Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited January 2017
    Thomas … sigh. No good idea. Time to end things now for real. At least you gave your girl a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good reason to do so :D
    I am so excited how things will go with Tony and Chris … By the way I found the pictures hilarious. Chris looked like a school girl on a overnight stay. :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Thomas … sigh. No good idea. Time to end things now for real. At least you gave your girl a plum good reason to do so :D
    I am so excited how things will go with Tony and Chris … By the way I found the pictures hilarious. Chris looked like a school girl on a overnight stay. :D

A schoolgirl really isn't what I'm seeing when I look at those pictures... Maybe my imagination is little more dirtier than yours. Must be my age, years of living in sin and such...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Thomas … sigh. No good idea. Time to end things now for real. At least you gave your girl a plum good reason to do so :D

A schoolgirl really isn't what I'm seeing when I look at those pictures... Maybe my imagination is little more dirtier than yours. Must be my age, years of living in sin and such...

At the second picture I thought he would say something like that:
    Oh have you seen this new boy at school isn't he dreamy?
    Then they would start making their nails together chatting about boys :D

That is what I saw at the second pic:

birthday-slumber-party-ideas_23b2da46668aa42a.jpg?domain=cx.aos.ask.com
  • Options
    At the second picture I thought he would say something like that:
    Oh have you seen this new boy at school isn't he dreamy?
    Then they would start making their nails together chatting about boys :D

That is what I saw at the second pic:

Those girls seem to be having lots of fun. I bet they would want to have even more fun if they saw Chris. ;) He would look good on that bed in that pose too.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh, poor Thomas. Doesn't he know that having someone stalk your girlfriend is not a great idea. I can't wait for the fireworks, although it would be nice if Kellie could understand Thomas' perspective. But that relationship needs a desperate change.

AND GRAHAM...ahem...GRAYSON! LOL! I laughed my head off with the funny name thing...he is a pretty sim and you made him even more beautiful. Sigh...

And CHRIS! Wow! So hot, I was blushing. Very glad hubby wasn't around when I opened THOSE pics up. Hee! :lol: Now...is he waiting for Raven or some random hook up? I hope it's Raven!!! She'll swoon! :love:
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @pammiechick Did you notice the way Grayson (I almost wrote Graham) was looking at Terry? It is obvious that he saw right through him and found his behaviour toward Kellie amusing. I think he will tell Kellie about his observations. :smile:

Chris is so hot that soon after I uploaded those pictures, the site crashed and I couldn't access anything... He's not waiting for anyone, he's just being comfortable in front of a tv! :) Lying on the couch in front of the tv in their underwear is like a national sport for men here where I live... Those pictures were inspired by real life!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick Did you notice the way Grayson (I almost wrote Graham) was looking at Terry? It is obvious that he saw right through him and found his behaviour toward Kellie amusing. I think he will tell Kellie about his observations. :smile:

Chris is so hot that soon after I uploaded those pictures, the site crashed and I couldn't access anything... He's not waiting for anyone, he's just being comfortable in front of a tv! :) Lying on the couch in front of the tv in their underwear is like a national sport for men here where I live... Those pictures were inspired by real life!

Hee, hee! :D Yes, of course...my hubby would be like that but we have three daughters, so no...he has to put on shorts. ;)

Graham's Grayson's (I'm doing it, too!) look was priceless! I thought he didn't want to leave him alone with her. GBF has got her back!

I have no doubt those hot pics did crash the site. They almost crashed my computer! :love::joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    "Did I just call him Graham?" :D I have to admit I was one of those who renamed Grayson. I copied the name the others used ^^ (shame on me for copying...)

Don't ask me why but I really like Terry. He would be the perfect match for Kellie. Especially now that Thomas pulled another thing...

Oh no, does Chris really invite Tony just to get his revange? :( Please, please, please let this just be a misunderstanding and Chris just wants to talk to his father.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Abs....
    Wait! I was reading something! :lol: Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter <3
    Thomas is in for something! I'm glad Kellie's stalker was nothing serious, though. Yay for Terry! And I loved the Grayson-Graham thingy!
    Poor Tony, though! His hot -ahum- son is about to tell on him, isn't he?

Still laughing at the ​"Can you move your... assets elsewhere, Anita?"
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    You already know about my ...dislike for detective creepstache but I really enjoyed the rest of the chapter! love the Graham-Grayson joke! the reason I commented Graham was because the person that commented before me did it so i figured you changed his name in your story.

Apparently it was autocorrect on peoples' phones that renamed Grayson to Graham. First I couldn't figure it out, but when I did, I thought I might as well use it and make it Kellie's thing. :D Anything is allowed in writing!

Ohhhh riiiiiiight! I forgot about this lol. Disregard that part of my comment then lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    "Did I just call him Graham?" :D I have to admit I was one of those who renamed Grayson. I copied the name the others used ^^ (shame on me for copying...)

Don't ask me why but I really like Terry. He would be the perfect match for Kellie. Especially now that Thomas pulled another thing...

Oh no, does Chris really invite Tony just to get his revange? :( Please, please, please let this just be a misunderstanding and Chris just wants to talk to his father.

I'm really glad you like Terry. He's such a kind man. Let's hope he finds the courage to woo Kellie.

