Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ SIMS 4 QC MONTHLY ~ CHALLENGE 31 DUE (CDT) 1ST JULY ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    @Agrippine_23 Thank you! It's Myshuno Meadows. Don't remind me of the landscaping.. I'm doing the floor plan at the moment.. will be done with that in 10 years probably :D
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your WIP is looking very great! @lisalittlesimmer :) Very nice design of the exterior! ! The roofing looks very nice! Happy building, furnishing and landscaping!
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you!
    My lot showcase
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    Agrippine_23Agrippine_23 Posts: 96 Member
    @lisalittlesimmer good luck with that too! i'm sure it's gonna look spectacular!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    @lisalittlesimmer --- I like the shape of your wedding venue B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited July 2017
    @Agrippine_23 --- Sorry about not remembering that you built a stadium, as well :o! I just looked back, and your basketball stadium and the Flamingos team is really cool looking B) ! You used the lot Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest, which is a 50X40 lot. To do landscaping on a big lot well, think about making little landscaping areas around the lot. Then, add a fountain, for example.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited July 2017
    My computer caused a double post...oops!

@Agrippine_23 --- Sorry about not remembering that you built a stadium, as well :o! I just looked back, and your basketball stadium and the Flamingos team is really cool looking B) ! You used the lot Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest, which is a 50X40 lot.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    I like your Penny and Leon @Agrippine_23 B)! They're a cute couple :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you @rosemow B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited July 2017
    @RivendellStar I hope you can fix your photo issues on your Dunkin Sports Arena I just downloaded it is truly remarkable build with all the rooms the center Basketball courts carpark and your tricky curved roof the hold build is amazing :)
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    @lisa17ann your Quidditch build is amazing!! Absolutely love your stadium!!! <3
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options
    Thank you @coolsim9999999 ! It has actually been hard to get back to the sims family I play with at the moment and abandon Penny and Leon :'( And it's totally okay for the stadium, there are so many challenges going on and so many awesome entries so don't worry :)

Hi @lisalittlesimmer ! Do you think we could see more of your WIP? I'm curious about it now :) But if you want to keep it a surprise I totally understand!
  • Options
    You're welcome @Agrippine_23 :D! I understand about playing your main family after you haven't for a while :D ! I played with my main non-challenge family yesterday, and it was cool, but I had to figure out if everyone had done their homework (2 children (girls)) or work homework (6 adults --- grandparents, aunt and uncle and parents). We went to the spice festival :). Thanks for understanding about the stadium. It was awesome, though B)!

I've been working on my wedding venue build today. I liked yours a lot, and your Penny and Leon :D! I still have to create them --- after I finish some details.

4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @Agrippine_23 I can show more pictures of my WIP later, but I'm a bit stuck at the moment :D I don't know what color scheme I should go for, but I think I'm going to continue building today! :)
    My lot showcase
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    You'll figure out which color scheme to use @lisalittlesimmer B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Good luck @lisalittlesimmer and @coolsim9999999 with finishing your builds! I'm sure they're gonna look awesome, I can't wait to see them! And if you all make snoby sims I might download them and just make a posh neighborhood ;)

@coolsim9999999 that's a big family! I always struggle when there are a lot of members in the family, I think 5 is my limit :D And I love the spice festival, it's my absolute favorite!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Agrippine_23 --- Thanks a lot :D!

Lol…a posh neighborhood! In my main game, my family and their extended family all have §9,999,999 and are genius tech gurus --- start-up geniuses, and all live in the best neighborhood in Newcrest. That’s why my screen name is coolsim9999999!

The children’s grandma and grandpa make over §1,300/hour. I have aging off, so all the adults will always be about 21 years-old forever, as well as their great-grandparents and other adult relatives who live across the street. The 2 girls (both genius/whiz kid) will be about 11 and a half forever. They've maxed all possible children's skills and completed all four aspirations, and they have all possible adult skills, such as charisma, piano and violin, and they love to read the first volume of the programming book…lol!

I added 1 toddler to their reletives' house, and she will always be a toddler with all her toddler skills maxed.

It was hard to have such a big family, at first, but now, everyone comes home at 3 p.m., has a snack and does homework or work homework (and they help the children with their extra credit on days when they’ve completed their work homework). Then, there’s play time/dinner or an outing. In the morning, there’s shower time and breakfast oatmeal, and sometimes, browsing Simpedia or chess to get focused before work or school.

I agree, the Spice Festival is quite fun and entertaining B)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    It was very nice reading about the sims family household and their extended family , that you play in your game @coolsim9999999 :) It sounds a great family to play, and a very special neighbourhood in Newcrest!
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    @coolsim9999999 I like how you play your sims family with aging off and staying young forever now that is cool and your ID name you are a cool simmer around these forums you help everyone and chat that is cool, and playing big family dont know how you do it that is hard I only have 3 thats all I can manage lol
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    oSGUAAU.jpg
    The Sullivans --- all 8 in my main household ---not the extended family
    edlciFY.jpg
    Candice in purple and Maureen in pink
    0JH1QwA.jpg
    Maureen in pink and Candice in purple
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thank you @rosemow :D! They’re a great, loving family who always get along with each other, their extended family and friends. Yeah, the neighborhood is a wonderful place for them to live – across from their relatives and a few close friends on asphalt abodes. Twin Oracle Point has my version of Mangolia Blossom park. I added a huge fountain, so that’s a great spot to hang out and grill --- when we don’t just go to the place with 2 types of monkey bars and a grill on the other side of Rippling Flats.

I'm happy that you like the photos of my Sullivan family and think that Maureen and Candice (they're twins) are adorable :)!

Thank you so much @chips46 :D! I like to help you guys and chat on this forum when I can <3! Everyone is so nice on these threads :)!

I’m glad you like my game play style :D! I was sick of seeing members of the Sullivan family die --- actually, I built a small house for any elders in that family from generations before the 4 generations, which I currently play because I didn’t want to keep seeing them die --- generation after generation. So, I when the “It’s almost [name of Sim’s] time, message came up on the message wall in-game, I would have the family give the elder(s) a “send-off,” party with a meal and hugs, within a few hours of finding out that it was time. Then, I started the whole Potion of Life deal, and finally, I just decided to turn aging off.

I hope the way I play may help you, or other Simmers on this thread to play larger families :). Having a routine is key to managing a large household.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    The twins are so adorable @coolsim9999999 ! I just love their selfie <3
    I completely agree with you, routine is key in the sims! So much that sometimes I have a hard time trying to have them do something completely different for a change (like on a Sunday afternoon for instance). Right now I can't think of turning aging off as it's the one thing that prevents me from getting bored with my sims and start on a whole new family ;)
    I also agree with everyone being so nice on these threads, it's an awesome forum with awesome simmers!

Alright I'm off now, I'm really looking forwards to seeing all your wedding venues! Happy building and simming and see you all in a week!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top