Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• Options
    princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Pastel green is fine I just don't like dark green my exs favorite color
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    Looking for pic links now
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Master bedroom: wRE5VM0.jpg

Teen Bedroom: 27ywPjz.jpg

Living Room: 637fb12766ea25692f684e487ea3bcf2.jpg

Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Pastel green is fine I just don't like dark green my exs favorite color

Ok, good to know. And haha, about the ex's fav color....and that you changed your profile pic! hehe

Looking forward to seeing your inspiration pics.....however, I just wanted to let you know that some of the rooms are already decorated, so I can't guarantee anything, but will do my best. :)
  • Options
    I was using my tablet to change the photo it didn't work right. Anyway, I posted some pics up above and looking for more. It's ok if they are already decorated I am sure I will love it.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    Nursey:
    modern+gender+nuetral.jpg

Kitchen:
    d188e055bff3c48a9dcb2e697d19478d--secret-house-island-design.jpg

Landscape pic 1: 5-24.jpg

Landscape 2:
    1470582331593.jpeg

IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    6ac6b967ebf2301fdc0e2efc202e5a5c.jpg

So I know recreating wouldn't happen but I love the look of that. A simpler version would be nice. Using the waterfall from IP

IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the landscaping pics @princess0384 . I'll try to come as close as I can with the waterfall.

A few questions for you in prep for my turn. For the inside-out dog area... I'm assuming you're thinking of a place/room for the dog inside with the dog bed, etc. and then a door leading outside to an play enclosure including the dog house, etc. Correct?

On the topic of enclosure... Whatever we use for the perimeter I would like to match the style for landscaping elements. You asked for a white picket fence that doesn't really mesh with this style or size of home. Can we switch to different fencing or would you definitely prefer the picket fence?
  • Options
    Matching the style for the fence is fine. Yes for everything else that's what I had in mind.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    [edited to remove question... resolved]
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    @princess0384 , just wanted to let you know that we are all making "record-time" progress on your house and should have it ready for you to download by the end of this week (barring any surprise issues we may come across).
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @princess0384 , do you have all the greenhouse roof pieces and window? Also the string of inspiration wall lights?
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    I have the string of inspiration lights I don't think I have the greenhouse stuff installed but I have it I can install if you use it
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options

OK, I do like the greenhouse roof so will be great if you install the set @princess0384 . You can also choose not to install and it will default to a flat roof and replacement windows. I've used the ITF earth rugs in the greenhouse for your year-round garden.

• Options
    Ok sounds good thank you
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @princess0384 , we have your house ready!! You can find the download link and the pictures link to Princeton Pointe on our DNA thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16226685/#Comment_16226685

@romagi1 built the shell, the interior layout and furnished the patios.

@soocoolsim did all of the landscaping, including a custom waterfall pool, a green house, a play area and an enclosed pet area.

I did most of the interior decorating (romagi1 helped me get a few of the rooms done) so I hope you like the decor and the color schemes for each room. There is a bonus room next to the game room that we left unfurnished so that you could use that for whatever else you needed in the house. Per your request, each bedroom has their own bathrom with the exception of the nursery.

One thing I need to mention -- I know you had requested for us to use the automatic pet feeder. Unforuntately, I do not own that item, so I figured you could just replace the regular pet bowl with the premium item. In addition to the dog house outside, there is a pet area inside the garage which is accessed from the back porch.

All plumbing (with the exception of a few sinks), electronics, appliances and fireplaces have all been upgraded and the lot was playtested.

I hope you like the house, we worked really hard on it so that you could have it in time for your holiday break. Let us know if you have any questions about anything. Enjoy it and Merry Christmas to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Thank you all again the house looks amazing can't wait to play. Merry Christmas!
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    Thank you all again the house looks amazing can't wait to play. Merry Christmas!

You're very welcome!
  • Options
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Questions for @Heledriel

12/31/17

1. I was thinking of doing a "riad" style Moroccan house, where you have a courtyard in the middle. Would that be ok with you?
    2. What magic items would you like placed in the home?
    3. Did you have a certain lot in Starlight Shores that you wanted to place the lot? And by medium lot size, are you thinking 40x40 or smaller?

I guess that's it for this moment, lol. Until I start thinking about the build and start to get into it, I'm sure I'll come across more questions.

First of all a very happy new year to you! Second, sorry for replying so late and third thank you a lot for claiming an other of my requests! I love your style and the touch you give your buildings, so I'm looking forward to see what you make of it :) .

Answering the questions
    1. YES, sounds fantastic!
    2. the magic cauldron, book o' spells and maybe the soothsayer's crystal ball
    3. No I haven't got a certain lot in mind, but I think 40x40 will keep it quite flexible.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Questions for @Heledriel

12/31/17

1. I was thinking of doing a "riad" style Moroccan house, where you have a courtyard in the middle. Would that be ok with you?
    2. What magic items would you like placed in the home?
    3. Did you have a certain lot in Starlight Shores that you wanted to place the lot? And by medium lot size, are you thinking 40x40 or smaller?

I guess that's it for this moment, lol. Until I start thinking about the build and start to get into it, I'm sure I'll come across more questions.

First of all a very happy new year to you! Second, sorry for replying so late and third thank you a lot for claiming an other of my requests! I love your style and the touch you give your buildings, so I'm looking forward to see what you make of it :) .

Answering the questions
    1. YES, sounds fantastic!
    2. the magic cauldron, book o' spells and maybe the soothsayer's crystal ball
    3. No I haven't got a certain lot in mind, but I think 40x40 will keep it quite flexible.

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! That's awesome, I'm glad you like the riad idea. Ok, good, 40x40 it is.

Oh, one other thing....do you want a garage?

P.S. I just searched through all my objects and unfortunately I don't own those 3 magic items, lol. I was thinking that some of them might have come with Supernatural, or one of the worlds, darnit, lol. I could leave space for them and you could add them in if that would be ok with you. Looking at the pictures of the items, I'm assuming that each one only takes up one grid tile space? With the exception of two chair spaces for the crystal ball table. Thanks.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    The objects aren’t that important. But yes they all take up only one tile and you only have to be able to stand in front of it at one side with the exception of the crystal ball which acts as a table. So if you find time for that area I can of course place them myself :)
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    Heledriel wrote: »
    The objects aren’t that important. But yes they all take up only one tile and you only have to be able to stand in front of it at one side with the exception of the crystal ball which acts as a table. So if you find time for that area I can of course place them myself :)

Ok, good. I might end up buying them before the build is over, you never know, lol.

Oh, and what about the garage? Did you want/need one?
  • Options
    Oh sorry I completely forgot it... yes a small one to fit a single car will probably be nice, so even some sort of carport would be enough.
    wW5u961.gif