Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition! (EPISODE 7)

Comments

• Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    zefiewings wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Zefie, how do you feel about Toeknee?

I...have no idea what that is lol >. <

Did you read that last episode? That was the name of Whitney's hamster who she thinks is Tony.

Oh! Yeah Frick, now I feel stupid. I was busy thinking about hunger games and was trying to think of a character from that lol
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited February 2016
    Still need a member from Viperfang to volunteer for the Aimer position.

Someone can volunteer or everyone on Viperfang can vote for someone else.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Bloodclaw
    Aimer - Mason
    Memorizers - Rue, Georgie
    Puzzlers - Artie, (Adrian & Plum left?)

Viperfang
    Aimer - too many puzzlers.
    Memorizers - Linda, Caden
    Puzzlers - Isabelle, Whitney (:worried:), Tony (:confused:)

Happy Hunger Games, Viperfangs, and may the odds be ever in your favour. >:)

Oh my. Well...I don't know how good at aiming I am compaired to puzzles but what they hey. If we need someone so be it.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,723 Member
    I have an idea: the guys who made it to the next Episode should grow a bit of a beard, which will grow more and more and more over time. It'll make the Episodes more realistic, since nobody's got a razor around. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Bloodclaw
    Aimer - Mason

Viperfang

Oh my. Well...I don't know how good at aiming I am compared to puzzles but what they hey. If we need someone so be it.

Based on which post she quoted, I assumed she hadn't caught up on the thread yet. I don't think she was aware of the fact someone needs to do both.
    Although.... it would be better if Zefie did both for the episode's sake; Tony would be the most likely and the most fitting to go twice in the mission. :p Opposed to players like Caden and Whitney XD
  • Options

Bloodclaw
    Aimer - Mason

Viperfang

Oh my. Well...I don't know how good at aiming I am compared to puzzles but what they hey. If we need someone so be it.

Based on which post she quoted, I assumed she hadn't caught up on the thread yet. I don't think she was aware of the fact someone needs to do both.
    Although.... it would be better if Zefie did both for the episode's sake; Tony would be the most likely and the most fitting to go twice in the mission. :p Opposed to players like Caden and Whitney XD

LOL. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I have an idea: the guys who made it to the next Episode should grow a bit of a beard, which will grow more and more and more over time. It'll make the Episodes more realistic, since nobody's got a razor around. :3

Oh woops. I was planning on doing that and forgot. >.>
    I have been slowly making everyone skinnier though, but it's probably not noticeable. I wanted to make everyone dirtier and grimier as well but that's hard to do subtly. I could put some obvious "dirt makeup" on their faces but that seems pointless considering they'd wash it off in the ocean realistically :p
  • Options

Oh woops. I was planning on doing that and forgot. >.>
    I have been slowly making everyone skinnier though, but it's probably not noticeable. I wanted to make everyone dirtier and grimier as well but that's hard to do subtly. I could put some obvious "dirt makeup" on their faces but that seems pointless considering they'd wash it off in the ocean realistically :p

Well, you can still try that now. There's still time. ;)

Well, it might not be noticable on the short run, (compare Episode 5 with 6), but I think we might see that if we take Episode 1 and compare it with the merge Episode. :)

The dirt thing would be easier with TS4, just drag down the hygiene motive completely. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options

Bloodclaw
    Aimer - Mason

Viperfang

Oh...well I'm just all sorts of dumb today. I can do both yeah. And it is so something Tony would do too.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    VIPERFANG
    Aimer: Zefie
    Memorizers: Jake and Kali
    Puzzle People: Haylo, Tiger, Zefie

BLOODCLAW
    Aimer: Lo
    Memorizers: Ninja and Skelda
    Puzzle People: Vul, Sammi, Bean

I'll be sending the mission stuff to everyone's email soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    All mission stuff has been sent to everyone!!

There are 3 parts to this mission: Puzzle. Aim. Memory.
    For each part, either Viperfang or Bloodclaw will win.
    The tribe that wins at least 2 of these parts will earn immunity, safe from tribal execution.

*Each tribe has one "MAYDAY" helper that can be used by someone who is struggling with their task. To use, the struggling player must yell out this word on the thread and then must @ a fellow tribe member to tap out and let that tribe member tap in.
    (So if a puzzler just isn't getting it, or a memorizer is totally blanking, one of them can yell out Mayday and find someone else to fill in for them)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    I volunteer to be our Mayday person :3 Let me know if anyone needs assistance, especially the Puzzles :)
  • Options
    I have temporarily removed the episodes from public view for the "memory" part of this mission, in case anyone was wondering :b
  • Options
    Please note that once a Mayday is used, the person who used it may not reenter the challenge.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Haylo, are you wiling to jump in for the memorization part if I use the mayday?
  • Options
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    Haylo, are you wiling to jump in for the memorization part if I use the mayday?

Sure :3 I'm back home so now I can definitely help :P
  • Options
    You just need to confirm Kali. I won't make you say mayday :lol:
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Okay fine with me. Thanks!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    How's my Bloodclaw team doing? Everyone good?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    I'm doing good! I can do this >: D
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• Options
    the hard part for me is the freaking crossword. I might have the exact answer but Id still struggle with the crossword. As a dyslexic I think the only thing that would have been worse would have been a word search lol.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    the hard part for me is the freaking crossword. I might have the exact answer but Id still struggle with the crossword. As a dyslexic I think the only thing that would have been worse would have been a word search lol.

Oh my god, a word search is already hard for a non-dyslexic. I can only imagine how bad it must be for you.... :worried:

I promise to never issue out a word search for this show. :lol: Not only because of that but also because they're boring af.
  • Options
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    Okay fine with me. Thanks!

Viperfang's MAYDAY has been used!!

Haylo will receive the Memorizer's email shortly.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Yeah, the Memorizer part is very hard. If someone is good at remembering the episodes I'd trade with them of no one else wants to use the Mayday.
  • Options
    Last call for action DRE's!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top