be alone for the entire weekend since Agnes will be sleeping over at Factory One with Jade, as arranged.

01-28-16_2-37-11c2a0pm.png

Equinus is filling out his reports for Monday, but it seems the numbers don't add up properly this evening. He just can't focus and is not able to shed the thought of feeling a bit forlorn. Jade has not even been gone for a day and he already misses her; the sound of her voice, the smell of her perfume and the swaying of her hips, which always entices him on the spot. He also muses her gentle, yet outgoing nature.

It feels weird to him being alone now, but he will have to get used to it somehow. With the promises he not only made on paper but with his heart too, he feels he should really find a distraction. He tries to think of an innocent one, but his mind only brings him to more romantic thoughts.

01-28-16_2-36-44c2a0pm.png

When he finally finishes up his reports, he decides to grab a drink at the local nightclub. When outside he gives Viela a call to check if he wants to join in. When Viela declines all giddy, Equinus hears a female voice on the background. Viela mentions he is otherwise engaged at this point in time and, with laughter in his voice, merely states that Equinus should be doing the same.

01-28-16_2-30-40c2a0pm.png

Equinus is visibly disappointed and heads back inside. He will not visit his partihaus mates at Factory One for he knows Jade and Agnes are there too. He doesn't look forward to going there since he and Jade are separated for the time being. She has only been gone for a day and he is just too stubborn. He won't ever admit to feeling a little defeated.

When inside he turns on the TV and sits himself on the couch. He is not ready to start moping around over the loss of Jade though; he is certain the break-up will only be temporary. But in order to make that happen, he needs to work on committing to his contractual agreements.

Before Jade there have been only two people he wanted to commit too but never could. Now that both his beloved mum and uncle have passed, he wants to make them proud through his uncles will. But to do so he will have to find ladies other then his precious Jade to father some sons.

When the movie starts, Equinus suddenly gets up in a hurry. "I can't sit here and frustrate myself any longer. I should go out by myself. Befriend some locals maybe, I don't know, hit the field." he thinks to himself hesitantly, "and if not that, I will at least get some fresh air which may help me form some sort of plan on how to tackle the future."

Equinus freshens up and changes into his everyday attire before he ventures out to the local nightclub. When heading towards the entrance, Equinus is stopped in his tracks; hearing his name called out. He turns around to see by whom.

02-14-16_9-01-27c2a0pm.png

He spots Latoya on the sidewalk not far from him. She heads up to Equinus and greets him heartily, to say the least, mentioning she is in for a drink. Thus the two enter the nightclub together. Once at the bar Latoya offers to buy him a drink. Equinus happily accepts.

02-14-16_9-04-35c2a0pm.png

After some small talk at the bar, listening to some blues and downing their drinks, Latoya and Equinus are both in a very chipper mood. Latoya asks Equinus for a dance. Equinus loves to dance, so he naturally agrees. Besides that he is flattered by Latoya's advances. It seems she has forgotten all about their awkward encounter at the pool.

02-14-16_9-12-45c2a0pm.png

When the two have been dancing to some tunes by Simmy Waters, Billie Holisim and BB Simking for some time, Latoya leans in very close. Her hand softly and seductively touches Equinus' arm and then rests there. She totally takes Equinus by surprise. Latoya mentions it is such a coincidence they meet now, since she has agreed to their generous proposition earlier this week by contacting Jade.

Equinus looks clearly puzzled. He doesn't know Jade has been talking to Latoya about any problems they're having, though he has seen the two talking in the past. And what about this proposition? Before he can ask for clarification, Latoya pulls him closer. Her hand on his arm moves to his waist while she puts her other hand in his. "Let's dance some more," she whispers in his ear. Equinus now looks totally dazed and confused. "What is going on here,"he thinks to himself, "What has Jade been up to, what proposition?" His heart is pounding in his chest. He feels both excited and fearful of what is to come next.

