Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zagadoo button instead of Disagree button on the forums!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,958 Member
    And those who are tired of seeing the question can just skip right over that post. :)
  • Options
    LadyLindsay26LadyLindsay26 Posts: 151 Member
    > @marcellala said:
    > LadyLindsay26 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's ok. We already have a lot of threads discussing if you like the change or not. I prrsonally have nothing against zagadoo, i'm just concerned we will see a lot of people asking "what the heck a zagadoo" is.
    > This thread is a perfect example for this and you can't really "zagadoo" with that ;)

I could have sworn I saw a post by Sim Guru Drake before explaining what it means.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    My first instinct was to search when I first saw it. Came up with with lots of results.

That's a good thing but apparently a pretty rare instinct around here.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    > @marcellala said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's ok. We already have a lot of threads discussing if you like the change or not. I prrsonally have nothing against zagadoo, i'm just concerned we will see a lot of people asking "what the heck a zagadoo" is.
    > This thread is a perfect example for this and you can't really "zagadoo" with that ;)

I could have sworn I saw a post by Sim Guru Drake before explaining what it means.

Yes. It's on the first page of the pinned Zagadoo topic.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes. It's on the first page of the pinned Zagadoo topic.

I guess I am not understand why it bothers people than.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    >
    >
    >

Welcome to the Sims forums :-D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    >
    >
    >

You just post in a new thread asking what a zagadoo is, meaning there was someone not aware SimGuruDrake has already posted about it. And i have seen others of this kind around.
  • Options
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Welcome to the Sims forums :-D

Thank you. Trying to get the hang of things around here!
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    *Facepalm* This argument is silly. It doesn't matter, lol.
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Zagadoo sounds like Agadoo, Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    *Facepalm* This argument is silly. It doesn't matter, lol.

Good thing you decide what matters and what not ^^
  • Options
    Zagadoo means to disagree? I was so proud that I had loads of zagadoos in my profile :(
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Zagadoo means Troll
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Zagadoo means Troll

You have 791 zagadoos that must mean you're a serious troll online. Does that what it means when my Sim is "trolling teh forums" while on his computer?
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    Zagadoo means Troll

You have 791 zagadoos that must mean you're a serious troll online. Does that what it means when my Sim is "trolling teh forums" while on his computer?

Some people take it personal when you talk about the game and if they did not like what you are saying then they are gonna troll you by clicking the zagadoo. It doesn't matter though, trolls are going to troll no matter what. Yeah that the exact thing when the sims are trolling the forums too.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,958 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    Zagadoo means Troll

Lol, I wonder if that's a record? I have 64. Probably 65 after I post this. :p
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    What in the world does that mean? I noticed that it replaced the dislike thing. :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    It's simlish for dislike.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Ok, that's what I was thinking, but I wasn't totally sure, thanks :)
    MLPTS wrote: »
    It's simlish for dislike.

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    It's the EA Thought Police's lame way of avoiding any word, behavior, thought, emotion, whim, or honest reaction that might in some conceivable way, by .00001% of people in some alternate universe, be ever so mildly, slightly construed to be remotely unpleasant.
  • Options
    ladymadonnaladymadonna Posts: 141 Member
    so we cant even *disagree in this forum without it being sugar coated...
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I wish people would quit saying it is simlish for 'dislike' as it is not...It is simlish for disagree....sheesh. They are two completely different words. I disagree with a lot of folks. I don't dislike a lot of folks.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    Zagadoo is the Simlish version for disagree. Decided that it makes it less harsh when it is in Simlish so we changed it :)

I love Sims deployment team! They have many fun ideas. I hope, that more Simlish will come in this forum.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I wish people would quit saying it is simlish for 'dislike' as it is not...It is simlish for disagree....sheesh. They are two completely different words. I disagree with a lot of folks. I don't dislike a lot of folks.

This. Especially since I have almost 1k disagrees. I don't want to think it means dislike LOL.
  • Options
    HeatherkrafftHeatherkrafft Posts: 41 Member
    I think it's kinda funny this post has 22 pages of comments over a word lol