Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

Comments

• Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you so much, black rose <3 That means a lot to me. It's great to explore the boys' personalities. I'm growing very fond of Marley myself too, actually. He's alternative, hates children and yes he's complex but with his family, he holds dear, he should get where he wants to be! :smiley: Must admit I felt a little daunted when realizing he should be the heir according to the rules, but we're coping heh
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2016
    Twiggy wrote: »
    Thank you so much, black rose <3 That means a lot to me. It's great to explore the boys' personalities. I'm growing very fond of Marley myself too, actually. He's alternative, hates children and yes he's complex but with his family, he holds dear, he should get where he wants to be! :smiley: Must admit I felt a little daunted when realizing he should be the heir according to the rules, but we're coping heh

Yes, it will not be easy for Marley to have children, but I think his mind will change later ;) He's a good hearted guy, right? :) Waiting for the next chapter.

Have a great weekend, too! <3
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • Options
    Of course, he is! :naughty: He holds his family values high and will have to bite the baby bullet if he wants to do his dad proud. Let's hope he lands properly on his feet. I know I'll be rooting for him with the ladies first, though hah
  • Options
    Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous

Chapter 2.5 - Gimme all your lovin'

09-18-16_2-37-38c2a0am.jpg
  • Options
    Yay, I'm finally able to proudly follow my own schedule again and therefore I am happy to announce I have the newest chapter available for you...

09-12-16_1-03-28c2a0am_result.jpg

• Options
    Good to see that someone is happy in this family :) Let's hope Marley will be happy too and soon ;)
  • Options
    I totally agree, though he seems to be having a good time with his guitar and newish surroundings ;) for now lol
  • Options
    I totally agree, though he seems to be having a good time with his guitar and newish surroundings ;) for now lol

Oh yes, music can be very good friend sometimes, so I agree with you :)
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Great updates Twiggy! It looks like Marley is starting to get a little more self confidence, where the ladies are concerned. Hopefully it will continue to grow! <3
  • Options
    Thank you for dropping by @nessanewby I'll be following Marley on foot so I can let you in on the outcome no matter what :wink:
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Hey @Twiggy I just found your story thread <3 Bookmarking now
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Hi, there @lisabee2 Great of you to drop by and thank you for bookmarking! I hope to have a new chapter out soon ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Hi all, I hope you're having a wonderful week! Here's the newest update...

09-28-16_1-03-59c2a0am.jpg
  • Options
    I think soon our Marley will be a daddy, that girl knows what she does ;):D And Abel... Does that guy disappoint him? He looked so upset in that picture, where he ate at the bar :/
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Haha, I see what you mean but no :D@roseinblack69 Marley literally stole that plate of food from under Abel's nose. You can see him walking off with it in the screencap while Abel's is still holding his fork. That must have been the reason for the disappointed face ;)

edit: We'll see, though, I haven't made him 'try for baby' the very first time Marley woohoos. He's not totally like his dad lol
  • Options
    Hi there, just popping in to share the newest update of...

10-07-16_3-53-58c2a0am.jpg
  • Options
    Wow! Marley becomes popular between girls! :o I just think he doesn't feel very good about this, it seems like he misses something :/
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay, wonderful!

Between being plagued with a nasty flu and getting things ready for tomorrow's birthday of my now almost 4-year-old twins I haven't found as much time as I wanted to write new chapters. But without further ado, here goes...

Have fun
  • Options
    It seems life goes on... It's just sad that Lisa's life is going to the end :(
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Thank you for reading, wonderful! I always love reading your comments <3 I hope you're having a great weekend!

... And yes, I've never been much of a generational player in TS though I'm loving it now. It's so much fun to see the neighborhoods grow and change, see it's progression. Like, Melissa Brewster is the daughter of Siobhan Fyre and soon to be married to Josias. :) I'm looking forward to seeing their family grow in future and yes with all that joy comes pain also. It's hard to see an active sim visited by Grimmie :'(
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Thank you for reading, wonderful! I always love reading your comments <3 I hope you're having a great weekend!

... And yes, I've never been much of a generational player in TS though I'm loving it now. It's so much fun to see the neighborhoods grow and change, see it's progression. Like, Melissa Brewster is the daughter of Siobhan Fyre and soon to be married to Josias. :) I'm looking forward to seeing their family grow in future and yes with all that joy comes pain also. It's hard to see an active sim visited by Grimmie :'(

Wonderful! :) My Simself legacy is already in generation 5 and I also love to see the big changes around :) So I totally understand what you mean @Twiggy ;)
    I love reading your story. Someday I'll come back to the writing of the sims stories and will continue them, now I am busy with other creative ideas and soon I'll move in Germany, so I have to wait a bit :)
  • Options
    Hiya lovely peeps :)

It's been a while and I would like to get off my chest as to why that is. I haven't been feeling myself or maybe I haven't been connecting with myself enough lately. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's my transition years setting in or something else bugging me :D Either way, it's been keeping me down both physically and mentally. And yeah, I should go see a doctor lol

Besides that, I'm facing all sorts of problems with the overpriced, damp home I've been renting for myself and the twins for the last year. That paired with the fact I've been having a bug in my saves and haven't been able to play or update the Mezilkree's so far. meh :'(

Thankfully it seems I have successfully repaired my save yay and will get back to writing more chapters to let you in on the happenings in the Mezilkree Manor and beyond as soon as possible. :smiley:

~Twiggy out~
  • Options
    Yay, I finished my new update on the Mezilkree's and working on the next chapter already. What motivation and inspiration one can get from tuning in to oneself for a while :smiley: Enjoy!

10-19-16_12-24-14c2a0am.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    Farewell, Lisa :( It's so sad... Although life goes on. Marley makes me laugh, he's such heart breaker :D