Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prelude to a Plague Quest

gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims Medieval
is there a bug in this quest , I can not seem to do it this one .

Comments

• Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    At which point are you unable to proceed? What have you already completed? A bit more information can help figure out your problem.
  • Options
    Ask patients how they feel , I did one but can not find the other two.
  • Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited September 2015
    According to the final post here (found using search term "prelude to a plague walkthrough"), it may be that he/she wanders off to the village & you have to wait for him/her to come back. This happens on occasion. I actually remember playing this quest a week or so ago & didn't look it up, got impatient & just cancelled the quest. I'll try to have more patience next time.
    Edit: grammar
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    I was able to do it . I tried like 9 times ,and did it .
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    is there a bug in this quest , I can not seem to do it this one .

I can help you. Log in to Facebook and visit my FB page about the sims Medieval. Scroll down, and you'll find my gameplay of this quest from the 2. September 2014: https://www.facebook.com/thesimsmedievalpiratesandnobles
  • Options
    lovescottie10610lovescottie10610 Posts: 31 Member
    I played that quest and what AMariseS said is whats up with it!
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    It could be but I have never had any trouble with it.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2016
    Don't heal the sick Sims with the icons over them or interact with them until you are told to do so. This quest is very specific and after playing it again after years of not playing TSM I mistakenly healed those two with the plague (just doing my daily job tasks) and could no longer do things as the OP mentioned. So, don't heal them or diagnose or whatever, until the game tells you to do that. Do not include those in your daily tasks if it happens to tell you two Sims etc. Let that daily task go or you will not be able to complete this quest. Be careful in TSM some players ( I mean Sims) have particular roles so leave them alone.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.