The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Sims 3 screenshots

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I fed Holly a Ghost chili...
    fire%20breathing%20Holly_zpsrl3yycpe.jpg
    ... and she set the garden ablaze! :open_mouth:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    Speaking of fire, I didn't know this could happen :smiley:

2la51es.jpg
    Firby nurbs!
  • Options

SIM SURVIVAL TIP # 43
    lick%20clean_zpsebmwgnyn.jpg
    CLEAN YOUR PLATE!
    You never know if your watcher will suddenly decide to try starving you to death! >:)
  • Options
    marstinsonmarstinson Posts: 367 Member
    This one just happened, but was worth sharing.

zr7kUrw.jpg

She saw a ghost and fainted.
  • Options
    Skylah456Skylah456 Posts: 95 Member
    I think mine is particularly disturbing and not suitable for all ages so I won't share the picture lol. But the father went into his newborn daughters nursery naked, picks her up and then looks as though he is dropping her!! It is an awful situation but the picture is great lol
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    As long as you don't have the nudity pixilation removed via a mod, the picture has the same rating as the game and as such is appropriate for the forum. :)
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    I think this one's more sad than funny.
    hfRla3M.jpg
    I am currently playing the Medina family in Isla Paradiso - that's Teodor and his daughter Palmira (now a child). According to their backstory, Palmira's parents divorced when she was young...
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @TinySpaceFox
    I once got something like that too...My sims back then Gabriel and Aoife had two children, twins: Learco and Louise. Aoife died because of a mummy curse but her ghost still wandered aroudn in the house sometimes. Those times, I let Louise talk to her - but I didn't do the same with Learco. Not on purpose, he just wasn't awake.
    He wished for attention from his mom. His mom was dead.

I used that later on in the story, as a teen Learco was a terrible child who more didn't go to school than actually going to school and was rarely at home. If he was at home, he was arguing with his mom - who was brought back to life - and it took then years before they could again have normal conversations and he hated everyone for a long time. the reason? He was afraid to be left again by loved ones, which actually happened.
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member

Kath joins a hot dog eating competition...and loses.

Screenshot_47.jpg

Screenshot_48.jpg

Screenshot_49.jpg

Screenshot_50.jpg

Screenshot_51.jpg

free photo hosting
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member

Charlie and a friend learn to skate...and hurt themselves

Screenshot_96.jpg

Screenshot_97.jpg

Screenshot_98.jpg

Screenshot_99.jpg

• Options
    I've noticed that when I play with Melanie Cole (a downloaded orphan teen), and a prank doesn't go right (she gets in trouble or something) quite often, she'll look up and give me this face -
    YOU%20did%20THIS_zpssbwiv4rz.jpg
    "YOU did THIS... :( "

Funny part was during this particular time, I had Melanie attempt to flood the school - FAIL! The very next day, the school asked if she could help fix the boilers. :tongue:

A few times, I've had Melanie "adopted" (merge household with) by different families. Now, weather she gets lectured by her adopted parents or I just keep her by herself, if she gets in trouble... (see pic)
  • Options
    Last night's game proved to be quite funny. Melanie Wolff (since I had Morgana and Thornton adopt her) needed vaccination from the diseases outbreak in town. Melanie hated it, but Morgana doesn't take "no" for an answer!

Screenshot-259_zpse9jqpqk8.jpg
    "Oh, Melanie dear, I've got a surprise for You..."
    Screenshot-260_zpsjm34uhwv.jpg
    "Hey! What is THIS?!"
    Screenshot-261_zpsr2xwuedd.jpg
    "Now be still, so I don't have to do this again..."
    Screenshot-262_zps9ug7pxg0.jpg
    "BACK OFF, LADY!"
    Screenshot-263_zpsbgiwt31s.jpg
    "... uuuhh ..."
    Screenshot-264_zpsdyow7c93.jpg
    "AAAAAAAAAAHH!"
    Screenshot-265_zpsrvy2p1ks.jpg
    "AAAAAAAAAAHH!"
    Screenshot-266_zpsp6i35uvv.jpg
    "Melanie! That's enough!"
    Screenshot-267_zpsbv7zgwin.jpg
    "Look! You're already done!"

(btw - You can "vaccinate" family by going to the "friendly" interactions. I just learned this not long ago :) Just remember you DO need to pay for the meds, but it's not as pricey as having sick Sims spreading germs at home!)
  • Options
    Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    Just the LOOK on that sim's face! And the one in the bathing suit .... that's actually her work clothes :S

Screenshot-3_zpsdoqmtzve.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    AStuckFlynn.jpgupload pictures online

I came across this one just waiting to be rescued by a ResetSim.
  • Options
    I was looking for something else in my photo library and found this one. I named it 'Driving Lesson'. I think a teen sim was actually having a driving lesson when this happened.

Driving_Lesson002.jpgupload an image

All sims and cars survived unscathed.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    She just got home from work and was stretching?
    2a9eb10.jpg

Gave me a laugh looking thru all these pics! They really do make some funny faces :D
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's my child sim playing guitar at the pool after she'd gone fishing there.It happened while I was testing a new Mod.
    27507485933_d4b6e52c4f_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    That awkward moment when you invite a girl out, but only her umbrella shows up.
    33fgmds.jpg

(The girl did join her umbrella eventually.)
    2cgd6cj.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I haven't been playing much lately but did play for a while yesterday and occasionally for a few minutes a day over the past few days. I just thought I'd put together a few screenshots and this is one from early June (when I last played Sims). I don't recognise the Sim but I do know why she's in CAS. I just know I didn't give her this outfit - she must be there for a new wardrobe.

Weird.jpgimage uploading

EDIT: To explain further - I was chasing a few badges earlier in the year and I had to make 15 new witches for a badge. I assume this may be one of my new witches.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's when I switched back to the Jankowskys in my 100 baby challenge and found Ami eating spoiled leftover mac and cheese.
    28016857660_35b3bfde84.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot-31_zpsbw7cbyfs.jpg
    "So... how much did you say your life insurance policy was worth again, dear?" >:)
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Here are mine:

308zh2p.png
    Poor Darlene :D

303g2z5.png
    Nice.

2w6i1yu.png
    'Ermerhgerd! Nert Alierns!'

I hate that first screenshot. It has to be possessed, I'm on my phone and scrolling down her pupils drag a little lmao
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    i thought this was really funny.alexa casper is my sim's twin sister,darcy casper,elaina silverman is the sister in law to the enemy of my sims.i think elaina is just jealous of alexa honestly lol

funny_zpseue80u3b.png
    Happy Simming!♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top