Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Time management not cool

PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
My sims came back from work and went out to a nightclub in the same town to celebrate one members birthday. They all stayed out until midnight but had to get home so they wouldn't all faint from sleep. When I get back home however, it's still 4pm and all my sims want to go to bed. This has happened before and it sucks. It really distorts imaginative play and sims routine. This totally didn't happen when everything was in the same world.
Post edited by PirateJandcats on

Comments

• Options
    Huh I didn't realise "plum" replaced words, I didn't even say anything bad... I just said the word that begins with s and rhymes with bucks
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    My sims came back from work and went out to a nightclub in the same town to celebrate one members birthday. They all stayed out until midnight but had to get home so they wouldn't all faint from sleep. When I get back home however, it's still 4pm and all my sims want to go to bed. This has happened before and it sucks. It really distorts imaginative play and sims routine. This totally didn't happen when everything was in the same world.

Do you have mods installed? This game isn't built that way. Time continues. I have never, ever seen this in my game. Though I would swear sometimes on fast speed (when sleeping) and then one awakes and it goes back to normal it has skipped a day.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member

Have you reported that? It's not intentional in the game; it's a bug.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    That only happens in the Sims 2.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

Do you have mods installed? This game isn't built that way. Time continues. I have never, ever seen this in my game. Though I would swear sometimes on fast speed (when sleeping) and then one awakes and it goes back to normal it has skipped a day.

Nope no mods.

Have you reported that? It's not intentional in the game; it's a bug.

Ok thanks, I'll report it :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    It would be good to report on the EA Bug thread site what happened in your game.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Ahhh danke, I shall do that in the morning