Chris isn't doing it for revenge. He's doing it because he's ambitious. Speaking in the language of traits - Chris is Ambitious, Gloomy and Romantic. Tony is Evil, Materialistic and I gave him the Family trait instead of Mean. Evil can be Mean. Tony grew up in the mafia family so hence this Family oriented trait. Mixed together it translates into a character that enjoys killing for money, but will always put family first. Chris on the other hand doesn't have the family trait. His ambition is stronger than his ties to Tony. He's romantic and that is why he spends so much time chasing girls instead of taking care of his sisters.
    Abs....
    Wait! I was reading something! :lol: Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter <3
    Thomas is in for something! I'm glad Kellie's stalker was nothing serious, though. Yay for Terry! And I loved the Grayson-Graham thingy!
    Poor Tony, though! His hot -ahum- son is about to tell on him, isn't he?

Still laughing at the ​"Can you move your... assets elsewhere, Anita?"
    I'm afraid that Thomas did even worse thing and he also cheated. Storm is coming and her name is Kellie. :D
    Glad you had a good laugh.
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Ohhhh riiiiiiight! I forgot about this lol. Disregard that part of my comment then lol.
    Hehe, okay. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    I'm really glad you like Terry. He's such a kind man. Let's hope he finds the courage to woo Kellie.
    I hope also that Kellie and Terry will get to know each other more. :smile: Up until now I believe Kellie has met him mainly while he was at work or doing work-related things. Would love to see them interacting outside of Terry's work. I would like Kellie gets to see the person he is, not just the policeman/detective.

I'm only a bit doubtful if Terry's current role in the background of Kellies life will work if moving into romance, he's more a protector now and also a bit older than her. It might end up in him being more like a fatherfigure for her.

Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @Sassie I can promise you that at some point Kellie and Terry will be seeing each other under very peculiar circumstances. :D
    Age difference isn't something that would bother Kellie much. She admires intellect and kindness in people. She also has sort of a saviour complex, not unlike her brother. Still, there are few surprises and you never know with whom Kellie will end up. Or Chris for that matter. Or Tony. ;)
    Thank you for reading!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Hi folks! Time for you to meet Emily!

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    "Bella, if you're reading this by any chance, please come home. - Mort" That's kind of cute <3

I really like Emily and I'm curious to see the "man" she calls husband. I hope she will find a way to break free from him and make it her own way. And probably start a new life with Annie. I wonder how she will be connected to the legacy, though. If she will be part of it she has to win Chris' heart. But there's also Raven... I hope we will find out soon :)

Also the letters are awesome! Not only the texts but how you presented them. You did a great job - as always! :smile:
  • Options
    Poor sad woman. OH...those posts on the front page were HILARIOUS!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Poor lady. I hope we get to see her husband and find a way to break free from him. Those posts on the front page are hilarious! The one that stood out was, "Bella, if you're reading this by any chance, please come home. - Mort" so cute.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Emily!!!! I'm so exited to see our little project launch on your side too!
    Is it alright if I use the pictures for my story too? both the chapter from 2 weeks ago and the next could use them.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    "Bella, if you're reading this by any chance, please come home. - Mort" That's kind of cute <3

I really like Emily and I'm curious to see the "man" she calls husband. I hope she will find a way to break free from him and make it her own way. And probably start a new life with Annie. I wonder how she will be connected to the legacy, though. If she will be part of it she has to win Chris' heart. But there's also Raven... I hope we will find out soon :)

Also the letters are awesome! Not only the texts but how you presented them. You did a great job - as always! :smile:

I'm glad you liked the letters. They were a nightmare to complete due to technical issues. A lot of swearing accompanied their creation.
    As for Emily's husband, I want to keep his identity a mystery for a while, although I suspect some of you might figure it out too soon.
    Poor sad woman. OH...those posts on the front page were HILARIOUS!
    Hehe, I knew they would be appreciated.
    Poor lady. I hope we get to see her husband and find a way to break free from him. Those posts on the front page are hilarious! The one that stood out was, "Bella, if you're reading this by any chance, please come home. - Mort" so cute.
    My personal favourite is Don's post. :D
    Emily!!!! I'm so exited to see our little project launch on your side too!
    Is it alright if I use the pictures for my story too? both the chapter from 2 weeks ago and the next could use them.

Of course you can. Don't know when the next ones will be ready though. I've had enough of letters for some time. :D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

I'm glad you liked the letters. They were a nightmare to complete due to technical issues. A lot of swearing accompanied their creation.
    As for Emily's husband, I want to keep his identity a mystery for a while, although I suspect some of you might figure it out too soon.

:open_mouth: That was a huuuuge clue. I have an idea who might be her husband. But I won't tell the others :p
  • Options

:open_mouth: That was a huuuuge clue. I have an idea who might be her husband. But I won't tell the others :p

Already? I didn't say anything! What did I say?
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    I enjoyed Don's the most too lol
    forum_final.png

• Options
    I enjoyed Don's the most too lol
    He's such a memorable character in your stories. Must be why I thought of him, hehe.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

It sounds as if we know her husband already. I might also be completely wrong.^^
  • Options

It sounds as if we know her husband already. I might also be completely wrong.^^

True, he's a character that has appeared in the story. But that's all I'm saying for now. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg