Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Maladi777 oh i saw it coming, but i was in complete denial because i didn't want him to do it.

Come on, don't you want to see the drama of them going through it? :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    *Sigh* I have a feeling that the relationship between Thomas and Kellie isn't going anywhere. He should give up the whole thing and move on to someone else. I'm pleased to see that Kellie's made a new friend. It's interesting to learn that he's from Day and Knight (Speaking of which, I need to go check out that story! I heard it's full of drama and romance).

As for Chris, it looks like he's taking a logical step. I'm surprised that Tony didn't turn himself in, after what happened to Beryl.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    @Simslover163 Well, he moved onto someone else in this chapter at least. o:)

You absolutely have to read Day & Knight story because it is awesome!
    Tony is about to live in interesting times starting soon. >:)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I actually saw him and was like "Isn't that Greyson? It is"

So much drama lol, can't wait for more :D
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2016
    So much went on here! And I was thrilled to see Grayson. Aren't gay bff's the best? I'm sure Kellie will need him in the future...ESPECIALLY because I know what's in that future (well, a little.) I'd love to see Gray with a new beaux...

For some reason I was happy to see Thomas cheat (and I do feel bad about that). I mean...his relationship with Kellie isn't real. He's hanging on and it's hard for everyone to watch. I hated the fact that he got into a fight over her.

I know Kellie will find her true love...one day! :p

And what is going on with Gabriel? Why is he retaliating for her rejection? Something else has to be going on.

Oh...and Chris Heffner may try to catch the Meatball, but that's easier said than done...I have no doubt Tony will go only to please his son, not because Chris points a gun to his head. Also, Tony is tougher than Chris. No way would he lose in a fist fight.

This was a happy surprise update!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Heh, it's about time Thomas wised up. I hope Kellie isn't hurt in the process, but he seriously needed to wake up.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob Ha! You are first person who hasn't renamed Grayson to Graham! :wink:

We are all pleased that Thomas got some finally! :D Let's hope it helps him realize that his relationship with Kellie is going nowhere.

I was seriously considering letting Tony turn himself in. But no. I just can't imagine him doing it, not even out of guilt. Perhaps if Chris asked him directly. But no, he would still feel he could be more useful to the family if not locked up. I'm surprised you agree with Chris' decision. There must be at least a spark of love in him for his father, right? How could he? And what is Kellie going to think of his actions I wonder... This family is so messed up. :D

Well, Chris saw Tony what, about three times? (And we all know how the last time went!). Blood relation and physical similarities do not a father make :)
  • Options
    I actually saw him and was like "Isn't that Greyson? It is"

So much drama lol, can't wait for more :D
    I'm such a sucker for borrowing characters. And it is also more fun for everyone that way.
    So much went on here! And I was thrilled to see Grayson. Aren't gay bff's the best? I'm sure Kellie will need him in the future...ESPECIALLY because I know what's in that future (well, a little.) I'd love to see Gray with a new beaux...
    I was actually thinking about him today and where in my story he could find love. Haven't figured it out yet, but I will. :)
    I know Kellie will find her true love...one day! :p
    She will, but maybe not where you think. :) But there's a lot of love and heartache in her future. Yay!
    And what is going on with Gabriel? Why is he retaliating for her rejection? Something else has to be going on.
    Ha! I'm glad someone pointed that out. All I can say is that you're onto something here. ;)
    Oh...and Chris Heffner may try to catch the Meatball, but that's easier said than done...I have no doubt Tony will go only to please his son, not because Chris points a gun to his head. Also, Tony is tougher than Chris. No way would he lose in a fist fight.
    Chris won't be pointing a gun at him, that I can promise you. I'm so excited because there be plenty of Tony again. And I love writing him. Let's watch him fall and rise again! Or just fall or not rise. >:)
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Heh, it's about time Thomas wised up. I hope Kellie isn't hurt in the process, but he seriously needed to wake up.
    You think he wised up? *cough*
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Well, Chris saw Tony what, about three times? (And we all know how the last time went!). Blood relation and physical similarities do not a father make :)
    He didn't see him often, but he idealized him as a kid. And of course the story about Tony rescuing his uncle and falling in love with his mother became something like a family legend. It's hard not to love the man your mother still has feelings for. Tony was his childhood hero and even though they met so few times he never gave him a reason to hate him until Beryl's death.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I just love this chapter! It's perfect timing that Kellie meets a gay friend right after she had enough from all men because they always want more than friendship. At first I felt sorry for her but then Graham appeared and I was relieved. As much as I like Kellie as much can't I stand Thomas as her boyfriend but I can't actually say why. It's like he's not the one for her and the other way round. I think that blonde detective would be a good catch for Kellie even though he's a little bit older. And last but not least, it hurt to read that Chris shows more affection for his job than his own father.
    And again I can't wait how it will go on! You defeninetely know how to write cliffhangers! :#
  • Options
    @sonale92 Chris is an ambitious sim who can't forgive his father. Maybe he never will. :(
    Thank you for reading!