"I have always wanted another pregnancy," Latoya continues as they slow dance, "Giving birth is the most beautiful thing in the world. You know I have two daughters myself and couldn't support any more children. So when Jade told me all about your predicament and made me that offer, I was already tempted. Knowing now for sure I will be a surrogate mom to the both of you, really joys my heart! Besides I am really grateful for your contribution to the college funds of my daughters. I already told Jade I think it is a very generous thought to grant them two-thousand simoleons each! It shows you're true friends and I would be happy to return that friendship."

In return to her narrative Equinus has no idea what to say. He just stares at Latoya in a clueless fashion as Latoya stops dancing and takes a step back. "But since we we'll be meeting again tomorrow afternoon and I do need my beauty sleep," Latoya says smiling; "I'll be headed home for now."

Equinus follows Latoya outside in silence. "Then it's probably time to go home for me too..." he thinks, still flustered. His head is racing with questions: "How did my precious mastermind come up with this plan? When was she going to tell me about this? Will she be telling me at all? Am I okay with this? How could I not be though? But what about that college fund contribution? I do not suppose she will be donating that money? She is going to have to tell me something, right?"

02-14-16_8-58-53c2a0pm.png

He then looks at Latoya standing there in the moonlight. She really seems content about the whole situation. Equinus realizes he should probably do the same. Who cares how his life is always planned and orchestrated by who knows what or who. Live in the moment! And so he whips out his phone and, with a wink and a goofy smile, asks Latoya how late he should set his alarm in the morning to look his best for her.

02-14-16_9-00-25c2a0pm.png
    Oh! Jade is very very clever!!
    This chapter was delayed a little but I do plan on updating again soon this time! Thank you again for reading @Marialein and @nessanewby :) And by now all know precious Jade is set in her ways. She knows how to get what she wants :D

Hugs

Chapter 1.21

Equinus has a troubled night alone at the manor after his run-in with Latoya. His sleep is restless and uneasy. How could Jade keep him out of plans she makes? What does this mean for him when it comes to fulfilling some deep-rooted wants in life? At waking up in the morning his uneasy feelings havent given way to happier thoughts yet.

Equinus tries to keep his composure and so when he is all ready he waits for Latoya outside the front gate to welcome her. When Latoya walks up he greets her halfway on the sidewalk where they spend some time sitting quietly on a bench before Equinus confesses to Latoya that he is feeling a little awkward.

02-17-16_7-52-30c2a0pm.png

Latoya reacts very understanding and proposes to make a relaxing afternoon out of it for the both of them. And so they have lunch together and play horseshoes in the yard. They even share good laughs over the doll houses at the side gate playing king and queen of the castle.

When Equinus gets hungry again, he cooks the both of them a nutritious meal. Afterwards they spend some time watching a movie and eating popcorn. It is all fun and games, but Equinus doesn't get that thrill out of this as he hoped he would in his time alone.

Latoya gets up when the movie finishes and mentions she would love to use the meditation area before to relax body and mind before surrendering to him. She smiles awkwardly as she says it, but Equinus can tell she is afraid to ruin a good friendship just as Equinus is.

02-18-16_2-28-23c2a0am.png

Equinus in return asks if she would mind if he would already take his leave to the bedroom to get his room ready for them. When Latoya joins him there she looks sexy in her sporty outfit and Equinus can't help but compliment her on her looks. She blushes and leans in close. "Well, why don't we get things started." she says while looking at Equinus seductively.

02-18-16_2-28-26c2a0am.png

Equinus is happy Latoya feels confident enough under the whole situation for he has no clue which way to look when she pulls him under the covers and the baby-making commences.

02-18-16_2-29-12c2a0am.png

When the dead is done, Latoya blows Equinus a kiss. Not soon after the two are sounds asleep.

02-18-16_2-29-44c2a0am.png

The following morning Equinus sleeps in as he does whenever weekend arrives. Though not soon after he steps a foot out of bed, Latoya walks in and asks him to join her for a relaxing sauna before breakfast.

02-29-16_11-49-56c2a0pm.png

Not sure if he agrees with Latoya's tactics, Equinus dutifully follows Latoya to the next floor and in to the sauna.

02-29-16_11-51-34c2a0pm.png

Where some more baby-making takes place. Though Equinus can't shed the feeling that the only steam felt in both 'sessions' was the actual steam of that sauna visit.

