Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    edited November 2015
    > @Franny said:
    > Hi Ktarian! :D
    >
    > I thought I would inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade.

Thanks Franny! I already have it though. Before I discovered the forums at all, I was stalking the Daily Deal and using CYS to collect store content. I actually have every set in the store. I just need the Amore and Prism venues, and the Aurora world. Well, there are also lots of non-set items, but that's it!

But thank you very much for thinking of me! After I made a toddler and realized just how little clothing there is for them, I actually went to TSR and downloaded a bunch of kids stuff also. Heh. xD
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @Ktarian - Okay, that's great to know! :) Ooo you're almost in the "Own the Store" Club!
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    > @Franny said:
    > Ktarian - Okay, that's great to know! :) Ooo you're almost in the "Own the Store" Club!

Yes! That's why I plan to spend December earning points and randomly gifting people! xD; I don't have the energy to run a contest thread or anything, so I'm just going to be random about it.
  • BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    @Franny

Thank you for showing me this! If I have enough time this week, I'll defiantly check it out! Unfortunately, this is a REALLY busy time for me, but I really want to do this.
    Happy Simming!
    edited November 2015
    Before you go, @BatmanSimmer, what is your Sims 3 username? :)
    Post edited by Franny on
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    edited November 2015
    Hi @Blooming_Lilac. :) How's it going with the Animals Abound Cascade?
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Hey @SiskaNewbie! :)

I thought I would inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info.

If you have any questions or need help, let me know! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Hi @melissalungu! :)

I thought I would inform you about the Animals Abound Cascade. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Hi @melissalungu! :)

I have it all!!! Thank you for thinking of me!!!
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
    @melissalungu - :D Okie dokie! I'll add you to the list then. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    the list? of what?
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

Hi @jensimgirl. :)

I see that you don't have the Animals Abound Outdoor Fun set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this for free and more?

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Blooming_LilacBlooming_Lilac Posts: 241 Member
    Hi @Blooming_Lilac. :) How's it going with the Animals Abound Cascade?

Thanks to you, @Reachsims and @simgeek79 , it's 89% complete. :smile: I truly appreciate the help.
    You're so welcome, @Blooming_Lilac! So the cascade worked for you? :smiley:
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    You're so welcome, @Blooming_Lilac! So the cascade worked for you? :smiley:

Yes, I think so, but I need to read back through this thread. When I go to the store page, it shows that the set is 89% complete, yet the download button is highlighted. I'm assuming that it worked? (I'm really tired tonight, as I'm constantly playing TS3!) :blush:
    @Blooming_Lilac are you talking about the Animals Abound Playground set? Is the download button green or blue? If it's green then you can go ahead and download for free.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome @Blooming_Lilac - I'm happy to help. I guess you wore yourself out playing sims 3 today, huh? ;)

I don't think you need to read back through this thread. There are only two choices on any store page where you are able to purchase something.

The large button on the right is either GREEN and says BUY NOW! and the cost in SimPoints is right above that or the button is BLUE and says DOWNLOAD!

No matter how much content of any set you own, if the button says, DOWNLOAD!, the set is yours, at NO additional cost to you but you won't own the set until you click DOWNLOAD!

That should save you a read through the thread. :)
    @Blooming_Lilac are you talking about the Animals Abound Playground set? Is the download button green or blue? If it's green then you can go ahead and download for free.

Yes, it's the green download button. I just didn't understand why I was able to download it when it was only showing 89% complete at the top (CYS percentage).
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're welcome @Blooming_Lilac - I'm happy to help. I guess you wore yourself out playing sims 3 today, huh? ;)

I don't think you need to read back through this thread. There are only two choices on any store page where you are able to purchase something.

The large button on the right is either GREEN and says BUY NOW! and the cost in SimPoints is right above that or the button is BLUE and says DOWNLOAD!

No matter how much content of any set you own, if the button says, DOWNLOAD!, the set is yours, at NO additional cost to you but you won't own the set until you click DOWNLOAD!

That should save you a read through the thread. :)

Thank you. I may have misread something on this thread because I was under the impression that once the Animals Abound Playground set was completed, the Kids! 2010 Compilation would be free. It's not free for me. That's why I was confused and mentioned that I needed to read back through the thread. :wink:
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @Blooming_Lilac sorry for asking but did you actually click on the Download button so that there is now, below the Download button, a little orange checkmark? Are all of the thumbnail pics of the individual items in the Animals Abounds Playground - Outdoor Fun outlined in orange and have orange check marks of their own in the bottom left corner?

The set isn't "owned" until you click Download...once it is considered owned, then you go to the Kids 2010 page and click on the Download button there. You won't "own" the items in that set until you've clicked on the Download button. The same goes for Top O' the Toddler set. keep us posted :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    @simgeek79 and @Reachsims thank you guys so much for explaining this better for Blooming_Lilac. Ya'll have such a way with words. :) Hopefully, this will be more helpful to her.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    By the way, @BatmanSimmer I sent a few gifts your way. ;) BatmanSimmer's sims 3 username is "BatmanTDI." :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @Blooming_Lilac sorry for asking but did you actually click on the Download button so that there is now, below the Download button, a little orange checkmark? Are all of the thumbnail pics of the individual items in the Animals Abounds Playground - Outdoor Fun outlined in orange and have orange check marks of their own in the bottom left corner?

The set isn't "owned" until you click Download...once it is considered owned, then you go to the Kids 2010 page and click on the Download button there. You won't "own" the items in that set until you've clicked on the Download button. The same goes for Top O' the Toddler set. keep us posted :smile:

Hi. I haven't downloaded the set yet because I downloaded single items as I acquired them and I haven't had the chance to delete/uninstall anything yet. Later on, I'll uninstall those and then download the set to avoid having duplicate items (as I read that this can cause issues with the game).

There are only two items in the Animals Abound Playground set that do not have checks beside them. I believe I'm coming down with bronchitis (or the flu), but I'll post an update soon.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me with this set. :smile:
    Hi @Maddanna! :)

I see that you don't have the Animals Abound Outdoor Fun set. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this for free and more?

Please read the instructions on the first page for all of the info. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    When you're feeling better @Blooming_Lilac I believe if you go into your settings you can change it so that when u click buy or down load you get a prompt first so that you can download the item later. I'm not sure though. I know my stuff didn't automatically download and I'm pretty sure that's what I did to change that. This way it showed as owned.

If you don't ever click on it it won't count as owned and it will not count towards CYS in other compilations. Causing you to miss out on cascades and resulting in you spending more points than necessary. Now I could be totally wrong.

I hear what you're saying... I bought a new computer after owning the store and did I complete install of all my store stuff like ciane recommends avoiding duplication as much as possible.

So going back to your previous post, not having clicked the download button explains why you don't own the stuff yet. Once you do, you will be the proud owner of over 9000 simpoints worth of stuff.

Feel better soon :mask::smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top