Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ArretStrife!! This Is Your One-Stop Halloween Gift Store! :-D

MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
GREETINGS, ARRETSTRIFE!!

While I was surprised that you were picked for me, I was equally surprised at what you didn't own -- expansion and stuff pack-wise. Thank goodness I had a little "program" (or mod - whatever it actually is) that let me choose the right packs so you would be able to download your gifts without any trouble!

As I created your gifts, I did have to reread your letter several times to check what store items I could use. I really didn't use a lot (of what I own), as I was more looking to fulfill your request. (**i'll be adding a little note to the end of what store items I did use and their "prices"**)

And now if you will please, scroll down for your first gift!! (um, yeah... I will be splitting up your gifts. heh heh)

Edit: ALL of your gifts have been checked with Custard and NO CC was used at all!!!!!
Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
Post edited by MsPrissy88 on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Gift #1

Gwendolyn Baxter - Vampire

Gwen - as her friends called her, back in the day - was turned in the Victorian age. Having seen much of the world since that time, Gwendolyn realizes that more people should become a child of the night. There would be no more sickness, or heartaches afflicting the people here and now. But is she alone up to the task of turning people into beings like herself?

head-shot_zpsqexjepee.jpg

Download link -- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8780937 -- NO CC!

PicMonkey%20Collage_zpsgxxqrwfs.jpg
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Reserved for GIFT #2

Reggie Meier - human

head-shot_zpsg8vucf9s.jpg

A bit of a slob, Reggie has the "I don't care" attitude when it comes to his everyday fashion sense. "So what if my pants are saggy?!" he always says. He'll befriend anyone, but is very skeptic when it comes to the supernatural. He doesn't believe that fairies, vampires, and the like, are real.

PicMonkey%20Collage_zps223kiu1z.jpg

You can download Reggie, here --->> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781358 -- NO CC!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Reserved for GIFT #3

Gawain Elm - fairy

Gawain loves the outdoors so much, his ambition is to not only grow a beautiful garden, but to help his little plants along with his fairy magic. But he'll need your help, too.

head-shot_zpsxka364rl.jpg

Download Gawain here -- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781389 -- NO CC!

PicMonkey%20Collage_zpscartfnpv.jpg
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    MAIN GIFT!!

RACOON RIDGE

PicMonkey%20Collage_zpsjkebnxkq.jpg

4bdr, 3ba cabin. Some skill items included. Upper and lower covered decks. Outdoor hot tub. Enclosed formal dining room with lots of windows to let in loads of natural light. (MOO cheat was used) NO CC or CAP! Recolored EA items.

This house was constructed from a real life floor plan. The designer's rendition of house is included in slideshow.

Download link --->> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781505

As you look at the first few images, you will notice my tester sim. Ms. Billingham also works for ConcreteSim Realty alongside Mr. Alex Harper. Ms Billingham was recruited to do the tour of this house. No - she does not come with the house. Once Ms Billingham was done with the tour, she was called back to the office.

Slideshow --->> http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/Starlite2012/slideshow/Spooktacular Gift Exchange/Racoon Ridge?sort=6

ArretStrife -

I do hope you enjoy this house! As per your letter you had requested a cabin. And since most cabin floor plans I had seen were "called" cottages, this particular cabin was the closet I could find to what you had asked for.

Your house was built on a 35 by 35 lot in Monte Vista. I had spotted 2 lots with those dimensions. You can choose whichever lot you want. If you wish -- at a later time, of course -- I can build you another house for Moonlight Falls. If you wish another cabin, I can go floor plan hunting again. Just let me know.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Added Bonus

Now Arret... You might be wondering why I gave you the sims first. Am I right? Individually, they don't have skill or anything. But(!) - put them together.....

As I was testing your MAIN gift, I gave each one a job -- that they thought of on their own -- and then skilled each one accordingly. You will also notice (if you read through the details section) that I did give them PLENTY of simoleons to start their new life!!

Sorry I don't have a picture of all three of them together, as most of the time, two were always gone to work - at the same time.

The household is already up in my studio, and you, my dear, can follow the link below to download them....

