Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Highlander Crest: A legacy-ish game play challenge

191011121315...Next

Comments

• BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @Mionax Congratulations on River's nuptials and pregnancy! I appreciate the fact you didn't want to spoil the new pack, I have a limited amount of high speed internet each month and am waiting for it to kick in before I can download and install.

Looking forward to more updates!
  • ODXODX Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey all, I am pretty new to Sims 4, but played a ton of Sims 3.
    I am a HUGE fan of the original Highlander movie, and as such as soon as I saw this challenge I had to check it out ...
    However I was thinking a doing a variant on the rules here.
    So from the movie, all the immortals were sterile, and the namesake of the movie was the kind of guy who remained faithful to his wife's dying of old age.
    With that in my mind, my thinking was that the immortal survives til his tenth or maybe fifth wife dies of old age. If you want children you must adopt them. So this would be a far longer challenge with 10 wives, so maybe five to death do us parts would be a better option. The other caveat would be once you marry it is til death of the spouse and you must remain faithful, no cheating.

Would love to here from others and specifically from @Buttonsinger if they are still around these days.
  • ODXODX Posts: 2 New Member
    > @ODX said:
    > Hey all, I am pretty new to Sims 4, but played a ton of Sims 3.
    > I am a HUGE fan of the original Highlander movie, and as such as soon as I saw this challenge I had to check it out ...
    > However I was thinking a doing a variant on the rules here.
    > So from the movie, all the immortals were sterile, and the namesake of the movie was the kind of guy who remained faithful to his wife's dying of old age.
    > With that in my mind, my thinking was that the immortal survives til his tenth or maybe fifth wife dies of old age. If you want children you must adopt them. So this would be a far longer challenge with 10 wives, so maybe five til death do us parts would be a better option. The other caveat would be once you marry it is til death of the spouse and you must remain faithful, no cheating.
    >
    > Would love to here from others and specifically from @BUTTONSGINGER if they are still around these days.

Sorry for the doublepost, but I needed to edit the post as I type the @name wrong and had a typo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top