Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beautiful Randomly Generated Sims

13...Next

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I found this sim to be rather pretty, her outfit was awful but, that's to be expected. Ha
    12-02-15_5-08-18nbspPM_zpsaqpds3wd.png
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I am so in love with my beautiful, happy hermit lady.
    HappyHermit.jpg
  • CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    As the title says...

Have you ever found a beautiful randomly generated sim in your world? Share them. o:)

While I was playing earlier, I found a beautiful randomly generated sim named Londyn Tomlinson.
    11-03-15_2-36-25nbspPM_zpstnt5rpxs.png

This was from an older save but, there was a waitress in one of the restaurants and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She had blonde bangs and her clothes looked pretty normal too. A plain black shirt with a dark long pink skirt looks pretty normal compared to the other random generated sims.
    latest?cb=20060827184625

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    Ohh, yes! Often randomly generated townies look so weird, but occasionally, you get some good ones!

This is the one of my latest "legacy" sims nabbed. Shirt is from romance festival, but no change to face or hair!P7haHcJ.png
    My sim seriously lucked out ;-P
    x5D6PQO.png

Then theere's another one who married in. I actually encountered him cause my sim got a whim to randomly take a picture of him (never met perviously) and I decided to go with it, and boy am I sure glad I did cause he is photgenic as heck! I even like that hair on him--I think he totally rocks it!
    rJUC7Qn.png
    ObDRhU2.png
    5LYbgxK.png

There are some others, but those are the good pictures I can find right now--I'll maybe come back with more later!
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited January 2019
    KNWjX7W.png

rNG9ulW.png

this gorgeous redhead was a random generated teen that i ran into by chance. didn't have to change anything (except her last name since the game only has a few names to pick and the town is filled with those, her first name tho, Sophie, was a lovely one imo so i even kept that one), just gave her some more outfits and saved her to my bin. really nice lady with good traits as wel. a rare gem in a pile of rubble.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    5xgPOhg.png

here are three more gems i found digging through some old saves. i did alter their outfits a bit but physically they were very pretty imo. the indian looking girl is Pandora and i really like this one since she also had the loves spicy food bonus trait when i brought her in which is perfect for her story as a kind and friendly young indian girl who wants to be a famous chef like her buddy Raj Rasoya, the geeky one is Lorelei and the blonde is Angela. all three are teens atm, and i do notice especially teen girls generated by the game are often a lot prettier than YA and older women. males tho… too many pears :/
  • Vickibear2002Vickibear2002 Posts: 1 New Member
    i had this one sim who i found (as a vendor) and just had to get to know her— she's beautiful, even more so after i gave her a makeover.

https://imgur.com/a/hwGj2zA