Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Holiday Cheer Give-A-Way (Closed)

limegreenqueen101limegreenqueen101 Posts: 260 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
With the holidays upon us, I thought I would give some holiday cheer (and gifts) by hosting another give-a-way! My biggest one ever!

There will be twelve winners of this give-a-way...
• 1st prize: 5,000 simpoints worth of items
• 2nd prize: 3,500 simpoints worth of items
• 3rd prize: a simpoint-based WORLD(gold or standard - winner's choice)
*If you own all of the simpoint-based worlds, you will be gifted items of your choosing worth up to 3,000 simpoints.
• 4th prize: 2,500 simpoints worth of items
• 5th prize: 2,000 simpoints worth of items
• 6th prize: a VENUE of the winner's choosing
*If you own all of the venues, you will be gifted items of your choosing worth up to 1,500 simpoints.
• 7th prize: 1,000 simpoints worth of items
• 8th prize: 750 simpoints worth of items
• 9th prize: 500 simpoints worth of items
• 10th prize: 300 simpoints worth of items
• 11th prize: 200 simpoints worth of items
• 12th prize: 100 simpoints worth of items

If you would like to enter, all you have to do is reply with this information...
Username (on The Sims 3 site):
World you would like and what version (standard or gold):
Venue you would like:

Some important info...
• The deadline for this give-a-way is midnight CDT on Saturday, December 19.
• I will be using a randomizing website to choose the winners.
• Winners have until Wednesday, December 23 at midnight CDT to respond, otherwise they will forfeit their prize, and another winner will be chosen.
• Roaring Heights, Barnacle Bay, Dragon Valley, and Monte Vista are not simpoint-based, therefore will not be eligible prizes.
• I will not be accepting nominations, but if you think another member would be interested in participating in the give-a-way, please feel free to let them know about it so they can enter to win!
• If you win and would like the simpoint value of your prize, you may split the points with other members.
• Everyone who enters, but does not win one of the large prizes, will receive a consolation prize. Please have one or more items that equal 75 simpoints on your wishlist at the time of the deadline in order to receive your consolation prize.
*Consolation prizes are non-transferable. So if you own the store or only have big ticket items left on your wishlist, you will not receive a consolation prize.

The Results:
1st prize (5,000 simpoints): @Franny (please reply with the items you would like)
2nd prize (3,500 simpoints): @MysteryGhost2013 (please reply with the items you would like)
3rd prize (simpoint world): @Unseenone (gifted Lunar Lakes)
4th prize (2,500 simpoints): @janineisabaws (please reply with the items you would like)
5th prize (2,000 simpoints): @lilhunny (please reply with the items you would like)
6th prize (venue): @shaliny1997 (gifted Le Cinema Plumbob)
7th prize (1,000 simpoints): @TheGreatSquark (please reply with the items you would like)
8th prize (750 simpoints): @HausOfSuper (please reply with the items you would like)
9th prize (500 simpoints): @ohmyglobguys (please reply with the items you would like)
10th prize (300 simpoints): @ladydarkmoon24 (please reply with the items you would like)
11th prize (200 simpoints): @Martje89 (please reply with the items you would like)
12th prize (100 simpoints): @larrylove12 (please reply with the items you would like)

Bonus prize winner (sponsored by the lovely @Okblondee7): @djsdragongirl

*Winners have until Wednesday, December 23 at midnight CDT to respond, otherwise they will forfeit their prize, and another winner will be chosen.

Thank you all for entering! To all other entrants; I will be gifting consolation prizes over the next few days, so be sure to check your inbox.
Post edited by limegreenqueen101 on

Comments