Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beautiful Randomly Generated Sims

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
As the title says...

Have you ever found a beautiful randomly generated sim in your world? Share them. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
Post edited by Colton147147 on

Comments

• BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    I can't post pics, but I remember when I first met my current wife when she was a towny. She was beautiful, and it was so weird because even her outfit matched, compared to all the wackos around her.
    Happy Simming!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes the game spawns them. You can find them when your managing sims. This is why I'd like an online dating feature for The Sims 4.
  • iiimeeiiimee Posts: 402 Member
    ^ Note: I thought she was so pretty that I added freckles. Everything else about her is totally random, since this is before I changed her clothes and made her a sim I'd want to use.
    Read At The Sim's Library
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Oh... I was expecting to see some horrible deformities.....
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yes, I have seen a few pretty randomly generated Sims in my game.
    He/Him
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Whenever I see a beautiful townie in my game I save them to my gallery and upload them to the community. I have a few in my studio. My origin Id is Catloverplayer.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Beautiful sims. I often check the not in the world sims and occasionally there's a good-looking one.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    TS4 is the best sim game in generating beautiful random ones. The previous games were not able to do that.
    I wish they give us at some point the randomizer for the traits. will be very easy when creating our own townies.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I seem to have bad luck in randomly generated townies, all the best looking ones(imo) are either Teenagers or Married and other than that there's Elder Sims who like to make conversation from 100 meters away, I'll try to find some though :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    They look way better than the previous games where i had fat, dark skinned sims with blue eyes and blonde hair. No offense ofcourse, but the combo is what hurts the most. Its everything but realistic and my town was full of them. They looked rather creepy.

Lately i have a lot of single moms with a teen child and a little kid. I must say they are going to look worse and worse, the longer i play, but i also have found 2 or 3 nice looking sims living in town now placed by the MC command mod in one of the empty houses.

Theres a nice blonde lady. I would definitly hit on her if my male sim wasnt living his last days of his life. He just cant be the casanova anymore.. he is done.

His son, who is gay btw, has found himself a cute friend with benefits-thing. He knew him as a child and he grew up and has now quite an interesting face. I dont always want super handsome sims for my sims (Its not realistic), but i like interesting looking ones more i guess.

Its the guy sitting on the left with the striped shirt. Side of him, my sim who didnt get the looks from his father unfortunatly.

12_9_15_23_24_2.png

• Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    OMG!! You really HAVE and PLAY the game!
  • mila.cortezmila.cortez Posts: 6 New Member
    I agree, TS4 randomly generates plenty of really pretty sims and seeing weirdly dressed ones (which was quite common in previous games) is less likely.
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited November 2015
    I agree, TS4 randomly generates plenty of really pretty sims and seeing weirdly dressed ones (which was quite common in previous games) is less likely.

True. But I must admit: Since GTW I don't care for townies anymore (due to this "great" aliens in disguise concept Maxis came up with -.- ), still I made one exception for this girl (who is yelling at poor Mortimer, hey, she is the "bad girl" after all):

30.09.15_20-00-56.png

24.10.15_23-46-02.png

I liked her style. She is a part of my desperate housewives inspired story now :P

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• RealPollyMogsRealPollyMogs Posts: 478 Member
    One of my favorite things to do in the game is to find a sim with decent traits and make 'em over into model material. It takes time and hard work (for the sim... lol) but I like the results.
    This is Tom Maddox on the day we met.
    01-19-15_12-49nbspAM.png~original

...and this is the same sim after a custom haircut and a few weeks' work.01-20-15_5-41nbspPM.png~original

To me, the beauty is in a sim's potential.
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    I thought this sim was a stud but he turned out to be a jerk.

tumblr_no2kyl8djJ1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nnqshsuzzJ1ssiu0eo3_1280.png

Ah so much like real life ;)
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member

Cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me in game >.< (and IRL but thats a whole other story(s)!)
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

Ok...this totally made me giggle...for like 5 minutes I couldn't stop. Bwhahaha!! Still laughing as I type this.
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    No. All of they have ugly faces and pear shaped bodies :/
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Alysha1988 wrote: »

Yas! Heckwhizz, Colton, yer slippin' :wink:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My Sims adopted a baby boy (they wanted another child but my Sim didn't want another pregnancy to interfere with her police work); he's turned out to be one of the handsomest Sims I've ever had in my game. I figure that counts as "random" since I didn't touch him at all in CAS.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    This one:

griTwa4.png

After changing her hair and make up :)

gt9OU92.png

I thought this one was pretty as well, but I didn't get a chance to make her over

zem0il8.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    My game made this sim, her name is Priscilla, and I am going to have my sim have a baby with her. She is his sisters good friend

11-08-15_12-49-30nbspPM_zpsfdwgniwq.png
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    [quote=
    I thought this one was pretty as well, but I didn't get a chance to make her over

zem0il8.png[/quote]
    Wow that's the most beautiful townie ever , why on earth do you think she would need a make over . She's stunning !
    Laugh out loud. Often