Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition! (EPISODE 7)

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Okay! Tomorrow we will get the ball rollin'. I'll inform the Mole, announce the tribes, and we will start our first mission. :)

Over the next few days I'll be trying to install everyone's sims, so I'll update you all with the progress of that later on.

My first day of (junior) college starts Monday though! I am pretty excited for that. I'm hoping it won't take TOO much of my time :p I definitely need to work on time management .... I really would like to get in the habit of making shorter seasons. But thats easier said than done.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Exciting :D Can't wait to actually start the season... It's going to be awesome to start anew after all this time :3
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    yay! I'm super excited!
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Exciting :D Can't wait to actually start the season... It's going to be awesome to start anew after all this time :3

Fresh starts are always exciting :smiley:

The most exciting thing for me is just seeing a brand new cast of sims.... Its nerve wracking because I have to learn over a dozen new personalities with all their little quirks and nuances, but it's still fun :blush:
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    Ooo, exciting! I can't wait to find out which tribe I'm in, haha. This is a really interesting twist! :3
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,042 Member
  • Options
    mojot89 wrote: »
    Interesting twist! I'll be watching :)

Heya Mojo!

Too bad Aiden wasn't on this season! He would have been in his natural element, haha.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner, the first day of school is always exciting! Even more so since it's college! Remember to stay strong and work hard. As much as we love our games, RL stuff is important. So, don't push yourself too hard. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Interesting twist! I'll be watching :)

Heya Mojo!

Too bad Aiden wasn't on this season! He would have been in his natural element, haha.

right?! lol

gosh I miss that family. They were hilarious!
  • Options
    I'm curious to see how the house will turn out or if there will even be a house lol

• Options
    edited August 2015
    dje2001 wrote: »
    I'm curious to see how the house will turn out or if there will even be a house lol

Well..... there's good news and bad news. :p

Good news is that your sims will get a house at the merge.

Bad news is that they got nothin' till then. XD

• Options

Aw darn! Well, at least that gives everyone more incentive to stay till the merge haha

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Are they living out on an island or something until then? Will it be like half Survivor and half The Mole with a house? 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Are they living out on an island or something until then? Will it be like half Survivor and half The Mole with a house? 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif

Yay! Someone else still does the old LOL face too! 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif I'm not the only one! XD

But yeah, pretty much. :b Half Survivor, Half Mole ;)
  • Options

Aw darn! Well, at least that gives everyone more incentive to stay till the merge haha

Very true!

There will be a Jury as well, so that's at least two incentives now :p
  • Options
    Also, I like how you reduced the number of questions on the quiz to 5. There'll be a lot more ties that way~ Will there still be 5 questions after the twist ends or will it go back to 10 like normal?

• Options

Very true!

There will be a Jury as well, so that's at least two incentives now :p

A jury? Wow! I'm curious to what they're gonna do now ;)

• Options
    Also, If you ever need help with anything (since i'm not competing) I can lend a hand. Just like I did for Haylo this weekend. :)
  • Options
    love the new avi turner!

Thanks. :) I needed something Survivor related (and Spencer is one of my favorite players :p), but I also wanted to be artsy about it, haha.

And thank you for the offer! I can't think of anything, other than the contestant wall. I was planning on doing that myself, but if that's something you'd really want to do that would certainly help. I know it's a lot to ask though so I won't ask, lol. Only if you really wanted to do it, otherwise, I can. :-0
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Also, I like how you reduced the number of questions on the quiz to 5. There'll be a lot more ties that way~ Will there still be 5 questions after the twist ends or will it go back to 10 like normal?

Yep, that's exactly why I reduced it. :) Plus, I always struggle to come up with 10 unique questions each time, haha. 5 is easy. And less work for everyone involved.

And I don't think I'm going to end the twist at the merge, it'll remain 5 questions + the 3 votes to evict. :-0
    (I haven't exactly worked out the details on that yet- 3 votes might be 5 after merge)
    Only difference is that they'll move from the beach to a more comfy house. ;)
  • Options
    Also, to clarify, exemptions are similar to individual immunity, and will only be given out post-merge.

Hidden Immunity Idols, however, will be present all season long :) (until the final 5)
  • Options
    Also, to clarify, exemptions are similar to individual immunity, and will only be given out post-merge.

Hidden Immunity Idols, however, will be present all season long :) (until the final 5)

Makes sense, since your entire team will always have the potential to be immune. Ah, all these details are making me so excited for this season! It's gonna be a good one, I can tell :smiley:

• Options
    love the new avi turner!

Thanks. :) I needed something Survivor related (and Spencer is one of my favorite players :p), but I also wanted to be artsy about it, haha.

And thank you for the offer! I can't think of anything, other than the contestant wall. I was planning on doing that myself, but if that's something you'd really want to do that would certainly help. I know it's a lot to ask though so I won't ask, lol. Only if you really wanted to do it, otherwise, I can. :-0

Spencer was one of my favorites too! I'm so glad he's coming back! Hopefully he wont get stuck on a tribe of idiots this time. lol

Yeah...no. I thought about it. But that's so much work. The wall for Simvivor is SUPER plain compared to previous walls because it's just to dam hard to cut out each sim. But I'll be here if you ever need anything else! ^_^
  • Options
    Randomizing the Mole now.... ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top