Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I love his confidence

He experienced an unfortunate, but timely demise soon after..

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    When I came to play with my household, this is how my sims Brooke was dressed :

249GKId.png
  • Options
    xManicMelodicxxManicMelodicx Posts: 165 Member
    boldfashion statement, i guess?

05-14-20-1-11-002-PM.png
    9517953f7d116bed59d3d8860ae452cd27577c24_hq.gif
    Origin ID: ManicMelodic
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2020
    making my way downtown

dc5G18y.jpg
    BHQto80.jpg
    cA7sdxV.jpg
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    boldfashion statement, i guess?

05-14-20-1-11-002-PM.png

As a busker, drawing attention to oneself is essential for having a brisk business. :D
    Onverser wrote: »
    making my way downtown
    dc5G18y.jpg
    BHQto80.jpg
    cA7sdxV.jpg

She is simply signaling would be muggers that she is prepared to take them down if needed, it also provides protection in that it’s very obvious she has no pockets to pick. ;)
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Buqwd4p.png

Wiki Paewai can't decide if she's going to a luau, spending the day at the spa, or trying out some green knee high socks for unknown reasons.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    @CaprianaB , I vote for " trying out some green knee high socks for unknown reasons" She just washed her hair, hence the towel, and sh is confident enough to try a new style! :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    This must be my week to find crazy townie outfits. My sim, Diego, used LitteMsSam's Simda dating app and was greeted by this lady in white :D

LSesvN3.png
  • Options
    x49rGBT.jpg
    Paolo Rocca on a rainy autumn day in Sulani

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    The expression on this Sim's face tells me he is seriously questioning his life choices :mrgreen:

9RpaWZb.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I don't normally pay much attention to the NPCs, but I started a brand new game save and really for the first time I stuck my main family in Del Sol Valley. Their mansion sits on that cliff above the city. The 64 X 64 lot. Guess who decided to stroll by? I'm certain her managers and handlers are having a screaming fit about now. LOL Oh, Judith, honey did you get dressed in the dark?

ZNwP7t5.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    i wish we could add our own outfit combos in styled looks and then use it to quickly fix townies with some pre made outfits.
    like back in sims 3 when the pre made rooms were introduced you couldn't make your own (someone made a mod for that actually but I never used it). now in sims 4 we have the option to make our own rooms, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to be able to save our own styled looks, and so far I've yet to see a mod for it
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    @gothiclolitapl you can do it with MCCC, create a bunch of outfits and make townies wear them. There's also a mod called Fashion Police, which is actually a huge list of outfits for MCCC. Sad thing is that this mod is on NSFW site (mod itself is okay and not NSFW), so I can't link it.
    Here's my reddit post about it:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/f086w3/i_finally_found_a_perfect_solution_for_a_townie/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    mxCGKuz.png
    Eyeball ring completes the outfit
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Saw this guy walking by my current Drifter's first little house she just built. Uh, well... at least the colors match! :D

5bjxXf6.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »
    x49rGBT.jpg
    Paolo Rocca on a rainy autumn day in Sulani

Other than the silly winter hat, the outfilt looks right for a 70's themed party.
    mxCGKuz.png
    Eyeball ring completes the outfit

For a moment I thought she wasn't wearing a shirt. :D
    The expression on this Sim's face tells me he is seriously questioning his life choices :mrgreen:

9RpaWZb.png

He should be. Top hats like that made people mad from lead poisoning. It looks like this has manifested into wearing said top hat as part of his workout outfit.
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    This must be my week to find crazy townie outfits. My sim, Diego, used LitteMsSam's Simda dating app and was greeted by this lady in white :D

LSesvN3.png

Not sure what is more alarming, the date's fashion don't or the weird swirling going on around her feet? Either way, it looks like Diego is saying "Hello, Goodbye!" in the same greeting.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Oh Simeon Silversweater - you may be the sage of practical magic but looks like you skipped the tome on practical dressing. Finally, a sim that looks ashamed of their poor fashion sense. The other sims have rightfully excluded him from their conversation until he learns to dress better.
    tUBYVJV.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    i wish we could add our own outfit combos in styled looks and then use it to quickly fix townies with some pre made outfits.
    like back in sims 3 when the pre made rooms were introduced you couldn't make your own (someone made a mod for that actually but I never used it). now in sims 4 we have the option to make our own rooms, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to be able to save our own styled looks, and so far I've yet to see a mod for it

I agree. I would very much like my Sim to be able to add a cardigan over what they are already wearing, or even a jacket if it's that cold outside.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hey there gorgeous :wink:

3pcGtCe.jpg

I'm tempted to do a 'Townie Fashion' challenge in CAS, where I get a sim to look as TOWNIE as possible.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I can't fathom why the NPC outfits or situational outfits don't pull from the stylized outfits from CAS. At least those were put together with some thought!

Then again it's funny seeing these picture threads so.... Oh well 😋
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Saw a really strange one at Spice Festival yesterday, a sim with torso absent, only head, hands, and legs downwards visible. Usually a problem outfit (in the technical sense) will either have white splotches all over it or the red and white checkerboard on some parts. This time just plain not there. Very, very odd.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Just 'till you start seeing a family of paperbag heads. Lol
  • Options
    DvZfDoF.jpg
    Lily Feng

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    He came so close to dressing right and then thought this outfit needs a hat, twenty bracelet, formal dress shoes and some extra special patterned socks.
    xjd2A7Ll.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top