Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    thecatsred wrote: »
    I wish there was an option in the menu to turn off random townie outfits permanently. I don't like them. I don't like any situational outfit. I don't want to see them. But the gurus think they are funny so the rest of us have to suffer this garbage. Ugh

Very much agree with you! I have no idea how many hours I spend on townies, cleaning up the mess they are created with. I bet its half of every play session. Especially with the females, and their horrid makeup, in addition to mismatched clothes and every accessory slot filled. Thing is, I find true gems quite often under all that stuff. Its a shame they can't find a better way to dress these townies.

Its honestly not very funny anymore.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    I delete anyone in the bin who looks bad or has a name I don't like at the start of each game. I only take the time to fix Sims who live in houses.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I delete anyone in the bin who looks bad or has a name I don't like at the start of each game. I only take the time to fix Sims who live in houses.

I regularly go thru the bin and just mass-delete ugly sims that I have no time or energy to go and fix up lol
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »

I generally do that for spawned townies that serve no purpose. Nice outfits or not. Though decent townies can be keepers like the pizza delivery guy.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    afjmbvn.jpg

Spotted this one in Del Sol Valley. xD
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited June 2020
    Nindl wrote: »
    afjmbvn.jpg

Spotted this one in Del Sol Valley. xD

Del Sol Valley has a strange situational outfit where I can't tell if whoever made that one just had a bad day or something because it does not seem to have any clothing tags whatsoever so they can show up in the most awful outfits I have ever seen.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I wish they wouldn't keep their everyday accessories for hot/cold weather
    Dg1uLQY.png
    without them those outfits would be at least acceptable
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    I wish they wouldn't keep their everyday accessories for hot/cold weather
    Dg1uLQY.png
    without them those outfits would be at least acceptable[/quote
    Bako seems to favour orange socks!
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    At least she's in Glimmerbrook so that explains Merlin's magician hat

ODwsND8.jpg
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    75xj3uB.png
    Summer in Willow Creek

He'll start to Shuffle and Sing any moment... :D
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    75xj3uB.png
    Summer in Willow Creek

He'll start to Shuffle and Sing any moment... :D

That's exactly what I was thinking. :D

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited June 2020
    75xj3uB.png
    Summer in Willow Creek

And the eyeball ring makes it noticed. XD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    I made a grandma for my sim in CAS and this is the swimear she generated in
    CMIgyyT.png
    fOARn5g.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don’t blame Grandma for showing off those abs.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Are Club outfits also bugged?
    My sim was at a bar, and a club started having a gathering. The club members came in the most ridiculous outfits I've even seen. I did not get a chance to take a picture sadly. One of the male sims was wearing the skirt from from Romantic Garden Stuff.
    I'm so sad I did not take a picture :'(
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    I got this one in San Myshuno tonight. She's not been seen in my game before and just hung around in the distance from the main action. I kind of like her outfit...in a street theatre kind of way and at least most of her outfit is colour co-ordinated. If you look closely she's wearing the new MAC eyeliner. I'm glad I got a screenshot of her in mid-paranoid rant as well.
    X4eCKI8.jpg
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited July 2020
    z_8ZtXPTBRl8SAmcJlaTnuqyfGZMnLB7HhA9DEqw0QbTf5ZnoNc7RjoCoEHkCPYrqwwKmHyeqX3D3rab9-tcycmqJIuyfr5n_6DpRGeKt9l_tShcMFxH52k4l1INjtjRZU8NxRr19VYdVMC0ks3jyapmK7LDRwjJVUmXZpQCDglesdn2AZn2dCS9-KGC_R7aZRuqC6CKXVjsSKB7j8KIqha8jeV22WdvG8jsdoTi0bSiZXlx2GeyFCBPBn8WvLZI7RMiXPIuWZaM2I3EkIPIEhtQaq8gVsRwHbaRapmD5uQDon-PxnDVqaHNyny270iySXMgjLfSPnejCguRs8oPq2oaCX6kI6L8Tf_Zzj35Bbm8qCHrRgl1h4fVfVQpBFiPtOQH45E41kk-kajUzZz4_h7K1GXSLZAfRlh5zv5uwn8x5r84RCP_BaQW3OZh-geO2-U48769ja9DoMz6UZrthSDRj-5imoPxkjbgwgrNqAwgfNGneFR_gsmggoFvdp3I-99Pc6PYcOgp3momH0elWttvIh2kfFebq7J_QL3vR9n6me1Y7X4a0zWako3Yhb75sVra8Q9K7ow3uWMw6UnaXGj3TpXlTTBALnNC-VcqEzFhf4Afq7CfSE6oQeoCiC9CPq0X-rIljAYKIMZ7wrPN2GYD0ExAQasFhf3f-goIvuY3tZUjl15wf0bsV_YD=w1625-h914-no?authuser=0

Might as well join band wagon with this "monstrocity"? at least the bulk of the outfit matches in colour, save for the luchador mask and pantyhose underneath her pants.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    YkknIa2.png

Posted this in another thread, but it belongs here too. WHY does this makeup exist? Also, please note the double nose rings, and those horrific earrings. I did make this poor woman over. She deserved better makeup, hair, and clothes.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I don't even know.... :s
    r5aoHby.png
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Patch__2008 omg I have a Sim dressed like that too! Except it was freezing cold outside.

vQlTJbA.jpg

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    @Patch__2008 @Lucy_Henley Those are the weirdo sims that walk around San Myshuno. They do dress ridiculous but they are supposed to look that way. You can only find them in San Myshuno along with the people dressed as raccoons that come out at night and tourists dressed in hawaiian shirts and socks with sandals.(that last one can be found in other towns too I think)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @fruitsbasket101 The combination hawaiian shirts and socks in sandals is very common in Selvadorada, too.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @fruitsbasket101 yeah, I have noticed them before. It just struck me as funny that she was wearing that outfit when it was freezing! I guess there’s no actual wresting outfit so they go for something close.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I don't even know.... :s
    r5aoHby.png
    @Patch__2008 omg I have a Sim dressed like that too! Except it was freezing cold outside.

vQlTJbA.jpg

That swimsuit must be popular with female pantyhose luchadors.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    At least they are wearing masks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top