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781502
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Gwendolyn looks like a very pretty Vampire Prissy :) I'm gonna pop her in my game and see how much of my town she turns lol
  • Options
    Cool! Thanks @Tanu. :#
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    I think Gwen is gorgeous. I might cure her in my game and see what she gets up to.
  • Options
    LOL! O - k, @Ciane. Thanks B)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ArretStrifeArretStrife Posts: 136 Member
    I absolutely love her! I like the little backstory behind the sim, it'll make the sim even more fun to play with. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    You are very welcome!! Stop back either later today, or tomorrow, as I will have your SECOND gift ready then! ;)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @MsPrissy88 Very pretty sim, I like her backstory. I have stopped by to rec.
  • Options
    Thanks @Shannen!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Somehow I had missed the fairy upload. Good thing I stopped by again. :wink: Wonderful work! Really nice Sims.
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I'm liking Reggie and Gawain a lot too! I'm so excited there will be so many awesome sims running around my world :) I've gotten into populating my own worlds so I'm loving it :)
  • Options
    Thanks @Ciane & @Tanu!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @MsPrissy88

Gwen has such a sweet face! Even someone who doesn't regularly play vampires would find her bio appealing and want to help her find her way in the world.

Reggie might be messy and has a slouchy, saggy sense of style but he is sure to find friends due his party nature.

Gawain has a really kind looking face! LOVE his eyes and coloring.

Hmm... Reggie is surrounded by some lovely supernaturals... will he give them a chance and form some lovely friendships or will he continue with his skeptical ways? Might have to "borrow" these and find out.

ArretStrife (and others!) are going to enjoy playing with these sims :smiley:
  • Options
    @Addy - Hmm, indeed!! Thanks for your support. ;)

As I was making up the bio for Gwen -- I think I had The Vampire Diaries on my brain -- I immediately went to that era. I mean, with SO MANY Victorian builds on the Sims 3 exchange over the years, I figured why not? Right?

And Reggie.... Reggie I kind of "modeled" after some of the people who live here (in my state). Although, I think you'll find a lot like him no matter where you go! lol

Now Gawain -- I was trying to go for a really tanned skin tone. And even though it didn't quite come out that way, I am pleasantly pleased that he didn't turn out "muddy".

And, of course, you know you are ALWAYS welcome to "borrow" anything from my studio!! :D;)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @MsPrissy88

Raccoon Ridge is a lovely re-creation of that inspiration picture! LOVE the exterior and the landscaping. The interior is quite the eclectic mix so it has me wondering if all three "roomies" (Gwen, Reggie & Gawain) had a hand in decorating.
  • Options
    I absolutely love the house! I think you did a fantastic job, and I can't wait to be able to download it, and move some sims into it, and start playing.
    If I think about it while in game, I'll take a picture and show the sims enjoying this amazing build.
  • Options
    What a great name for your build! Love it!
  • Options
    I absolutely love the house! I think you did a fantastic job, and I can't wait to be able to download it, and move some sims into it, and start playing.
    If I think about it while in game, I'll take a picture and show the sims enjoying this amazing build.

Yaaaaay!! And thanks. When I first read your letter, I was a little stumped because you had mentioned, "cabin". And the only image that came to mind was a log cabin. I was like, no no no no no noooo!!! (shaking my head) So, that's when I went floor plan hunting. And that's also why I had sent out that question about how many bedrooms/bathrooms?? :#

As I searched through each floor plan, at last it got narrowed down to this one, and (if I remember right) two others. And building this one did pose a challenge! Trying to get those front stairs done right was an almost nightmare!! lol I think it took me something like, five tries BEFORE they finally looked similar to the picture! (whew!)

I am very relieved that you love it. :)<3 Now. If you wish -- only because I thought I was going to have more time to build another house -- would you like me to?? As I said in my note above, I can build you one for Moonlight Falls. Just let me know what style, how many bedrooms/baths, and I will get to work on it! It will be my pleasure. Really.

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Addy - Thanks!! Doing the pond so near the steps was a challenge, but I just had to remember to go slow and soft. Working from the floor plan was a bit rough at first. Cos, dummy me, first made the lower floor upstairs! 0.o It wasn't coming out right - no matter how many times I drew walls, knocked them down, drew them again.... That's when I realized I had the dang thing backwards! :o:D I'm really glad that some designers actually put a rendition (if not an actual image) in with their plans. Although, I would have loved to see what his or her idea was for the back. (where I have the dining room)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Ciane - Thanks. I always do a search when I draw a blank on what to call my builds. But when I saw this name.... it was too funny not to pass on it! Because, as we know.... when Pets came out, so did the raccoons!!! lol
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    I love the other two sims as well! I really love the house! And it's finally the weekend! I have time to sit down and play sims now!