Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Highlander Crest: A legacy-ish game play challenge

Comments

• Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    Things were going pretty well once we got the kids on a routine, but something just didn't feel right.
    9bdaas.jpg

Neleesh and I began to argue a lot. I think the darkness inside each of us was beginning to bump heads.
    1930gx.jpg

So when the kids were in school, I hung out with my niece Cason. We mostly hit the gym, I still haven't reached my goals yet.
    29lk6mf.jpg

I had my eye on a really handsome guy who began to show up in at the same gym we went to. Eventually I worked up the nerve to speak to him.
    52nvpx.jpg
    4t0aag.jpg

The fighting with Neleesh never let up. Everyday I became more angry and distant. I barely spent time with the twins since their birthday. All I wanted to do was go back to that gym and talk to Vincent. So I did.
    4l6kh0.jpg
    egestx.jpg
    1e45fs.jpg

Vincent was always super flirty whenever I saw him, and he hardly ever wore a shirt!
    24fgpcx.jpg

I eventually invited Vincent home with me for lunch, he was becoming a really good friend. Unfortuantely he blew me a kiss while Neleesh was sitting near by.
    2vsrq04.jpg

Neleesh decided we should get divorced. Things weren't working out and we were only making each other angry. So with that, Neleesh took an angry poop and left the house for good.
    140ke3d.jpg
    oqyx5w.jpg

With all the drama going on for the last week, the house was a mess. Dad was working and spending a lot of time with Baine and Balen. Mom was franticly trying to sell 3 bestsellers. Vincent decided to stick around and help tidy up.
    2h4m0za.jpg

As time when on, we all got back into a routine. Mom and dad were me helping with kids and I was beginning to get over Neleesh. Caiden took things the hardest. On top of that I caught him mourning his grandma a few times while Camdyn tried to cheer him up. Eventually I took up mom's tombstone.
    2jaamib.jpg

Vincent took me out a quite a few dates. Sometimes we just stayed at home with the kids. Camdyn really took a liking to him, so did I.
    im803k.jpg
    2s9zvbk.jpg

It wasn't long before we were expecting!
    1em5qp.jpg
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Ha ha!! Neleesh took an angry poop then left for good What a nice parting gift to leave the Ex-wife. :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    @Charliimai haha that part was so much fun!
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen Glad you enjoyed as much as I did!!!
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    iamdun wrote: »
    @Charliimai haha that part was so much fun!

Vincent is so cute!
  • Options
    The other challenge that I'm doing mixed with this one, requires all heirs marry from a predetermined gene pool. So I had to add Vincent.
    Small update!

Bailey married Vincent it was private but intimate.
    6ixyfn.jpg

Bailey thinks they even each other out! I agree. They are still going on dates even after the marriage!
    11w8w46.jpg

Bailey and Vince had twins. And the entire family was excited. Even Caiden, who really seemed to miss his dad Neleesh.
    2v3pl5y.jpg
    2dcj380.jpg
    2n6znr5.jpg

Bailey is still evil.
    ih1sw0.jpg

Camdyn and Caiden are teens and went to live with their father.
    8wci01.jpg
    2hoz51d.jpg
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @iamdun Finally got a chance to look up Origin ID: ohitchristian in the gallery. Lots of really great Sims households ready to add to my game. Thank you for sharing them. :smiley:
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen Glad you did!! Thank you for downloading!!
  • Options

Quick stuff.. not long at all this time! Promise!

The pool house is coming along, Ailani and Natalie have moved their bedroom out of the main house. But the house is coming along.
    1znsp3r.jpg

2vsl10n.jpg

I wanted to speed things up a bit, so less of a story this round. Bailey and Vincent's twins turned out to be really easy as babies, so they tried for another. Guess what? They ended up with another set of twins. When I was rolling the traits for the kids, I remembered I had Bailey drink a fertility potion. Maybe that's why she's had 3 sets of twins! :smirk:

Natalie predicted there would be more multiples.
    wh1fs6.jpg

2vxfu6w.jpg
    Callum (top left and my favorite) - wiz kid, perfectionist Caris (top right) - artistic prodigy, loves the outdoors. These are the oldest two.

