Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG! Metro UK talks about the problems of The Sims 4 and his team!

1464748495052...Next

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I remember this article. It feels so long ago now. It came after this one: http://kotaku.com/11-months-later-the-sims-4-players-still-want-answers-1705320586 Oh man, the memories of when the family players still had hope the Sims 4 would have enough family play in it. I miss those days sometimes. Now it is like nope, probably not gonna happen.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @scobre love the new avatar! no, not gonna be my game at all apparently. :( That is ok. I still have Sims3 and am happy with it, the art style, the open worlds, family play, cas+ etc. :) And if my luck holds out will not get tied to Origin so that is even better. Got enough stuff trying to spy on me in my puter. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @scobre love the new avatar! no, not gonna be my game at all apparently. :( That is ok. I still have Sims3 and am happy with it, the art style, the open worlds, family play, cas+ etc. :) And if my luck holds out will not get tied to Origin so that is even better. Got enough stuff trying to spy on me in my puter. :open_mouth:
    Thank you. I am so excited about the new Sombra character coming to Overwatch. I don't like telemetry either and yep Sims 2 and 3 still provide my supernatural family play desires. Happy Simming.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Over a year later and the only thing thats changed is the depth...its now up to our necks...and the long wait between expansion packs...well Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 have just been released so not all that surprised, but hey we just got City Living........
    hmmmm
    once again i feel we are still the cash cow
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup