Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Hey @SuppaStarin! :)

I see that you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this for free and more?

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

If you have any questions or need help, let me know! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    @JWgirl28 I would still recommend that you do this cascade anyways because you only own a couple of items from that set, and the Animals Abound Cascade will make everything else free, which will save simpoints.
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    SuppaStarinSuppaStarin Posts: 108 Member
    @Franny
    Thx For The Info I Will Check It Out & Let You Know How It Goes. :D
  • Options
    @SuppaStarin - Check your mailbox. ;)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Just checking in after being gone for about ten hours today... I would have tagged a couple people here but you two already tagged them so thanks to @Franny and @simgeek79. <3

Next week I am heading out of town for two weeks and will be without an internet connection so I won't be around. I have to go and help settle some of my mother's affairs. I will miss you and the fun and excitement here but I know you've got everything under control and continue to spread the good news. Thanks ever so much for your commitment to save all of us some hard earned SimPoints. I'm truly grateful!
  • Options
    @Reachsims - AWW I'll miss you, too! :( The gifting forum won't be the same without you for those two weeks, but I understand. :) I hope everything goes smoothly, and that you and your family are kept safe on this journey. <3

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Yes @Reachsims we will definitely miss you <3 I don't know much about it first hand, but I do know one woman at work who is still trying to settle her mom's affairs and it's been three years... not an easy task, I do hope things go much smoother for you. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. Big hugs :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Hooray!! @ColorMePink :) That's awesome!! So glad you got to experience the cascade <3

@SuppaStarin we are happy to help you along with getting the Animal Abounds Playground 0utdoor fun. Just let us know how much more you need to get it and then say hello to approximately 8000 pts (minus what you already own of course) worth of free stuff :mrgreen: Plus the Kids 2010 compilation that you'll get free will help your CYS on the Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set which in turn will help your CYS on the Ultra Lounge 2010 compilation.

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks @Franny and @simgeek79! <3 Things are going well, so far, and I hope for the best but try to prepare emotionally for the not so good. LOL. Stuff happens and people are human. Anything can happen but my hope is that I walk in grace and always remember that stuff is stuff but my siblings are people I aim to love and cherish the rest of my life. Whatever it takes, I strive for peace. *Hugs*

I am super excited about all the success I have seen because of this thread!!! :3
  • Options
    How is the cascade coming along, @SuppaStarin? :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Thanks @simgeek79 & @franny For All The Help I Did End Up Getting The Other Two For Free :D.
  • Options
    That's awesome @SuppaStarin <3:smiley: Glad to hear it!!!! Another satisfied customer @Franny - add SuppaStarin to the list :)

Did you check your CYS prices on the other sets I mentioned in my previous post?

• Options
    simgeek79 wrote: »

Did you check your CYS prices on the other sets I mentioned in my previous post?

I'm Checking On It Right Now.

• Options
    Yes you should be able to get the Kids! 2010, and Tip Top Toddler Collection for free, @SuppaStarin. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Sorry @Franny I think @Suppastarin did get the two kid sets free. I was asking her to check her CYS on the Ultra Lounge Sets since Kids 2010 has a bit of that.

• Options
    @simgeek79, ohhhh I see. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hi @JWgirl28! :) I was wondering if you still wanted to do the Animals Abound Cascade. You seemed unsure about it in your earlier posts, so I wasn't sure. If so, I would be happy to help you. :)

Just let me know what you decide.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hi @katwoman524! :)

I see that you have the Wilderness Crib, and a few toddler hairstyles such as the Curly Tuft on your wishlist.

Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get all of this for free and more?

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    Wow! Thank you so much @Franny! You are so generous (and a little bit crazy lol). :D
    35a41sn.gif
  • Options
    Psh I am crazy.... crazy about this Animals Abound Cascade! :D

You're welcome for your gifts, @IncomingVirus! Let me know how the cascade is going for you. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hey @ahholladay! :)

I see that you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this for free and more?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Franny, thank you so much for the item from the collection!! I'm going to try this right now.... :)

ETA: It worked! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Y'all, I'm getting so close to having everything I wanted from the store. You can add me to the list of people who successfully completed the cascade! :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    That's awesome, @ahholladay! I was on my way to gift you some of the bigger items, but I see you already own just about all of it. :( You beat me to it. ;) Let me know how the cascade is going for you! :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    @Franny, in case you missed my edit above -- it worked like a charm! Again, thank you so much! That store is gonna be mine, lol. :D
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    Yay!! This cascade does knock out quite a bit from the store, @ahholladay! :)

Don't forget to check the Best of 2010 Collection because the Wilderness Dreaming set is apart it; therefore, the CYS should be discounted. :smiley:

You're welcome! :blush:
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top