Cooper (bottom left) - rambunctious scamp, loner and Cael (bottom right) - social butterfly, protectionist

I think Cooper is a funny looking girl hehe and Cael has the infamous red hair. Caris looks so sweet, I'd choose her but think a boy should be heir next. Callum is my favorite out of the boys. Something about his eyes are different that the other kids throughout the family. Maybe he will look as awesome as Georgia @OJenn :smiley:

2h7namb.jpg
    Plus Callum can also do his homework with his eyes closed haha.

He's already met Pauline P at school too!!
    10o1nbm.jpg

e9g5xi.jpg

In game family tree is looking good. The 3rd generation is huge, and this is before the last set of twins are born! I don't see the fourth getting as large, however it has already started.
    n3rqz6.jpg

******Family Tree******

Vincent is a cop now, and guess who he meet at work!
    2q1b3x2.jpg

I leave you with a few random family pics before an 8 sim household!
    i2jckw.jpg
    What homework time looked like for little while.

Caris and grandma Natalie pretending to ignore each other.
    3fp5y.jpg

Vincent trying to get Callum to laugh at grandpa Ailani (who still a YA and has not missed his potion yet!). Callum could hardly hold in the laughter.
    v7f6zt.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @iamdun I am curious to know. Are you posting gameplay based on this Highlander Challenge? Or are you combining this with another one? No matter what I am enjoying your pictures and story. <3<3<3
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen Thanks! I've been posting based on a challenge that I've combined with this one. Its called #rebuildnewcrest a genetics sort of challenge. I've taken the spotlight off of Ailani for a bit, but since he is going to be around for a while I decided that two challenges were better than one.
  • Options
    Great idea @EuphorialQueen !!

Update!
    Bailey had been franticly trying to reach level 10 of the fitness skill. Her and Ailani's current aspirations depend on it! So she got a job, and even got a promotion.
    jr357p.jpg

Natalie has written one bestseller since becoming a ghost and moving back into the house.

2vnncec.jpg
    Ailani enjoying some peace and quiet while the kids are in school.

2zjm3ab.jpg
    Um, yes!

35ls00x.jpg

29bolmf.jpg

30m0oxf.jpg
    Callum and Pauline so cute.

wv6640.jpg

2hztgqo.jpg

20ipfb.jpg

Caris spends more time with her other siblings now that Callum has a really close friend.
    She has become quite the sweetheart, although Vincent suspects her of cheating every time he plays a game with her.

w4903.jpg

2r3dqvd.jpg
    Little Callum is a mama's boy and Bailey is eating it up.

1z57n1l.jpg
    Caris and Callum still found time to be mischievous!

2usig3k.jpg
    The only person who would take on Callum and his antics in a game of Chess, was his uncle Blake the Spy.
    Who apparently died, along with Blair and Milo without anyone knowing.

Vincent adores spending time with the kids, and can often be found with the kids rallied around him.
    11bl18w.jpg

He has actually been thinking about quitting work and being a full time dad.

16kxc9w.jpg

Maybe then Bailey could really focus on her career while he makes sure the kids are ok.
    Because lately Callum has been getting to be more and more mischievous everyday.

Callum is usually the ring leader, so he often gets into trouble!
    16jj0ux.jpg

r8ut01.jpg
    Vincent has had to put his foot down in fear that Callum was headed nowhere fast, and Cael was beginning to follow.

Needless to say, Bailey also has been teaching him some valuable lessons.
    1zv3254.jpg

Callum on the other hand, is having a ton of fun. Exhausted but happy.
    2rgddug.jpg

34g0gh3.jpgmj011g.jpg
    His parents' concerns seem to be paying off though!

With so many people in the house I decided to focus on Callum since he already had more skills than the other kids...

What breakfast usually looks like if everyone all the kids make it to the table...
    2d0etzp.jpg

Vincent and Bailey were a little afraid when they realized...
    2e213mc.jpg
    They aren't quite sure what to expect.
  • Options
    Callum and the rest of the kids met their big sister Camdyn, from Bailey's previous marriage. Callum tired to "make her an enemy" but she was on to him. Camdyn wasn't impressed with her teenage siblings.

4rt9vd.jpg

Next day, Callum and Caris' first day of high school. Callum was sent to an alternative school where the kids create their own schedule.
    2lw85zt.jpg

2eouqm9.jpg

Callum, approved.
    1zfk97d.jpg

Guess who the first person Callum too a pic of on his smartphone at school?
    Pauline, she was sent to the same school.
    2zex8c6.jpg

Callum went to one class, home ec. Then spent the rest of the day stalking Pauline.
    2nkuk4o.jpg

Then spent the rest of the day stalking Pauline.
    abt5xg.jpg

He got this moodlet from school.
    a3feja.jpg

And his grades went up!
    2upcxs8.jpg

Callum watching the clock.
    rjikcm.jpg

Bailey completed her aspiration!
    9un1jk.jpgj5vwc4.jpg

Just in time to age up!
    9upxtc.jpg

And just as things were looking up, Callum starting skipping school.
    2d14581.jpg

Soon his grades grades were going down.
    690yvq.jpg

With so many people in the house, it would take a while for his parents to notice. So in the mean time, he continued to see Pauline.
    21ag7m9.jpg

He gave her a promise ring.
    k39dme.jpg

m8zi3o.jpg

Then the two escaped the main house.
    21b0n5k.jpg

2dtys6q.jpg

kds4ms.jpg

Next up, family vacation.

2l92u79.jpg

• Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @iamdum Wow! So much has happened! Thank you so much for posting your updates. I'm a little behind due to RL stuff. I'll try to catch up soon :)
  • Options
    @iamdum Wow! So much has happened! Thank you so much for posting your updates. I'm a little behind due to RL stuff. I'll try to catch up soon :)
  • Options
    @BUTTONSGINGER It's all good. Not to add to the load but here is another update!

Vincent planned a weekend trip, with Natalie's help, for just him and the kids.
    Of course Pauline was invited too.

Pauline has a look on her face like she is just so into Callum.
    2laehyh.jpg

He is definitely into her!
    20kzvxv.jpg

Cael got some one-on-one time with his dad, and he LOVED it.
    2diiv7q.jpg

Vincent sorta made a friend...
    142sk8l.jpg

(remember read from bottom to top!)
    n54f3o.jpgw975uc.jpg

The first thing Callum did was find a place to nap. Such a teenager!
    2zsr3tw.jpg

Caris grabbed a book and got cozied up near the fire at some point.
    sxhrwo.jpg

The family kept this fire going most of the day!
    2z6wbvl.jpg

Vincent's attempt to pull his oldest daughter Caris aside to talk about...boys.
    300rurt.jpg

Someone is getting older!
    ir88xv.jpg

The next day, Bailey showed up to celebrate Vincent's birthday.
    2u8fjh3.jpg

Vincent had breakfast twice that morning of you know what I mean.
    k9e45e.jpg

After cake that afternoon, everyone found something to do with their day.

Caris did homework and extra credit autonomously.
    2zycrib.jpg

Then went to play horseshoes in the sun.
    2hmg75u.jpg

Cooper found a nice place for some alone time. Loaner
    mwtlea.jpg

Then headed off to go fishing, never to be seen again until dinner time!
    2ujse8x.jpg

And of course Callum and Pauline spent some time together.
    2mm8eac.jpg
    mslphl.jpg

Cael got permission and invited over his closet friend to come hang out. I think Cael has a crush. His name is Jaylen.
    16c1560.jpg

Later, Vincent and Bailey baked cakes. One for Cooper and one for Cael.
    2cyfr5z.jpg

Just as Cael became a teen, Jaylen became an YA!! Cael STILL had his eye on him though!
    x2t2l3.jpg

When the vacation was over, everyone was refreshed and ready to start a new.

COOPER BAEHR
    35cpr93.jpg
    Cooper would age up and take her place in the Merriment Townhouse. Even though she became romantic like her father, she was still a loaner and a snob. She decided she'd never get married or have children. She would just enjoy her alone time, and the occasional social gathering with the family.
    34fy0li.jpg

CAEL BAEHR
    29axnbb.jpg
    Cael would eventually marry Jaylen, and pursue his life as a Body Builder. With Bailey as his personal trainer and his perfectionist trait, he would surely be successful. He would still have a lot to learn though, being a glutton and all. Together, Cael and Jaylen would take their place in the Merriment Townhouse next door to his sisters.
    zx0hz8.jpg2086tsj.jpg

Once Caris turned 18, she moved out. She met a really sweet professor who worked at a nearby college. Together they'd already been living in the Merriment Townhouse with their daughter and are now awaiting a new addition!
    w1fwqc.jpg
    CARIS BAEHR COOPER
    2mx34g5.jpg
    Landon Cooper
    zmdou9.jpg
    Dari Baehr Cooper 4th Generation (1st)

2h6d2l0.jpg
    Dari hanging with Jaylen at the townhouse!

Callum lives in the main house, where Natalie has returned to the nether world, Ailani is still kicking around and Bailey is planning to move into the original Highlander house with Vincent. Bailey also wants another child...

1572j3c.jpg
    Pauline moved in to the Filter Manor (main house) to be with Callum. She happened to convince him to improve his high school grades, and he graduated with a B average. Callum is still evil and just as mischievous as ever. He has promised to cut back on the pranks and got a job in the computer tech industry. Callum still hasn't asked Pauline to marry him... oh and they are expecting!
    14jre9s.jpg
  • Options
    Eatery Ailani built for Pauline.
    2q9e3ck.jpg

Ailani needs to drink the Highlander Concoction soon!
    14lrqkh.jpg
    25upjli.jpg

Drake's birthday is just around the corner too!
    2yv1dfl.jpg

Callum got a promotion. I guess he's starting to settle down a bit now that he is a dad.
    2072ptx.jpg

Spoke too soon!
    141jz40.jpg
    2gwukbt.jpg

That's what you get Callum!
    2njytjd.jpg
    2ikvzhy.jpg

Poor Drake, he has a crazy dad. But at least he's loved!
    ekqhav.jpg
    ih5xs2.jpg

Pauline has been finding refuge in her cooking, and is expecting baby number two. She and Callum still aren't married...
    jfc2rt.jpg
    so0rw8.jpg

Drake finally aged up, and he was invited on his first play date with his cousin Dari at the Merriment Townhouses (I didn't know this was a thing).

2djyqyr.jpg

349doae.jpg

Drake may be on his way to making a best friend!
    63t3bm.jpg

As soon as the adults settled in, they all went to fuss over baby Denim.
    y0381.jpg

Fire broke out, Landon was trying to cook dinner for everyone.
    16giscz.jpg
    2pocymd.jpg

The kids still had a great time!
    28ulj4n.jpg
    vgolsw.jpg

Especially Drake!
    16bhh74.jpg

Callum is really proud of his son Drake!
    2804eut.jpg
    2hwekd2.jpg
    Drake P. Baehr
    Slob
    Social Butterfly

Next, some remodeling of the house and hopefully updates from the new arrival!!
    But I leave you with this.

Pauline having a secret meeting with Ailani....
    2pt4bcg.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    141jz40.jpg+
    :o I do not think I have ever seen that.
    What do you think of the new long hairstyle for boys? The first time I saw it I thought the kid was a girl. It kind of grows on you after a while. I do think long hair for boys should also have a pulled back / ponytail style though. :)

Edit:
    Pauline having a secret meeting with Ailani....

Eeeppp What is the secret? The plot thickens.
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen That was my first time seeing it too! I like the long hair styles for boys, I just think there should be more bangs to cover the large foreheads lol. A pulled back look would be fun too! Updates on Pauline and Ailani today! :D
  • Options
    Pauline was really excited about the new baby, but she didn't want any more children after this one. Especially since Callum seemed to be more interested in his pranks than her.
    Knowing about Ailani's Highlander status, she asked him how to be sure she would have a girl this time. One of each gender should do.
    Ailani hadn't started a strawberry plant yet, so he had her meet him at the strawberry bush he found near the water. He explained to her that she would have to eat a strawberry right away and listen to as much pop music as she could stand.
    They picked the berries. She ate a few, and took a quick nap.
    Ailani got a text from little Drake. He was looking for his mom.
    2mqmdqu.jpgvp85ea.jpg2el8k6o.jpg

When they got home, a very suspicious little Drake was playing on the monkey bars. Pauline convinced him to put on his pjs and get ready for bed. Drake put on his pjs, and got a little dancing in while mom wasn't looking. Kids pretending they aren't tired.
    10cpx6b.jpg2u4lt1v.jpg

Callum was up late making prank phone calls. He had no idea what Pauline was up to. SMH
    6ehqao.jpg2ptnnrl.jpg

The next day, Camdyn came to visit. She met Pauline and Drake!
    205vciq.jpg

Later Drake tried to corner his mom to further investigate the night before.
    b7o38z.jpg

When Pauline wouldn't budge, Drake invited his cousin Dari over to hang out.
    rwjn2q.jpg
    o77trl.jpg

Aww, they became BBFs!!!
    icn5zo.jpg
    Inseparable, these two.
    2sajp7b.jpg

Pauline had a visitor come by.. I guess she met him before she met Callum, they are just friends though!
    2yox188.jpg

A little afternoon of movies were setup before Drake is no longer the only child!
    (Someone got some new stuff packs!)
    2j1mlqw.jpgsmttmo.jpgm7fc08.jpg6frzgl.jpg

Of course Drake thought the movie was boring.
    whm8i1.jpg

Later on that weekend..
    2ldk7xv.jpg
    Mission accomplished Pauline and Ailani... no one will ever know.

Dari was jealous Drake got a little sister and she got a brother lol.
    2hef395.jpg

Pauline was looking for a friend... come on Callum. Step your game up!
    2lmrsqv.jpg

Later on I found these two having some alone time! That's better.
    ng8q4o.jpg

Drake didn't care that there was new baby in the house.
    rldsfs.jpg

Ailani has really enjoyed having his great grandkids around.
    24c8ksy.jpg
    And the house is almost always full of family visiting. That's Blair's grand daughter (I forgot her name but it starts with a 'D' :wink: ) And apparently Dari wasn't the 1st of the 4th gen...oops lol.
    v2ryb4.jpg

Drake getting some time in with a new friend Mack Savard.. Sabrina's twin brother.
    2cwsdc3.jpg

Time for Dylan's birthday!!!!
    2r554kl.jpg

24nles3.jpg
    Dylan P. Baehr
    Good
    Rambunctious Scamp

Guess who else Drake met in school on Monday?
    v62ahf.jpg

He just HAD to invite Sabrina and her brother over.
    2h2p02c.jpg
    1z645kh.jpg

Another movie time happening here with Dylan, Dari and the other girl I forget her name. (But I think she is Ridge Everest's little sister! :wink: )
    2d0m1ol.jpg
    14j6edz.jpg

Such a house full of platinum blonds! Dylan hung out with the adults while Drake was in school.
    30djpz5.jpg
    2rlypok.jpg
    kamm91.jpg
    (Drake)

I leave you with this cousin Usie of Drake and Dari.
    103ig7b.jpg
    *******Family Tree******
  • Options
    Wow...I am finally caught up! Such great sims you have and all the platinum....it's blinding :D Your making great progress.
  • Options
    Thank you @BUTTONSGINGER. Lol yes tons of platinum blondes. Maybe the next generation will be a bit different lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top