Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just got our first snow.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Enjoy the Snow while it lasts and the cold temperature as well!! It's hot here and we could really use a bit of Snow lol I do like, heck, possibly even love Snow but I can never forget the day someone threw a snowball at me and I ended up needing a few stitches. Can't blame the snow for the actions of a jerk though.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    JinglebottomJinglebottom Posts: 37 Member
    It also snowed here its been freezing!
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Lucky you guys, the sun keeps getting bigger 'round here.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    I love the snow :heart: however all we got is frost and rain :frowning:
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member

High five!
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    > @TadOlson said:
    > I love the snow though we didn't get anything last winter and I hope to see some this year or I'll be looking at relocating to a colder climate.I should do that anyways because I can't stand hot weather and love the cold and it's even better with the snow if you dress right for it.

me too! lol Snowwwwwwwww it usally snows right AFTER meh bday
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »

High five!

o/ \o
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Kdubz18Kdubz18 Posts: 82 Member
    Finally got to see snow here at home from school. Not a whole bunch, but definitely enough to give the area a winter wonderland feel and make the roads icy.... Now when I drive back to school on Sunday, I may not see snow again until after exams. lol
  • Options
    chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    cale2003 wrote: »
    Well it snowed overnight here last night, today the temperature took a huge dip from yesterday, it wasn't alot of snow and I honestly think it will eventually melt. Has it snowed there yet where you are or do you live in a no-snow area?

Would be worried if we got snow here :D Australia :p instead we get the kind of heat that can fry you an egg :s
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    cale2003 wrote: »
    Well it snowed overnight here last night, today the temperature took a huge dip from yesterday, it wasn't alot of snow and I honestly think it will eventually melt. Has it snowed there yet where you are or do you live in a no-snow area?

Would be worried if we got snow here :D Australia :p instead we get the kind of heat that can fry you an egg :s [/quote]

We just got 20cm of snow in last night alone. Trade?

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited November 2015
    In 2012 when we lived in Somerset and had a large snowfall my Dad took some pictures :) I just found them on my laptop so I thought I would upload them for you all to see :)

And as you can see from these pictures we got a lot of snow that Christmas :)

Image0290_zpsirozk2bb.jpg

Image0285_zpstnar3bwb.jpg

Image0292_zpshwgnbmvb.jpg

Sadly the snow was all gone within three weeks, and we never had a serious snowfall again in Somerset. Though we did get rid of that hideous green Ford which is covered under the snow! :D I only like classic cars like my Dad does :)

I hope you like the pictures. I am hoping for a big snowfall where I now live in Wales :)

Matthew.
    Post edited by Sennie on