I think I have figured out what's the thing with renaming Grayson to Graham - all of you were writing on your phones, right? Anyway, it gave me a funny idea. Just you wait, guys. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @sonale92 Chris is an ambitious sim who can't forgive his father. Maybe he never will. :(
    Thank you for reading!

I think I have figured out what's the thing with renaming Grayson to Graham - all of you were writing on your phones, right? Anyway, it gave me a funny idea. Just you wait, guys. ;)

Yeah...I was wondering why that was so consistent. You're so smart to figure it out. D*amned autocorrect! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    All these feels! For Kellie and how miserable she is! Thank god for Grayson actually making himself useful :lol:
    For Thomas, because he just signed his relationship's death sentence. (Thought he was a creep anyway, now he's a creep and a cheater :lol:)
    And for poor Chris! :cry:
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    PHEW ...I saw so many posts to the thread and thought I had missed an update ...
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys! I got an idea inspired by Pen Pal Project and I was wondering if any of you fellow simlit writers who also happen to read my story would be interested in exchanging letters between our characters. I have this female character I would like to introduce to the readers via these letters. She needs someone to confide to, probably another female character in a difficult situation. These letters would be published as chapters in our respective stories. First characters that came to mind that could be great pen pals for my character were Farrah Grace by @Sterretjeee, Charlie Corleonesi by @TheGeekGamez and Shai by @Marialein Of course I'm open to other suggestions of characters who need a pen pal. I think this could add depth to our stories. What do you think?
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Yes! I think Charlie would be up for that. the only issue being Glassbolt's non existing connection to the outside world...
    but because of the recent unlock of internet, she can email but not write actual letters.
  • Options
    @Marialein I thought she might. ;)

@TheGeekGamez Someone is surely smuggling letters and packages out there. For a price of course. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777 When your future mother in law holds most power in the city all you have to do is ask nicely ;)
  • Options
    @Maladi777 When your future mother in law holds most power in the city all you have to do is ask nicely ;)

I knew you'd figure something out. I think my character (you will find her quite familiar ;) ) can handle two penpals, so I take both of them.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well Farrah would love to! <3
    And so would I!
    If she could handle another pen pal ofcourse! ;)
  • Options
    Well Farrah would love to! <3
    And so would I!
    If she could handle another pen pal ofcourse! ;)

Oh. I guess she'll have to handle them. I didn't expect such positive response from all the three of you. I'll make it work. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    iamthekiamthek Posts: 56 Member
    Sorry to disrupt you. I recently started to read your Legacy and I can't stop. I just reached 3.46 and I can't continue because I'm way to nervous about the things that are going to happen.

Anyway, I love the story and I hope I'll catch up soon. <3
    "Have a good look, kids! That's how you catch tasty Sims!", said the mothercowplant to her babies. <3