Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beautiful Randomly Generated Sims

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    These are two townie sisters (teens) I seen today. I moved them into a house I built and forced them to pose because they wouldn't stop moving in a way where I could show their face well. Anyway...

17xog7.jpg2mo4itv.jpg
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Rubidium91Rubidium91 Posts: 33 Member
    edited November 2015
    Not really townies, but I am impressed with the play with genetics feature in this game. I made the Capp family from Sims 2 and randomly created the children of Cordelia and Caliban. I think Juliette is stunning! (can't post pictures so...)

http ://s664.photobucket.com/user/Rubidium91/media/10-03-15_9-37-04nbspPM_zpswlch2anw.png.html?filters[user]=144251166&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Sorry the link is so long... I hope I've done it right! (space after the http)
  • Options
    FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    Rubidium91 wrote: »
    Not really townies, but I am impressed with the play with genetics feature in this game. I made the Capp family from Sims 2 and randomly created the children of Cordelia and Caliban. I think Juliette is stunning! (can't post pictures so...)

http ://s664.photobucket.com/user/Rubidium91/media/10-03-15_9-37-04nbspPM_zpswlch2anw.png.html?filters[user]=144251166&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Here, I'll post the pic for you! :smile:
    10-03-15_9-37-04nbspPM_zpswlch2anw.png

She looks a bit like one of the Calientes!
  • Options
    Rubidium91Rubidium91 Posts: 33 Member
    Oh thank you! :3 she was purely play with genetics! I only changed her makeup and hair and clothes. Heh I suppose she does a little :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Saw this sim at Granite Falls.
    1vhXUme.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Saw this sim at Granite Falls.
    1vhXUme.jpg

*swoon*
  • Options
    MonstercatMonstercat Posts: 52 Member
    > @Simasaurus09 said:
    > I thought this sim was a stud but he turned out to be a jerk.

Oh wow lol. So rude!
    F34FVWN.png
    Check out my TS3 Wishlist! *click*
    And check out my latest Youtube video! *click*
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    This guy showed up at the hospital where one of my sims was a doctor and I was like "haaaaaaay".
    DRP5Rg2.jpg

I immediately had her chat him up and later invited him to a party she threw. He showed up with a crown. Bonified elven prince tbh.
    0CKtpSE.jpg

He also turned out to be an alien.
    n1vl7bL.jpg

Sadly I had to restart my game and didn't think to save townies to my library. RIP my sweet extraterrestrial Elven Prince.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    [quote=
    I thought this one was pretty as well, but I didn't get a chance to make her over

zem0il8.png
    Wow that's the most beautiful townie ever , why on earth do you think she would need a make over . She's stunning !
    [/quote]

Not really a make over - Just giving her make up, change of clothes and maybe different hair is what I meant.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    She's probably the most beautiful I have seen in my game.

rlxd3a.jpg
  • Options
    FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    edited November 2015
    The Sim in my profile picture is actually a random generated Sim! I only changed her hair and added some eyeliner.
    pYUTDM26KQDUC.png
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    I found this sim when I was cleaning up the not in world sims and just had to keep her. I only changed her clothes and added make up.

[img][/img]14o2agj.png

[img][/img]27xp94m.png
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    We were out at a restaurant I'd made when this townie joined us at our table.

Hot20Townie_zpsewbj3eoj.jpg

Hot20Townie202_zpsqhv7xl6q.jpg

She was a single mom, of course, so I made her a husband and moved the family into a house. She became good friends with Callie, Brad's wife, who is randomly generated herself.

Callie20and20Friend_zpsibxwzom9.jpg

Brad is my journalist Sim. He met Callie when she delivered a pizza, then later was at the Rattlesnake. She worked from 6AM to 12 AM, so she was always busy, lol. Since she never showed back up at the bar, he had to order a pizza just to see her. I added her to the household, and the rest is history.

Brad20Proposal_zps2yzqe4jd.jpg

Brad20Proposal202_zpszcw6w3s5.jpg

Brad, Callie, and their son. :)

Brad20and20Fam_zpsvggrpdlx.jpg

• Options
    RealPollyMogsRealPollyMogs Posts: 478 Member
    zem0il8.png

She looks like Meadow Thayer, a teenage townie from TS2: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Meadow_Thayer
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    Floofje wrote: »
    Rubidium91 wrote: »

Here, I'll post the pic for you! :smile:
    10-03-15_9-37-04nbspPM_zpswlch2anw.png

She looks a bit like one of the Calientes!

i had one looking like that, valerie. she turned out to be an alien undercover. I totally ignored that as far as possible, cause i dont play with aliens. My male sim had a few nights with her when he was cheating on his wife.. she was actually pretty nice too and she kept calling him.. i felt my sim was going to fall in love with her too. i gotta say i never intended for him to have a serious affair, but she was just favorite!
    If she wasnt an alien i would consider it..

I never forget how they woohood for the first time and a message popped up saying my male sim discovered something strange while they woohood.. something like: 'it was fun! except for that one thing!? what even was that?!'
  • Options
    sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    Literally one of my favorite Sims atm...
    I found this townie and got her married to my Elliot - she's drop dead gorgeous :scream::heart:
    All I changed was her hairstyle and makeup. The outfit was her work clothes.

nR04cvE.png
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I guess I'm the only one who misses the random Unique "Ugly" Sims in TS2 and TS3. I don't... I can't... Oh, well. Too much pretty- I don't fit in.
    :hides in corner:
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I have noticed that most female game spawned sims in my game have the same nose and most of the time the same eyes as well. They look nice but it get a little boring and repetitive at times I think.

I have to say though that some game spawn sims look really interesting and I really like that the new sims in our hoods don't follow a template with only different skin, hair and eye colors like its predecessor :). But i Still like TS3 as well regardless :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've got a lot of CC in my game and most of my randomly generated Sims wear horrific outfits all the time, unmatched and all. And most of them hover over the obese side most of the time. But I like marrying them to some of my own Sims and see how the genetics work out.
  • Options
    townie1010townie1010 Posts: 104 Member
    loving this thread. The games ability to manage the population is so interesting to me lol
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    I saw this sim in Granite Falls and thought she is quite pretty.
    11-11-15_5-55-27nbspPM_zpsprhbrgud.png
  • Options
    I have noticed that most female game spawned sims in my game have the same nose and most of the time the same eyes as well. They look nice but it get a little boring and repetitive at times I think.

Agreed. This one's for you, Jack. It's amazing what freckles and a job can do to turn the neighborhood brat into the girl next door.
    MorganBnA.png~original
  • Options
    brianars129brianars129 Posts: 63 Member
    honestly never, the ones generated in my world always have a similar ugly face lol
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    sophtastic wrote: »
    Literally one of my favorite Sims atm...
    I found this townie and got her married to my Elliot - she's drop dead gorgeous :scream::heart:
    All I changed was her hairstyle and makeup. The outfit was her work clothes.

nR04cvE.png

she is nice I like her too.
  • Options
    Another diamond in the rough, Henry "Hotmess" Furst. This time I went outside my comfort zone, choosing a NiWer with traits that I don't ever play - childish/active/loner.
    HFbNa.png~original