Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod Requests for sims 3.

MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
I've been wanting post my suggestion but there's no suggestion section for sims 3 mods sooo I'll post here, been wanting to post these mods for awhile but never suggested due to being busy and what not.

Here are the list a mods I am suggesting if anyone is interested in producing em:

- Crazy Witch magic, able to burn sims to death with fire! Witches can use Lightning and zap their victims/foes with it (can be lethal), Ice magic being lethal aka freezing sims to death. Meteor spell (high level spell). A Death spell, can cause death but as a % chance. Reflect spell, repels harmful magic back to caster (does not work with meteor). Spells can be used Autonomously btw. (maybe an switch option for those that don't want autonomous magic)

- A mod that increases deaths from vending Machines and Murphy beds by 5% - 10%. (apply autonomous for AI sims/ controlled sims)

- Removal of EA Protection on AI sims that are not part of your household. This will allow sims to die from disasters and what not, I suggest this because when I set my household sim to AI control with master control, they become immune to death, they auto reset themselves which prevents death from starvation + meteors can't kill em... D:

- Were wolves able to maul people to death. (Aware of the maul mod but it isn't lethal) Probably cause fatality by 5% - 10%.
(also apply autonomous for sims)

Sorry if I suggest mods that are lethal for sims, its just it would apply fun when I watch drama unfold.

So, if you guys have mods in mind that ye want in sims 3; do post what you want. :O
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    - A mod that increases deaths from vending Machines and Murphy beds by 5% - 10%. (apply autonomous for AI sims/ controlled sims)
    Sorry I can't help you with the others so much, but NRaas Retuner can do this. Most players I know use it to decrease or set the death chances to 0, but there's no reason they can't be increased instead.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Hmmm.. I forgot about the returner mod. :O
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here