Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Highlander Crest: A legacy-ish game play challenge

Comments

• Options
    iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    edited January 2016
    The Main House Rotation..it is a bit long..lol
    e830og.jpg
    2qv9ueb.jpg
    2wc2rg0.jpg
    Caleb has really hit it off with the rest of the family. Natalie adores him and Bailey is just smitten. Which reminds me Bailey hasn't spent much time with her nieces Cason and Carson.
    ilf1gl.jpg
    Balen goes straight to bed every night after work.
    2z3xdhe.jpg
    11bhh7k.jpg
    2nla8as.jpg
    vcaoh.jpg
    Baine seems to always make time for Mya!
    2dqnbbp.jpg
    sw7qzm.jpg
    k3oeu8.jpg
    A little family time now that it's the weekend. Ailani thinks Baine and Balen are so silly together. Bailey seems to be obsessed her weight lately and has been swimming a lot. This time she got her brothers to swim with her.
    kyuj4.jpg
    Balen has really been into gardening, I guess he discovered a way to spend as much time outside as possible.
    2agowok.jpg
    The kids decided to go and bother Natalie while she worked on her latest book. Ailani decided to work on his latest piece.
    wclnad.jpg
    jqt1zk.jpg
    2z4hh5d.jpg
    Ailani continues to work on his new aspiration, Successful Lineage. He checks the mail and sees a vial waiting for him. Tried to drink it quickly before his family saw. He didn't realize there was a visitor lurking around. Oops. Of course Ailani introduces himself and probes to find out what his new neighbor saw. Turns out he just thought it was some sort of medical thing.
    2rmlicx.jpg
    rms1no.jpg
    2d8hs7q.jpg
    htfh1t.jpg
    Baine actually had a great day at work, first time ever. He served food he dropped on the floor and got a playful moodlet. He decided to get caught up on his extra credit, but of course Natalie wanted to know if he'd eaten dinner blah blah. So he gave up and went to cook something. He absolutely loves cooking and is really good at it. I think he gets that from Natalie because Ailani can't cook that well.
    15fru5x.jpg
    dc8wg3.jpg
    2yx5bnd.jpg
    After Balen tended to his garden, he threw a party. After all he does want to be a Party Animal and it's his and Baine's birthday!
    huqf7t.jpg
    Blake is soooo gloomy. He regrets not telling his parents about his family sooner. Cheer up Blake! Go be with your family.
    1jqkw6.jpg
    Dance party!!
    rr769y.jpg
    One down!
    ny9o50.jpg
    Now the other!
    2j2u87n.jpg
    Go Mya!!
    xc68uc.jpg
    1zbqfit.jpg
    These two! Ugh so cute! Caleb never came inside until it was time for cake lol!
    8x0gia.jpg
    Baine and Mya snuck off for some alone time!
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Last update for now until I can find some time to play some more. I've am super tired today, and work is so slow right now (hope I didn't jinx it). Anyway, I'm eager to focus on Bailey! So once I get the twins settled, I will focus on the Main House only!! Woot.

This is a rotation for Baine.

2lvk36h.jpg
    After the party, Baine and Mya went for a walk. Baine told Mya he was going to be moving into his childhood home and he would love for her to join him.
    2iibo2h.jpg
    2ryq1hz.jpg
    I guess we know what Mya really thinks of him! She played hard to get when they were teens. I meant to get photos of her pushing him away when he'd try to embrace her lol. It was happening a lot. Maybe its because she's a Bro haha. Baine was persistent though.
    2nar1vc.jpg
    Baine new it was now or never. He needed to propose while Mya was in a "loving" mood.
    24pdk3k.jpg
    1252hip.jpg
    She said YES! Smart thinking Baine!
    2vamsqs.jpg
    Baine made Mya his famous pancakes. Bailey couldn't get enough of them when he was living at home!
    wvo9lf.jpg
    4jak91.jpg
    While Baine was cooking, Mya discovered a bit of a surprise. Things sure are moving pretty quickly! I guess they want to fill the house with little ones. (Oh that reminds me, Milo and Mya have a little sister! I will post a picture of her later.)
    xfuk34.jpg
    2epu4i8.jpg
    After Mya shared the big news, the two of them went outside to eat their breakfast. Poor things have no other furniture than a bed, shower and stove because I was lazy!! :wink:
    o0owbc.jpg
    1gmwy9.jpg
    b7gsxg.jpg
    These two decided to go ahead and elope. They didn't want to cause a big fuss and get the entire family together.
    1089zb7.jpg
    The Welcome Wagon showed up, Natalie leading the pack and Balen by her side to check on his brother.
    hsszs5.jpg
    Mya told Natalie the big news, and she was tickled pink. She totally forgot the fact that she wasn't there for their marriage.
    2cf398o.jpg
    Milo showed up to check on his little sister just before Baine was headed to his first day at his grownup job.
    6xugly.jpg
    Then Milo quickly took off for a jog. Ailani kept on walking by, he never stopped to say hello. :(
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Such wonderful captures! I hope you have time to play soon :)
  • Options
    Correction.. Ailani has completed the Musical Genius Aspiration. Well he had already. He is working on the Big Happy Family Aspiration now.

Thank you @BUTTONSGINGER
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Family Tree (WIP)
    Balen's Rotation
    ofpla8.jpg
    13z1i02.jpg
    Balen and his little one Carter late one night after school. He was begging for new toys. Such a charmer that one.
    2mezu4o.jpg
    fktsnl.jpg
    nwh6dt.jpg
    Balen told him he had to get an A on his report card, and he would consider buying new toys for him. So the next morning, it was time to really focus.
    sb82ft.jpg
    2qal0l4.jpg
    Balen is turning out to be such a great dad!
    330bnl1.jpg
    dqpxs8.jpg
    Bale met Nicholas Rocca at a party and they really hit it off. Nicolas is a super smart Scientist and absolutely adores his little family! (see someone you know? @Maladi777 )
    spzsph.jpg
    Omg so adorable, and such an attention hog lol.

I will edit this post and the family tree with the little guy's name oh and a pic of Mya.
    2jcs92.jpg
    Balen with his adult clothes.
    dq21ol.jpg
    Nicholas after I downloaded him.
    xd7ezc.jpg
    Nicholas in the gallery.
    2pqnw44.jpg
    Carter Baehr
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @iamdun Nicholas is handsome in your game, but how come he ended up with black hair? :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @Maladi777 Haha, I totally didn't realize that. I don't have the expansion pack that gave him the awesome hair you chose, so I made him all nice with brown hair then my game crashed. So I had to redo it all. Second time around forgot his hair was brown lol. Thanks for pointing it out, I'm going to change it. I like the brown hair better!
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited January 2016
    Good Morning @ButtonsGinger
    sunny10.jpg
    I am still playing Valeda and the Tivona clan for short intervals. A new baby has been added to the household.
    Venus (Alien daughter of Kaplan) has given birth to Orion. The father is a full alien she met on a space expedition.
    Orion has an alien voice as a baby but will have to wait until he grows up to see his true heritage.
  • Options
    Main House Rotation... super long and I still have more to post. Enjoy!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!Family Tree

2pyrwue.jpg
    This guy! He comes over to Natalie and Ailani's almost every day after school to play with his aunt Bailey! His first stop is Bailey's room.
    33vkb3l.jpg
    The dinning table seems to be the meet up spot in the main house.
    2r3w87d.jpg
    m96m3p.jpg
    Bailey wanted to hear a story, so Ailani obliged. Caleb listened in too.
    2qjakpe.jpg
    scsv0l.jpg
    After story time Caleb left, feeling very self assured. Just look at that walk.
    20zbp5l.jpg
    Bailey had some time to work on her homework. With all of birthday parties for her brothers and sister, she hadn't really been made to keep on top of things. Thus, she's a C student.
    2qdo20n.jpg
    2gxpf0g.jpg
    ne85m1.jpg
    Later big bro Baine made his rounds. He and Natalie are absolutely silly together. She's working on another book by the way.
    2dwc4m8.jpg
    14wh6q.jpg
    3169n9w.jpg
    Since it was the weekend, Ailani encouraged Bailey to invite a bunch of her friends over. She was busting a gut in laughter with her niece Cason and nephew Caleb. The kid in the green jacket is Mitchell's son Reed Kalani. I'm not sure what happened to Mitchell though, he is not in the relationship panel for anyone anymore...
    2d100lv.jpg
    Bailey really seems to like Reed, but he is the only teen she knows. I think she has a bit of a crush.
    2vw75h0.jpg
    For the first time ever in Natalie's career, Ailani was allowed to read one of her books before she submitted it to the Literary Digest! They are earning a ton from their works these too, but not enough in the bank yet to keep them afloat after settling in the new house. :(
    2eowlqe.jpg
    The next day Natalie spent all morning in the kitchen preparing for Bailey's birthday party! Finally. Everyone showed up!
    9hkpdv.jpg
    Blake actually danced this time!
    5ul9ty.jpg
    Before long it was time to enter the threshold of Teendom for Bailey!!
    2ivgwmb.jpg
    2mez6l2.jpg
    Bailey Baehr - 2nd Generation Heir- Perfectionist, Evil (teen trait) and her aspiration is to be a Body Builder.
    30bld1l.jpg
    Even though Ailani won't age, he still feels like an old man at times.
    20p7cx5.jpg
    Bailey showed Balen and Reed her room. She wanted advice on what to get rid of and what to keep. They caught her punching Dina the Dino at some point.

Ailani and Natalie got make overs.
    ao6p9s.jpg
    2w20so4.jpg
    Poor Natalie starting to look older, while Ailani is still a YA.

Mya and Baine also got make overs. Now they look older.
    143glt1.jpg
    radydv.jpg

[/center]
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @lunarmoon88 YES. Please share. It helps if you create a family tree as you family starts to grow!!! Welcome! Can't wait to see your first update.
    @tellex I'm so happy for Brownie and Violet. Whoa Roseanne had TRIPLETS! I'm glad their was a ton of family time, and that sleepover was so CUTE!
    @Meeshelby Thanks, some of the 3rd generation aged up, so I will be getting caught up on posts today!

@everyone I love this thread!

Family Tree
    I'm so sorry about how long this is. I was a bit behind.

The next day, Bailey invited a ton of people over to hang out. Then I realized the "have a child with 3 friends" in the Big Happy Family Aspiration isn't working.. another glitch.
    1g4mpx.jpg
    Seth Kalani came over. Mitchell's second son.
    2u55qj4.jpg
    As did Mya and Milo's baby sister Mina Fritz.
    ehzz0x.jpg
    95xv69.jpg
    Balen has become the life of the party at all the get togethers at the family house. He's still one of my favorites.
    ehyd5e.jpg
    Bailey tries to take her queue from her big bro.
    35ksyki.jpg
    Finally got Balen to come hang out too!

Speaking of Baine! He and Mya's little on aged up and there is another on the way!
    nzrceu.jpg
    9qina1.jpg
    307lv8y.jpg
    rlweac.jpg
    Guys meet Cody Baehr
    o7kler.jpg

Lately Bailey has been spending time with her mom, exercising and meeting other teens!
    IMG10zuznl.jpg
    2q3ozef.jpg
    20pu9zn.jpg
    b7zbbk.jpg
    She's finally becoming closer to one of her oldest niece Cason.
    2w250s7.jpg
    2igluaf.jpg
    Cason Fritz (Blair's oldest daughter) I love this sim!

Ailani has been working on maxing as many skills as possible and writing new songs to bring in more money.
    2aj6wcj.jpg
    e13uvm.jpg

Bailey started a workout group.
    dr37h0.jpg
    2z8uk4g.jpg
    40t1g.jpg
    Since a ton of boys were involved, she got the woohoo talk.
    4lk36o.jpg
    2zz58ip.jpg
    It was harder for Ailani that it was for Bailey, she was just a bit embarrassed.

The next morning Ailani woke up early to make a cake for Natalie, she actually thought he'd forgotten.
    2v36g4x.jpg
    He did kinda look like he wasn't doing anything just standing at the oven.
    9qdbhe.jpg
    2h6hd15.jpg
    With all of the kids out of the house except Bailey, things were slowing down.
    xcko7a.jpg
    Proud parents!

Natalie went to write another book, she figured there'd be a party for her later.
    Of course Baine made his rounds, he usually does before work.
    2vnrlok.jpg
    iz6xdx.jpg
    29ojsjb.jpg
    255jdj9.jpg
    Oh man, dad jokes!

Jokester by day, mentor by night.
    20v0mjp.jpg
    Blair has been struggling lately with her grades, and she really seems to care!
    2612c2f.jpg

Poca and Bernard Fritz aged. So did Mina. (Milo and Mya's parents and little sister)
    10eri8g.jpg
    rr4j5u.jpg
    30959ba.jpg
    Caleb also aged up!
    2hzy8w.jpg
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    @iamdun Cason is so pretty!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Thanks @EuphorialQueen and @Spacey72659 Thank you so much!
    Bailey trying to fit in some last minute things before the next morning. Ailani is only two Milestones away from his third aspiration.
    21b4osl.jpg
    2v17ls6.jpg

20q1dh2.jpg
    25foyua.jpg
    Carson aged up, she visits the main house to work out in Bailey's early birthday gift from Ailani.
    Here are a few pics from the pool party!
    15gs420.jpg
    oqdoah.jpg
    2qteqdf.jpg
    s2xfz9.jpg

Oh! Later after the party, Balen walked in on this!
    mc6iqf.jpg
    mc6iqf.jpg
    11v074g.jpg
    34pdklf.jpg
    Poor guy! Suck it up you're an adult (even if it was your parents you just walked in on).
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Bailey's POV

5d41v5.jpg

14mct2r.jpg

nppdfq.jpg
    The next day me and my mom went over to my brother Balen's house, we'd heard that Carter had pool party going on with his friends. We didn't want to intrude, even though no had seen any of them since I don't know when. Its hard to keep up, with most of my nieces and nephews being really close to my age.

295sgy.jpg
    I was able to get him to join us after the sun went down. We went to visit Baine at this house. He had a daughter Calie, she's grown up a bit now.

6eek2a.jpg

261j3no.jpg
    Calie Baehr

Nicholas
    106wunn.jpg

Carter
    6pc8km.jpg

Balen all a bit older now.
    28ui35.jpg

2vbkf35.jpg
    34iolqb.jpg
    Mom and dad spent a ton of time together preparing for my party. (I love seeing these two together.)
    2qwfw5z.jpg
    Her comes the guests!
    jglj4i.jpg
    2uzxbf7.jpg
    Time to blow out the candles. "I wish to find the perfect guy, raise a small family and become the most fit person I know."
    1zd5f7c.jpg
    My only nephew who's small enough to be my nephew! Cody on the monkey bars.
    What a great party, this house really does have something for everyone in the family to enjoy. I see why my pops loves it so much.
    fvgqbp.jpg
    Same with my niece! Calie teaching mom and dad the latest craze!
    2ptbjp3.jpg

mrvdb5.jpg
    2ihmd13.jpg
    I've been kinda eyeing Dominic but Neelesh is interesting too! He even seems a bit jealous, hmm I have known him longer.
    do9q1d.jpg
    Big bro threw his back out, he just loves to show out at parties.
    9uubo3.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Such an epic party, everyone really seemed to have fun. If they only knew the thoughts that I have sometimes. I ofter want to lash out at others, that must be why I haven't been able to get a boyfriend. On the other hand, I passed my exams and got an A in high school. After my algebra teacher had me take some test. I found out that I have what's call psychotic breaks.

53r7o5.jpg
    29416xk.jpg
    I think it may run in the family. I've seen Blair talking to herself and Balen thinks everything he eats is spicy. Even salad.

rlfes7.jpg
    My niece Cason seems to be ok though. At least her dad Milo is cool.
    23syhp2.jpg
    2ex1q1j.jpg
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited January 2016
    This is Orion Tivona - the latest addition to the Valeda Tivona household. Surprisingly enough he is full alien.
    Why is this a surprise? He is the son of Venus Tivona and another Alien. Venus is the daughter of Kaplan Tivona and the result of Alien abduction. In any case Orion has discovered the great fun of 'Playing in the Closet'.
    18jan111.jpg
    Post edited by EuphorialQueen on
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen Orion is adorable!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    2wdn7sw.jpg

Bailey Baehr
    Traits: Neat, Evil, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Body Builder
    2exsb9z.jpg

28884sy.jpg
    Bailey is going for a bit of a young and innocent look despite the fact that she gets off on other peoples negative moodlets.

Family Tree
    35hmnih.jpg
    After the party, I decided to continue working on my goal to become a body builder. I went out for a jog and saw Dominic looking awfully sad. I was going to speak to him, but who am I to try and cheer people up? I'm no good at that. I hope he's ok.

4j56ae.jpg
    Dad's been teaching me how to cook. I figured I need to learn more healthy recipes if I want to stay lean. I feel like I'm getting better. Oh.. want to see a picture from one of my first episodes?
    1412kwx.jpg

Around this time, I noticed my mom starting to slow down and my dad seemed to not aging at all. I love my family but I think we're all really weird. So I asked my dad about it. He told me he is what's called a Highlander. Basically he will live 10 generations of this family, then another child will be chosen. He said it was funny I asked, bc it was time for him to take drink the concoction that keeps him young. I wasn't sure what to think. I just continued on with my day. He told me my siblings didn't know, nor had they asked.
    2md3rzr.jpg

jtb20x.jpg

So with that, I spent some time in the gym. I was hoping to meet some guys my age that aren't family. Instead I ran into Mya and some new girl in town. I don't recall her name.
    2urbcbn.jpg

2v3o3z5.jpg

2v8l93s.jpg
    Later on that afternoon, Neelesh invited me to his birthday party. Of course I said yes!
    33eq8bd.jpg
    I didn't realize we travled in the same circles. We had blast, for the most part.
    2w20my9.jpg
    I had the urge to yell at someone, and unfortunately Theo (in the fedora) was the only person I didn't know very well and I wasn't going to be rude to Neelesh's family.. So Theo got it.
    2mgs9px.jpg

Neelesh and I had a great time otherwise.
    2vw9ym9.jpg

116te1z.jpg

16gh6wp.jpg

mmz7up.jpg

xdcn5k.jpg

ar2w9.jpg

We decided to make a night of it, now that he was old enough to hang out after dark.
    2dtf6s.jpg

27zkh92.jpg

xauli1.jpg

j6rinc.jpg
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We spent the whole night in a lounge in Oasis Springs.
    16hrha9.jpg
    Of course I made a move...
    66c9bn.jpg
    And he enjoyed it!
    z1nr9.jpg
    It was getting pretty late and Neelesh was exhausted. After he left, I saw my oldest brother Blake hanging out. I found out he is as Spy! I never knew that. Too young before, I guess.
    2rz72g3.jpg
    2nbwpyu.jpg
    Mom offered to hire a Mixologist so that I could entertain Neelesh at the house the following night, she really wanted to meet him. Our first official date!
    We had a great time and dad only interrupted once!

f0ojm8.jpg

2qxxis6.jpg

212swh5.jpg

qzrccn.jpg

256bqty.jpg

Mom never came downstairs, she got really caught up on writing a new children's book.
    eqw8xz.jpg

And dad only interrupted because he finally got to choose his career track! He'd slacked off to look after us kids so that mom could focus on her work. Now it all makes sense. He wanted her to fulfill her aspiration before she passed away.
    11i27fd.jpg

Unfortunately, she didn't get to finish her book. She died while dad and I were sleeping. And when we woke up, all her books were selling for twice as much. We put her tombstone out near the banana tree. I'm going to miss my mom.
    2uxxnyw.jpg
    14qvcj.jpg
    2e5ry90.jpg

Rest In Peace Natalie Baehr.
    Post edited by iamdun on
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Hi just dropping in to say ...
    jsf29i.gif
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    I wasn't interested in doing anything other than working out. I was so sad my mom passed away. I couldn't even walk past her tombstone. But, I'd forgotten I scheduled a date with Neelesh later that night.

orq7fq.jpg

I took him to the park my great grandfather built. It was finally looking better after some of the locals were able to volunteer for clean up. This is the first time I've been to this park, but my dad talks about it a lot.

2cdvdpt.jpg

nvxfd2.jpg

We had such a great time talking and and getting to know each other with no one else around. When I'm with him, I don't think about how much I miss my mom.

1zr2z6h.jpg

2e14tvl.jpg

I yelled at him though. I didn't want to, but he startled me when I saw him lingering outside the restrooms. I was so afraid he'd hate me, but he understood. It was in that moment I realized we both have some issues, Neelesh suffers the same way I do with his evil thoughts. Things got a little heated after that.

1ok8lu.jpg

25u5gch.jpg

e7f4p4.jpg

I invited Neelesh to my house. The first thing he did was mourn my mom. I'm not even sure I've done that and she was MY mom.

ma8acy.jpg

We found a way to cheer each other up though!

kt577.jpg

Cody aged up, he has Mya's bone structure!

141jfhz.jpg

• Options
    Neleesh moved in, he didn't have a job yet but he was almost done completing some courses he took to prepare him for the medical field. Me on the other hand, I started to spend more time with Blair. We were more alike than I realized. It was around that time I began to get really sick. It didn't slow me down though!

2lag3yx.jpg

20u6fr6.jpg

15ov4w7.jpg

rrnlti.jpg

2uhb8gn.jpg

Didn't take long to find out what had me so ill. I was pregnant! And boy was it the worst thing I've ever been through.

4j5mib.jpg

2n72mie.jpg

260vecw.jpg

263wy6w.jpg

Neleesh got sick too!
    28iawzk.jpg

Neleesh decided to take me on our third official date. We went for a little walk.

21km782.jpg

The next think I knew, he was proposing!

6s3xty.jpg

eq4inc.jpg

2wbxlip.jpg

242iyk7.jpg

2ela2at.jpg

rjfqzc.jpg

117wzky.jpg

Of course we threw a party to let our family and friends know, and to of course introduce Neleesh to the rest of the family. Man.. I had said yes to him without really thinking. I mean, we are going to have a child together, so why not get married. Right? I think I love him..

k9cd2a.jpg

hueukp.jpg

After the party, I heard something strange in my brother's old room, I went up to check it out and found an old sign floating around. It freaked me out at first but I wanted to know what was going on. I hung around a bit longer.

296notk.jpg

Mom!? She's a... ghost?! Hm.. is it weird that I was ok with this? I was freaked but also very excited to see her.

24zlouw.jpg

I rushed downstairs, told my dad, he almost died with excitement! He had to see for himself! Not soon after, dad asked mom to move back in.

34i0n76.jpg
    141lcfb.jpg
    2nl8vv7.jpg

Mom and dad didn't want to be unmarried for another second!

a9mqu.jpg

The pregnancy was nearing and it wasn't as hectic as before. Neleesh was the perfect fiancé.
    n6x3s7.jpg

Well as perfect as some who is evil could get.
    2m5l3co.jpg

I wanted to get married before the baby was born, so we did just that. Nothing fancy, just something amongst loved ones.

34dskkw.jpg
    28tb9me.jpg
    35irl2f.jpg
    f53tlc.jpg
    2l8l0nr.jpg
    154aj9j.jpg

The next morning! It was time. Neleesh refused to come with me. Something about afraid he might do something evil out of excitement. So my dad went instead. He wasn't nervous at all, even if he did eat everything he could find in the hospital cafeteria.

ylc1v.jpg
    2gukumd.jpg

Guess what... I had TWINS!! I was so excited. One boy Caiden and one girl Camdyn. The 2nd set of twins since my brothers. Man was I relieved to be done with this pregnancy, and Neleesh fell in love as soon as babies got home. I even took some time to grieve my mom.... strange considering.
    2iuxctd.jpg
    2qs8cow.jpg
    2rh3hpe.jpg
    2va1ncj.jpg
    34g6pgg.jpg
    2uo4fg2.jpg
    2e35nqc.jpg
    20g0g7p.jpg
    28mfmrp.jpg

Caiden was very fussy, but after some help from my mom the ghost and a little bit of patience, he and his sister grew into kids in no time.

n1bk3a.jpg
    21eosno.jpg
    hv4hmb.jpg
    2lc68fa.jpg

1zbs560.jpg
    Camdyn Baehr : Neat, Artistic Prodigy

ibdojl.jpg
    Caiden Baehr : Good, Artistic Prodigy

ao0zl0.jpg
    Neleesh
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Whew! I am all caught up! I laughed so hard I cried. Poor Balen walking in on the Woohoo! So much is happening in your save....what fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top