02-29-16_11-59-16c2a0pm.png

Not long after breakfast Latoya takes her leave and says she will stay in touch with both Jade and him. As Equinus watches her leave, he stays behind wondering whether his grip on matters concerning his life or future are dwindling, if ever he had any.

02-14-16_10-44-07c2a0am.png

In the time following his 'date' with Latoya Equinus has all the time in the world to find his way with just Agnes around in the manor. He is ever so happy to have her there for she is the one that keeps him afloat. She is the one he cooks for, the one he cares for, the one he watches over, the one that still needs his advice and guidance in matters of life. And boy, does she!

02-29-16_11-55-15c2a0pm.png

"Look at them, all grown up. I really need to keep an eye out here." This thought fills Equinus' mind as he sees her talking to that Rory kid again. "I should really take her out on the town somewhere, like chaperon, to see if want to and can trust her with boys already. I know she already gets time out at night when she spends weekends at her mother's. Which reminds me to give Jade a call." Equinus thinks and so he walks into the living while grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

He hasn't called Jade at all after that weekend with Latoya. Jade has called him but hasn't yet mentioned or confessed to her little scheme at all. She sounds pleasant whenever she calls; her gentle voice always soothing Equinus' troubled mind.

His hand vibrates when his phone starts ringing; Equinus' line of thoughts are broken. He picks up the phone and hears Jade's voice. He is flustered for a moment and starts blushing out of nowhere as if caught stealing candy as a kid. "Hi, Jade! What a coincidence. I was just about to call you." he stutters.

"Yeah, right!" Jade giggles on the other end of the line. "Will you bring Agnes over in time for dinner? Marcus has a whole pot of home-cooked chicken Simsala from his granny. She visited Windenburg last week. We had such a blast! She is the sweetest old lady you'll ever meet. Anyway, what I was saying, big goof, uh," she stumbles over her words after that for a split second but restores her composed self quickly afterwards. "Just be sure Agnes is on time, you hear? Oh, and let her bring her bathing suit, will you? We will be heading to the pool tomorrow afternoon. It was good talking to you. Bye!"

Equinus looks at the time and realizes she probably called because he needs to leave now if they want to make it in time. He finds Agnes in the game room playing chess, tells her to grab her stuff and her bathing suit and twenty minutes later they are on their way.

When Equinus is back home and starts making dinner his phone rings again. It is Latoya, asking if it is okay to come hang out at the manor. Equinus accepts and not soon after greets Latoya. He hasn't had time to take a shower yet, so he offers Latoya a snack and excuses himself to freshen up.

03-02-16_3-25-51c2a0am.png

When Equinus is in the shower, Latoya is meanwhile thinking of how to mention her surprise; take the test or first mention it. She decides to tell Equinus she brought the test to see his initial surprise. She really hopes she can make her friends happy.

She is so excited she can't wait and walks to the bedroom downstairs where Equinus is standing with only a towel wrapped around himself. She tells Equinus she has brought a test and would like him to be the first to share the results with. Equinus leads Latoya to the bathroom and lets her take all the time she needs.

03-01-16_12-24-12.png

Equinus waits outside the bathroom patiently when he is startled by an excited screaming coming from the bathroom. He heads inside all panicky.

03-01-16_12-26-08c2a0am.png

"Tell me, woman, what is the matter? Did you see a spider or what!" he cries out; thick as a brick. "No, no, not at all. I am pregnant... Isn't that marvelous!" Latoya replies, her hands waving excitedly in the air.

03-01-16_12-26-41c2a0am.png

Equinus is thrilled with the news, of course! One step closer to his goal of fathering male heirs. But now what about his aspirations to lead a romantic life with a sexy lady here or there that's all over him and what about not being committed to everything, all the time? Is a man but to dream? Before he knows it there will be another nooboo and he still has to work on finding a third baby momma. So much to do and so little time...

03-01-16_12-27-35c2a0am.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yay! New baby on the way! Now I am also curious who will be third baby's momma :)
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member